The Thin Line Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eventually told me to stop teasing her. I could see why, her pussy glistening with her juices, her excitement clear as she was already panting from everything I had been doing, figuring she probably wasn't going to last long.

"How do you know all this?" she wondered.

"Part experience, part reading, part I want to make you as happy as you make me."

"Make me cum and I'll love you forever." I kissed back down her leg to her mound, inhaling her natural scent. I made sure I made that obvious, as she giggled again. I barely touched her with my tongue and she almost jumped off the bed. "Holy shit! I'm so turned on right now!" Keeping my eyes on hers, I then took one, long, slow lick up her slit. Her eyes closed as she groaned loudly. We didn't have to worry about noise now.

Pushing her legs slightly further apart, I know I tormented her as I kissed and licked all around her entrance while completely ignoring her clit, knowing I was driving her nuts, feeling her push her cunt into my face. "Please," she pleaded.

"Enjoy it."

"I'm going to pass out when I cum!"

Wetting two fingers, I slowly inserted them inside my sister, hearing her moan loudly, even thanking me for doing it. I didn't immediately start finger-banging her, I was incredibly slow, feeling her body react and move as I started to gently run my tongue up and over her clit. That caused her to make even more noise. "Fuck me!"

"Later."

"I didn't... I'm not going to last long, Matthew."

I would have preferred to have done this all night, but I know I'd been horny since leaving her in Sydney. I figure she was feeling just the same, so little wonder I was getting her off rather quickly. I started to fuck her with my fingers a little faster, knowing exactly what to do and what spot I should be hitting. I clamped my mouth above her clit and started to slowly flick and circle it, having already learned she liked that and it worked. I felt her hands run through my lengthening hair, letting it grow slightly longer, precisely so she could grab it when I ate her out.

"You love my pussy, don't you?" she somehow managed to ask. I just mumbled a positive response, not taking my mouth away. She was now properly fucking into my face, having to hold her onto the bed around one of her legs, now driving my fingers into her. "Keep going, not long," she moaned, feeling her hands disappear, noticing she was now gripping the sheets tightly, her head back on the pillows, breathing rapidly.

"Oh god!" she cried out. I knew she was very close, but she was almost holding back. Now I properly fucked her, while her clit was being practically abused by my tongue. I could barely keep hold of her as she writhed against me, my hand running slick with her juices. I wanted to lick them up but wasn't going to stop until she had an orgasm.

And then she did. And it was a big one. I think my neighbours may have applauded, or called the cops, depending on what they thought was happening. I kept doing what I was doing until she told me to stop, unable to take anymore, immediately removing my fingers and licking those cleans, watching with a smile on my face as she continued to shake. She finally blinked and looked my way, unsurprised to see a few tears in her eyes. She didn't do that all the time, but I think being the first time back together meant a lot to both of us.

Grabbing me by an arm, she pulled me up over her to kiss me, her hands again running through my hair as she did. "That was ridiculous," she whispered, "How the hell do you do that to me?"

"You're my sister. I love you. And I love making you cum."

I watched her take a deep breath before saying, "Well, I think it's time I made you cum. Give me a minute, then you can fuck me."

I didn't last long the first time. Five minutes at most, simply because I'd barely masturbated since leaving her, because it just didn't feel the same anymore. And I was so turned on after what I'd done to her, I was never going to last very long. Charlie didn't mind, simply holding me close as I groaned, unloading inside her, before virtually collapsing on top of her. Surprisingly, my cock stayed relatively hard while inside her, causing her to giggle as she squeezed the walls of her cunt against it.

"Leave it in," she said quietly, "It's back in its home." I couldn't help chuckle, as I was thinking exactly the same thing.

We made love the rest of the day and night, only getting out of bed to go to the bathroom, or collect the pizza that we had delivered to the apartment. Other than that, we made love or fucked, depending on the mood. By late in the evening, I was feeling utterly drained, Charlie was exhausted, but we continued to make love, not worrying about orgasms by then. Eventually, we just stopped, continuing to kiss, laugh, cuddle and talk about nothing at all, before we finally ended up laying on our sides, facing one another. I caressed her face and told her I loved her, watching her eyes sparkle in the low light, a slight smile appeared on her face, before she closed her eyes.

*****

Epilogue

"How much longer, Daddy?" a tiny voice asked, her hand squeezing mine.

