The Thin Line Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smile that appeared on her face meant I couldn't help but return it. "We'll discuss that later. First, I want to cum while your cock inside me."

"Sorry."

She kissed my cheek, then leaned up to my ear. "I always cum on top."

I laughed at her suggestive tone. Soon enough, I was on my back, Charlie sat between my legs as she spent a few minutes blowing me. It didn't take too long for my cock to harden, surprising me once again. Not that I ever had problems, but I usually needed a few more minutes than that. Once I was ready to go, Charlie straddled my lap and, after grabbing my cock by the base, positioned herself over it and lowered herself down in one slow movement.

"Oh, fuck!"

"Good, right?" I asked with a smirk.

"You have no fucking idea."

Grabbing her by the hips, I lay back and watched my sister pleasure herself on my cock. It was an absolute vision, continuously running my eyes up and down her body. Her beautiful face. Slim neck. Gorgeous breasts. Kissable stomach. The fur above her pussy. Watching my cock disappear inside her as she slowly bounced up and down, then rubbing herself back and forward, I assume to rub her clit.

She kept her eyes closed to begin with before they opened and she stared into mine. I stared back, watching her mouth part as she panted, occasionally moaning as her breathing slowly increased.

"Fucking hell, Matthew," she cried. It was loud and I'm sure our parents heard. But they could have opened the door at that very moment and I wouldn't have stopped.

"You have no idea how good you feel," I admitted, because it was true.

She giggled. "I've never had a cock this good inside me." She continued to giggle as I no doubt had a self-satisfied smile on my face. "And I've wanted it for so long." I raised an eyebrow. She just shrugged, or I think she did, considering she hadn't stopped. "It's true. That's all you need to know."

I wasn't going to argue. If it was in the past, I think it was time to leave it there.

So I continued to watch her, enjoying the feel of her body in my hands, running one up and down her stomach, occasionally caressing one of her breasts, perhaps giving one of her nipples a tweak, earning me a gasp or giggle. Maybe even both. Otherwise, I focused on the feeling of being inside her. I know I lay back with a small smile the entire time, slowly realising this was what I had been looking for my entire life, certainly over the past decade and more.

Charlie eventually leaned forward, hands to either side of my head as she kissed me again. I trailed my hands from her side down to her arse, cupping both cheeks, bending my knees slightly. If she loved this position, she knew what was coming next.

"Fuck me and make me cum."

She knew. I fucked her gently to start off with, as she met my thrusts. She continued to look into my eyes, her mouth still agape, hearing her breathe, hair hanging down, framing her face, noticing the slight sheen of sweat on her forehead. I started to fuck her harder, hearing her grunt as I did so, before she gasped.

"Oh fuck, that's the spot." Figuring I had the right tempo, I just did that, watching the smile broaden on her face once again. "God, my brother can fuck me well," she muttered, moaning loudly again, "I'm going to cum so hard in a minute."

So was I, to my surprise, putting it down to the fact it was Charlie, and she just made me that way. I pulled Charlie down to kiss her, remembering how she moaned into my mouth earlier, fucking her just that little harder, hearing her squeal with delight as I did so. She lowered herself onto her forearms, resting her forehead gently against mine, still looking into her eyes. She was panting heavily now, closing her eyes every so often, before reopening them. "Oh god, I'm close," she whispered, "Go faster."

I fucked her. Not hard, just fast, enough to get us both off. I know I started to grimace, trying to hold off cumming again before my sister had even cum once. I heard her moan loudly again and felt her start to squeeze against my cock. I knew she was holding back so I moved up to kiss her, then trailed down towards her neck. That did the trick as she yelled something intelligible before collapsing on top of me. "Don't stop!" she pretty much demanded, so I kept right on fucking, wrapping my arms around her as I felt her shudder. "Christ almighty!" Well, I wouldn't compare myself to the big man but I appreciated the compliment. Feeling her continue to squeeze my cock, it didn't take long for me to finish again, hearing my sister giggle as I unloaded what I assumed was a much smaller load inside her.

I lowered my legs to the bed and felt myself relax. Charlie didn't move from on top of me, listening and feeling her breath against me. "Holy shit!" she finally muttered.

"Yeah..."

"I mean... If it's always going to like this..."

"I hope so."

"Me too."

