The Thin Line Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy tears. My god, only happy tears."

Charlie asked if I wanted anything. I said no. I was absolutely fine. And I was, simply holding her close to me as she drifted off. Once my erection disappeared, I followed her into slumberland.

The next morning, I was woken up by a pair of soft lips, opening my eyes and immediately responding to Charlie. I finally smiled once she stopped. "I could get used to being woken like that."

"Every morning?"

"Definitely," I replied, holding her close to me again.

"Did you mean it?"

"Mean what, Charlie?"

She met my eyes, the first time I'd seen concern in them for days. "That you love me?"

"I meant every word."

She took a deep breath. "I meant..."

I immediately kissed her, because I knew what she meant. "I meant the same thing, Charlie."

"You did?" I nodded. "But... How?"

"There is a thin line between love and hate. I always have, Charlie. Always have. I knew it at the time, but... I thought you hated me. So I hated you back. And then I let that hate consume me, turn me into someone I didn't even like, and I drove myself away from those that I love most."

She burst into tears. "I never hated you," she eventually sobbed.

"I know you didn't. That's why I was stupid. A complete idiot."

"I've always loved you."

"I'm beginning to realise that."

"It's why I was the way I was. Because I freaked out completely. I thought it was just a crush, because I always thought you were cute and smart and... I had feelings... But what kind of freak loves their little brother in such a way?"

"I know. I understand. So do you know what we do?"

"What do we do, Matthew?"

"We spend a lot of time catching up. We've lost ten years."

She looked me in the eyes, hers glistening. I'll admit, I had to blink rapidly once or twice to clear mine. There as a knock at the door and I knew it was Mum. I called for her to open it, poking her head through again. I didn't even consider the fact we were naked, Charlie's clothes on the floor beside the bed. Charlie had her head buried in my chest, her tears slowly starting to fade. Mum just smiled. "Would you like breakfast?" she asked softly.

"Yes, Mum. Charlie?"

"I'd love some too."

"Very good. Take your time, kids. There's no rush. Enjoy each other's company." She smiled at me again then closed the door. If I didn't know any better, she knew exactly what we were up to last night. She couldn't have missed the clothes. And I was left thinking that she didn't actually care, which left me more confused than anything. I mean, I knew exactly what we were committing being together. I'm sure Charlie did too. But I was beginning to realise neither of us cared at all.

After I'd put on a pair of shorts and a shirt, Charlie and I wandered out into the kitchen hand in hand. Dad looked up from his paper, wished us good morning, then returned his attention to whatever he was reading. Mum simply told us to sit down. A plate was put in front of each of us, and I'll admit I was feeling a little ravenous.

"Any plans today, Matthew?" Mum asked.

"Er, no. I hadn't actually planned this far ahead."

"Did you get a return ticket?"

"No. I didn't know how long I'd be here for. Since I'm unemployed at the moment, I didn't know what to do next."

"Will you catch up with friends?"

"Probably not. I've sent one or two messages but they're either too busy or don't appear inclined to meeting up. So be it, I have been gone for over ten years."

Mum smiled. "Guess that just means spending more time with your sister then."

She knew. Mum definitely knew. "I'd like that," Charlie stated quietly.

"It's a nice day. Why don't we go to the beach?" I suggested, "Dad, what's the weather supposed to be like today?"

"It's meant to get rather warm by the afternoon, Matthew."

"There we go. We'll head to one of the quieter beaches, take a picnic, just us two. What do you say?"

I figured my sister wanted to say a lot of things. She went with, "That sounds lovely."

After breakfast, I headed into the bathroom for a shower, and received quite a shock when the curtain was pulled back and Charlie stepped in, completely naked. It was the first time I'd seen her body in daylight, and my cock was instantly at attention. She was absolutely stunning, having clearly looked after herself. Her breasts were handfuls, with no sag at all. Her stomach was flat though soft. Her hips were... fantastic. I noticed the hair above her pussy and smiled. Well-trimmed, but womanly. She only had a faint tan, particularly compared to mine.

She gently pushed me until my back was against the wall opposite the shower head. "I'm going to suck your cock, Matthew. And you're going to cum. Now, where do you want to cum? On my tits or in my mouth?" I could only look at her slack-jawed. "Mouth?" I could only nod dumbly. "Very well. Oh, and Matthew?" I still stood there in silence. "I love you."

