The Theft of Our Lives 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dutifully, fearing the repercussions of failure but also exhilarated by an obscene exhibition setting most husbands and fathers into a rage, I videoed every lurid probe of female flesh by mother on daughter, daughter on mother, and our grinning sixty-something neighbor on them both.

Remarkably, considering her internal trauma, throughout her ordeal Kerri obediently did her part, bravely enduring her Gamp's pawing while continuing to wash every inch of her mother's curvaceous body. Eventually, she even submitted to cleansing Emma's bald mound and vulva, albeit with great reluctance and only after Don's probing fingers broke sacred ground with her own molested pussy.

'Unnnnnhhh,' Kerri squirmed, desperately in need to escape the damnable exploration of her forbidden snatch as unabashedly, the retiree's hands plied over and around the gentle curve of her sacred mound.

Paying special attention to the tender crease centering her outer labia and threatening to breach the entrance to her precious vagina, Don graciously resisted penetrating our shaken college girl's pussy. While such an affront seemed merely a matter of time, to her credit Kerri didn't outright rebel against the terribly personal intrusion.

'Why did he hold back?' I wondered.

Perhaps, although unlikely gauging the lust in his eyes, the old codger still carried a modicum of care for Kerri's feelings, kindly sensing that slipping a soapy digit into her moist channel might be too much, too soon for her to tolerate.

More realistically, Don recognized he had the luxury of time, with untold future opportunities availing himself of the many marvelous physical gifts our pretty daughter had to offer.

"Clean me up, Emma," our shower crashing guest abruptly instructed my wife.

Certain that under the extreme circumstances, Kerri was incapable of performing such a personal service for her Gamps, Emma was actually relieved it was her responsibility to clean Don, scrubbing and washing his body before slowly but deliberately working her way to his now rigid cock and loose balls.

"Ooooohh, yes, I like that," he groaned at her attentive soaping, caressing, and stroking of his rock-solid staff, especially when Emma gingerly cupped and lightly tugged his hairy ball sack.

While drawing in for a close-up, my own modest prick bursting at the confines of its harsh prison with the flared tip igniting the pleasure inducing electrical stimulus to my sensitive glans only furthering my arousal, Emma glumly wedged her sudsy hand into the crack of Don's ass, grotesquely cleaning the nasty crevice before poking her middle finger just past his snug anal ring producing a smile from the degenerate old coot.

"Unnmmm," Don moaned in satisfaction, commenting in rhetorical fashion. "You know just the right moves, Emma. You truly are more than just a set of giant knockers, aren't you?"

Focused on her face shamefully lowered in the frame performing her duties, the frown of displeasure directed at the camera was obvious, sending the message to anyone fortunate enough to watch my video that she definitely did not want to be doing what she was doing, nor did she appreciate his backhanded compliment.

I had no doubt there'd be many witnesses to the debauched spectacle over a cocktail at a private viewing, including possibly some of our neighbors, and very likely many of my co-workers too, but I captured everything the best I could regardless of how it reflected my wife and daughter in the worst possible way.

Fortunately, Kerri's back was turned so she couldn't see to what Don was referring, but she knew her mother was on her knees moving her hand between Mr. Stanley's thighs, so it wasn't difficult for her newly corrupted mind to venture a guess, causing a chill throughout her body.

"There, all spic and span. Now that we're clean, and since there's nothing to shave," Don announced a moment later. "I suppose I'll settle for applying some soothing oil before we dry off."

Mortified by the prospect in front of Kerri more than me, Emma blushed profusely, embarrassed by her servility to our neighbor rather than protecting our daughter, but quickly resolving her acquiescence as the best way to shield the family from Hank's wrath.

Vanquishing any idea of proud refusal and evidencing her continued surrender to my boss, even without Hank's presence, Emma simply 'assumed the position.'

Sitting on the edge of the tile shower seat and slipping into a reclining pose unavoidably sending her huge melons sloping gloriously to the sides of her chest, my proud wife indelicately spread her legs as far apart as possible in a display of absolute submission.

"Yes, Don, the soap can be harsh on my pussy," Emma choked complacently, adding for his amusement a request disrespectful to me standing only feet away, and painful for our melancholy lass to hear. "Since Ray is, uh, occupied with his camera, I'd appreciate it if you'd, uh, rub some body oil on my, um, my cunt."

