The Theft of Our Lives 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently, Mrs. Stanley took the gibe as intended, while staring unabashedly at our naked daughter with a lust equal to her husband's unsavory desires.

"Good catch, honey," Audrey wryly warned in return. "She is a dream come true, isn't she, and so grown up."

Audrey Stanley figuratively drooled studying Kerri's athletic frame, with our exemplary coed's healthy, buoyant tits, slender hips, and muscular ass fully available for her Gams' inspection.

"I see Emma is rejuvenated too," Audrey remarked, drawing near to inhale the perfume of my wife's arousal and presumptuously glide two fingers along wet pussy slit with an unexpected familiarity.

"Huh," Emma inhaled sharply, blushing at the bold contact by her longtime lady friend.

"Smooth as her baby's bottom?" the older woman asked her husband, noting the youthful appeal of our naked daughter's rounded tush.

"Yes, with a little oil applied in all the right places," Don concurred, then alluding to the incestuous mother-daughter act he'd just directed. "As her loving Gamps, it was incumbent upon me to impress upon Kerri the importance of proper skin treatment, so I made sure she inspected Emma's pussy closely. Very closely indeed."

"With her tongue, perhaps?" Audrey questioned rhetorically, throwing a knowing wink towards her husband.

Don smiled in acknowledgement of her astute assumption.

"Ohhh, I'm sorry I missed that," the mature vixen replied with a hint of disappointment. "It must be quite a spectacle seeing such a respectful daughter eating her revered mother's cunt."

Emma and Kerri's silent acquiescence to the perverted observation of their incestuous coupling was reflected by the bowing of their heads with subservient shame and embarrassment.

"Did Emma cum?" the older blonde inquired nonchalantly, expressing an almost academic interest.

"Sure did, and several times. Apparently, Kerri has quite a talented tongue and is naturally gifted at cunnilingus," Don extolled, turning to my contrite wife and daughter. "I'm sure you'll discover that for yourself, and perhaps we can arrange a repeat performance soon, right girls?"

Emma visibly gulped at the suggestion and Kerri squirmed on her bare feet, unfortunately emphasizing the gentle jiggle of her awe-inspiring tits.

"Maybe a '69' or some variation thereof," he suggested eagerly, winking at Audrey in voicing his next idea, "or even a daisy chain, if you can think of a third lady who'd like to participate?"

It was Audrey's turn to smile at that inspiring prospect, right as I followed into the bedroom after servilely picking up the towels in the bathroom without so much as an order from our imperious guest.

Now trained for subservience in the face of superior men, and women too, the idea of playing housemaid while decked out only in my garter and hose to the older man who'd just oiled my wife's bald cunt and then fucked our collegian daughter strangely kept me aroused, spiking my inherent need for cuckolding by Don.

"Oh, Ray, don't you look sweet? Those stockings are very becoming, and that precious metal cage appears one size too small even for your little prick," Audrey teased, unabashedly walking right up to me and cradling my hairless scrotum.

"Oooh, Audrey, really," I huffed at her brazenness, a rush overcoming me with her touch and simply unaccustomed to anyone feeling up my manhood since Hank took control.

"Tiny little balls to match. You're nothing like your well-hung son, are you?" she taunted, giving my nuts a gentle squeeze causing my dick to swell within the confining bars, both from her touch but also the insult to my masculinity by comparing my modest package to Kellen's exceptional endowment.

"Kel must take after your dad, Emma," Audrey remarked, echoing a tawdry thought similar to one my wife had during her infamous seduction of our son that first time months ago.

Emma choked visibly at the comment, again imagining her ne'er-do-well father Ernie, naked, and disturbingly wondering if there was any truth to the statement.

"It's no wonder Emma's taken to other men so easily, just as you said, Don," the pretty blonde 50-something matron noted despairingly. "After what we saw this morning, I'm guessing she even prefers Kellen's big cock to this little guy."

"I'm sure that's true, and as you can see, dear, our little Kerri is quite the grown-up as well," Don suggested salaciously.

"Likes it natural too," he chuckled, brazenly pinching a small tuft of our stupefied daughter's auburn pussy curls and giving them a light tug.

"Ohhh!" Kerri peeped in disillusionment, her eyes brightening with surprise at the affront.

"Of course, I'd like to convince her to go bald like her mother someday," Don stated wickedly, unsurprisingly met by a sharp look of disapproval by our spirited but flustered coed.

