The Thief in the Corner Office Pt. 08

Story Info
Bill recruits two new women to his harem.
3k words
4.58
5.7k
11
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
668 Followers

The Thief in the Corner Office - Pt 8

************************************

There was nothing unusual about the theft of Bill Haldeman's invention. Big corporations regularly reverse-engineer the work of independent inventors and steal it. Things changed when Haldeman found a way to fight back. In Part Eight of this 10-part story, Bill begins his long-planned effort to use his device to build a harem.

************************************

When all this began, I did not intend to spend so much time turning Alice into my slave and working on an elaborate scheme to steal her job. All I wanted was to reclaim what she'd stolen. Getting some fresh pussy was an afterthought. Although I thoroughly enjoyed the strange sexual relationship we had, I was increasingly interested in taking more women to bed. The sound generator made it possible for me to have the most desirable women I could find, and I grew more determined to make that happen.

Maybe it's because I'm a little bit lazy, but I started by looking at women who had jobs at Scient Analytica. Many beautiful, intelligent, sexy ladies work here. I quickly identified two women who seemed like ideal candidates for my harem.

The first was a graphic artist in marketing. Sheila Goldstein had been working for the company for less than six months when I spotted her in a meeting. She had just graduated from college, she was a babe, and she knew it. Everybody knew it.

Have you ever seen one of those women who seem to have twice as much estrogen as average females? Sheila was so girly it was startling. She had blond hair, blue eyes, a gorgeous face, and a body I wanted the moment I saw her.

By this time I was committed to having relationships that were nothing like the one I had with Alice. I wanted girlfriends I liked and respected. I was committed to only pursuing women who would benefit from being involved with me.

Each time I found a woman who appealed to me, I arranged to meet with her and find out if she was a good candidate for an affair. I wanted to know if her opinions, values and attitudes were a good match with mine. I was sure I didn't want to go to bed with a woman who was married or in an exclusive relationship. That meant that most of the women I wanted were off-limits, but Sheila happened to be available.

I turned on my sound generator and asked if she had a boyfriend. "No, I don't want a steady boyfriend," she told me. "At this stage of my life, I'd like to explore my sexuality. I'm not ready for an exclusive relationship. There will be plenty of time for that in 5, 10, or 15 years."

Perfect, right?

I got Sheila to believe she wanted to have sex with me, and then I went to her boss and did some things to make her life better.

"Sheila Goldstein is your best artist," I said.

"Sheila is my best artist," he repeated.

"You should give her a nice raise. The next time there's a promotion available, you should give it to her," I said.

"I should give her a raise and promotion," he said.

"From now on, I'm going to need Sheila to help with a few special projects," I said. "You should give her time to spend with me."

"I'll give Sheila time to work on your projects," he said.

And that was all it took. Unlike Alice, my office didn't have an adjacent meeting room that had a sofa big enough for comfortable sex. I arranged to have sex with Sheila at her apartment.

She was very enthusiastic the first time we had sex. We went into her bedroom and I began removing her clothes. Before we began, I decided to try something that worked well with Alice.

"Sheila, I need to tell you about something," I said. "There's something about me that you should know. It's not a bad thing, but I don't want you to be surprised.

"I have a very large penis. When you see it, you might think it's too big to fit inside you. I promise that won't be a problem. It will be fine. You'll like it. Trust me, and don't be alarmed when you see what I look like."

Just like with Alice, Sheila's eyes got big and round when I removed my clothes. "My God, Bill! Are you sure that will fit? I've never been with a guy with a cock nearly that big!"

She reached out with both hands, seeming to think she couldn't possibly wrap just one hand around me. Seeing Sheila look at my cock with so much wonder and amazement made me begin to get hard.

"Why don't you suck on it?" I asked.

"Suck on it!? Bill, there's no way a monster like that will fit in my little mouth!" she said.

"Just try it," I said. "You might be surprised."

Sheila looked doubtful, but she leaned forward and sucked the head of my cock between her lips. She was shocked when it fit. Sheila looked so proud of herself that it was adorable. She began giving me a particularly spirited blowjob, as if she believed that fitting my cock in her mouth made her a champion cocksucker.

She certainly performed like a champion, working my cock in and out of her mouth as she used her hands to pump the part of my shaft that didn't fit. It felt fabulous, but I didn't want her to make me cum. This was our first time together. I like having nice vanilla missionary sex the first time I'm with a woman.

I let Sheila suck me long enough to make me nice and hard, then I pulled her off my cock and threw her on her back on the mattress. She giggled as I spread her legs, got on top of her, and placed the head of my cock between the wet lips of her pussy.

