The Theft of Our Lives 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a perv," Audrey scolded her husband for his interest in such sweet young lovelies, but later mimicked his shameless exhibition, dipping her fingers indiscreetly into the waistband of her panties while drooling through the secret spyhole herself.

That innocent image was how the Stanley's viewed Kerri, at least until Don saw her standing on our porch early the morning after her night at the Saddle Club in a fancy but tattered black dress, practically naked and dripping with what appeared to be copious amounts of male ejaculate from most of her gorgeous body.

Now, this delicious young creature was approaching her mother's bedroom in just a skimpy pink tank top and snug cotton bikini panties, uncertain exactly what to expect from her degenerate Gamps but suspecting her relationship with the old man was about to take a pornographic turn she never imagined and didn't truly want.

"Hey, Emma, I'm probably working late to...whoa!" I started saying upon exiting the hallway bathroom after my shower and a shave, abruptly meeting my wife and Kerri at the doorway to the main bedroom accompanied by our duplicitous neighbor.

"Ray, I'm glad you're still here, and dressed for fun, I see," Don gibed, a huge grin on his face seeing me in my home lingerie with my bound prick conspicuous under a simple pair of white lady's panties.

You'd think a husband stumbling upon another man escorting his naked wife and scantily clad daughter into the bedroom for an obvious romp in the sack would be angry, or at least say something upon finding the trio together.

As usual, I did nothing.

Honestly, under the circumstances, I didn't exactly present an intimidating presence, even to an elderly guy twenty-plus years my senior. Certainly not dressed as I was at the moment. Besides, I immediately suffered the twinge of a stiffy in my constrained package at the very thought of what I knew was about to happen.

"Well, I, um, was just getting ready to go to work," I stammered, frozen as a statue in my black sheer hose and lace garter wearing nothing else other than the barely concealing panties.

"Hopefully not dressed like that?" my detractor scoffed gleefully, noting my attire.

"I'm going to, uh, put on a suit," I answered sheepishly, turning five shades of red with embarrassment at getting busted in the feminine underthings I now wear daily and insisted upon by Kellen, as encouraged by my boss.

"Oh, don't bother, Ray. You look cute, and rather beguiling too, what with your longer hair," he commented wickedly. "I'm surprised you're not wearing make-up."

"I'm not a woman, Don," I snapped weakly in denial of the softer, less manly appearance I'd adopted over the last few months at the insistence of my keepers.

"Well, you should stay as you are and join us. From what Hank tells me, you'll enjoy what I have planned," Don invited, knowing I couldn't refuse and correctly assuming I'd get inappropriately turned-on watching the spectacle occurring in my former bedroom.

"I've gotta get to work," I countered, but it was a losing argument, and I knew it.

"Now, now, Ray, I'm sure your boss will be forgiving of your tardiness, under the circumstances," he poked, shooting me a wink and a nod towards the bedroom, making clear my employer's support for his venture and his desire for my participation.

Of course, only as a spectator.

Now, Don grew restless in anticipation at what was about to transpire, anxious for our pretty daughter to reveal all the delights she had to offer he'd pined over so many times behind the protection of our backyard fence.

"Emma, it appears you're ready for a shower," he declared, overtly drinking in my wife's naked body head to toe, with a long, lingering gaze at her permanently denuded mound, and perhaps wistfully lamenting the opportunities missed to spend countless mornings shaving its supple surface to baby smooth softness.

"I know I am, and Kerri should join us, don't you think?" he queried without remorse, nearly unable to contain his enthusiasm for finally seeing our big-titted daughter equally as naked as her mother.

"Don, I'm not so sure," Emma cautioned daringly.

"I'm sure, Emma, and that's all that matters," Don snapped cutting her off, not accepting any refusal and turning to me with a perceptively insightful offer considering my growing affection for our hard-bodied daughter.

"Be a good girl, Ray," the old man interjected teasingly in reference to my feminine lingerie, "and help Kerri off with her cute undies for her dear old Gamps."

The words set butterflies fluttering in Kerri's stomach, and disturbingly, in mine too, but for an entirely different and in my case, less savory reasons.

"Oh, and please, do it slooowwwly," he hissed, dragging out the final word.

Intuitive by nature, our intelligent coed knew her disrobing was coming from the moment her mother removed her own shirt in the kitchen, but it was still too bizarre for words. In the last several months, she'd been nude before plenty of men and women, most of them strangers, but this was different - this was her beloved Gamps.

