The Theft of Our Lives 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,107 Followers

At the same time, Kerri's tight, muscular cheeks were virgin territory and our daughter's hard body an unknown prize yet to be discovered, with her developing body suddenly available making for a tempting treat.

'I guess it doesn't really matter, does it?' he chuckled to himself with juvenile giddiness, knowing that in the end, he expected to have ample opportunities to enjoy his neighbor's comely bodies going forward, meaning more fun awaited.

*****************

Alone with Kellen, Audrey didn't waste time taking advantage of what she considered her new boytoy. The older vixen intended to become acquainted with our son in a manner previously inconceivable now that the pretense was dropped and the wrapping off the package, so to speak.

"Kellen, sweetheart, do you remember those yummy popsicles Gams gave you to suck on all those hot summer days?" she asked, abruptly falling to her knees in an almost worshipful supplication.

"Yes, Gams. They were delicious," he answered without reservation, nodding his head and peering down at Gams on her knees rapturously eyeing his erect cock.

Kel's not stupid, understanding what was happening, or at least going to happen, but even then, it was a prospect so bizarre he couldn't quite wrap his head around it, or the idea of Gams wrapping her lips around his cock, as appeared to be the case.

"Well, now it's time to return the favor. Gams is very hot, and dearly needs something delicious to suck on," Audrey huffed breathlessly, an underlying huskiness edging her voice.

It was a silly ploy, but this wasn't a situation most women ever encountered, and her words faltered seeking to control her emotions, swallowing deeply at the vision of young masculinity so near and available.

Naked with his butt pressed against the refrigerator, Kellen knew better than to argue when energetic Mrs. Stanley, unable to wait for permission, swiped her tongue across his purple cock knob with the pole dancing away when Kellen instinctively tensed under the touch of his longtime neighbor's moist tongue.

"Ummmmm," Audrey hummed, catching a drip of potent pre-cum from the tip of his crown while quivering at the salty taste and the feel of the warm spongy cockhead of a teenager nearly forty years her junior against her tongue.

Our son was at an age the well-traveled woman hadn't experienced since the first few years of her marriage when she and Don got into swinging with some local couples in the early 1980's.

"Oh sweetheart, come to Gams," Audrey sighed longingly, lust filling her eyes with her lips engulfing the broad rim of his crown and smoothly pressing forward accepting half of the rigid staff's length.

Retreating briefly and reveling in the moment, Mrs. Stanley easily gulped down the full measure of our son's cock to his pubic bone, ultimately rubbing her nose in the auburn curls of hair billowing from its surface.

"Mmmmm," she sighed, her thin lips stretched widely, deeply encircling the swollen fullness of his big tool and taking him into her throat with the unvarnished skill of a veteran cocksucker.

Audrey kept Kellen's pulsing member in her velvet soft mouth longer than he expected, breathing through her nose with her sultry eyes gazing upward, sweetly shooting a wink of satisfaction with our athletic jock's sturdy tool enveloped by her massaging throat.

"Unnnh, Gams," Kellen moaned, sensing her warm, wet tongue gliding along the bottom of his shaft and tickling the sensitive skin causing a tingle to run throughout his pelvis.

No one had done anything quite like that to his cock before except his well-practiced mother and sister, and Kellen was duly impressed with her skill. It was quickly evident that, much to his surprise, Gams was indeed a talented cocksucker.

That point was emphasized when her rose lips retreated along his crimson shaft until the wide knob popped audibly with its release, setting the cool air of the kitchen upon his glistening staff.

"Oh my, Kel, you are delicious! I knew you'd developed quite a physique as you matured, but I had no idea you were so well-hung, too," Audrey praised with indecent appreciation, admiring the flushed pink skin of the tumescent organ with an excited scrutiny.

"Ohhh!" Kellen jumped when she precipitously palmed his hanging ball sack in the center of her soft hand, barely able to hold the considerable spheres while lifting slightly feeling their weight.

"Your cock is so pretty and thick, and with such big balls! They must hold a mighty load," she glowed, rolling his large sensitive nuggets with her gold wedding ring shining shamefully against the stretched skin of the hairy flesh.

"Goodness, Kellen, I haven't seen balls hang this low since I was a young girl. I can't wait to taste what's inside," Mrs. Stanley admitted with a bated tone.

Stunned hearing such words not in keeping with the grandmotherly figure he knew so well, a spark lit in our son's emerging ego, triggering his nascent compulsion for domination cultivated under the demented training of his imperious mentor, Hank.