I looked down at my five-year-old daughter. "Not long now, munchkin. Their plane just landed."

"And they're really staying forever?"

"As I've told you time and again, yes, they are. You've already seen the house they'll be living in," I replied with a chuckle. I still don't think she believed me. She only saw my parents once or twice a year, but the fact they were now moving cross country to Perth was even difficult for me to believe at times.

I could see my wife returning from the bathroom, carrying our three-year-old son in her arms. He was laughing away about something, though when she met my eyes, the smile she returned was the same I remembered the first time I saw in the old house, after the day at the park, when I realised she was in love with me. Her eyes had never changed. Still that same look of love and devotion.

"What's amused him, Charlie?" I asked, as I lay a kiss on her cheek.

"Oh, you know three year olds and silly things. To be honest, I have no idea."

"What's tickled your funny bone, little man?" I asked my son. He couldn't reply, still laughing away about whatever he found funny. It was infectious, as soon my daughter was giggling away as well. The wife and I just shared a glance before chuckling as well.

The parents appeared ten minutes later, the two kids rushing towards them. Grabbing Charlie's hand, we walked towards them too, letting the kids say hello first before we did the same.

"Looking good, you two," I said.

"Retirement does wonders for the soul, Matthew," my father stated.

"Yeah, but I have at least another thirty years until then."

Mum hugged Charlie first, then me. "Good to see you, Matthew."

"You too, Mum." We only saw each other twice a year, but we spoke nearly every day.

I helped carry their bags to my car, Charlie taking the kids in hers. Once Dad was settled next to me, and Mum in the back, I followed Charlie out of the parking spot. "Are you sure you guys don't mind looking after the kids so soon after arriving?" I asked again.

"Oh, hush, Matthew. When was the last time you and Charlie had a holiday?"

"That would be Fiji, five years ago. Just happens that was when Charlie fell pregnant." I smirked as I looked in the rearview mirror, my eyes meeting Mum's. "Ah, memories," I added wistfully. She just laughed. Mum and Dad fully accepted our relationship, but I could joke about it more with Mum. Dad was fine with it, but even now, it was still a little awkward for him. I understood and respected why.

"And how are you and Charlie?" Dad wondered.

"Stupidly happy, Dad. I know I am. I have the woman I love as my wife, in all but name. I have two brilliant little kids. We own our own house. I make bank at work, while Charlie can work from home and dote on the kids at the same time. I wouldn't trade it for anything."

"Any more kids?" Mum asked, a little hopefully.

"No, Mum. That's been taken care of. Snip, snip. The first pregnancy was okay, but the second was... difficult. Considering she's nearing 40, it becomes more difficult. Add who we are, and the risks increase significantly."

"We've got two grandchildren, Matthew. That's all we ever wanted," Mum said.

Arriving home, we let Mum and Dad settle in. After an hour, they were practically pushing us out the door, as were the kids, as they knew they were going to spoiled rotten for the next week. "Call us when you arrive, don't worry about a thing here. We'll pick you up from the airport when you return," Mum stated.

We hugged and kissed the kids, now distracted by the arrival of their grandparents, hugging them too, before Charlie and I got in my car, looked at each other, shared a kiss then burst into laughter. "Thank god for grandparents," I said.

"A whole week without kids, Matthew. What are we going to do?"

"I'm going to fuck my wife senseless pretty much the entire time."

"I like the sound of that. When do you intend on starting?"

"As soon as we get to the airport hotel. Then I'm thinking on the plane, if you're up for it. Then as soon as we get to the resort on the island."

Charlie giggled. "Good thing I can't fall pregnant anymore."

"All the more reason for us to fuck like rabbits."

"Not the most romantic thing you've ever said, Matthew, but by god I can't help but agree."

She grabbed my hand and kissed it before locking our fingers together. Every time I had a chance, I just turned to look at her. She kept her eyes on me, the slight smile on her face I knew so well, the eyes that of a devoted wife and partner, nothing but love for me in them. I still had to pinch myself at times that this was all real, that she was with me now, that she was my wife, the mother to my children, and that she would never leave me. I look back at my earlier life and had to shake my head at times, wondering how close I had come to throwing it all away. The lost decade, I now called it. I know, at the back of mind, I continued to make up for it every day. I told her I loved her waking up every morning, I told her throughout the day, and it was the last thing I told before we went to sleep every evening.

The line between love and hate is thin, but in my life now, there was only love.