It was all so immodest and outlandish, at the same time.

Understanding Don wanted a good show, I moved behind Kerri, performing the vile act of stripping our self-conscious angel for the viewing pleasure of our lecherous elderly neighbor. Fortunately, the position shielded me from seeing Kerri's pleading eyes, while shamefully my uncontrollable prick swelled against the unyielding steel bars of my cage with the unseemly act.

"Lift your arms, Kerri," I directed, my tone that of a caring parent after a rainy day playing in the mud.

Silently, with wet eyes and a queasiness she couldn't quite describe, our woeful daughter dutifully followed my instructions, lifting her arms as I took hold of the hem from each side and calmly pulled the cotton fabric up her torso.

Slowly, Kerri's navel and then her lean rib cage were revealed before exposing her pale under-boob and ultimately, her large firm breasts to Don's wide eyes. Up and off the lightweight garment came, tossed onto a nearby chair as our disgraced lass reluctantly dropped her arms, looking disconcertedly at the carpeted floor avoiding his leering gaze.

Grinning widely, Don's eyes fixed on Kerri's spectacular D-cup tits, openly admiring her buoyant lily-white globes - much like her mother's, but different too. Pale and smooth with a smattering of freckles sprinkling her cleavage adorably, Kerri's gravity defying tits stood dense and uplifted, topped by light rose nipples no larger than a quarter.

"Ummm," Kerri sighed unhappily, with goosebumps dotting her flawless skin at her exposure before our family friend.

Shifting her feet nervously, inadvertently shimmying her gelatinous mounds, Kerri's areolae remained decidedly flaccid under the stress of her reveal, suggesting there was nothing the least bit stimulating to her about showing her dear Gamps her precious breasts.

"Huhhh," I exhaled with my own arousal, but soon moved on, inappropriately turned-on while hooking my fingers into the waistband of Kerri's panties at each slender hip.

'This is so wrong,' I thought, 'but I can't help myself.'

Almost from the beginning of our indenture, I'd found myself increasingly excited by the vision of Kerri naked. As bad, I was so jealous of Kellen experiencing the wonders of her tender young flesh, enjoying her moist suckling mouth or sinking his cock into the velvet interior of her snug pussy.

"Ohhhhh," Kerri gasped, flustered and drawing a deep breath as I steadily peeled down her brief panties.

Mortified beyond words, our demoralized coed's auburn pussy curls came into view, the wispy hairs matted and hiding her dainty pink slit just enough to maintain the seductive mystery of the treasure tucked enticingly between her tremoring thighs.

"I'll take those, Ray," Don interceded as I knelt removing the scant garment from each ankle.

Unsurprised and quite familiar with lecherous old men's impure designs for imperiled women, without protest I handed Kerri's used panties to our entranced neighbor.

"A memento of the occasion, you understand," he smiled sublimely, giving the crotch a rather distasteful sniff before stuffing the crumbled pink fabric into his pocket.

Noting his craven eye admiring our naked daughter speaking of years of unmet lust now remarkably available to his touch, Emma warily moved to Kerri's side, placing her arm protectively around her broad shoulder and hugging her reassuringly.

Unintentionally, the genuine motherly affection possessed a decidedly perverse interpretation in the warped mind of our demented neighbor - an unfathomable mother-daughter sex fantasy come true and within his grasp.

"What a sight!" Don remarked appreciatively, hinting at his thoughts out loud, and uncaring that they heard.

"Ray, those panties aren't nearly as becoming as your pretty daughter's pink pair, so why not drop them and take a seat in the corner," he suggested. "I'm sure you'll have a nice view from there."

Sadly, I didn't delay, accustomed to the domination of the men using my wife and daughter, slipping off my cotton panties exposing to my further shame my new and rather technologically advanced chastity cage with its massaging anal wand attachment and falling meekly onto the comfortable reading chair in our bedroom.

"Yeah, I figured as much. The perfect accoutrement to control a naughty femboy," my neighbor scoffed, eyeing my bloated penis in its pen and openly deriding me.

I said nothing, because there was nothing to say, since he was right. After all, I'm a middle-aged professional, respected, well, I was respected in my workplace and the community, passively sitting in my former bedroom, trapped in an emasculating cage and subject to the whims of more powerful men, including our teenage son.