I continued to hold her in silence as we recovered from our exertions. I felt bathed in sweat. She felt like it too. Complaining that she felt like jello, I suggested we should have a shower, then perhaps change the sheets. It took a little convincing, though she finally agreed. Causing her to giggle as I lifted her up in my arms, I carried her to the bathroom and suggested we could have a bath, as it was big enough. She told me to wait, disappearing for a minute, returning with some bubble bath and some candles. Ten minutes later, I lay back in the steaming hot water, my sister lying back against me, as we soaked by candlelight.

Our appetites for one another sated, at least for now, I simply held Charlie in my arms, occasionally but awkwardly making out. It was otherwise blissful silence. I think we'd told each other everything that we needed to. The past would always be there, but I hoped that we could eventually leave it behind.

We must have soaked for a good hour before finally getting out, and after changing the sheets, we got into bed. Charlie lay on her side, ensuring she faced me, an arm each wrapped around the others waisted. She just looked at me, that slight smile on her face that was no doubt on mine. She kissed me, told me again that she loved me, closing her eyes and drifted off to sleep. I watched her for a little while, kissing her forehead, telling her the same thing, before I closed my eyes too.

*****

CHAPTER THREE

"Matthew," a voice said quietly.

"Yes, Charlie?" I stated, automatically squeezing her, body pressed against mine, enjoying the sensation of her warm skin against mine.

Then I realised it wasn't Charlie who asked the question. With a sense of dread, I opened my eyes to see my mother standing next the bed. Before I could say a word, she put a finger to her lips, as Charlie was still asleep. I couldn't help notice her smile, though. That really confused me. "We should talk later, Matthew. After breakfast," she whispered.

"Huh?"

"Once Charlie is awake, come join your father and I. Okay?" I nodded. "Take your time. There's no rush."

After Mum closed the door behind her, I had to shake Charlie awake. She turned around, opened her eyes and smiled, though it disappeared once she saw my face. "What's wrong?"

"Mum knows."

"Oh god..."

"Wait. It's... weird. It's like she's okay with it."

"Huh?"

I shrugged. "I have no idea what's going on. She just said we needed to talk."

Wondering what the hell was going on, we got up. Charlie kissed me then disappeared to get dressed as I did the same. I waited outside her door until she was ready, automatically grabbing her hand as we wandered into the kitchen. Dad was already at the table, cheerfully wishing us a good morning, which I know confused the hell out of us even more. If Mum had told him, I figured he would have hit the roof, and probably would have tried killing me. So Charlie and I sat down as Mum eventually set a plate of bacon and eggs in front of us. We devoured it, as both of us had worked up an appetite the previous night. Once breakfast was cleared away, Mum and Dad sat opposite us. Charlie and I shared another glance, still obviously confused.

"You had sex last night," Mum stated bluntly.

I glanced at Charlie, who blushed and looked away. I just shrugged. There was no point in lying as it was obvious. "Yes, we did, Mum."

I wanted to say more, but Mum shook her head. "Don't want to know details," she stated with a chuckle.

"Do you love him, Charlie?" Dad asked. She nodded. "Are you in love with him?"

"Definitely," she said quietly.

"And you, Matthew. Do you love Charlie?"

"More than anything, Dad."

"And are you in love with her?"

"I've always been in love with her."

Mum smiled. Dad nodded, as if understanding what everything had been about. It was what I'd finally realised and understood. Then he leaned forward, placing her elbows on the table. "I'm sure this isn't the reaction you were expecting." I couldn't help chuckle, though I grabbed Charlie's hand, as I figured she needed support. "You're both adults and clearly in love with each other. Who are we to stand in your way? If we drove you apart, all we'd do is force you both away from us. We don't want that again."

"But we know you can't stay here," Mum continued, "Too many people know you, and it's not possible for it to remain a secret. Someone will find out, then all our lives would be destroyed. So we have a suggestion."

"What is it?" I wondered.

Dad looked at Charlie. "Go with Matthew, Charlie. Go with him to Perth. No-one knows you over there. You can act as husband and wife. Not just act. You can be husband and wife."

She looked at me first, jaw agape, before looking at our parents. "You're serious?" I finally asked.

"Completely," Mum said.

"We'd prefer both of you remained close, but we know that isn't possible," my father continued, "But neither of us are stupid. We know this has been coming since... since it all started to go wrong."

"What are you talking about?" Charlie asked.