"Is that right, Gams? Is that what an old gal needs?" he asked, a forceful tone replacing the timid surprise he'd expressed only moments earlier and looking imposingly downward at her marveling upturned gaze.

"Oh my," Audrey gushed, in awe of his suddenly powerful presence and impressed by his manly imperative, reeling before him flushed and fully clothed in our kitchen in a scene beyond even her most lurid fantasies.

"You need me, Gams? You need to suck my cock, isn't that right?" Kellen pressed, grasping her graying blonde hair by the tight ponytail she always wore playing tennis and smoothly drawing her quivering lips back to the thick knob of his bobbing cock.

It was a power move he'd learned worked well on his fawning mother, expressing his strength and control.

Silent and daunting, with a hint of menace, Kellen towered above his dazzled Gams, smiling when she responsively surrounded the twitching head of his strident cock between her gentle lips, momentarily teasing and taunting, twirling and licking the sensitive surface before he supremely pulled her mouth fully down his pulsating shaft to the base.

"Guugg, gcck, guck," Audrey choked at the suddenness of the move, but her throat expanded easily to accommodate his impressive size with only a dribble of spittle running from the corners of her mouth.

As she did, Gams played with Kel's heavy scrotum, lightly tugging and milking the pair of sizable balls inside as Kellen settled into a deliberate yet forceful rhythm of fucking his cock between her tightly stretched lips.

"Muuck, mupph, moh," Audrey mewled around the thick shaft filling her mouth at a measured pace, accepting her young stud in varied lengths on each dive.

Laving her tongue actively under the urethral tube lining the bottom of the rigid staff, she remarkably adjusted the pressure on the shaft and head adding even more stimulus as our muscular buck drove repeatedly into the suctioning maw taking what he wanted as much she clearly wanted to give.

"Hummm, yeah, you're a cocksucking pro for an older bitch, aren't you, Gams?" he snarled, the condescension in his tone evidencing a rapidly evolving opinion of the beloved woman.

Loosening his grip on her hair and grasping her ears instead, Kellen firmly drove her head back and forth along the pulsing length of his cockmeat, guiding her roughly in the task of sucking him off and slowly surrendering to the surprising lady's skills at receiving his mighty flesh column.

Experienced and apparently turned on by a commanding lover, Audrey thrilled at every second of her harsh use by the powerful youth she thought of so fondly, never imagining the normally polite young man next door could take her so emphatically and with such unconscionable vigor.

"Snuph, snuk, smoph," Audrey snorted air through her flaring nostrils as streams of saliva ran from the corners of her lips and off her chin, making a wet mess of her tennis shirt and not caring in the least.

Sexually intoxicated by Kellen's unexpected capacity to use her for his own purposes, the excited woman was in no hurry, enjoying her teenage taskmaster's emerging virility almost as much as his hard cock. Exploring its veined surface as best she could under the circumstances, the beguiled blonde relished every stroke of her paramour's swollen shaft.

Audrey prayed this was only the beginning of an erotic adventure with Kellen, and that she'd get ample opportunities to sample his impressive manhood going forward. Fearing he'd cast her aside as an old woman after dumping his load if felt disappointed, the crafty old vixen dearly wanted this first time to be good for Kellen.

"Hunngh, hunnnh, hunggh," Kellen rasped and growled, building to a point of no return and in desperate need for release while pushing to a spectacular conclusion.

Now, cradling the back of her head in one hand, Gam's mouth became an anonymous fuckhole in the mind of our feverish son, and any control she may have had at the start of this foray into neighborly sex was completely taken from her as Kellen arrogantly took charge.

"Mmmuph, moh, smuf," she gurgled and gagged, conceding to his impressive initiative and simply letting her young master take her as he pleased, passionately plowing his dense shaft into her ready mouth as a soft, suctioning pussy.

Audrey was amazed, expecting to teach her young buck the joys of an older woman and instead falling prey to his sexually commandeering her mouth and growing overwhelmingly aroused herself, with a dampness in her tennis panties increasingly the result of her flowing juices than the perspiration from her match.

"Huhh, whuhh, hhum,' Kellen's breathing deepened and grew more pronounced.

Sturdy and muscular, our baseball playing son's legs contracted spastically and his green eyes became glassy from the indescribable sensations the mid-50's harridan was generating in his cock and balls, further spurring an animalism to his personality nurtured by Hank's reprehensible lessons in dominance.