I'd used the sound generator to prepare her for sex with me. Relying on my experience with Alice, I made Sheila believe that sex with me felt better than with any other man. I made it easier for her to climax, and I enhanced her ability to have multiple orgasms.

Most important, I conditioned her to always climax when she felt me cum. This meant our sessions would always end with simultaneous orgasms - the very best kind. With that preparation, I expected that Sheila was about to enjoy the most satisfying sex of her life.

By now you know how much I enjoy teasing women, so you won't be surprised to learn that I only gave her about an inch of my cock before I stopped and withdrew. I paused a moment, then pressed inside a tiny bit deeper. When I withdrew again Sheila wrapped her arms around my back and hugged me tight, as though she was trying to get me to push forward instead of pulling back.

Of course, that didn't work. I pushed in far enough to let just the head of my cock get all the way inside her, then I pulled out and made her wait again. She made a whimpering noise I'd heard many times when I was teasing Alice. I felt sure that treating Sheila the same way would ensure that when she finally climaxed, it would be especially powerful.

The next time I pushed in, Sheila started making the sexy little noises you hear from a woman when she likes how you make her feel. "Ohhh... Bill... nice..." she said, moving her hips upward each time my cock went deeper. Her motions got more frantic each time, and my cock was barely halfway in her pussy before she was moaning and groaning continuously.

I felt her have a gentle little orgasm, and I discovered some special about Sheila. Lots of women become so sensitive after an orgasm that they can't stand to keep going until they've had a moment to recover. Sheila wasn't like that.

She liked for me to keep going deeper and faster without any interruption. It was nice to discover. It meant sex with Sheila would be different from other women.

Because I'd had sex so many times with Alice, I'd had a lot of recent practice controlling when I climaxed. I was using slow, gentle in-and-out motions that didn't get me too excited too quickly.

I've heard sex described as being like scaling a mountain, with the goal being to reach the summit. Sheila was getting there, but I kept slowing her climb by withdrawing my cock and pausing every time she seemed ready to climax. She was going a bit crazy with desire by the time I finally let it happen.

She was just beginning to climax when I stopped trying to hold back and let myself cum. When Sheila felt my orgasm happening at the same time as hers, it caused her to climax more explosively. She howled joyfully, digging her nails into my back as she thrust her pelvis up and down rapidly. It was a wonderful conclusion to our first romantic encounter, proving we'd find it easy to please each other.

Because I was committed to making sure Sheila benefitted from our relationship as much as me, I used the sound generator to get her to tell me more about herself than she would in normal circumstances.

One thing I learned is that she was burdened by student debt. Like many fresh college graduates, Sheila had to devote so much of her salary to loan payments that it was hard for her to progress enough to feel secure financially.

I took care of that by persuading the director of human resources to pay off Sheila's loans. It was a joy to witness the relief Sheila felt when she realized how different her life would be without the monthly challenge of those crushing payments. Sheila was very grateful to me, and she found many ways to express her gratitude.

Early in our relationship, I used the sound generator to get Sheila to tell me what kind of sex she enjoyed most. I intended to use this information to give her what she wanted. What I learned wasn't too surprising. Sheila was a wonderful young woman who was free of useless inhibitions and who had a positive attitude about sex, but she hadn't been exploring her sexuality for very long. The young men she'd known hadn't been particularly adventurous, so almost all her experience consisted of vanilla encounters that were pleasant, but never delved too deeply into more exotic experiences.

She told me she loved when men went down on her. This was not a particularly surprising discovery; I think most women like it when men are enthusiastic about eating pussy. The only other insight she gave me came from an experience she had with a young man who gripped her wrists and held her arms over her head as they had sex. She had never experienced being restrained before, and she liked it.

My response was predictable. I got some silk bondage rope, tied Sheila's wrists to the headboard, and then went down on her for a long, long, l-o-o-o-n-g time. By the time my cock demanded that I finally invade her pussy directly, she'd experienced more orgasms than ever before. When I untied Sheila's wrists she pulled me into a hug, then cried tears of joy. That mildly kinky experience might not sound like the sexiest outcome, but we both treasure that memory.

It's clear what I have to do. As our relationship evolves, it will be my responsibility to guide Sheila into the less explored regions of sex and romance. To learn about kink. We're going to have lots of fun together for many years.

Sheila wasn't the only wonderful woman I recruited to my harem. Helen Atkins is a 30-something lawyer who works in the contracts division of Scient Analytica. She has a lean, muscular frame that is the result of a disciplined dedication to optimal diet and exercise. Helen is fiercely intelligent and very sexy. I felt we could have a hot affair, and that the relationship might be worth enjoying for a long time.