Despite witnessing similar scenes with Kellen, Betsy, or even Hank, Kerri was deeply shaken by the dishonorable act requested of our neighbor by her mother, even knowing Emma certainly didn't want to ask the favor any more than our daughter wanted to hear it.

'Jeez, this is hot!' I gasped inside, my prick twitching uncontrollably in my cage, triggering ever more stimulating pulses of electricity to the knob driving me to the edge of sanity. 'I can't believe Don's nerves, making such a request of my wife with me standing by their side, doing nothing, of course.'

'Damn, I love this view,' Don marveled in his own right, gazing hungrily at Emma's neatly bald snatch with her puffy, fleshy labia delicately framing the enticing promise of her mature slit, available and undefended for his use.

If he felt any guilt at all for commandeering my wife and daughter, it didn't show, or perhaps it was buried under an avalanche of lust by a sight so compelling he'd never tire of seeing it, especially so up-close and personal.

Here she was, big-titted Emma Tyler, for years a paragon of propriety and the object of his desire, with her shapely legs splayed widely displaying every intimate detail of her mature snatch for his inspection.

For the moment, Kerri simply moved to the side, dripping wet in the shower but self-servingly thankful she wasn't the center of her Gamps attention, at least for now.

"Ahhh," Emma gasped when Don poured a heavy dollop of cool emollient on the pale skin at the apex of her denuded mound, then immediately pressed the pads of his fingers onto the surface preventing the thin fluid from chaotically running in every direction, seeking to work it into the areas of his greatest interest.

"Feels good, right?" he asked, slowly drawing his fingers over the tender skin, covering it in preparation for the truly enviable task of massaging the slippery oil from the top of her pubis into every crevice of her vulva and ruffle of her fleshy labia.

"Ummm, yes, good," my wife answered, a tremor in her voice suggesting she was more than simply playing along.

Trying to keep herself in check, Emma detected a palpitation in Don's hand, but not from nervousness. Rather, it was a discomposed ferment generated by performing the deviant act at all, yet alone in front of her husband and our daughter.

It was disquieting, giving us both a sense that Don was wholly without conscience, and as a result, the only limits he had in his treatment of Emma and Kerri were those imposed by my boss. Knowing Hank's lack of compassion, that meant very few limits indeed.

"You sure know what you're doing," Emma said dreamily, her face reflecting her submission with a flutter in her eyelids and her teeth gnawing her bottom lip.

"Doll, I've imagined this so many times since the day you moved next door I could do it in my sleep," Don answered with blithe insight into his lurid fantasies over the past decade.

Don's erection was fully hard, and kneeling between Emma's legs undertaking this most pleasant task, the nefarious bastard gave a stunning order to our emotionally distraught daughter.

"Kerri, sweetie, do me a favor," he asked, turning his head over his shoulder with his voice as calm as when asking her help in completing some chore. "Get behind your old Gamps and play with my balls while I attend to your mother, would you?"

I pointed the camera to Kerri briefly as the words left his lips, catching her eyes bug wildly, and so mortified she wanted to cry. The vision hurt my feelings for my bereft girl, oddly giving me solace knowing I wasn't so far gone with lust and unthinkable desire for Kerri that I couldn't share her pain.

Yet, my captured hard-on only continued to strain its awful prison as I scrupulously videoed every nuance of her disgust and disapproval.

"Nothing too rough," he advised with a truly naughty grin, "just give 'em a little jiggle."

College girl slut turned high-priced hooker or not, the demented request was simply too much for Kerri to bear, even with as jaded as she'd become during her time paying penance for my sin.

"Nooo, oh, noo! I can't do that. Please, Mr. Stanley, I just can't!" she protested vehemently, bawling her angst at the horrible demand and reverting to the naïve ingenue she'd been only months earlier, pleading in earnest with her beloved Gamps to retract the unappealing request.

"Now, now, dear, I really want to tell Hank how accommodating you were during my visit," Don scolded gleefully, invoking the name of my boss and making the message crystal clear.

Kerri did nothing but stare in panic at her mother.

"I wouldn't want him to feel as though I was denied anything, or left unsatisfied," he threatened, the implications of his words beyond doubt.

Emma, still seated with legs spread as indecently far apart as they could go, looked at Kerri sympathetically, before gently nodding her head towards our traumatized daughter.

"Oh Kerri, go ahead and make Don happy," her mother cajoled, uselessly minimizing the awfulness of the act. "I'd hate for our guest to be discontented by a lack of hospitality while he and Audrey are here, especially since he's doing me the favor of oiling my pussy."

