The Theft of Our Lives 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, Kel! Like that, baby! Ohhh, fuck mom like that!" she urged our laboring son, pulling her shiny, juice coated lips from Audrey's saturated cunt.

Emma wisely realized the foul language flowing forth was so in contrast to the respectable suburban wife and mother the Stanley's knew so well, and that as such, it had to be a tremendous turn-on to the delinquent couple. So, the nasty words spilled forth, but her crazed eyes cleverly stayed with Audrey, measuring the older woman's unhinged glee at this filthy, immoral exchange.

Momentarily breaking my own fixation with the illicit sex on the bed, I noticed Don was also caught up in Emma's naughty diatribe, spurring his once-spent cock to expand to full staff almost instantly.

"Kerri," he whispered without turning an eye from the frenzied action, grasping our startled daughter's hand and placing it around his stiff pole in a silent mandate to stroke her Gamps as he enjoyed the pornographic scene.

Bewildered, beleaguered and despairing, Kerri miraculously appeased Mr. Stanley without refusal, dropping her slender fingers and beginning a slow, gentle glide along his solid length.

'Ugghh, this is too sick,' she choked internally, shrinking further with revulsion at touching her beloved Gamps' inflamed cock.

Nevertheless, she kept her gaze locked on the furious sex between the trio of her mother, her brother and Mrs. Stanley, perhaps as some form of ineffective therapeutic denial.

"Yes, baby, harder! Pound mommy's cunt harder. Take me, son. Make mom your bitch!" Emma shouted, refusing to hold back and vocally beseeching Kellen to take her greedy pussy in a manner most pleasing to our guests.

"Awwhhh, gawwwd," Audrey gasped aloud, more in wonder than arousal at the unthinkable real-life picture of a big-titted mother imploring her teenage son to fuck her brains out.

"FUCK ME, KEL!" Emma urgently cried, no longer acting a bravura performance as the rising cascade of her lust took over where the act left off. "OHHH YESSS, HAMMER ME, SON. POUND THE FUCK OUT OF MY CUNT!!"

As the Stanley's looked on with amazement, and Kerri loosely ran her fingers along Don's turgid cock with a squeamish discomfort, my faltering wife was no longer able to control herself, filling the room with truly shameful exhortations to our sweaty, exhausted son using the foulest language possible.

"OHHH, YEAH, BABY, GOOO! AHHH, FUCK ME, KEL!" Emma begged, lost in the moment with the torrent of filthy words turning her on as much as it did the Stanley's.

"AWWHHH, GIVE ME YOUR BIG COCK, KELLEN! MAKE MOM YOUR FUCKSLUT!!!" she howled crazily. "FUCK MOM HARD! FUCK ME LIKE DADDY CAN'T!"

"Ahhh, oh dear god, yes," I groaned hearing the words as another dribble of cum escaped my trapped penis.

Audrey's jaw gaped and her eyes froze on the incestuous pair furiously fucking just a foot away, while a captivated Don Stanley was no longer satisfied with Kerri merely plying his rampant cock with her slender fingers.

Without saying a word, Don turned to our stupefied daughter, placed his hands firmly on her broad shoulders and pulled her to stand before him, pressuring her downward before she could even react in her befuddled state, effortlessly forcing Kerri to her knees.

It was only when she found herself facing the 60-something man's proud erection that she came to life, realizing his intentions and balking vehemently.

"Oh, no! Oh, Gamps, please, not that!" she whined her complaints without thinking of the consequences, her voice pitched high with her distress. "I can't, ohh please, I can't, um, suck you."

Our bereft daughter could barely speak the words, imploring our lust intoxicated neighbor for a reprieve that wasn't coming. Maddened by his own overstimulated state, Don chastised Kerri in no uncertain terms, determined to get his way and adopting a harsh tone she'd never heard from the beloved man in her life.

"You can, young lady, and you will!" Don barked, knowing Kellen was otherwise occupied so he had some leave.

The man's face was scarlet with his voice carrying a steadfast resolution telling our vexed young lady he meant business.

"I'd better feel those pretty lips wrapped around my cock this minute, or 'you know who' isn't going to be very happy," he threatened, raspy with need and meaning every word.

"Ummm, I, uh," Kerri gasped with alarm, clearly shaken and unaccustomed to such a menacing tone from her Gamps, who'd always been so friendly and nice.

Uncertain and unwilling, the power of his order and the implied threat behind it nevertheless spurred our halting daughter into action.

As she had with so many other older men in the past few months, Kerri weakly slipped her tongue from between her delicate lips, tentatively swiping at her Gamps' swollen knob and immediately flashing a scowl of distaste at the illicit contact.