"We thought it was just a pair of crushes, that you couldn't be in love with your sibling. And we quickly realised that is why you pushed him away, Charlie. We wanted to get involved, particularly once Matthew started to... change, but by the time we realised what was happening, it was too late," my mother explained.

"It's not your fault," I told both of them.

"It's no-one's fault. It was a unique situation which none of us were capable of understanding or dealing with at the time," my father said.

"So, what, this has your blessing?" Charlie wondered.

Mum and Dad looked at each other and smiled. "Obviously to your surprise, yes, it does. Granted, we think it's a little strange, we can't deny that. But... You make each other happy. And, as parents, all we want is for our children to be happy, but more importantly loved. You've found it with each other. So be it."

"Thanks, Dad," Charlie said, using her free hand to wipe her cheek.

"We could tell you to be careful and what not, but we guess you'll figure it out as you go along. And, if you go to Perth, you can live your lives as you see fit."

Charlie was silent for a few seconds. "Okay." Then she looked at me and smiled. "Okay. I'm doing it. If that's what you want?"

I laughed. "Are you kidding me? Of course it is!"

"Holy shit, I've got so many things to organise. I'll have to quit my job. Start packing. Say goodbye to so many people. It may take some time."

"Okay. So how about this? I'd like to stay the entire time, but I guess I should head back and prepare for your arrival. Plus, I guess I should find a job too. I'll probably end up where I was before the Navy. I kept in contact with my old boss and he's keen to have me back. So, why don't you wrap up your life here then either fly or drive to Perth?"

"Sounds like a plan."

I stayed for another week. Though Mum and Dad were understanding, we obviously tried to keep our relationship as siblings in front of them, though they walked into us making out on the couch more often than not. All Mum did was tell us to go to one of our rooms and keep the noise down. Dad was a little more circumspect about things, but he could see we were in love, so although a little awkward at times, he never said anything.

Unlike the first time I left, leaving the second time was a hell of a lot harder. Charlie was already crying by the time we got in our hire car, Dad driving his car so she could be taken back. We spent as much time together as possible before I had to catch my flight, shaking hands with Dad, then hugging Mum for what felt like forever.

"I'll call when I land, and every other day. I promise, Mum." She could only nod as she cried into my chest. "Don't worry, it won't be another ten years."

"It better bloody not be. Otherwise I will come and find you!"

We both laughed as I leaned down so she could kiss my cheek. "I love you, son."

"I love you too, Mum."

Dad escorted Mum away, leaving me alone with Charlie. The kiss we shared was probably the most intense and passionate of all those we had shared up to that time. I have no idea how long it lasted. I honestly didn't want it to stop. But we finally had to come up for breath, Charlie just looking up into my eyes, her own filled with tears.

"Will I definitely be okay driving?"

"You'll be fine, Charlie. Just take your time. It took me around a week the first time, though I know you'll be in a rush."

"And you definitely want me there?"

"For the rest of our lives."

She smiled and I hugged her tight towards me, not wanting to let her go, even for a second. But she would soon be with me, and we could then live our lives together as a couple. I kissed her again a final time before telling her how much I loved her. She told me the same before breaking down again. Dad appeared as I handed her over. I have no problem admitting I needed to wipe my cheeks as I waved goodbye.

The next month sucked, only because I felt alone again. The same shipyard I'd worked at before the Navy happily accepted me back, so that was something. Now that I would be living at home full-time, I started to fill the apartment with furniture, though made sure I communicated with Charlie that she liked what I was buying as it was going to be her home too.

I received a text message one morning from Charlie, letting me know that she'd left Sydney. She didn't know how long she would be but would let me know when she arrived at the apartment, as I'd given her the address. I had butterflies in my stomach from the time I received the message, though the guys at work joked about the permanent smile. Thankfully, none of them had a clue Charlie was my sister. They only knew I'd reunited with an old flame.

I was in the bowels of a yacht we were fixing a week later when I heard my name being called. I wandered out onto the deck to see Steve beckoning me. "You have a visitor," he said.

"Who?"

"No idea. They just asked for you by name."

I grabbed a cloth to clean my hands before I followed Steve into the front office. I came to a halt as the person waiting for me raised their hands in the air and yelled, "Surprise!" before she ran forward and jumped into my arms, covering me in kisses.

Charlie.