Worse, I was shamefully aroused, my modest penis swelling at the prospect of witnessing my 60-something next-door neighbor fuck my wife, or as bad, our pretty 20-year-old daughter, or both.

Cute and freckled, with Kerri's hair shorter expressing a reddish tinge - a contribution from my side of the gene pool, there's still no mistaking Emma and Kerri's relationship as mother and daughter.

Tall, with similar bone structure and facial features, my wife has more curves than our developing beauty, but there's no doubt Kerri will develop those distinguishing attributes in the years to come, merely as a function of maturity, and hopefully, childbearing.

More obviously, both mother and daughter sport impressively big breasts, and while Emma's heavy melons are larger and more rounded, featuring a mature sag reflecting her age and their substantial weight, Kerri's pleasant tits are eye-catchingly upright and prominent, expressing the benefits of youth.

Emotionally conflicted but jaded to the point of no return, Emma knew to make a show for Don, certain everything was reported to Hank, and suspecting the lewd image was already percolating in his fetid imagination.

So, as if reading his mind, she turned Kerri by the shoulders, kissing her full on the mouth and holding it for an inordinate amount of time for a simple show of affection by a mother to a daughter.

Piling on the deviance of the embrace, my wife made a point of slipping her tongue between Kerri's parted lips, darting gamely around while playing within her unresisting mouth for several moments before finally disengaging and facing Don with a telling blush.

"Hmmmmm," Kerri quietly moaned, distracted by her mother's sudden sensuous kiss and letting the inadvertent expression of arousal escape her moist lips.

"Well, what a lovely display of affection. I've always admired the Tyler's as such a loving family," Don opined, his sincere compliment sounding contrived. "I suppose it's time for us to hop in the shower. I need a good soap and rinse after tennis this morning."

With that Don removed his shirt and shorts in an unsettling sight for Kerri, shuddering in place and as disturbed at the prospect of seeing her Gamps naked as she was with me stripping her earlier.

Studiously, Kerri avoided looking at the old codger's penis once he was nude, with his veined meat set surprisingly limp considering the striptease and perverse embrace with her mother just moments ago. She simply couldn't look at Gamps' taboo package. It was too bizarre and improper.

"It's okay, Kerri," he comforted perfidiously. "It's just your dear old Gamps."

Don sensed Kerri was bothered but didn't mind, knowing she couldn't avoid looking at his aged cock and balls forever. In truth, he found her distress at his nudity terribly kinky, fulfilling an exhibitionist fantasy he'd harbored over the last year, jerking off more than once thinking of her wondrous emerald eyes spying his prize.

"Okay, water on, but not too hot," Don ordered as the trio entered the large rectangular shower.

"Ray, get your ass in the room. You won't want to miss it as we soap up," he beckoned, wagging his finger as I obediently followed the group into our spacious bathroom.

"Oh, and bring your phone. I want this captured to watch later," our neighbor added, spiking my interest knowing this offense to my manhood and our marriage was to be recorded in beautiful hi-def color.

Unfortunately, as something of a gadget geek, I owned the most recent smartphone featuring cinema quality photo and video capabilities, and I had little doubt the salacious spectacle was destined for projection on the Stanley's 80-inch, 8K television before an enraptured audience.

From what I was learning about our longtime neighbor's depraved proclivities, I assumed it was likely to screen for a select group of their friends, many of whom happen to be our friends too, sending another damning pulse of stimulus to my bound cock while pondering my public humiliation and the profound embarrassment suffered by Emma and Kerri at such a possibility.

"Ladies, the water's warm and I'm sure Ray has you squarely in frame, so now is a good time to start washing each other, Don suggested certainly, anxious for the indiscreet video capture of Kerri soaping her mother's curvaceous form for the camera lens.

"Turn around, mom, so I can do your back," Kerri obediently offered, grabbing a washcloth, but then just as quickly setting it down, noting a nod by our guest signaling his intention she use only her hands for an especially personal cleansing.

"Yes, start there, dear, but don't neglect the front," Don corrected, his average cock twitching visibly at the expected image of Emma's large melons squishing between our troubled daughter's slim fingers as mountains of slippery pale flesh in a sight he'd only imagined in his most vivid dreams prior to meeting Hank.

Kerri did the best she could appeasing our tormentor, scrubbing Emma's back despite both women's clear discomfort, then attentively switching to the front, lathering and massaging her compliant mother's immense tits in her gentle palms, but finally balking when it came time to clean Emma's vagina.