"Yes, just like that," Don excitedly encouraged the improper touching of our fresh-faced beauty's moist tongue to the responsive tip of his sensitive crown, urging Kerri for more. "Now, just take it all, dear."

With loathing in her telling emerald eyes, our repulsed daughter formed her mouth into a perfect 'O' enveloping the bloated head of Mr. Stanley's hard cock within her thin lips, pushing her tongue against the supple tip and slathering the piqued surface with her saliva.

"Ahhhhh, that's a good girl," Don exhaled loudly enough for Emma to hear through her own sexual ardor. "That's how my sweet Kerri takes care of her Gamps."

Don's melodic voice immediately returned to its usual caring nature as he experienced the indescribable sensation of our 20-year-old daughter's soft lips embracing the broad rim of his prick and her wet tongue washing the tender skin of his twitching knob.

The deviant old man had imagined such a treat on many occasions jerking off to the sight of Kerri in her modest bikini by our backyard pool, spying on her through the knothole in the fence. His fantasies, however, were nothing in comparison to the reality of our demure college girl actually giving him head.

"Unbelievable! Little Kerri Tyler with my cock in her mouth," Don marveled sadistically, loud enough for our heartbroken beauty to hear.

With a nod to Kerri and staring directly into her sad green eyes, Don eagerly watched her cute mouth consume inch after inch of his tensing pole, beginning the ritual dance of sucking off her dear old Gamps.

As always, despite her discomfort at undertaking such a task, Kerri stared dutifully at Don Stanley's grinning eyes just as her training required, backing off to just the knob and trailing her luscious tongue along the bottom of his tantalized shaft before downing the entire span again and again and again.

"UNGHH, UGH, AGGH," Kellen's animalistic growls pummeling his mother's familiar fuck hole interrupted Mr. Stanley's reverie, returning his attention to the bed with a smile of lewd amusement.

The show between the taboo lovers was reaching a boiling point, and Don intuitively sensed from Kellen's snorting grunts that our tireless son was about to lose it.

Just then, Emma let loose with an awful stream of expletive-laden pleas, no doubt leaving her audience shocked and certain to provide a glowing report to my boss.

"UNH, UNH, UNNH, FUCK MOMMY, KEL," Emma chanted passionately in time with his rapid thrusts. "OHH, FUCK YESSS! TAKE ME, BABY! OHHH, SON, TAKE MOMMY'S CUNT! GIVE ME, AWGGHHH, YOUR HARD COCK!!!"

Kellen battered his wild-eyed mother's suctioning pussy with a vengeance, gripping her broad hips with white-knuckled intensity and slamming into her pale ass cheeks with authority.

'WAP-WAP-WAP,' our muscular son's hammering hips echoed throughout the room, slapping loudly into his mother's recoiling flanks.

Throughout his assault, Emma released the most disturbing directives she'd ever given our stalwart youngster, with each smack of her meaty bottom nearly drowned out by her ongoing verbal harangue.

"PUMP ME, KEL! AWWHHH, PUMP MOM FULL OF CUM," her cries matched her tortured face with their sincerity, and her curled lips twisted in erotic agony as her bright green eyes grew alight.

"TAKE ME, SON. OHHH, FUCK MOM HARDER!" she wailed, pleading with her head turned over her left shoulder urging our flagging son on.

Emma was out of her mind with need, aware only of her rising lust and no longer concerned about the lurid spectacle provided to our transfixed neighbors, and now driven only by her hysterical need to cum on Kellen's unyielding cock.

"MAKE ME CUM, KEL," her disgraceful petition continued with evermore disturbing calls. "UNNH, MAKE MOM YOUR CUM DUMP! MAKE ME YOUR CUNT!!!"

"Ahhh, holy fucking shit," Don whinnied as Kerri worked his pulsating cock, simply unable to believe his ears hearing the obscenities leaving Emma's mouth and never imagining the coarse words spilling from her lips.

"Oh, my dear lord," Audrey declared as well, equally astounded and entranced by the anguished passion plastered on my wife's gnarled face as our son furiously drove her to the point of no return.

As with everyone she met, Mrs. Stanley was fascinated by my wife's mammoth chest, poorly hidden beneath the conservative blouses she commonly wore. Now, the lust drunk matron was absolutely hypnotized by the rhythm of Emma's heavy, swinging tits rambling below her stretched torso in a confused pattern of wobbling madness.

Audrey's hand slipped to her crotch, teasing her neglected sex button in my wife's absence. Even then, she couldn't resist capturing Emma's flailing left breast in her other hand, gripping the hefty melon and quieting its haphazard jiggle.

