The Theft of Our Lives 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each vibrant globe stood pleasingly firm, centered by pink quarter-sized nipples fully erect from her arousal, with the crinkled bud's color in keeping with Audrey's naturally light complexion but nonetheless contrasting against the tan skin of her rising and falling tits.

Even Emma, titillated by Kellen's ascendency but also shaking her head in sorrow at this latest debacle befalling our family, had to admit Audrey Stanley looked good and well-preserved.

Never bashful about expressing her desires, Audrey practically leaped onto our marital bed, falling backwards and limberly spreading her legs.

"Come, come, my sweetie. Gams has a treat for her favorite young lady," Audrey purred, crooking her index finger and casting a sultry 'come hither' look towards our unhappy daughter.

The aged vixen's lustful intentions for Kerri was unmistakable, as evidenced by the shiny slickness coating the ruffled lips of her inflamed pussy. Still, simply because vocalizing her lascivious desires inordinately turned her on, Audrey put her thoughts into the obscenest words.

"Kerri, sweetheart, be a dear," Audrey murmured seductively. "Get your lovely tight ass over here and bury your pretty freckled face between my thighs. Gams so needs your naughty little tongue wriggling deep inside her steamy cunt."

Audrey's tone was all sweetness and light, but her nasty demand was exactly the opposite, and Kerri shuddered visibly at the entreaty.

"Wait a second, Gams. I said that was the proper way to ask, but I didn't say I'd grant your wish," Kellen interjected, enjoying his power over the miscomprehending older woman and deciding to correct her openly, just to demonstrate to the Stanley's that he could.

"What, Kel, but I thought...," Audrey stammered, unsuspecting and truly disappointed as her fervent hopes for a mind-blowing orgasm on the tickling tongue of our daughter was dashed so closely to its fruition.

"I know what you thought, Gams, but I'm in charge, and it's what I think that matters," our son insisted, a devilish smile forming while savoring the fun of controlling people's hopes and dreams, playing with his perplexed surrogate grandma's mind just because he could.

"Oh, Kel, please, make Kerri eat me. I've fantasized about her pretty face between my thighs since she turned eighteen," the matron begged plaintively, admitting her sordid fantasy to the room, and especially to the ears of our stunned college girl.

"Oh, Gams!" Kerri gasped at the news, freaked out by the visceral image and emotionally traumatized in a manner no person had managed to generate within her heart and mind so far into our servitude.

"Well, it's true, Kerri! You're so adorable, built so much like your mother, and I've masturbated about her for years," the blonde dame babbled, releasing the secret of her longtime fantasies known previously only to her husband, who harbored them as well.

"Hey, I'm not heartless, Gams, and perhaps you'll get your wish another time if you do I tell you," Kellen declared magnanimously. "For now, I've decided you can live your fantasy with mom instead. She can go down on you. You'd like that too, wouldn't you?"

"Oh, Kel, yes! Oh, yes, yes, yes," Audrey cheered at the desirable alternative, delighted at the idea of the mature wife and mother she'd longed for since the day we moved in next-door licking her pussy and grateful beyond words to our son for his benevolent decision.

Reticent but resigned, and despite her abject distress at performing such an unwelcome act with our longtime friend and neighbor, Kellen's towering authority and Emma's respect for it, left her no choice but to obey his dictate.

In an odd way, my wife's hesitance was unforeseen, as she had done oral and worse with countless anonymous women at Hank's behest - even her own little sister and our precious daughter. Somehow, it was the fact it was Kerri and Kellen's Gams that made it so upsetting.

Regardless, Emma dutifully tiptoed to the bed, crawling on hands and knees from the bottom edge up to and in-between our mid-50's neighbor lady's widespread legs, preparing to eat kindly Mrs. Stanley's wet cunt until she was told to stop, or until she drove the breathless woman to one or more orgasms, which was more likely the case.

For the briefest moment we all anxiously watched Emma study her task, with the discerning look in her eyes suggesting that, upon close inspection, Audrey's neatly trimmed pussy wasn't unattractive - cleaved at the slit with rubbery labia framing the pink entrance to her glistening snatch.

Audrey was clearly moist from the thrill of sucking off Kellen, if that's what our youngster pounding his cock down her throat until he pumped his load into her stomach could be called, and now the dream come true of his voluptuous mother exploring her pussy with her tantalizing tongue in wanton submission to our son's incontrovertible command.

