The Thin Line Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on, Charlie?" I asked quietly.

"I don't know. But I know I want... this. You?"

"Honestly, I'm shitting myself."

"Why?"

"Because I want to do things to you that I really shouldn't. You're my sister." She surprised me by starting to cry. I had no idea why as I just hugged her closely. "What did I say?"

"You don't remember?" I jogged my memory and then it hit me. God, if reuniting was going to be like this, I was going to need a lot of booze. Or something... "You said I'm not your sister. That I don't exist."

I held her face gently in both my hands. "You do exist to me right now, Charlie. You're the most beautiful thing put on this earth."

She threw her arms around me and kissed me again. Her tongue was in my mouth within seconds, not the stupid shit you see in porn, but the sort that says 'I love and want you desperately.' Neither of us wanted to break it, hearing both of us exhale through our noises, and I felt her slowly start to grind against my burgeoning erection. I gently rolled her over so she was on her back, her legs wrapping around me and I know I pressed down into her as she whimpered into my mouth, watching her eyes open in surprise, before there was no missing the lust and love in them. I had to break the kiss again.

"Are we really doing this? I only got back yesterday."

"I don't know. It's happening so fast."

"Yeah..."

"Do you want me, Matthew?" I couldn't help but nod. "Good. Because I definitely want you."

"You do?"

"God yes. You have no idea how much."

"Since when?"

She clammed up immediately and I knew it was a secret, perhaps one she wasn't ready to share. At least, not yet. It left me wondering for how long, but the thought was 'Has she really wanted me for this long, as in over ten years? But why? I was an asshole to her for years in return. And I don't buy into the whole women like assholes thing. So was it before all that? Fuck, too much to think about.'

"Should we go?" I asked.

"Yeah, we should."

I got to my feet and helped her up. We hugged again and I don't think either of us could help kissing again, though managed to keep our hands from exploring... too much. Finally, we broke apart, putting our sunglasses back over our eyes and headed back to the car. It was amazing how something as simple as hold each other's hand conveyed all the feelings required, as she didn't let my hand go the entire drive home, thankful I was driving an automatic.

Mum and Dad were home as we walked in the door, looking up from their position on the couch, turning off the TV at our appearance. Mum smiled, almost as if she knew exactly what we'd been up to. "You kids have fun?" Dad asked.

"It was wonderful, Dad," Charlie stated, looking up at me and I couldn't help notice the look in her eyes again.

She didn't just love me. She was in love with me.

Another tonne of bricks on the mind and soul of one Matthew James Thompson, wondering how long she'd felt that for me.

"You kids hungry?" Mum asked, breaking my reverie.

"Not right now, but definitely a little later."

"Me too, Mum," Charlie added.

"Might just go lie on the bed for a while," I said.

"I'll shout when dinner is ready."

"Thanks, Mum."

Unsurprisingly, Charlie followed me down the hall and into my room, closing the door behind her. A part of me wanted to take her in my arms, strip her naked and do many, many naughty things to her. The other part, the more sensible part of my brain, kept warning me that, despite the fact I hadn't seen her in over ten years, she was still my sister, and I definitely shouldn't be thinking about having sex with her. Though I was left wondering if her mind was as conflicted.

After taking off my shoes, I lay back on my bed and flicked on the TV, simply for a bit of background noise. Charlie didn't even hesitate, immediately lying beside me. It took all of thirty seconds before we were all over each other, almost like a pair of teenagers, mouths joined, hands wandering. I had my hand under her shirt, feeling soft skin of her back, gently running my hand up and down her spine. She smiled into my mouth as I then kissed down her cheek onto her neck, hearing her gasp when I did.

"Our parents are home, Matthew," she whispered.

"What do you think I'm going to do?" I asked in reply.

"I don't know, but I'm not sure I want to stop you."

We continued to make out as I ran a hand up her body, realising for the first time that she didn't have a bra on. Unable to hide the slight smile, I readjusted my hand to her front and managed to get high enough to one of her breasts, unsurprised her nipple was hard as my hand brushed against it.

"I do believe you're feeling up your sister," she breathed.

"I believe I am."

"Would you like to feel more of me?"