It was an outrageous and horrible comment by Emma, effectively encouraging our tearful lass to fondle our perverted neighbor's ball sack. Don's a beloved grandfather figure three times Kerri's twenty years of age, and just hearing my wife utter the admonition nearly sent me over the edge.

Shaken, but obedient to her mother despite sickening pulses racing throughout her body, Kerri warily knelt behind her Gamps, anxiously slipping her hand beneath his hairy buttocks until contacting his aged, wrinkled scrotum.

"Ewwwhh," she instinctively issued a shivering lament as her slender fingers encircled the fleshy bag, raising it until the golf ball-sized spheres rested in her palm to the utter pleasure of Mr. Stanley.

"Ohhhhh, dear," Don sighed magnificently, experiencing difficulty wrapping his mind around the fact the cute, fit, and completely naked All-American girl-next-door was cupping his cum-filled balls.

This fantasy come true was nearly too much for the old degenerate, and of course, I videoed every moment of his delight, Kerri's disgust, and Emma's slow descent into a sexual fog as he enthusiastically caressed her forbidden pussy in the privacy of our bathroom.

"Mmmmm, yes, sweetheart, that's the way. Just like that," Don happily confirmed. "Roll them around a little and jiggle them lightly. You know, play with them while I sooth your mother's pussy and help her relax."

As promised and despite the distraction of Kerri's slender hand balancing his balls on her fingertips, Don happily worked on Emma's warming cunt, thoroughly exploring her flowering labia, intimately pulling aside the puffy flaps or drawing his oil-slickened fingertips along the crease of her vulva.

"Oooooh," she cooed inadvertently when his hand passed indecently over her perineum, also smooth from the permanent hair removal, right up to the sensitive ring of her crinkled anus.

"Oh my," Don marveled, moving beyond the pretense of applying the lubricant to Emma's bare pussy and now simply feeling her up with abandon.

Gliding his full palm freely over my succumbing wife's bald mound and running his index finger up the parting seam of her vaginal entrance, the older man greedily insinuated the tip between the separating petals and into the moistening breach up to the first knuckle.

"Uuummmh, ohhh," Emma sighed, the effect of the incorrigible exploration of her unprotected cunt weakening her resolve as she wavered over the abyss of absolute surrender to Don's pleasing manipulations.

Taunted, teased, and used by men, women, and her damned remote-controlled vibrator on an almost constant basis, Emma was now a totally sexual being and easy prey for the slightest stimulation of a well-placed hand on her clit, or even more effectively, a hard-driving cock in her welcoming snatch.

Frankly, my slutty wife was simply unable to withstand the tingling buzz rising in her receptive pussy, and willingly let herself slip into the promised land of an intense orgasm.

"Oh, damn, Don, that's so fucking hot. Stroke her clit," I yapped uncontrollably, so beside myself with need I actually encouraged his playful attack on my wife's tender sex bud.

Zooming in on the action, Don's stubby fingertip poked and prodded the antagonized flesh pearl, and I soon pulled back again, capturing Emma's beautiful face twisted in her building ecstasy, ensuring anyone watching the video knew it was my beloved bride our lucky neighbor was assiduously bringing to climax.

Thankfully blocked from the assault on her mother's cunt by Don's hairy body, Kerri kept at her own torrid task, delicately rolling and bobbling his cum-laden balls in her palm the entire time.

Although wonderfully distracted by his big-titted neighbor girl's glorious toying of his hairy nut sack, Don steadily worked Emma into a froth of orgasmic need, flinching once when Kerri's hand briefly encompassed his stiff shaft in an act of her own initiative and proving too much for the old man.

"Ohhh, Kerri dear, that's nice, but you'd better, uh, stick to my scrotum, or you'll make Gamps shoot sooner than he's ready," Don huffed, politely advising our inventive daughter.

"Old men only have so many bullets in the chamber, and I've got better places to discharge than on the bathtub floor," he elaborated, foreshadowing his intentions.

Respectfully, as she was raised to be, Kerri returned her pliant fingers to once again gingerly tug his hanging nuts, but she couldn't escape the fact she'd voluntarily handled her Gamps' rigid shaft without his urging.

'Maybe I truly am a whore?' she questioned, knowing the truth but also that it wasn't by breeding, and instead by the compelling will of Hank and Nate, sealing her future as an expensive piece of ass for men with money to burn.