Misused and corrupted for months, our unfortunate princess had performed that task and much more personal services for Emma throughout the course of our servitude, receiving equally illicit attentions from her mother in return with Hank, Kellen, or even strangers as witness.

Apparently, doing so now was simply a bridge too far for our disquieted daughter, and she was immobilized, unable to touch her mother so intimately in the presence of her Gamps.

I videoed everything as ordered, nearly hyperventilating at the performance but skillfully pulling back for full body shots at the right moment, capturing Kerri crouch and caringly glide her soapy hands up the full length of Emma's toned right leg down to the ankle, and then make the slow strip up her left leg, stopping only when her fingers unavoidably grazed her mother's bare vulva.

Effectuating a true auteur, I occasionally drew close for detailed shots of particularly telling facial expressions, including the subtle despair in Emma's green eyes subjecting herself to the intimate touches and Kerri's torment as her mother's meticulous bather in the tile-walled shower.

Aroused to the point of willfully ignoring my loved one's distress, I found the entire show and the involuntary act of videoing it fascinating, painful, and extremely erotic, especially seeing how tentative Kerri became in the closest moments of intimacy.

In an ironic way, her emotions were comforting, as I realized that despite her recent conversion to prostitute, she retained an element of shame, along with the innocence she possessed deep in her psyche before our family's capture.

Don wasn't so bashful, stepping into the water before Emma even started returning the indecently personal act of washing our adult daughter.

Rabid with lust, apparently, watching the disreputable bathing episode was simply too much for the perverted old man, unable to restrain himself any longer from the opportunity to touch Kerri's hard body - one he'd dearly desired during his backyard peep shows but until now viewed as unattainable.

"Huuuh," Kerri puffed, cringing with his contact, but it was mercifully non-sexual as he politely soaped her back and shoulders, then cleaned her arms and even washed her short, auburn hair.

"That's my good girl, Kerri," he praised haltingly, almost unable to speak the words with his previously soft cock hardening into an upright stalk, occasionally prodding her firm backside.

"Ooohhhhh," our troubled coed squeaked when Mr. Stanley suddenly cupped her D-cup breasts from behind in a bold reach-around, instantly rattled to the bone and disbelieving this could be happening.

'Gamps is touching my boobs,' she bemoaned silently.

Don was absolutely elated by the spongy consistency of Kerri's dense tits, deliberately scooping his hand beneath each mound, lifting it at the base, and then bouncing the pair playfully, jiggling them in his palms before finally withdrawing with a teasing pinch of her malleable rosebuds.

"EEEEEKK!" she yelped a girlish squeal at the surprising tweak.

"Oh my, such sensitive nipples," the pleased old man commented, ungraciously comparing her reaction to Emma's. "Your mother responds just the same way."

Don next washed Kerri's muscular ass cheeks, gleefully running his soapy hands over the sturdy globes as each reflexively clenched when he glided the flat through the valley of her ass crack not once, but three times, purposefully grazing her tightened sphincter on the last pass.

"Awwhhh," Kerri jumped at the intimacy of his touch.

"My goodness, what a spectacular ass, young lady," our awful neighbor exclaimed, delighted at the feel within his greedy palms. "All that exercise really pays off, doesn't it?"

'Swat!' he followed the words with light but affectionate spank of the tight glutes, causing no pain but forcing a nervous flutter in Kerri's tummy with his casual familiarity with her rump.

Sadly enough for our forsaken angel, the deviate old man didn't stop there, working head-to-toe over Kerri's long, lean, willowy frame, including a gentle scrubbing between her tensed thighs.

Beleaguered and hurt, Kerri's humiliation at Mr. Stanley's exploration of her ripe body was obvious, her sparkling green eyes now reddened and welling with tears while her skin flushed scarlet as she quivered in shame despite the showerhead's powerful flow of warm water over the trio.

'How can Gamps do this to us? To me? Oh my god, he's feeling my pu-pussy. He's feeling me up everywhere. Oh, please, please stop,' she sobbed internally but her pleas went unanswered.

Worse for Kerri, her own mind twisted by months of constant sexual stimulation and her perceptive body reacting to every illicit touch, an insistent, taunting, and desperately unwanted arousal sparked within her pelvis, visibly expressed by a subtle jerking of her hips and the perking of her pink nipples into tight knots.