"I will say mother and daughter do look scrumptious, bald or not," Audrey concluded, ogling enviously at Emma and Kerri's nude forms with unvarnished lust.

The clear target of Audrey and Don's depraved interest, Emma and Kerri stood silently by while Mrs. Stanley returned her hand to absentmindedly stroking Kellen's stiff cock, maintaining his interest, as if that was a problem.

"Hey, Gamps, check this out," our son advised, joining the conversation with his smartphone in hand, sending trepidation up my spine suspecting what came next.

"YEEEEEKS!!!" I yelped with girlish intensity as the electricity sparked in the prods touching the base of my ball sack, causing my knees to buckle as I dropped to the carpeted floor.

"Ha-ha-ha, that's hilarious, Kel, let me try," Don guffawed uproariously, but before he could even extend his hand to take the phone and zap me for his own amusement, his domineering wife intercepted it.

"I'll take that," she charged, eyeing the app curiously before asking our son for instructions. "Is this the right setting? Just push this button?"

"That's the one. Fire away, Gams, but don't hold it to long or he'll pee on the carpet," Kellen chortled, joining the fun with no concern whatsoever about his dear father's tender balls.

"NAAYYYAHHHHH!" I howled as Audrey pressed the button, rolling on the floor as the Stanley's and Kellen delighted in my pitiful exhibition.

Emma and Kerri stood stoically, neither laughing nor intervening on my behalf, calloused, accepting, and maybe even admiring my diminishment under the weal of our impertinent son, and now in the eyes of our neighbors as well.

"Whoa, stand down, Gams, that looks pretty painful. I think he's had enough," Kellen warned good-naturedly, sparing me more agony from the ruthless torture device pressing against my agonized gonads.

"Alright, Kel, you're the boss, but I'd like to do that again sometime," the grinning older vixen said. "Ray squeals like a girl. Of course, his pretty lingerie suggests that's quite appropriate."

"Okay dad, enough entertainment. You don't serve any purpose now, so park your ass in the chair and I'll let you watch," Kellen ordered, feeling his power over the situation grow as he accommodated himself to the new reality he'd just face-fucked his Gams and was the true ruler of the roost, even above Don.

"Here Gams, hit that button right there," our devious son suggested with a smile.

"Ohhh, um," I immediately cooed as the pleasure inducing wand in my ass buzzed to life against my sensitive prostate.

Watching my big-titted wife and equally stacked daughter engage in rigorous sex with other people was always enough to make me try to bust out of my stainless-steel prison without the added assistance, but now the swelling the tip of my cockhead triggered the gentle pulses along my shaft leaving me vulnerable to constant stimulus for the show to come.

"Turn to me, Kerri," Audrey instructed in a grandmotherly tone, her blue eyes betraying her desire for our college girl and admiring her in an unbecoming manner I'd never seen from the supposedly caring older woman.

Standing stoically next to her pacified mother, Kerri nervously faced her Gams.

It was her first time in the buff before her beloved surrogate grandma and it showed, with her entire body blushing pink and drawn up with tension. Kerri's shoulders shuddered and her legs shook apprehensively as Mrs. Stanley devoured her beauty, her lithe grace, and her large, pale tits with untoward appreciation.

Only now discovering the depth of depravity sweeping our household, Audrey still thought of Kerri as an unworldly ingenue and was simply giddy finding our appealing daughter naked and available, just like her mother.

"Kerri, sweetheart, what a lovely young woman you've become, and right under our noses," the smarmy older woman gushed, the hunger in her voice palpable to everyone in the room. "I'll bet you're every bit as sweet as you look and every bit as delicious as your little brother.

Audrey's insinuation was clear, unable to disguise her heightened craving for our ripe beauty while openly stroking Kellen's thick fuck column urging a return to its hardened state.

"Emma's a real prize too, isn't she dear?" Don piped in, scrupulously including the object of the wanton desires of both Stanley's for so many years. "Can you believe the size of those whoppers? I told you she was a D-cup minimum, but I'm certain now she's even bigger."

"Oh, my goodness, is that right, dear?" Audrey asked with a carnivorous wink to her husband.

"Um, yes, Audrey, since you asked, I'm a 37-DD," Emma admitted, shuffling bashfully at the topic of conversation.

Mrs. Stanley was very aware of Emma's self-consciousness about the constant focus on her mammoth tits, always covering the giant pair with her conservative clothing during Audrey's visits for coffee and chatter, and thought it might be good fun to poke at her insecurity.