At first, I was afraid that couldn't happen. When I used the sound generator to get Helen to tell me if she was involved with any partners, she said she had a live-in boyfriend she expected to marry someday. I had no interest in splitting up a committed couple, but Helen assured me that she was available to pursue a relationship with me.

It turned out that she and her boyfriend were doing something called "ethical non-monogamy." They wanted to enjoy the freedom to pursue other people while remaining primarily committed to each other. I'd heard of people like Helen and her boyfriend, and I was interested in learning more about her experience.

She said she and her boyfriend enjoyed being intimate with several people. At the moment, her boyfriend had a rewarding relationship with another woman. Helen had just ended a relationship with a man who loved her, but couldn't tolerate the notion that he would always be second in her heart.

That wasn't a barrier for me. I thought Helen would make an excellent addition to my harem, so we began meeting to have sex once or twice a week. I discovered quickly that Helen knew a lot more about sex than me. She and her free-thinking boyfriend had used dating apps that specialize in finding partners for people who like all kinds of no-strings sex, especially the kinky stuff.

On one of our very first encounters, I knocked on Helen's door and was startled when she opened it. Helen was dressed in head-to-toe leather, looking exactly like a dominatrix. "Where have you been!?!?!?" she asked harshly. "Get in here! You've got a lot of explaining to do!"

Oh my. Just do everything she says, I thought to myself. It will be fine.

It turned out to be more than fine.

One time Helen showed up with a little sex toy that was unlike anything I'd seen before. It was shaped like a long, slender butt plug, and she asked me to use some lube to slide it up her rear passage. After we'd engaged in some foreplay, Helen turned on the vibrator and asked me to start having sex.

The thing that made this vibrator different was that it used ultrasonic waves that felt different from the kind of vibrators that used motors. It made it feel as though everything between her legs was buzzing in a very pleasant way. Like a lot of vibrators, this one went through cycles where it would cause the intensity to go up and down. It turned itself on and off in little patterns that were very stimulating.

Most of the time when I have sex, I'm the one in charge. It's like dancing, where I lead and the woman follows. It was different with Helen. She made me climax, not the other way around. The first time I had an orgasm while her bottom was vibrating with ultrasonic waves, I came so hard it hurt a little.

The next time we got together Helen brought two of those little vibrators - one for each of us. As always, I did what she told me to do, and it worked out fine.

It was easy to show gratitude to Sheila, but that's because she was an impoverished young woman fresh out of college and struggling with debt. Helen was a corporate lawyer and her boyfriend was an orthopedic surgeon. Finding a way to help her benefit from knowing me was a bit harder.

One day she happened to mention that she wasn't thrilled with her job as a contracts attorney. She'd come to Scient because she wanted to specialize in intellectual property law. We do a lot of that, but Helen had never been able to convince the director of legal affairs to let her work in that area.

Problem solved! I had a brief chat with Helen's boss and got him to agree to make her one of his patent attorneys. She was astonished when I told her what I'd done, and she spent many hours finding very creative ways to express her gratitude.

I learned something valuable from my relationships with Sheila and Helen. One day Sheila happened to mention that I was doing such a good job taking care of her sexual needs that she'd stopped pursuing other men. She had a lot of friends and was involved in lots of projects, so when we weren't together she'd devote her time to these outside interests.

That might sound fine, but I got a bit concerned when Shelia mentioned that I satisfied her so much better than other men that she didn't think she could enjoy them anymore. "You've spoiled me for other men," she joked one day.

I didn't think that was very funny.

I got a lot more concerned when I discussed something similar with Helen. She confessed that her relationship with her boyfriend was suffering. She enjoyed sex with me a lot more than with him. It made her think about ending their relationship.

I never intended to have that kind of effect on women. Like most guys, I want women to think I'm the best lover they've ever had. Unlike other guys, I possess a mind control device that can guarantee that happens. I guess I should have realized this would destroy their interest in other men, which is not a good thing to do to women I like.

Fortunately, I was able to fix it. I just used the sound generator to direct Sheila and Helen to enjoy sex with other men as much as they liked it with me. I made it so that they had simultaneous orgasms all the time, not just with me. I knew it worked when Helen mentioned that her boyfriend proposed and she happily accepted.

Problem solved.

The only thing I didn't change was their conviction that my cock was enormous. I still wanted them to think sex with me was exceptional. That was a good way to do it.

******************************************

Alice. Sheila. Helen. No man ever had three sexier women so devoted to pleasing him. In Part Nine, Alice shocks Bill by suggesting a new direction for their relationship.

JQueen9
JQueen9
668 Followers