Seizing complete control, Kellen consciously clasped both hands firmly behind her head, exerting greater pressure leaving Audrey little choice but to do his bidding, not that she had any desire to resist his forceful charge in taking from her what he pleased.

"Damn it, Gams, you want my cock, then take it down your fucking throat!" our insistent son growled, not out of anger towards the beloved woman, but out of need and lust.

Now, Kellen was a fierce ball of fury, literally fucking Audrey's mouth as ribbons of saliva streamed off her chin, her hands reflexively clamping onto his flexing thighs and holding on for dear life.

Consumed by the frenzy, Audrey was simply too stimulated to realize it wasn't the way Kellen was taking her without regard for her pleasure that turned her on, but rather that it was Kellen himself, never imagining our respectful youth possessed an amoral feral side when it came to dominating a woman.

"Moccch, mupph, muck," she sputtered under the glorious assault, savoring his power and sensing her young lover building to a grand finale, anxious to taste the virile cum pent up in his large balls rhythmically slapping her chin with every thrust.

Control notwithstanding, Kellen was at a precipice, and Audrey flashed a bizarrely comforting grandmotherly gaze of pride upward from her inflamed blue eyes signaling her pure adoration, with the sight a glaring contradiction to the lewd vision of her mouth impaled by his spit-soaked shaft.

"Didn't, ugh, know, aggh, my Gams, ohhh, sucked cock, unh, so fucking well," he crowed, wavering briefly when she returned her hand to his low hanging balls, encapsulating his right nut in her soft palm and gently squeezing, attempting to coax, rather than threaten.

"HUUNHH, GAMS!" Kel gasped deeply, issuing the desired response confirming her suspicions he was ready to launch into her waiting mouth.

'Thank you, Hank,' she praised internally, raising her eyes to the heavens and thanking their benefactor for the elderly couple's good fortune. 'There's so many possibilities with Kellen and the two beauties upstairs.'

With the tremors of his nearing climax too difficult to ignore and his antagonized cockhead repeatedly slipping past the expansive opening of her throat, Audrey was anxious to finish off what had been her prey but was now her master, waiting to learn if Kellen's youthful cum tasted as good as his vital youth promised.

It was an epicurean delight she'd have to experience later, as in his sexual fever Kellen aggressively yanked her face flush into his auburn pubic curls forcing not just the knob but another few inches of his pliable shaft into the older woman's throat just as he was ready to burst.

"UMMM, AAHHH, OH GAMMMS!" he howled ecstatically, losing control and roaring to a mighty crescendo.

"Guugh, guuck," Audrey gagged, her head braced immovably with eyes focused up the wall of his six-pack stomach, mindfully grasping his muscled buttocks ready to receive the deluge of his creamy load.

"Ohhh, Gams! Ohhh, yeah, like that, oh, suck me like that!" Kel urged stridently, his voice carrying the wavering pitch of a guy about to lose it.

Melting under Kellen's dominant masculinity, the aged seductress wanted nothing more than to reward his youthful boldness, suctioning powerfully with her throat reflexively massaging his burrowing cockhead to accept every ounce he could pump into her stomach.

"Muff, muh," she huffed through flaring nostrils, at wits' end but right about her timing as finally, Kellen broke.

"AAANNNHHHH! OHHHH, GAMS, I'M CUMMMING!!" he zealously howled his orgasm.

A second later, a wave of heated jism burst from the tip of his spastic cockhead, bypassing Audrey's mouth completely with the powerful blast shooting down her throat to lodge directly in her tummy.

'Mmmumph, mmum, smuf,' she savored the heavy volume of thick cum only a young man can generate, thrilled beyond compare by the strength of its arrival as spurt after spurt coated her esophagus flowing to her stomach.

'Smmup, sluph,' her lips smacked around the fleshy stalk as pulse after pulse of warm spunk flowed, easily ingested by the resilient woman until the stream slowed, growing lighter before finally the spigot turned off and her morning meal was consumed.

"Hunhh, ohh, awwh," Kellen moaned, feeding contents of his full balls into the happy matron's throat to join the rest of his potent cum in her stomach.

"Moh, moh," Audrey gulped, swallowing the precious remnants of his vital semen and calmly accepting the marvelous elixir as if it were the tonic of life itself.

