The Theft of Our Lives 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don's presence or not, Kerri compliantly but hesitantly lowered her head between her mother's spread thighs.

Parted so long, Emma's tendons were strained, but her pussy was clearly aroused as evidenced by a sheen of moisture coating the aperture of her pink slit that was not residue from the oil and carried the musky aroma of her copious vaginal juices.

Don perched at a good angle eagerly viewing as Kerri leaned in, shifting her tight, muscular butt cheeks side-to-side while drawing into a comfortable position.

'Oh shit, she's doing it,' our depraved neighbor crowed inside, becoming ecstatic the moment our precious daughter's pink tongue slipped between her luscious lips, daintily daubing her recumbent mother's damp pussy and tasting her ambrosial dew.

"Uhhhhh," Emma whimpered responsively as Kerri journeyed the length of her open slit with unfortunate familiarity.

Sympathetically, my wife understood the trauma Kerri felt performing such an indecent act in front of her Gamps, but our skillful beauty's knowing tongue always felt so good she couldn't resist. Sadly, Emma realized Kerri was now as accomplished at eating pussy as her own lesbian sister, and she'd experienced both so knew the comparison well.

"Unbelievable," Don mouthed at the forbidden sight of the most remarkable exhibition he'd ever seen - a feat in itself considering Emma's indecent performance with Kellen earlier in the kitchen.

Our awed neighbor's words triggered me to drill down again, catching our freckle-faced angel at the very moment of contact, expertly trailing her tongue up the fissure of her mother's twat, and catching the emotion in Kerri's eyes as the recognizable taste and smell ignited a spark within her own body.

For whatever reason, perhaps because it was at his direction and under his control, or maybe because girl-on-girl sex was always his personal favorite, the erotic display was even more torrid and immoral than watching a suburban mother suck her own teenage son's hard cock, as he had earlier.

Either way, the highly unlikely image of Kerri Tyler gracefully dipping her tongue into the needy cunt of her reserved, yet undeniably sexy mother, Emma, was an impossible dream come true. Moreso, bent forward, Kerri's delightful auburn-thatched pussy peeked temptingly between her sinewy thighs, with the pink seam sealed but offering the most alluring promise to the man old enough to be her true grandfather.

'Kerri's getting turned on,' Don observed in disbelief, spying a tell-tale hint of gleaming moisture along our youngster's tight slit that didn't look like water from the shower.

Over the next minute, our talented daughter's tongue stabbed and lapped at the seeping fissure of Emma's splayed gash with increasing vigor. In return, her receptive mother's soaking pussy granted greater access to Kerri's darting tongue, slipping neatly between the fleshy labia into the dark chasm of her hungry snatch.

"Uuummmhh, ohh, Kerri," Emma sighed openly, unable to hide the pleasure of Kerri's expert probing of her heated interior, squirming her broad hips with each wiggle of her tongue in the sensitive channel.

Industriously slurping the flowing nectar down her throat, Kerri occasionally inhaled deeply the potent fragrance filling her nose, pressing her nostrils fully into her mother's dripping pink slit.

"Ooohhhhh, sweetheart, eat me, huh, just the way I like it," my breathy wife gushed obscenely, unconcerned about who heard or about the camera's constant presence capturing the whole illicit scene.

Kerri's tongue now jitterbugged rapidly into Emma's pulsating cunt as her strong hands braced her mother's powerful thighs, battling her involuntary instinct to close her limbs in defense of her agitated pussy under the onslaught of our daughter's ceaseless advance.

"Aaawwhhhhh!" Emma's excited cry signaled when Kerri struck her exquisitely sensitive clitoris dead on, forcing a jerk from her strong pelvis and inadvertently grinding her fleshy twat fully into our unprepared coed's suctioning mouth.

"Mooahhh!" Kerri yiped suddenly, sensing something prying at the tight entrance to her pussy breaking her concentration.

"MUMMOOOHH," she wailed immediately thereafter into the smothering lips of her mother's besotted cunt, waggling her hips furiously attempting to shake the intruder from behind.

"Hold still, Kerri. Let Gamps in," Don called, cleaving the petals sealing the gateway to her defenseless vagina and inserting a lone finger into the soft inner chamber.

"OHHH, NOOOOO! PLEASE DON'T!" Kerri frantically beseeched her deranged pursuer, abruptly lifting her head and pleading for mercy.

"OHHH, DON'T! OHH PLEASE, NO GAMPS!" she squealed, the thought of giving her tender pussy to her surrogate grandfather too appalling for her young mind to grasp.

It didn't matter, as Don was steadfast, with the temptation of our desirable college girl's swaying ass and inviting peach of a pussy simply too much to resist, as it is for most men.