She lowered herself, her right hand holding my cock at its base as she ran her tongue up and down my shaft, almost like an ice cream. That alone was enough to set me off, and I knew I wasn't going to last long at all. I told Charlie as much. "Cum in two minutes or twenty, Matthew. I don't care. I just want to make you cum like you made me."

I don't think I have the biggest cock in the world, but watching Charlie wrap her mouth around mine made me think I had the biggest in the galaxy. I had no idea how many partners she had. How many dicks she'd sucked. I didn't care. All I knew is that she was currently on her knees right now, in the shower, sucking mine. And she was good. I watched, enraptured, as my entire length disappeared into her mouth and down her throat. Her eyes always looked up into mine as I stroked the side of her head, knowing she was trying to smile despite my cock wedged in her mouth.

It didn't take long to feel the end approaching. I let Charlie know, but that only made her work faster, and I warned her a last time just before I came. It was probably the best orgasm I'd had in my entire life up until that moment, unable to stop the loud groan that escaped my throat as I pumped what felt like gallons of cum into the mouth and down the throat of my sister. She couldn't take it all, seeing some of it drip down her chin onto the bottom of the bathtub, but anything that remained, she scooped up and sucked down once my slowly softening cock plopped out of her mouth.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

"Good?" she asked, surprisingly timid all of a sudden.

"Good?" I laughed. "Good? Fucking hell, Charlie, that's the best blowjob I've ever had."

Her face lit up as I helped her to stand, holding her close and kissing her. That left her surprised. "You kissed me!"

"So?"

"But you just came in my mouth!"

"And?"

She blinked a couple of times, then smiled again before she kissed me in return. "Nothing. We should get clean."

We washed each other, of course, and we were relatively well behaved. My sister definitely spent time appreciating my physique, while I enjoyed running hands over her soft curves. There was plenty of making out and I knew we'd been in the shower a long time when there was a knock at the door.

"Matthew?"

"Yes, Mum?"

"Would you like me to make you some sandwiches for your picnic?"

"Sure, Mum, that would be great."

"What would you like?"

"Anything, Mum. It'll be fine."

"Charlie, what would you like?"

We looked at each other with wide eyes. 'She knows?' Charlie mouthed. I could only shrug helplessly. Charlie returned the gesture. "Whatever's easy, Mum," she replied

"Okay, I'll make a few for you then."

I turned off the shower and we dried each other in silence, opening the door to find an empty hallway. We walked towards our bedrooms, both of us lost in our thoughts, wondering what the hell was going on. Charlie disappeared into her room as I wandered into mine, quickly dressing before sitting on the bed, running a hand over my head, deep in thought. I only knew Charlie was in the room with me when she sat down on the bed.

"Matthew, how does Mum know?"

"Well, you are sleeping in my bed. But each morning she's stuck her head in, it's appeared completely innocent."

"But she seems entirely fine with it! I mean, we were in the bathroom together."

I scratched my head again. "I know. It's... weird. Maybe she thought you were just in there but not in the shower."

"Are you okay with it?"

"You mean with what we're doing?" She nodded. "Absolutely. If you think I'm stopping now, I'll only do that if you want me to."

She grabbed my hand and squeezed. "I want you to make love to me, Matthew," she said quietly.

"That's what I plan on doing. Trust me. Not at the beach, though. Sands gets in, er, certain uncomfortable places."

That caused her to giggle. "Good advice."

"Come on, let's go see if anything is said before we go out."

We wandered out to see Mum packing a picnic basket for us, cutting up the last of the sandwiches before wrapping them in some cling film. She looked up and smiled at us. "Plenty of nibbles inside. Also a thermos of coffee, and a bottle of wine if you want, though I know you'll be driving, Matthew."

"I've got towels and sunblock. I'm already wearing my bikini, ready to strut across the sand, and swim if I feel like it," Charlie added.

"Bikini?" I asked, unable to hide my surprise.

"Um, yeah, of course." She must have noticed my train of thought as she just smiled, before leaning across to kiss my cheek. "Good thoughts?" she whispered in my ear.

I just cleared my throat. "Where are you planning on going?" Dad asked.

"I'm thinking Avalon Beach. It's a bit of a drive, but will give Charlie and I plenty of time to chat on the way."