We must have made out for a while as there was eventually a cleared throat, Charlie and I breaking our kiss to see Steve looking at us. "So, Matt, going to introduce us?"

"Oh, right," I said, lowering Charlie to the ground, "Steve, this is Charlie. Charlie, Steve, my boss."

The pair shook hands, before he gestured and I realised we had a crowd. "So this is the lovely lady who put a smile on your face?"

"Damn, Matt, how'd you manage to pull that?"

"Does she have a sister?"

"Charlie," I stated, before I started pointing, "This is Mark, Chris, Adam, Paddy and Tom. They're usually okay, but show them a pretty lady, and they act like dicks." I turned towards her. "When did you get here? Your last message said you wouldn't be here until tonight."

She made a gesture with her fingers. "A little white lie. I wanted to surprise you."

I just hugged her. "You sure did. Best surprise ever."

I heard Steve shoo my colleagues away before he cleared his throat again. "Matt, I think you have holiday the rest of this week."

"Seriously?"

He nodded. "I remember what you were like before. If this is the woman who has put that stupid but constant smile on your face, then I think you need to spend some time with her. So get the hell out of here and I'll see you next week. Charlie, delighted to meet you and I hope I'm invited to the wedding."

We held up our hands. "We're already married. You didn't notice the ring?" I asked, pointing at my left hand. There wasn't actually a wedding, but we'd bought them the day after the conversation with our parents. Neither of us minded that we'd never have an actual wedding. All that mattered was that we were together.

"Well, shit, no I didn't. There goes my idea of a piss up. Er, congratulations. That was fast!"

"I wasn't letting him get away again," Charlie stated.

"And I finally realised what I was missing in my life," I added, wrapping an arm around her waist, "Charlie."

We drove to my apartment separately, helping Charlie carry her two suitcases, as she grabbed her handbag and backpack. I put those in our bedroom before showing her the view of the city, then a quick tour of the apartment. I think I'd done a good job decorating, though it wasn't a strong suit of mine, but I was learning. Charlie was impressed with what she was shown.

"How's the bed?"

"Been a bit lonely lately the past few weeks."

"Can it handle two people?"

"I think so."

"What about two people who want to fuck each other's brains out?"

"I think we can definitely put it to the test."

We ended up in our bedroom rather quickly, undressing each other with a sense of urgency. Just before I was about to throw her on the bed, she stopped me for a moment. "I have to ask you something."

I didn't like the tone. It wasn't going to be bad news, but I was still nervous. "What?" I asked carefully.

"Do you want to start a family?"

I couldn't help smile. "With you? Definitely."

"I may have planned this rather well. I finished my last pack yesterday. I do have another pack if you're not sure. I'm not entirely sure when I'll be completely ready, but... I can stop taking them if you're ready to try?"

I couldn't help wrap my arms around her, then kiss her. She smiled as that answered her question. "I want one with you, Charlie. Never doubt that. But we're going to need a bigger place and really sit down and figure things out."

"Okay. We have plenty of time. I'll find a doctor and a job. Then we can talk about it... When we're clothed and you're not standing in front of me with a nice, hard looking cock that I definitely want inside me."

"Oh, it will be soon, but first," I retorted, gently pushing her backwards onto the bed. She grinned, knowing exactly what I wanted.

"Anyone would say you were addicted, Matthew," she said, running fingers down her body to just above her slit, "Are you a pussy addict, Matthew?"

"Of yours? Yes!"

She laughed, dragging me up to kiss her first. "You want to worship me as the goddess you think I am?"

"That's the general plan."

"I love you."

"I love you, Charlie."

She shuffled back so she could rest her head on a pile of pillows, her eyes focused on everything I would do to her body. As I've said, I was no sex god. But the one thing I wanted to do was make her happy. I wanted to make her moan loudly when I touched her, shudder uncontrollably when she had an orgasm and scream my name as I fucked her.

I kissed her everywhere. Her lips, her neck, that little spot on her earlobe I'd learned. Her breasts were shown plenty of attention. They were not too large, but they were perfect. Not just as in they were perfect breasts, but they were perfect for her frame. Even her stomach was shown plenty of attention, all the way down towards her mound, before I moved down her thighs, and even showed attention to her feet and toes. I wasn't a big fan of feet, but knew even that could be erotic, and she certainly giggled when I tickled and kissed them. It helped that my sister did have very pretty, little feet.