"Don, ohhh please, not my baby," Emma broke briefly from her erotic haze, protesting our neighbor's impending use of Kerri's young snatch, but she was helpless to intervene, and her voice quickly trailed off in returning to her sexual fog.

Sadly, my sexually intoxicated wife was so far down the road to her climax that, whatever her concern for Kerri's psychological trauma, her need for the return of our capable daughter's expert tonguing of her needy clitoris overwhelmed any such considerations.

"It'll be okay, Kerri. It's just your dear old Gamps showing you, unhh, how much he loves you," Don solicited erratically, his pent-up yearning undeniable while insistently sliding his knob along the slick seam of her tight fuck hole.

For Kerri, the idea of her Gamps' cock inside her pussy was emotionally devastating and morally deplorable, and his reassurance did nothing to dispel her dread.

"Gamps needs you, Kerri. Gamps needs your tight little pussy," the old man whined, with the pitch in his voice rising an octave speaking aloud his ardent sexual craving. "Let Gamps, um, take you, Kerri. Let me, uh, fuck you."

Rubbing his inflamed cockhead against the widening breech of her unguarded cunt, Kerri flinched apprehensively, but otherwise did not move. She'd been through this before and knew Hank wouldn't be pleased with anything less than cooperation, if not approval.

"HAAAWWHHH!" Don's joyous exultation filled the bathroom, and Emma and I both knew his swollen knob had pierced the outer gates of Kerri's entrance.

"Nooooo," Kerri whimpered more softly now, defeated and taken as his full shaft quickly followed, plowing into her velvety interior until his gray pubic hair brushed against her cushioning ass cheeks.

Kerri's snug pussy walls instinctively engulfed Gamps' hard cock, involuntarily embracing its presence within its narrow sleeve and unable to expel the swollen meat from within its moist folds.

"Ohhhhh, oh my god, Gamps is fucking me!" Kerri cried distraughtly, removing any doubts of his conquest and fighting to keep her wits despite her growing despair about the cock of our kindly neighbor invading her feminine palace.

Kerri's angst didn't stop me from zooming in for a hi-def close-up of the junction where the old geezer's buried cock met our miserable beauty's enchanting cunt, nor secretly wishing in my dark dementia that is was my own prick drilling her pussy so wonderfully.

Whored out and used as a highly desired slut during our indenture, Kerri still was uncertain how to handle this most recent insult to her body and pride, especially as Mr. Stanley placed one hand on her backside for balance and the other on the back of her head pushing her mouth into place between her mother's legs.

"Go on, young lady, finish eating your mother," he demanded, so enraptured by the glorious feel of her silken cock sheath he was barely able to get out the words. "You don't want to, huh, leave her unsatisfied."

"Muuph," Kerri's last words of protest were abruptly muffled by the pulsating lips of Emma's steamy cunt.

"Just take care of Gamps," Don consoled speciously, settling into a deliberate pace sliding his rigid pole into the fiery depths of her luscious snatch, "and Gamps will take care of you."

'This will distract her,' Emma thought carelessly, drawing Kerri's head to her pussy in aid of Don's order, fraudulently convincing herself it was best for Kerri, even as our daughter's pussy absorbed the steady thrusts of Gamps' aged cock.

"Yes, oh fuck, yes, my sweet princess," Don gushed, in a world of bliss he never thought possible, taking his time and enjoying every minute the grip of Kerri's indescribably snug sleeve.

Rightfully fearing that in his worked-up state her wouldn't last long before Kerri's engulfing twat coaxed his load of ancient semen into its greedy maw, Don sawed at her pussy deliberately, developing a regular, rhythmic cadence driving his middling shaft into her elastic channel.

"What a great ass!" he extolled her muscular flanks virtues, mindless of Kerri's feelings while bouncing his pelvis against her resilient cheeks, flattening the marvelously taut glutes with each compelling thrust.

'This can't be happening,' Kerri bemoaned in her mind, queasy and sick to her stomach.

With nowhere to escape, she dutifully reinitiating her efforts on her mother's anxious little sex pearl, pursuing the profane goal of relieving Emma's building need with her well-placed tongue.

"There, baby, ohhh, yesssss, right there on my clit," my sodden wife cooed her relief at the renewed stimulus of our 20-year-old's artful tongue dancing atop her receptive flesh pearl.

Certain of the effect from past experience, Kerri dug in, literally, mashing the tip of her tongue against the hardened bud, humming, vibrating and teasing the tender morsel without mercy, sparking electric charges throughout Emma's body.

"Huunnmmmhh," Emma moaned profoundly in response.