"Well, I can tell you Don is a good judge of a woman's breast size. I know he's always raving about Emma Tyler's big jugs over a beer with the other neighborhood husbands," the blonde admirer candidly revealed.

Emma gulped visibly, dearly wanting to cover her exposed breasts, but thought better of it with Kellen and our guests observing her closely.

"Oh, Emma, dear, I can't tell you the number of times I've jilled-off fantasizing about those massive knockers, thinking seeing them couldn't possibly come true," Mrs. Stanley declared, showering her unbefitting praise on my rattled wife.

Emma never imagined Audrey was so bold and malicious, nor that she lusted so ardently for her body, or those of our adult children. It was shocking enough learning the amiable matron was into women at all, or at least swung both ways.

'My goodness, how many times has Audrey stripped me naked in her mind's eye over a simple cup of tea?' my disbelieving wife wondered, struggling with the reality that the years of pleasant afternoon chats concealed a lurid sexual avarice by the genteel older woman.

"Honestly, Emma, it must be difficult hiding your abundance of curves, even with those modest outfits," the excitable blonde harridan squeaked, a hint of uncontrolled arousal tinging her voice as her adrenaline peaked erratically.

"I mean, I never had a problem imagining your giant tits under a loose sweater, but damn, woman, I never dreamed they were this big," Audrey stated with uncharacteristic frankness, "and firm too."

I sat in my chair and listened, knowing every word was true, and hoping my unsettled wife didn't notice my betrayal as her husband for my passive acceptance of our neighbor's inappropriate praise of her eyepopping chest.

"Don, I have to tell you, Kellen is every bit as impressive as his mom and sister," Audrey said happily, thankfully turning her attention to our son.

Kellen stood stone-faced throughout the conversation, curiously watching the ongoing events unfold, thinking about his next move and the options for domination available for him with the addition of his Gams into the multi-generational mix of attractive fuck toys.

As he did, Mrs. Stanley's soft, wrinkled hand continued plying the length of his reinvigorated cock, coaxing it's return to full measure in preparation for whatever the scheming woman had in mind, unknowing it was not her choice to make.

"He tastes delicious. Just like when you were young, and you can see for yourself he's packing quite a punch where it counts," the joyous older woman exclaimed, eyeing our son's pulsing meat reverently.

"Truthfully, Emma, I never guessed Kellen was so well-hung," she declared, returning her gaze to his mother.

Painfully aware of that fact in a manner no mother should be, Emma looked critically at Audrey with the remark.

"I'm just saying, honey, aren't you so lucky having such a young stud in the house? You too, Kerri, and I'm certainly not talking about Ray," Mrs. Stanley opined, scoffing at my inferior prick straining for freedom in response to the lewd conversation and the tantalizing stimulus of the prostate wand.

Once again Emma blanched at our enthralled neighbor's recognition of the undeniable truth of her incestuous relationship with our well-endowed son, knowing Audrey correctly assumed she'd taken Kellen's hard cock on more than one occasion, and undoubtedly that his athletic older sister had too.

Kerri only stared at her feet, embarrassed by the accuracy of the implication, simply wanting to exit the room and get on with her day.

"Why stand here talking so much, Audrey, when we can have some fun on the bed instead?" Don invited his chatty wife. "It'll give us an opportunity to explore the Tyler's interesting new family dynamic more in-depth, shall we say?"

"That's a lovely idea, Don," she gleefully agreed to no one's surprise. "I'm just dying to know if Emma and Kerri taste as delicious as they look."

"Oh please, no," Kerri whispered under her breath, while her jaded mother simply frowned her acquiescence to the pair becoming the matronly blonde's bisexual lovers, regardless how unappealing the notion to them both.

"Hold on there, folks. You may be my Gams and Gamps, but this is my house and my rules," Kellen interceded forcefully, leaving no doubt he was in charge, regardless of age or social status.

"Oh, um, okay. We wouldn't want to intrude on your authority, young man," Don conceded with surprising ease, somewhat taken aback as Kellen always deferred to his elders, but rightfully suspecting their mutual benefactor must be guiding our son's Alpha-male development.

"From now on, you want anything from mom or my sister, you ask me," Kellen stated rather stridently while shooting a telling nod to the dear older couple. "Of course, if you're as nice to me as you've always been, I'm sure you'll get a favorable answer, um, most times."

Kerri's eyes brightened at the exchange, thinking for the briefest moment her little brother was coming to her rescue, but quickly realized he was simply affirming his power position by controlling the situation, our family, and now, his Gams and Gamps too.