None of that or the past mattered at the moment, as psychologically the thought of servicing her cherished Gamps brought her emotionally back to the unsophisticated young woman she was the day we brought her to Hank's office to learn of her inglorious fate as part of the Tyler family's restitution for my misdeed.

"Oh, ohh, ohhhhh," Emma suddenly moaned, pumping her broad hips forward subconsciously searching for a hard cock that wasn't there, and instead giving herself to the fast-moving finger gloriously rubbing her throbbing clit taking her to a much-wanted orgasm.

Spittle ran from the corner of my mouth watching Emma falter to the teasing stroke of Don's blazing fingertip, and I became so focused on videoing the grand conclusion I didn't even notice the dribble of watery cum escaping the captured tip of my own pathetic prick as I too came under the dissolute exhibition of raw lust.

"Ahhhhhhh, I'm cumming!" she cried aloud. "Ohhhhh, gawwwwwd, I'm cuummming!"

Whereas Emma was always restrained in expressing herself sexually throughout our marriage, she was now highly vocal when she came, with the sound bouncing off the shower walls signaling either a long first climax, or the initial blast of multiple orgasms as her current master guided her through the throes of ecstasy.

Enraptured, I pulled back for a wide-angle, full body shot of Emma's statuesque form in its most indecent, personal, and awe-inspiring glory.

Jerking, twerking and contorting on the tile seat of our bathroom shower, the vision of my big-titted wife cumming hard was undoubtedly one fantasized about by every man in our neighborhood, and a scene certain to be enjoyed by many of them watching over a beer in the Stanley's big screen home theater.

Emma's lovely green eyes were ablaze with ecstasy, her mouth agape, drooling at the corners and googling a continuous stream of incoherent moans, with her neck straining while cumming in the most memorable way.

As always, however, it was her huge DD jugs bounding atop her chest that was the center of attention, and Don, present in the frame as the creator of this masterpiece to the benefit of his pride and the envy of his future audience of friends, didn't miss a single bounce of her mountainous tits.

"Oh, dear god, Don! More! Make me c-cuum, more," Emma pleaded, careless about the presence of my camera or about who might possibly place witness to her disgrace at some future showing.

Don was biting, however, apparently with other plans in mind and easing off, slowing his motion while spinning her stimulated clit easily until her jerking stopped and she melted into the shower seat as a limp rag of post-orgasmic flesh and bone.

"Kerri, I'm afraid your mother needs more than I want to give. Her pussy is a sticky mess, and my hand is tired. I think you'd best get to it, young lady," our unwanted guest advised unexpectedly.

Anxious to witness firsthand the incestuous mother-daughter team at play, the deceitful old man was quite pleased with his devious device forcing Kerri into an intimate coupling with Emma he'd anticipated from the moment our daughter sleepily walked into the kitchen an hour ago.

I knew Kerri was quite familiar with her mother's pussy by now but performing this task for Mr. Stanley's entertainment was odious and highly undesirable.

Nevertheless, when Don moved to the edge of the tub, she reluctantly took his place, running her soft palm tentatively over the slippery mound and testing her dreamy-eyed mother's response by trailing her fingers along the ruffles of her engorged labia.

"Ummmmm," an indiscreet but subdued sigh issued from her Emma at her illicit touch.

"Don't forget her bottom, Kerri," Don suggested obscenely.

Dutifully, Kerri slipped her hand along the crack of Emma's ass, probing until landing upon Emma's drawn sphincter finding the circle also sloppy with the oil and dripping juices from her mother's copiously flowing cunt.

"Uunnnhhhhh," Emma released a throatier moan, physically shifting her meaty ass reacting to Kerri's all-too-intimate examination.

The sound did not escape Don's attention.

"I think your mom likes that, Kerri," the grinning old man suggested salaciously. "I'd say you've started something that maybe you should finish."

Don was improvising and without a real plan since he hadn't expected Kerri's presence this morning, but now that she was here, naked and available, he decided to unleash a truly surreal fantasy watching the fresh-faced, freckled girl next-door eat her unresisting mother's pussy in a heretofore unthinkable incestuous bonding.

"Really? Do I have to?" Kerri whined in a strikingly normal response considering the 'ask.'

Don simply looked at Kerri, realizing it was an expected question not requiring an answer.

For Kerri, the fact she'd orally satisfied her mother numerous times in the last few months didn't matter. Just the thought of our longtime neighbor watching such a perverse display caused her tremendous grief, with her shoulders slumping and a chill running through her body at the realization there was no way to refuse.

1...34567...10