Seeing no reason to delay, Emma lowered her face to Mrs. Stanley's split gash and inhaled tentatively gauging the strength of the potent fragrance emanating from deep within the folds of Audrey's highly stimulated twat.

"Muaagh," my wife gagged disapprovingly, grimacing at the salty, sweat-soaked stink of Audrey's rank vagina, remembering she'd played tennis that morning with the distasteful remnants of perspiration gracing her puffy pussy lips.

"Ooouuuhhhhh," Audrey cooed with the utter joy of a long-held fantasy fulfilled when reluctantly, Emma glided the flat of her outstretched tongue across the responsive surface of her cunt.

"Baaghh," Emma stifled a gag at the taste, but understood it was temporary, at least until the ripe woman's fragrant cunt juice flowed copiously replacing the awful sourness with a hopefully fresher dew.

Wide-eyed and wondrous, Audrey looked down her tummy to the rounded surface of her mound, gleefully finding the vision of a lifetime - the attractive face of Emma Tyler gazing up her undulating torso, an expression of quiet submission filling her enchanting green eyes as the tip of her tongue actively tickled the engorged lips along the smelly exterior of her labia.

"Huhh, huhh," the fascinated woman caught her breath, disbelieving her good fortune and reaffirming in her mind she'd blindly do anything Kellen asked in exchange for the sublime gift of using his delectable mother sexually.

Slowly and adeptly, my outwardly puritanical wife parted the soft folds of plump flesh, displaying for the first time her extraordinary oral expertise by dipping her curled tongue past the quivering petals and delving marvelously into the heated depths of Audrey's boiling hot pussy channel.

Don smiled with self-satisfaction at this gift to his life-long love, appreciating the extreme decadence of the act, even if he now found himself taking a backseat to our teenage son, and despite knowing Audrey certainly anticipated riding the youngster's hard cock for hours in ways Don could never match.

Paying no attention to her leering neighbor, our son, or me earnestly watching the mesmerizing performance from my perch in the corner, Emma set to work on Audrey's heated cunt, running her tongue along the crease of her fiery slit and licking up the burgeoning juices before repeatedly plowing into the dark pink interior with a deliberate fucking motion.

"Hmmmmm, ohhhhh," Audrey's uninterrupted sighs grew in intensity, enraptured by Emma's unexpected ability, and lolling her head on a pillow propped against the headboard.

Content that his cherished wife was now being well-serviced, Don noted Emma's gorgeously broad ass propped in the air wiggling side-to-side in inadvertent invitation. Her strong thighs rippled enticingly, unknowingly shifting her weight from knee to knee while meticulously eating Audrey's pussy.

Beautifully, Emma's giant melons rolled and wobbled beneath her chest creating a vision any person fortunate enough to enjoy the sight found fascinating to the extreme, and which Don too could never possibly grow tired of seeing.

More importantly, the parting of Emma's long legs placed her pink snatch on full display, glistening with vaginal moisture and split by her puffy labia leaving the slick channel unguarded and defenseless. Wanting to give Audrey a thrill she'd never seen, Don requested a mother-son performance so deviant it was certain to awe even his lewd bride.

It was a delicate power play, hoping to leverage Kellen's growing need for dominance and playing off his denigrated morality for the benefit of Audrey's growing arousal, and thereby instilling a reverence for her husband's ability to fulfill a fantasy long held by the depraved couple.

"Kellen, would you do me the honor of filling this opening? I so want to watch a hunky young son fuck his big-titted mother, and I'm sure your Gams does too," Don announced with a swooping arm gesture affecting the posture of a maître d' in a fine restaurant, draping a bath towel over his forearm to complete the role.

Unsophisticated and still just a kid in so many ways, Kellen was clueless as to Don's meaning, staring with a puzzled expression at his odd behaving Gamps.

With a hint of bemused exasperation, Mr. Stanley kindly helped him understand.

"You look ready for action, young man, and here's an opening available for your use," the wily old man explained, pointing first at Kellen's visibly erect cock and then at his unaware mother's optimally positioned pussy.

I watched Kellen's eyes flit from Don to his mother, obliviously working over Audrey's soaking cunt with her agile tongue-work, and it was clear he was working through the opportunity.

"Don't delay, this quality accommodation won't be here all day. Someone else is willing to take it if you don't," Don taunted in obvious reference to himself and his own desires for Emma's pussy.