"What a sight. Eat her, Kerri. Make your mom cum," Don urged, hovering over Kerri's left shoulder watching every minute of the immoral oral gratification of daughter to mother, and at the same time increasing his own tempo hammering our hard-bodied coed's hijacked pussy.

Of course, I watched too, translucent cum dribbling from my trapped penis and my heart pounding at the illicit action.

'Unngh, unnh," the old geezer grunted, trying dearly to hold on a moment longer while desperately wanting to pump his mature ejaculate into the deepest parts of darling neighbor's cherished vagina.

Laboring mightily, Don held Kerri's slim hips firmly, happily noting Emma's mouth relax with her glazed green eyes fixed somewhere in the distance. Fabulously, my wife's her upper body roiled uncontrollably, causing her giant sloping tits to wobble aimlessly across her chest while a rivulet of drool slipped from the corner of her slack jaw.

"Awwggghh, uuunnnhhh, ohhhhh, Kerri, there! Uunngh, right there," Emma moaned her rapture as our daughter lapped away, slathering her plump pussy lips with saliva before again attacking her exquisitely piqued clitoris.

Now, Don's only remaining goal was to bring Kerri with him, mightily fucking her to orgasm, but the sight of Kerri's healthy tits swinging with abandon beneath her torso and the sheer thrill of her pussy swallowing his rigid shaft had him ready to spill his teeming jism at any minute.

Morality and parental concern for our struggling daughter tossed aside, Emma's urgency didn't remit, driving her cunt forcefully upward into Kerri's glistening, juice-coated face.

"Ohhhhh gawwwd, baby!!!" Emma bellowed exuberantly, her back arching and head tilting backward when her climax rocked her body with her crazed eyes slamming shut under the power of her explosive orgasm and slipping into a world of illustrious bliss.

Drawing from her rhapsodic countenance downward along her long contorting frame, with a brief pause on her wildly gyrating tits, my camera lens stopped where Kerri's face met Emma's cunt as her muscular thighs reflexively clamped around our daughter's head.

'Oh, no, no, please no. I can't, uh, cum with Gamps,' Kerri repeated, fighting a losing battle in resisting her own building need for orgasm, with her mind reeling at her oncoming surrender to the constant thrusts of her Gamps' unrelenting cock.

Horrified and anguished, our besieged daughter dearly didn't want to succumb to Gamps' unsympathetic attempt at her total conquest, perceiving the moral shame of cumming as worse than the physical disparagement of his aged cock splitting her youthful pussy in the first place.

Kerri's ripe, toned body was flushed and dripping sweat, her magnificent jugs bounding recklessly beneath her torso while the smack against her spectacular ass cheeks echoed loudly each time Gamps slammed into her cock-devouring pussy from behind.

Even then, she was unrelenting with her delirious mother, keeping up the pressure riding Emma's throbbing clitoris through orgasm after orgasm before she'd release her on the other side of ecstasy.

"Ohh, Kerri, fucking you is, aawwwggh, so fucking wonderful!!!" Don hollered with high-pitched intensity, no longer holding back his release as his balls burst like a dam in a heavy rain spilling his watery jism as a river flowing into our faltering 20-year-old's plundered citadel.

Gamps ferociously powered on, his balls already half empty but stridently pumping the last streams of his nasty spunk into Kerri until it overflowed her cum-filled chamber, disgracefully seeping past the clinging lips of her snug labia in a gloopy white mess.

Switching to super zoon on the camera, I wickedly caught the action so closely you could see the old man's shaft pulse with each spurt injected into her hungry pussy, creating a vision certain to make our humiliated daughter blush with embarrassment if ever forced to watch it in the presence of the neighborhood men.

His triumph over Kerri secured, Don remained hell-bent on achieving one last victory, wringing a persuasive, body-wracking orgasm out of our vanquished daughter, driving her towards the unwanted conclusion of cumming on her Gamps' repugnant cock.

"Ohhh, Gamps, please stop. Oh nooo!" Kerri pleaded in dread fear of losing her struggle not to cum, valiantly prying her head from the vice-like grip of her mother's clenched thighs in issuing her hopeless entreaty.

"Huuuah, huuph, uggh," Don wheezed and hacked, straining with every ounce of his fading strength to her our pretty coed succumb to her need for a gratifying orgasm.

"Please, ohhh, please, Mr. Stanley, don't disgrace me. Oh, don't make me, ahh, cum!" she begged our beloved neighbor in her shrill girly voice, having already unhappily received her revered Gamps' forbidden spunk.

Just an hour earlier, Kerri had awaken with confidence and an acceptance her new role as a very expensive whore, the entire morning had turned into a shameful travesty of sex, crushing her developing self-esteem, not to mention what little was left of her sense of normalcy.