"Mmmmmm," Kellen hummed his satisfaction as the river of cream settled to a trickle and his climax dissipated.

Regaining his senses, grinning ear-to-ear at this most remarkable and unexpected event, Kellen proudly stared down into Mrs. Stanley's watery blue eyes. Releasing her head, he pulled back slightly, contentedly leaving his twitching cock between the oval lips of the nurturing older woman.

Suckling and swiping her tongue along the softening tool to clean it of any remaining mix of his jism and her saliva, an air of satisfied accomplishment filled Audrey's exuberant face.

After a moment of simply enjoying the erotic feel of our powerful athlete's depleted cock lingering in her mouth, she finally released her charge, adding a twist of her head and a purposeful swipe of her tongue over his seeping knob for effect as he exited.

"Oh, Kellen, such a yummy cock! You're a powerful stud, indeed!" Gams exalted, beaming with pure joy and an almost girlish giggle, so thrilled having the opportunity to suck the hard cock of such a handsome young man.

For it to be her once wholesome and surprisingly dominant next-door neighbor made it all the more special.

Kellen basked in his success, expecting Hank to be pleased with his performance after exerting his control of the situation and mastery of the woman whose only purpose was to service his needs.

"I'm gonna need to do that again," Audrey exclaimed joyously. "A LOT!"

"You'll do it when I tell you too, Gams, and not unless I grant you permission. Understand?" our son declared forcefully, his message clear that her role was to please him, and not the other way around in true Hank Allenby style.

"Oh my, yes, sir," Audrey gushed without offense at the harsh directive, enamored of her new stud next-door's temerity and instinctively willing to do his bidding, despite never having expressed such a submissive side in her life.

"Good girl. Now, c'mon, let's go upstairs and see what fun Gamps is up to with mom and Kerri," he ordered, appreciative of her subservience, grabbing her by the hand to easily pull her petite form upright, and dragging her fully clothed behind him.

*****************

Simultaneously with Audrey's adventure, Don walked up the stairs behind the sashaying bottoms of Emma and Kerri, smiling giddily and ready to live out his own fantasies with my displeased wife and uncertain daughter.

'Damn, I didn't expect finding Kerri in the mix, but she sure as hell is a welcome addition,' he exulted, his brain whirring with mischievous thoughts about how best to maximize the intriguing opportunity, while also caught flat-footed by the perverted new incestuous relationship involuntarily embraced by our captured family.

Happily, for a perverted old man like Don Stanley and his demented wife too, our adorable, hard-bodied daughter's inclusion in the ribald shenanigans was an absolute gamechanger.

Whatever his lustful yearnings for Emma, Don never imagined he'd get the chance to sample the obvious charms of our developing daughter after observing Kerri grow and mature into her present 20-year-old self-confident beauty, dedicated athlete, and bright college student.

As good neighbors, Don and Audrey had watched Kerri and Kellen compete in multiple sports on many occasions, always there to cheer their triumphs and console their losses beside my wife and myself, at least when I could steal away from work.

They were Kerri's and Kellen's biggest fans, and in light of the failed relationships Emma and I had with our own absentee fathers, the kindly couple became pseudo-grandparents over the years, earning the endearing monikers of 'Gams' and 'Gamps' and happily accepting that role, along with the vaunted status coming with it.

In the last year or so, however, Don watched Kerri grow in other ways too, admiring how she filled out the tight shorts of her volleyball uniform or the way her long coltish legs and slender hips joined in tandem to meet her lean, muscular buttocks.

Even then, our sports-minded beauty's lovely ass didn't blind him to how snugly her jersey pressed against her chest, or how it continued expanding when other girls had reached their limits, despite her attempts at strapping her large breasts down with her functional sports bras.

They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and it was clear to Don that Kerri most definitely took after her mother in the tit department.

Emma and I weren't aware of it, but Don often observed our unsuspecting daughter frolicking by our backyard pool with her girlfriends during summertime vacation, making frequent use of the convenient knothole situated in the slatted fence separating our yards.

Obscured by leafy bushes on our side of the fence, he spied Kerri prancing about in her conservative, but appealing two-piece bathing suit. At the same time, he longingly watched Emma lounge in her form-fitting but unrevealing one-piece suit too.

Mrs. Stanley even caught him jerking off one day as Kerri and a couple of her coed friends splashed adorably about in the pool in their cute bikinis, unknowingly teasing the old man next door with their youthful flesh and nubile bodies.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,107 Followers