Finally, the light clicked in Kellen's uncomplicated mind, connecting fully with our conniving neighbor's intent that our powerful but easily manipulated teenager fuck his mother in their presence - not a new concept for Kel but unusual by the Stanley's standards and their presence as witnesses.

Even with his burgeoning authority, considering the fact his Gams and Gamps were stark naked in his parent's bedroom, that Mrs. Stanley had already swallowed a large dose of his cum, and that his mother was kneeling on the bed eating the blonde vixen's steamy pussy, the idea of performing such an act in front of the beloved couple felt odd.

Audrey, on the other hand, loved what her brilliant husband was planning, and her bright blue eyes sparked with recognition, understanding Don was arranging a front row seat to the doggy-style fucking of a gorgeous mother by the magnificent cock of her well-hung son right before her eyes.

"Ahhh, ahh-mazing," she gasped, nearly cumming in Emma's mouth right there at the perverse prospect, especially since the mother and son in question were my family, the heretofore conservative and upstanding Tyler's.

Once he understood the directive and wisely recognized that Hank would undoubtedly be pleased with the commandeering of his mother's cunt in such a bold and demeaning demonstration, Kellen nodded his approval and moved towards the back of the bed.

Convincing Kellen to slip his hard cock into Emma's welcoming fuck hole didn't take much doing as our corrupted son had grown enamored of dominating his mother, sister, and even his lesbian Aunt Betsy in the past few weeks since his elevation to primacy over our family.

Setting down his smartphone, unfortunately with the nagging hum of the massaging prostate wand left on an intolerably alternating rhythm keeping me on edge with the knob of my stunted prick pressed into the trigger at the tip of my cage, added to the continual stimulation of my cock.

"Ohhhhh, please, let me cum again," I whispered in exquisite agony, a steady dribble of milky precum wetting the chair cushion between my legs in an expression of Hank's success in turning me into a full-fledged voyeur and cuckold.

I'd seen Kellen banging Emma, my wife and his mother, more times than I could count - missionary, doggy-style, or contorted into so many pretzel-like positions they could add another chapter to the Kama Sutra.

Still, I never got tired of watching my athletic son and top-heavy wife go at it, enthusiastic in their carnal ardor while strenuously fucking each other to raucous orgasms so powerful they raised the roof of our large suburban home.

Climbing onto the bed behind his mother's wagging flanks, Emma was so engrossed eating Mrs. Stanley's greedy twat she was completely ignorant of his presence, and it wasn't until Kellen's large hands gripped her fleshy hips and the fat knob of his swollen cockhead pressed against the slippery entrance to her pussy that she realized what was happening.

'Oh god, not Kel too,' she thought, her mouth occupied but recognizing the perversely familiar size of Kellen's engorged cockhead.

So, with nothing else to do, my complacent wife resigned herself mentally to be mounted by our commanding son for the entertainment of our apparently not so good neighbors.

"Yes, oh, oh, yes, do it, Kel. Fuck your pretty mother for me," Audrey urged hopefully, her eyes raised in lewd appreciation the very moment Emma's vexed green eyes popped wide, sending an unmistakable signal of her surrender to another round of incestuous pummeling by our insatiable teenager.

"Mmmpphhh," Emma mumbled her recognition of his flared knob's introduction to her slippery wet chamber.

"Oh fuck, that's so unbelievable!" the reclining blonde cheered, knowing from the thrust of Kellen's hips and my mortified wife's response that our 18-year-old son had sunk his full 8" cock deeply into the warm folds of his late-30's mother's undefended cunt, effortlessly burying his dense length in a forbidden bonding of mother and son.

From his angle at the side of the bed, Don had a better view of his orchestrated shenanigans.

Thrilled to speechlessness, the demented retiree joyously watched Kellen easily glide his erect shaft into the velvety confines of his beautiful mother's grasping snatch, awestruck as our muscular son tightened his grip on her meaty hips before extracting his cock to just the rim.

Emma's swollen labia dragged affectionately with the veined pole exiting her sweltering inner chamber, the ragged lips clinging lovingly to the shiny skin of his meat column and stretching obscenely in a demented expression of immoral lust not often witnessed in real life.

"Mmmuuppphhh!!" Emma moaned into Audrey's muffling pussy, shamefully desperate for the rapid return of Kellen's thick shaft when our forceful son granted her wish, driving the full measure into her gaping fuck sheath a second time.

Awed and exhilarated, Audrey exulted to the wild expression of gratification in her conservative friend's beautiful emerald eyes as Emma absorbed Kellen's marvelous cock, supremely initiating the intense hammering he was about to give his remorseful but receptive mother.