I knew what she meant, though she even helped me by undoing the button of her jeans and lowering her fly, then actually grabbed my hand and placed it at the top of her panties. I kissed her again as I slowly lowered my hand underneath the band of her panties, smiling to myself as I felt hair above her pussy.

"I keep it neat," she stated with a smile.

"Good," I stated, keeping my eyes open to watch her reaction as I ran a finger up her slit. She was wet. So very wet, that it was actually a surprise to me that I'd turned her on so much. I teased her, running my fingers on the outside of her pussy, up and down her labia, gently brushing over her clit, before teasing her entrance.

"Oh god, you're such a tease," she groaned, though she smiled before kissing me again. I then gently inserted a finger inside her, watching her mouth open slightly, her eyes close at the same time before an even larger smile formed. I'd been with enough women over time to have a good enough idea of what I was doing, but for some reason, I was left wanting to impress Charlie. I really wanted to make her cum hard.

I inserted a second figured and, though difficult thanks to the confines of her jeans, managed to start the correct gesture that I knew would hit her g-spot. She kissed me hard again to cover her moans, unsure if our parents would hear us or not. We were both in our 30s, but the fact we were siblings probably wouldn't impress our parents.

"You're going to make me cum," she said.

"That's the general idea of what I'm doing, Charlie," I stated with a chuckle.

"So good."

I then removed my fingers for a second and surprised her by sucking my fingers. That actually made her blush. "Bloody hell!" I exclaimed quietly.

"What?"

"You taste absolutely fucking divine."

She blushed even brighter, if possible, as I returned my fingers to what I was doing before. Still awkward because of the jeans, wanting to remove them but worried someone was bound to walk in, I used my fingers to gently fuck her while trying to turn my thumb so I could rub her clit at the same time. It took a few attempts to get right, but once I did, I soon had Charlie bucking on my fingers, my mouth clamped over hers to stifle the noise she was making.

I'll be honest, I hadn't enjoyed anything with another woman as much as I had to that moment in my life. Charlie was gorgeous, and I hadn't even seen her naked yet. But her body, even clothed, was something else. I felt the walls of her cunt started to squeeze my fingers, and I knew she was getting close.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop," she cried quietly.

"Not planning on it. I want you to cum for me."

She kissed me hard as I was now properly fucking her. She was bucking wildly against my hand, and I pumped into her even faster. It was the hottest thing I'd ever done with a woman. Naughtiest too, considering this was my sister.

And then she came. It was glorious, the noises she made into my mouth, knowing she couldn't stop kissing me, otherwise our parents would definitely come to investigate. She held tightly onto me, leaving me barely able to move my hand as she slowly stopped her movements. Once she settled down, she leaned back and I could see her eyes glistening.

"Jesus Christ, no-one has ever made me feel that good," she whispered, before kissing me gently, "No-one, Matthew."

I removed my fingers and she surprised me again by grabbing my hand, sucking one of my fingers before putting the other in my mouth. She smirked as no doubt my eyes widened in surprise. "What?" she asked.

"Kinky."

She giggled and snuggled into me. I just held her tightly in my arms. "So good," she said, and I thought she was on the verge of sleep.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Understatement of the bloody century."

She fell asleep rather quickly. I just kissed the top of her head and held her. I wasn't tired but felt... content. Far more content than I had felt in years. I listened to her breathing as she slept, continuing to run a hand up and down her back, feeling her shuffle every so often, always closer, almost subconsciously worried, even while asleep, that I was going to disappear.

I'm not sure how long it was, but there was eventually a light tap at the door. I called quietly for it to open, Mum poking her head through the gap. She noticed Charlie fast asleep in my arms, thankful that she couldn't see the fact her jeans were undone, immediately smiling at me. "Dinner in five minutes," she called quietly.

"Okay."

Mum closed the door and I gently shook Charlie away. "Dinner soon," I whispered in her ear.

Her eyelids flicked open, watching the smile form on her face as I leaned down to kiss her. "Matthew?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

I couldn't help the smile that formed. "I love you too." And I meant every word. That stunned me for a minute. I didn't hesitate returning those words, but the fact I know I meant it? Even Charlie realised that fact, feeling her hand on my face. "That's why," I said quietly.

"Why what?"