Beleaguered and forlorn, she simply couldn't allow herself to orgasm too on the old man's cock.

"Uggh, annh, aggh," Don grunted, pumping harder in response, and hammering her desecrated fuck hole with everything he could muster, knowing from her pleas she was close and that he had to take her all the way home.

"Ohh Kerri, huh, cum for Gamps, sweetheart!" the struggling retiree panted his own plea, fiercely needing this last triumph. "Cum for Gamps, baby. Cum on Gamps' cock!!"

Compounding Kerri's anguish, her admired surrogate grandfather starting using the most demeaning terms in voicing his soon-to-be realized dream, further injuring our emotionally staggered young lady.

"Huh, huh, ohh, Kerri, I love your big tits," Don groaned through harsh breaths, denigrating her virtue expressing his need as her firm jugs bounded beneath her chest with each deep stroke of his shaft. "I'll bet all the men, ughh, think you're a hot young fuck, ohhh, with a tight little cunt!!"

Even the disturbing refrain of his hurtful insults couldn't compete with the constant drumbeat of his tireless cock drilling her pussy, and for all her trepidation and disgust, Kerri couldn't fight her body any longer, begrudgingly realizing her collapse was near in the epic struggle for her dignity and self-respect.

"AWWNNNHH! OHH, NOOOOO," she wailed aloud her mix of appalling despair and implacable need. "PLEASE, GAMPS, UNGGH, I CAN'T! OHHH, I CAN'T CUM, UHH, NOT WITH MY GAMPS!"

Kerri's will to resist a climax finally broke and her resolve was crushed, shamefully launching into orgasm on his surprisingly stalwart tool, her cutesy auburn bangs pasted wet to her forehead as her jaw trembled and her green eyes fluttered in their sockets.

"OHHHHH NOOOOO. OHHH GAWD, I'M CUMMMMMING!" Kerri shouted her climax, no longer concerned at the moment as to its source or origin. "OHHH, FUCK! FUCK ME, GAMPS! POUND ME WITH YOUR COCK!"

Don was ecstatic at Kerri's capitulation to the onslaught of his fucking, grunting his achievement before collapsing over her marvelously convulsing backside.

"Whew, whew, oh why?" Kerri gasped through heavy breaths, whimpering her misery in surrender to the compelling thrusts of her Gamp's unerring cock.

The weight forced Kerri's face into her mother's soaking pussy once again, and Emma happily accepted her return, greedily pulling Kerri into her core in unspoken encouragement to renew her taboo oral ministrations.

It was a decidedly mixed act - both caring and selfish at the same time, but it served to distract our crestfallen daughter from her sordid ordeal, and Kerri mindlessly resumed her tonguing of Emma's pussy until her powerful thighs relaxed as she entered a calming, post-climax phase.

"Bravo!" Don cheered effusively, thrilled at his conquest and truly pleased with the unholy mother-daughter sex show.

"Kerri, your body is unbelievable, and your pussy is so wet and tight," Don's praise of her physical virtues flowed without remorse or concern for her feelings.

"I mean, those tits!" he followed thoughtlessly, causing our blushing angel's pale freckled skin to express a brighter shade of pink at the off-color assessment as a sob formed on her thin, quivering lips.

"You've really grown into an incredible fuck. I mean, holy hell, what a performance," Don commended egregiously, catching himself briefly before adding obliviously. "I've never seen a young woman eat pussy so well while getting nailed doggy-style, especially her own mother."

The lewd compliment shattered our already fragile daughter as she rested on her haunches, devastated realizing her beloved Gamps was as depraved as any of the men Hank foisted upon her and her unfortunate mother. It stung Kerri's ears and was only made worse that it came from her ostensibly caring surrogate grandfather.

Despoiled and demoralized, our dispirited daughter sought to keep busy hoping to ignore her emotional wounds, taking a nearby wash cloth and wiping the glistening residue of her mother's cunt juice off her sullied cheeks and from around her mouth.

Then, in a physical manifestation of her psychological need to clean herself of the offending deposit left by our reprehensible neighbor, she dipped the wet cloth to her crotch, removing the sticky remnants of Gamps' dripping cum from between her legs.

*****************

"How we gettin' along up here?" Audrey asked optimistically upon joining the group as we exited the bathroom, towing her admired teenage master through the bedroom door by his still semi-hard cock as if leading a reverent processional.

"Well, dear, things couldn't be better," Don replied emphatically, adding a remark that was in no way intended to insult his loving wife. "Our little Kerri has become quite a woman with as pleasing a pussy as I've ever felt, present company excepted, of course."

1...45678...10