"Mhhnnuuf," Emma issued a stifled sigh, her indignity at the Stanley's impertinence in requesting the incestuous command performance rapidly overcome by the sheer exhilaration of his powerful stroke.

I know my formerly modest wife well enough to know she hated the very personal intrusion into her bedroom by our gloating neighbors, and that she especially despised their obvious pleasure watching the taboo doggy-style skewering of her well-used cunt by our dominant son.

Sidelined as an emasculated spectator, I anxiously noted, however, that she did nothing whatsoever to reject Kellen's insistent cock, and instead melted under his steady assault, reflexively pushing backward in sync to his thrusts and cushioning the sturdy impact with broad bottom.

Mr. Stanley gazed with a bemused expression of contentment at Emma's emotional turmoil mixed inseparably with her need for physical release as Kellen persuasively took control, working his thick cudgel in a naggingly constant cadence of robust drives deep into the same welcoming channel from whence he arrived into the world.

"Mmmuummmp, unnnff," Emma muffed, latched as a sucker fish on a glass aquarium wall to Audrey's hyper-charged clitoris, expertly wiggling across the impatient nub, overtly distended and craving the stimulus of her practiced tongue.

"Huuhhh, yes, Emma, eat me. Lick my clit, honey. Ohhh, sooo good," Mrs. Stanley panted encouragement to my wife's talented torment of her aching sex bud.

Reverberating waves rolled through Emma's plump butt cheeks as vibrations through a tightly drawn string between two tin cans letting Audrey sense the might of Kellen's impressive efforts, pushing his mother's glistening face firmly into the sopping core of her hot cunt.

At the same time, the mesmerized older woman gazed intently into Emma's expressive green irises, fluttering with sexual urgency under Kellen's rigorous fucking.

To her warped satisfaction, Emma's eyes were glazed, and her eyelids tinged with the hint of a tear as our athletic son tirelessly plowed in her with his sturdy cock, her sloppy slick twat engulfing the thick meat noisily belying the mixed emotions of sorrow and arousal she suffered as Kellen fucked her at an insistent pace.

"Huuunnppphh, unnmmpph," Emma's grunts passionately signaled her growing need to cum, with her lips buzzing Audrey's excited pussy with alarming effect, much to our zealous neighbor's delight.

"Ohhh, wowww! Oh my god, suck my clit, Emma. Make me cum as you cum on Kel's big cock!" Audrey implored, her sexual heat rising at the perversity of the most unusual threesome she'd ever experienced and surrendering to my wife's exceptional tongue work.

Don grinned wantonly watching the trio, his aged prick stiffening again so soon after pouring his essence into Kerri, naked standing solemnly to the side. Judging from the tight knots topping her jiggling breasts, our susceptible daughter was undeniably turned on by the erotic performance even if sympathetic to her beloved mother's plight.

With Kellen's passion ignited, there was no question our normally reverential but progressively assertive young master was not just fucking his mother - he was taking Emma, literally possessing his mother and taking her away from me - her husband and his father, without so much as a single word of protest.

To the contrary, I was as aroused by the turn of events as anyone in the room, reflecting Hank's success in breaking me to cuckolded husband and Beta-male status to our dominating son, also developed and nurtured by my boss for that very purpose.

Hank was winning despite Emma's and my best intentions when accepting his punishment for my crime, and I shamelessly exemplified his victory with my every breath, and more disturbingly, my ardent catcalls encouraging Kellen's performance in capturing my wife.

"Damn, that's so hot! Fuck mom hard, Kel," I exhorted, breathless and squirming in my chair cheering my replacement as family patriarch while sitting impotently nearby doing nothing more than cheering him on.

As with any Alpha-male, Kellen worked hard building his predisposed mother to ecstatic heights, overwhelming her will and breaking Emma to her subliminal desire for his dominance before pumping her pussy full of his virile seed, with a mind-numbing orgasm her reward.

"Muoohh, mmuphh," she droned on with growing volume, wavering under the onslaught as the repetitious pummeling of her ravenous twat undermined her ability to properly service Audrey's sloppy wet pussy in her delirium.

Although engrossed in her own growing need, Emma thought she'd score big points with Kellen and my boss if she put on an enthusiastic show, initiating a litany of dirty talk spewing a lewd verbal chorus imploring his efforts and giving our degenerate neighbors the depraved show they surely wanted.