"Good thinking, son. It's nice to see you two getting along so well."

I glanced at Charlie, and noticed her blush. I tried very hard not to put my foot in it. "Me too, Dad."

Some of the roads on the way were absolutely packed, but as it was a weekday, the closer we got to Avalon, the less traffic we encountered. Once I'd parked up, I carried the basket and towels to find the beach practically deserted, despite the good weather. But, as it wasn't the holiday season, as far as I knew anyway, I assumed that's why it was quiet. We found a good spot to put down the blanket. Thankfully, there was little wind so sand wouldn't be a problem.

When Charlie immediately started to remove all her clothes, my cock sprung into life again. It was a white bikini. It wasn't the skimpy thing I'd originally imagined, but it still left little to the imagination. I noticed her turn around to show off her shapely arse.

"How do I look?"

"Absolutely fucking stunning."

"Want to go for a swim?"

I stripped off down to my swimming trunks, though we first covered ourselves in sunblock, my hands definitely wandering all over her body, leaving her giggling as I tickled her. Satisfied we shouldn't get burned, I grabbed her hand, and we ran into the water, laughing away as we almost fell over across the soft sand and once we hit the water. Though it was a warm day, the water was very cold, noticing Charlie's nipples immediately harden, though it helped my erection subside rather quickly. Once we couldn't feel the ground, and had escaped the worst of the waves, we swam towards each other, Charlie wrapped her arms and legs around me, and we made out for a little while.

"Have you ever felt like this about anyone before?" she asked.

"Never. Because I've realised I compared every girl to you. Subconsciously or not, you were always on my mind."

She smiled then leaned close to my ear. "I did exactly the same thing."

"Guess that proves everything we need to know."

We kept swimming until we were hungry, walking back to our blanket hand in hand, drying ourselves off first before we sat down and devoured the food Mum prepared. After lunch, we applied a little more sunblock as Charlie lay down, saying she wanted a little sun. She certainly wasn't tanned, not as much as me, telling her that she was perfect how she was.

"You mean that?"

"Wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it."

She got a little sun, but she also got a lot of attention from me too. Nothing too rude, as we were certainly not going to do anything in public, but there was little doubt we ended the afternoon rather excited. The weather eventually turned cool and we decided it was time to head home, gathered up all our belongings after we dressed, and walked hand in hand back to the car. I don't think we looked alike, so I'm sure people thought we were a couple. Well, if not, they would have been in for a hell of shock.

It was dark by the time I parked up outside the house, Charlie leaning across to kiss me once I'd switched off the engine. "Thank you, Matthew."

"You're welcome. But why are you thanking me?"

"I think that's the best date I've ever been on."

I could help chuckle. "That was a date, was it?"

"If it wasn't a date, what was it?"

I thought for a moment. "Hmmm. You have me there."

Mum and Dad were watching the news as we walked inside, greeting us as I carried everything into the kitchen, Charlie helping me wash up whatever was dirty. We hadn't touched the wine, so opened the bottle and sat together at the kitchen table. We sat quietly, hand in hand, keeping them under the table. I think we both knew what was going to happen that evening. I was full of nervous anticipation. I had little doubt she felt the same way.

We watched a little TV with the parents, though I wasn't concentrating on anything, my thoughts only about one thing. So distracted, I barely heard them wish Charlie and I goodnight, and I swear Mum had that same knowing smile on her face as she kissed Charlie then me on the cheek. But I put that to the back of my mind.

Charlie flicked off the TV and grabbed my hand, walking us down the hall. Stopping outside my door, she grabbed me by the back of my head and dragged me in for a kiss. "I'll change then join you," she said quietly, turning and closing her bedroom door behind her.

I quickly brushed my teeth and then undressed, figuring there was little point wearing anything under the covers. I lay back, feeling my heart race, knowing what was likely about to happen. If it didn't, I wasn't going to be too upset. I was just glad my relationship with Charlie had been completely restored. What surprised me is how much love I felt for her, left wondering if I'd suppressed these feelings all my life. As I said, I was probably more fucked up than I realised.

Charlie entered my room a few minutes later in a dressing gown. Closing the door behind her, she took a couple of steps forward and then disrobed. I couldn't help smile as she wore nothing underneath. She then posed and smiled.

"What do you think?"

"You're a goddess."

The smile broadened. "You really think that?"