I had far too many thoughts crossing my mind to make any sense. "I'm not sure. I think I know what I mean, but... lot of thoughts in here," I put a finger to my temple, "And I'm trying to make sense of them."

"You don't regret..."

"God no. I want to do so much more with you, Charlie."

"Good."

Walking out into the kitchen together, I swear Mum smiled knowingly at the pair of us. I tried to ignore it, but I don't think Dad was entirely oblivious either. But, once again, dinner was full of conversation and laughter, and a couple of drinks. We ended up in the living room, watching a movie. I'm not entirely sure what it was, as my attention was completely taken by my sister. She was very affectionate, not so much that it would appear rather wrong.

Before Mum disappeared off to bed, she told us that the funeral would be the day after tomorrow, then asked what I would wear. "I packed my dress uniform. I'll just need to iron it."

"Bet you're going to turn a lot of heads wearing that," Mum said.

"I'll say. My tall, handsome brother will be beating off the ladies with a stick."

Mum smiled knowingly at my sister again before she practically dragged my father away. And I don't think it was because they wanted privacy. Though that may have been because I didn't want to think about my parents having sex.

Charlie ended up in my bed again that night, once again dressed in her pyjamas. Apart from a little making out, we didn't take another step forward. I guess we were both a little nervous. I know I was. Fingering my sister was one thing. Giving her oral, or fucking her, was an entirely different thing. I know I wanted to. I know she wanted to. But to actually make that step?

I think we both struggled to sleep that night.

*****

"Wow," my sister said quietly as I walked into the living room, "And you're single because?"

"I only wear it to special events."

"You look very handsome, Matthew."

"Thanks, Mum."

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah, Dad."

"I'll take your mother. Can you escort Charlie?"

"Sure, Dad. No worries."

Mum and Dad quickly disappeared as I helped Charlie to her feet. She was wearing a sensible black dress, knee length, tight to her body, didn't show any cleavage and covered her shoulders. She wore black stockings and heels, adding a couple of inches to her height. She wore her hair loose, faint make up on her cheeks, and a little colour to her lips.

Even though we were heading to a funeral, she looked spectacular.

She wrapped her arms around the back of my neck, her eyes looking into mine. "Do you have any idea how much of a turn on you are right now?"

I glanced behind to see Dad was reversing out of the driveway, before I lifted her dress until I could feel her panties. She was a little wet. "That's just from how I look?"

"God yes. If you ever do fuck me, wear that the entire time!"

I couldn't help laugh. "Well, if I do that, it'll definitely need a dry-clean afterwards from all the sweat."

She hooked her arm through mine as I escorted her outside. Mum had given me back the keys I'd handed over so long ago, letting me lock the house up before getting in the car. Charlie guided me to the funeral home, and I was soon inundated with a million questions from aunties, uncles, cousins and my other grandparents about why I was wearing a naval uniform, what I'd been up to for years, what I was doing now that I was back and what I was doing in the future. The entire time, Charlie remained on my arm, occasionally gazing at me like a devoted girlfriend or wife. I was sure rumours were going to start, though I didn't really care.

I'd never been to a funeral before. I shed a tear or two, but it was Mum and my sister I was more worried about. Mum required plenty of comfort from my father, while I wrapped an arm around my sister, gently caressing her side or upper arm as she sobbed quietly.

The wake we held afterwards wasn't as sombre as I thought it would be. Pop was on fine form, particularly after a couple of whiskies, entertaining us with stories from their youth, particularly when he started to court his wife, through their struggles with a young family, through their middle age and retirement, all the way up until she was diagnosed. Then he didn't say a lot more, the wounds still a little raw.

Once everyone left, and I'd driven Pop home, the old man adamant he was capable of looking after himself, I returned home to help Mum clean everything up. By this time, it was rather late and everyone was exhausted. Mum hugged me tightly again, once again telling me how handsome I was, before she disappeared with Dad. I walked to my room with Charlie on my arm.

"I'll join you in a couple of minutes."

I made no mention of the fact she had slept in my bed every night since I'd returned home. "Okay."

I was under the covers, dressed in only my underwear, when Charlie appeared a couple of minutes later. She was dressed in her pyjamas as usual, though she abandoned those quickly, revealing a lacy black bra and panties. She smiled shyly as my eyes drank in her form. My cock hardened immediately at the same time. I gestured for her to join me, holding open the covers. I wasted little time dragging her towards me, kissing her deeply, wasting little time requesting entrance for my tongue, my sister accepting immediately.