Meekly sitting in the corner chair, I was impressed, feeling a warped sense of pride in our son's temerity, especially considering his long-held admiration and affection for the Stanley's. After this exhibition of authority, I wagered Kellen would use Audrey and Don's unquenchable lust for my big-titted wife and lithe, willowy daughter fully to his advantage.

The glow in Audrey's keen blue eyes was unmistakable, and the breathless way she grasped his hard shaft, lovingly tugging the meaty column with a new expectation of its potential, told me it was a good bet the randy old lady was more than willing to do whatever her well-hung stud asked in return for frequent visits to his, his mother's, or his sister's bed.

"Now, did you have something you wanted to ask me?" our son said, revisiting Don's prior suggestion but now on his terms and confident of his control.

"Well, um, Kel, I've watched closely as your sister matured into a delightful young woman. I'll be happy to take care of your needs whenever you like if I could prevail upon you to compel Kerri to eat your old Gams' puss?" Mrs. Stanley groveled, practically fawning for the opportunity and more than willing to make her promise to our son come true.

"I'll return the favor, if you'd enjoy watching. I assure you, I'm quite accomplished at eating cunt. I'll make it very good for her, and your mother too, if you give me the chance," she added sycophantically, casting her eyes seductively and salivating at the idea of going down on both mother and daughter.

Disheartened, Kerri's stomach sank at the proposition, disquieted realizing her 'kindly' Gams was eager to sample her feminine charms. Worse, she expected that perverse reality was only the beginning of a long morning, and a likely future of debauched sex play with our outwardly respectable elderly neighbors.

'I gotta get of this house,' our waylaid daughter thought, plotting an escape from regular bouts between Mrs. Stanley's legs or on the receiving end of Mr. Stanley's driving cock.

Unknown to myself or Emma, that unappealing prospect was pushing our misused beauty further in the direction of her new 'unchosen' profession as a whore, but that sad decision was for another day. At the moment, Kerri simply submitted, too awed and intimidated by her little brother's prerogative to protest or refuse.

"Better, Gams. That's the respectful way to petition the man of the house," our son replied, showing a broader vocabulary than I realized he possessed in assuming his preeminent place in our household, and making no secret to our longtime neighbors of my replacement as head of the family.

The arousal filling Emma's eyes witnessing Kellen's growth as house master was as revealing as the contempt she fired my way immediately thereafter, and my meager prick was a raging lump of captured flesh in my cage at my cuckolding by our son before the wondrous eyes of the Stanley's as they too leered at me dismissively.

"Oh, thank you, Kel. You won't regret it," Audrey promised obsequiously, and wasting no time as the only clothed person in the room, excitedly stripped off her tennis togs in mere seconds, abstaining any ceremony in exposing a well-toned body for a woman in her mid-50's.

Kellen's wandering eyes brightened at her nudity, openly admiring his sweet old Gams in an uncharacteristically delinquent manner Audrey found intoxicating and most certainly welcome to her ego.

At 5'4", Audrey's much shorter than Emma or Kerri, and somewhat slight of build, although she possesses a wiry musculature honed by almost daily tennis matches. As a result, her legs are muscular, her hips slender, and her tummy flat, although with a slight roll of padding increasingly difficult to shed as she aged despite her regular exercise.

A natural blonde with streaks of gray befitting her age, she wore her hair in a sporty cut pulled into a short ponytail much like Emma.

Perhaps not shockingly, our vivacious neighbor's bronze tan covered her entire body, indicating she spent time outdoors doing more than just playing tennis. While showing some wrinkling, her smooth skin was generally clear and unmarked with a healthy glow.

Proud and placing herself fully on display with hands on hips in this most unusual exhibition, Audrey's pussy was sparsely covered and neatly trimmed. Invitingly, the gray-blonde hairs formed a dainty landing strip hugging the curve of her mound, with the shortened curls just long enough to avoid being uncomfortably spikey.

Framed by fleshy labia, engorged and parted in full blossom between her taut thighs, the ragged lips and glistening slit suggested the libertine woman's many sexual encounters over the years and even more so, her present excitement at the startling events of the morning.

Gazing at her approvingly, I figured Audrey's breasts to be a good-sized B-cup, or maybe a touch larger, not surprising after seeing the attractive older woman in close-fitting tennis gear or form-fitting one-piece swimsuits over the years. Of interest, however, was how remarkably perky they remained, with only a hint of the sag expected on a woman her age.