"Charlie, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

I wasn't lying. She really was.

She joined me under the covers, leaping on me, causing me to chuckle as she covered my face in kisses. Eventually her mouth met mine as she lay beside me, running my hand through her hair, holding her tight to my body. I ran my hand up and down her back, occasionally cupping or squeezing her little butt, earning a smile as we continued to make out. Honestly, I'd have been happy with nudity and kissing all night. But I knew what we both wanted.

Charlie took the initiative, eventually rolling herself onto her back, taking me with her so I was positioned between her legs. My cock lay against her mound, and I could feel her warmth. I snaked a hand down her body, lifting myself up slightly, and wasn't surprised to find she was ready for me.

"Make love to me," she whispered, almost pleading with me. I raised an eyebrow in surprise, as she reached down and grabbed my cock. "Stick this big thing inside me, Matthew. I've been thinking about it since that first night."

"Condom?"

She smiled. "I'm on the pill. And I want you to cum in me."

I shuffled so my cock was at her entrance. I could feel her warmth and her wetness. She moved downwards, wanting me to enter her, though I pulled back, earning a frustrated groan. "Good things come to those who wait, Charlie."

"I've waited long enough," she complained.

Resting my forearms on either side of her head, I gently stroked her hair and kissed her as I moved forward and slowly entered her, enjoying the feel of her warm tunnel around my cock. I took it slowly, as she was rather snug. I didn't have the largest cock in the world, but she felt divine. "Take it slow. It's been a long time since I've been with anyone," she whispered. I just nodded, thrusting until about half of my cock was inside her, before slowly pulling back, leaving on the head inside, before slowly moving forward again, feeling her adapt to my cock being inside her.

I had to stop for a moment and think about that. I'm her brother, and my cock is inside my sister. And already it felt perfect. It didn't feel wrong at all. It felt... right. I continued my extremely slow thrust until I was all the way inside her, feeling her arms run up my arms onto my back.

"Wait a second," she said quietly.

"We've got all night."

I felt her shuffle, moving her legs slightly further apart, before moving a hand to the back of my head and moving me down to kiss her. I felt her nod so I started to... make love to my sister. I just enjoyed the feeling of her wrapped around my cock, listening to her little moans, assuming I was hitting the right spot or spots. Her hands gently stroked my back and we continued to kiss as I slowly upped the tempo.

Then I had to stop, feeling a little embarrassed. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"I'm going to cum really quickly," I admitted, "It's been a while for me too. Plus, it's you, Charlie."

She kissed my cheek. "Then cum," she whispered, "As you just said, we've got all night. You think this is it?"

I chuckled, as she was right. Plus, if I came quickly, I'd last a lot longer second time around. So I grabbed her thighs and lifted them so her legs wrapped around me, lifting her butt ever so slightly, hearing her gasp at the slight change of motion as I slowly started to thrust inside her again. I knew banging her mercilessly wasn't going to be required. My orgasm wasn't far off.

"Jesus, Charlie," I muttered.

"I know," she gasped in return.

Upping my tempo again, I kissed her hard, using every technique possible to stop the impending flood of cum that was about to erupt inside my sister, but her pussy was far too warm and tight, and I am but an ordinary man, who hadn't had sex in quite a while, and was beginning to realise how much I wanted exactly what was happening. Slowly but surely, I upped the tempo further, hearing Charlie gasp and moan below me.

Then I felt the point of no return. "Oh, god," I groaned as I started to cum, slowing down as I buried myself inside Charlie, not even counting how much I emptied inside her. Sucking in deep breaths, all Charlie did was continue to stroke my slightly sweaty back, feeling her kiss my cheek as I recovered.

"I love you," she whispered, kissing my cheek again, "So much, Matthew."

I met her eyes and smiled. "I love you too, Charlie."

We kissed again, soft and gentle, lacking the intensity of only moments before. I was still inside Charlie, surprised that my cock was still semi-hard. Not that it immediately went soft, but I could have kept fucking her if I wanted. But we simply made out for a while before we stopped, just looking at each other.

"Can you look at me like that for the rest of your life?" she finally wondered. I must have look confused. "I remember... you know..."

"Don't, Charlie. It's the past. Leave it there."

"Now it's the future?" I nodded. "Am I in it?"

"If you want to be. But I want you in it with me."