My hands immediately rounded her back, looking for the clasp of her bra. I unhooked that with ease as she sat up slightly and shook it free. I spent a moment gazing at her breasts. They were perfect, just like the rest of her body. And I had to have them. I gently squeezed one of them, running my thumb over her nipple, feeling her shudder when I did so.

"You're so gentle," she whispered.

"I am?"

"You were the other night. It's just... unexpected."

"Do you want it rougher?"

She smiled. "No. This is perfect."

I kissed her as I felt her up, running my mouth down to kiss her ear, hearing her giggle when I did that, before moving down to her neck, tempted to leave a hickey, but figured that really wasn't a good idea, as it would be noticed, and only one person would have done it. As I kissed and nibbled her neck, I ran a hand down her body and she wasted no time spreading her legs. I ran a hand over the top of her panties and she was already soaking, her body eager for my hand and a lot more.

She eventually rolled over onto her back, allowing me to pleasure both her breasts at once, hearing her moan or giggle as I did, taking one nipple in my mouth, licking and nibbling at that one, before I did the same to the other. I covered her entire body in kisses, worshipping her beauty in the only way I figured I could. I felt her chest and stomach rise and fall with deep breaths as I kissed down over her abdomen. I teased her as I kissed over her panties, though I could inhale her scent. If possible, it made me even harder.

"Your scent is wonderful," I stated quietly, looking up at her with my eyes.

"It is?" she asked, looking down, clearly blushing.

"God yes."

I quickly removed her panties and she spread her legs, allowing me the unobstructed view of her pussy. Jesus wept, it was perfect. I mean, the greatest artist couldn't have painted anything better. I know I spent a moment just looking at it, glistening in the low light of my bedside table. I just had to taste her.

Running a tongue up her slit, I think she nearly came straight away, covering her mouth to stop her crying out. I was confident my parents knew what we were doing, and surprised they didn't say anything. I put that to the back of my mind as I enjoyed the taste of my sister's pussy, putting all the things I'd learned over the years into pleasing her. I wasn't selfish with others, but with Charlie, I actually cared about getting her off. I wanted to make her cum with my tongue. With my cock later on, if possible.

I teased her as well, kissing up and down her thighs, leaving her untouched for a few moments, knowing it was driving her a little nuts, breathing on her entrance and watching her shudder. Then I surprised her with a couple of fingers, raising her head, her eyes meeting mine. All I did was smile.

"You're going to make me cum so hard, Matthew."

"Good," I said, gently flicking her clit, once again causing her to cover her mouth as she cried out. Gently thrusting in a couple of fingers, using the right motion to hit her spot, I slowly played with her clit, learning what worked by her body movements and the noises she made.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out. I couldn't help chuckle, as I have no doubt our parents would have heard that. I didn't care, though. If they walked in and found us, so be it. I focused on making my sister cum, my tongue now circling and flicking her clit as I figured that was working best, my fingers slowly picking up the tempo as she gently bucked against them.

"Are you going to cum, Charlie?"

"Uh-huh."

"Are you going to cum for your brother?"

"God yes!" she hissed.

I returned my mouth to her clit, not intending to stop until she had an orgasm. With my right hand inside her, I moved my left hand up her body to play with one of her breasts, hoping to cause sensory overload. It did as she was soon making a lot of noise and not bothering to hide it. "Don't stop. Please don't stop," she cried, and I picked up the pace further with my fingers, completely running slick with her juices. My tongue didn't stop attacking her clit and her body was now shuddering against my ministrations. I knew it wouldn't be long now.

"Oh god, so close!" she cried. And then she came. It was beautiful as my sister writhed and shuddered as I guess she had one hell of an orgasm. Certainly the biggest one of any partner I'd ever had. And I knew my sister wasn't faking it.

I kept going, though I slowed the tempo of everything I was doing significantly until I finally heard her whisper for me to stop. Removing my fingers, I licked those clean as she watched me do that, then wiped my chin before crawling up the bed. Charlie just wrapped her arms around me and kissed me, and I noticed the tears in her eyes.