"AWGGH, OWWHHH," Emma yelped when the older blonde aggressively pinioned her fat nipple between thumb and forefinger, applying a violent pinch to the stiff bud once, and then again.

Unwelcome and disturbing as it was, the tight squeeze produced the result Audrey expected, with Emma exploding in a paroxysm of pain so exquisitely erotic it rocketed her over the top to the promised land of a body-rocking orgasm.

"AAAHHGGGHH! OHHH, CUUUMMMMMING!!!" Emma hollered her rapturous climax, violently throwing her head backwards and cumming powerfully, with her eyelids slamming shut and mouth a wide oval of shuddering need.

Audrey zealously stroked her own aching clit, rubbing fiercely attempting to join her neighbor on the peak of an orgasm so strong it wracked Emma with convulsion rolling throughout her torso.

Even as she did, Mrs. Stanley maintained her vise-like grip on Emma's giant tit, not wanting to let go after so many years of longing while marveling at its impressive weight and density in her hand.

"OOOHHHHH, KEL, SOOOOO FUUUCKING GOOOD!!!" my caterwauling wife bellowed, pressing her ass against the stalwart cock jackhammering her pussy, willing our exhausted son to join her ecstatic explosion and flood her swampy chamber with his familial seed.

Kerri's back to the extreme action and her mouth full of her aged Gamps' unwavering cock, our conquered angel maintained her focus, slipping her stretched lips to the base of Don's upright staff until his kinky gray pubic hair scratched her upper lip.

Mr. Stanley's fleshy ball sack abused her chin, banging against her freckled skin with each dive as he developed a syncopated mouth-fucking sway of his hips matching Kerri's capable cocksucking efforts, but our spritely coed gamely stayed the course.

'First, Gamps fucks me and now I have his cock in my mouth,' she bemoaned dismally, methodically plying her mouth up and down our retired neighbor's thickly veined stanchion without enthusiasm.

Ignoring the cacophony of Kellen's loud grunts and her mother's ecstatic moans, Kerri pondered her misfortune and her new lot in life sucking the cock of her cherished Gamps, deciding again she needed to get out of the house, even if it meant assuming life as a high-class hooker in the stable of young women pimped by worldly but corrupt Nate Wagnell.

'How can this get any worse?' she questioned mutely as the swelling tool slid to the back of her throat, knowing it was just a matter of time before it would in fact get worse when Gamps fed her a mouthful of his awful semen.

Don wasn't to that point yet since he'd already cum once in his beloved princess's tight pussy, but even then feared it wouldn't take much of her excellent suckling and teasing of his overstimulated gland to do the trick.

Breaking with difficulty from the torrid performance on our marital bed, the happy man couldn't help looking into the pure face of our vivacious auburn-haired coed without envisioning her dressed in the snug volleyball uniform she wore so appealingly during matches, now ardently working his slippery cock between her sweet lips with such expertise.

"Fuck, you're adorable, Kerri, and as cute as ever with my cock in your pretty mouth," Don commented indecently in sincere but disparaging praise, smiling while petting her hair affectionately as he'd always done.

"RAAURRGGGH," Kellen abruptly let loose a thundering roar, giving Don an excuse to return his attention to the bed.

Conveniently, the raucous howl broke his concentration, saving Don from a premature climax to a performance he wanted to last as long as possible. Quite simply, the old pervert didn't want to shoot his wad before he was ready.

"GGGRRRGGHHH, UNNH, UNNH, OHHH FUCK!!!" Kellen growled, triumphantly yanking Emma's plump flanks tightly to his pelvis and burying his cock as far into his resplendent mother as he could go until bumping the spongy head against her cervix and pumping the creamy lava deep into her volcanic cum chamber.

Emma was still rolling through the final wave of her own orgasm when Kellen came, with the power of his potent spunk splashing inside her rapacious fuck hole triggering her second mighty climax.

"Aaawwwnnhhh! Do it, Kel. Fill me with cum, baby. Take me, uhh, as the true man of the house," Emma cajoled incoherently, fighting to stay lucid and maniacally urging our son do for her what I was no longer permitted, with her emerald eyes alive and her toes digging into the bedspread as the shock waves consumed her quivering body.

"Huuuf, huhh, huff," Kellen's huffed with exhaustion, saying nothing, and merely holding his mother's hips in a death-grip, eyes closed and sweating profusely while emptying his balls into her forbidden channel.

Although her next words were clear, I can only guess she didn't truly mean them, although I wickedly found myself hoping she did, much to her shame and further desecrating the sanctity of our marriage.

"Awwggh, feed mom's pussy, baby," she begged irrationally, half-crazed by the aura of his strength as her lover. "Ohhh, yes, feed my hungry pussy. Plant your seed, Kel. Ohhhhh fuck, knock me up."

My jaw dropped and a surge of arousal coursed my body hearing her startling invocation, and uncontrollably, I spurted another thin dribble of milky jism onto the chair cushion. The amazed look on Audrey and Don's faces told me they were every bit as stunned by the perversity leaving Emma's gnarled lips as me.

It was as deviant a suggestion from Emma as I'd heard her utter throughout our indenture, and that was saying plenty right there. I doubt my wife really wanted to have our son's child, but no matter what her erratic state, the fact it even crossed her mind was distressing, and undeniably erotic too.

I should have been disgusted and insulted, but with my recent proclivity towards voyeurism and cuckolding, I'm glad I was there to hear her plea and see Kellen fulfilling her need, even though I knew it wasn't a possibility after her tubal ligation years ago.

Bizarrely, it was terribly painful, but not emotionally.

Rather, it was the raging hard-on in my cage at the disturbing conjugal bond between my devoted wife and our masterful son that truly caused me agony, yet I dementedly found myself loving every second as a wickedly disparaged husband.

Eventually, Kellen slowed to a stop, a seemingly endless stream of virile semen poured into Emma's soaking channel, while Audrey seized the opportunity, pulling Emma's face between her thighs once more and snarling in colorful words unbefitting her grandmotherly persona seeking to finish what she'd started.

"Wow! Fucking your own teenage son. That was truly unbefuckinglievable," Audrey praised effusively, gasping Emma's heard and quickly turning stern taskmaster in crudely barking her next directive. "Now, my big-titted slut, get that lovely face down here and eat my pussy. I've missed that sweet tongue on my clit for too long while you had your fun."

By now accustomed to taking even the harshest orders, Emma mindlessly obeyed, returning the flat of her tongue to slurp the heavy flow of juice accumulated on the older woman's slit after witnessing the perverse mating of the modest housewife and her handsome, well-hung son.

'Smmup, slup, mmmf,' Emma's curled tongue cleaned the glistening fluids after a couple of passes, and instinctively knowing she needed to satisfy our demanding neighbor, dug deeply into Audrey's steamy passage time and again, extracting the rich female effluent before connecting once more with her desperately neglected clitoris.

"Ahhhhh, uhhh, that's better, dear," Audrey's pleasant neighborly tone returned when her urgent sexual needs were met by my subservient wife.

Disgracefully, as her slut training under Hank's, and now Kellen's, firm control took subconscious hold, Emma grew inordinately appreciative of Audrey's obvious gratification at the quality of her oral service.

"Ohhh, Emma, I never guessed in my wildest dreams you ate pussy so well," our laudatory neighbor cooed with endearment to my splendidly suckling wife. "You should've been between my legs all these years."

Finished emptying his depleted balls and with his hardworking mother occupied elsewhere, Kellen slipped his softening cock from Emma's soiled pussy, leaving her vacant snatch red and ragged from the abuse of his strident tool.

All that remained of their incestuous coupling was the dripping overflow of Emma's young stud's potent cum energetically deposited moments earlier, smearing her desecrated fuck hole and grotesquely running in rivulets down the insides of her pale thighs.

Don, however, wasn't finished, and was now ready for his own release.

Dropping his gaze to Kerri diligently licking, sucking, and teasing his rampant cock, he was surprised finding her beguiling green eyes still focused on his own with her soft lips, tongue, and mouth never halting throughout.

"That is excellent, Kerri," Don lauded our accommodating coed, then just as easily insulted her tattered dignity, albeit with the best intention. "You're a remarkable cocksucker for such a sweet young thing."

Don truly appreciated the skill of our pretty lass so diligently working his stiff pole, swirling her tongue tauntingly each time she sucked him fully into her mouth and trailing the moist flat along the urethral base with each withdrawal while applying a little extra suction as she did.

"You're simply stunning, especially on your knees," he opined openly to her sorrow, studying her straight auburn bangs draping her forehead and the delicate alabaster skin of her freckled face resembling a porcelain doll,

Athletic and fit, Kerri's broad shoulders and toned arms rippled with sinewy grace, her stomach washboard set flat extending to the vee of her curly pussy hair obscuring her curved mound leading to long, lithe legs, Kerri's womanly body certainly inspired impure thoughts.

It was Kerri's spectacular tits drawing Don's attention, however, announcing she was without a doubt no longer a mere lass. They were simply too impressive - big, firm and uplifted, sporting matching pink diamond-point nipples begging to be chewed.

"Mouumph" she sighed around his swollen shaft, squirming while dutifully sucking his invigorated pole, hoping against hope it would be over soon, but unhappily knowing what the final result of her efforts entailed and dreading that too.