The Thing that Dwells in the Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure my mind is open, hon. Tell me... what audacious thing do you have in mind?"

Snuggling up closer to him she dropped her voice. "Let me whisper it in your ear."

"Oh this must be something really bold if you have to whisper it in my ear," he chided her.

Bringing her mouth to his ear, she whispered a simple statement, "The Thing that Dwells in the Closet," before leaning back to see his reaction.

"Wow, I have not thought of that night in years, Becca."

"Really, Daddy," she told him smiling, "I think about it sometimes. It brings back warm memories of me and you. You know that game, or trick you played on me, whatever you wanna call it, taught me a lot."

"It was supposed to as I recall."

Now it was Jacob's turn to smile as memories of that night came flooding back to him.

The Thing that Dwells in the Closet was a game he played with her when she was younger. Like many a child, Rebecca had a real phobia about "monsters or things in the closet".

One night, she might have been all of eight years old, she was having a particular acute case of the heebie-jeebies about what dwelled in her closet when Jacob came up with an idea to try to quell those fears.

With her nervously watching, he slowly opened her closet door, before slipping inside. He was supposed to be checking the closet to make sure there was nothing dangerous lurking within, but when he didn't come out, Becca started to get scared.

A minute passed, then two minutes. She called out to him several times. He didn't respond, instead choosing to remain quiet. He wanted her to overcome her fears by actually having to come to the closet, open the door, and step inside to look for him. He counted on, sooner or later, her curiosity and concern of what happened to him would get the better of her and she would enter the closet.

Jacob remained hidden deep in the closet not making a sound. Another minute or two passed, before, finally, he heard her calling out, "Daddy... Daddy," as she crossed the room to the closet.

Rebecca slowly opened the closet door, just enough to slip her hand inside. The closet was dark and spooky-- or so she thought. She fumbled around for the light switch, it was just inside the closet on the wall to the right, and finding it, quickly flipped it upwards. Nothing. The closet remained dark.

Jacob, in anticipation of his daughter coming to look for him, after entering the closet, simply reached up and unscrewed the single bare bulb.

The rest of what happened he just sort of ad-libbed. Long story short, she finally found the courage to enter the closet, where the "The Thing that Dwells in the Closet" grabbed her and proceeded to commence with a ferocious, yet gentle, tickling attack leaving her squealing with utter childish delight.

When it was all over, he simply told her, "See honey, you were worried enough about me, about your daddy, to overcome your fears and enter the dark closet. And why is that?"

After thinking about it a minute her reply was simple. "Coz I love you, Daddy."

"So the lesson here is... love can overcome fear."

After that night, her fears about monsters in the closet pretty much were a thing of the past.

Back in the present, Rebecca poked her daddy in the chest saying, "Yeah, it's been like ten years since you played that little game with me." Poking him again, this time harder, she added, "Hiding in the closet and attacking me like some kind of devilish tickling monster... bad Daddy."

"As I recall your giggling maybe indicated you liked being attacked little girl."

"Maybe I did. In fact, maybe I liked it so much I want you to do it again. Just like that night."

"You can't be serious honey. You aren't a little girl anymore."

"What... Only little girls like to be attacked and tickled by their big bad daddy's?"

"I don't know, you tell me?"

"I am telling you. I wanna play the game again. Seriously... unless, of course, you are a big chicken and don't wanna play coz you are afraid since I am a big eighteen year old girl now, all grown up, powerful and strong, the stupid Thing that Dwells in the Closet won't find it so easy to overpower me this time."

"Hmm, I think..." Reaching out, he grabbed her hand, squeezing it tight enough to make her jump. "The Thing that Dwells in the Closet may be older, like you, but he still packs a punch."

"So let's play and find out."

"You really wanna do this?"

"Yes, yes, yes. How many ways can I say it? I told you I wanna do something different. I'm feeling bold and reckless and ready to defend myself."

"Fine... so how are we going to do this exactly? I mean last time you came in the closet, as I recall, and I just attacked you. Are we going to do the same thing this time?"

She smiled at him. "I have been thinking about this. Actually been planning it since I found out we were going to be alone for the weekend so this is what I propose."

She spent the next few minutes explaining the general "rules" of this new game, while he sat and listened while sipping on a shot of whiskey. It was a shot she insisted he drink, as she wanted "The Thing that Dwells in the Closet" to be just a little drunk so he would be, in her words, "ultra-aggressive" with his attacks upon her.

Jacob sighed as he stood in the dark closet waiting for his daughter to come into the room. Rebecca insisted they change the setting of their game from her bedroom to the master bedroom, since both the closet and the bedroom there were much bigger than her own room. "More room for the chase before you capture your poor little victim... if you capture your poor little victim that is," she told him with a sly smile.

In one hand was the wolf mask she insisted he wear when he came out of the closet to attack her. Despite his protests to the contrary, he told her he would feel silly wearing it, but she insisted it be part of their new game. The mask was a good ten years old. He had worn it as part of a Halloween costume exactly ten years ago, which, ironically was the same year they played their original game.

When he heard the bedroom door open, he moved to the front of the closet. Gripping the door knob, he ever so slowly turned it, before cracking the door open just enough for him to peer out and into the bedroom.

Rebecca entered the room. The shot of whiskey she just downed, she snuck the shot after her father went upstairs to hide in the closet, left her feeling brave and carefree. Pausing in the middle of her parents' bedroom, she had a sudden urge to change the narrative of their game--to something a bit naughtier.

What was supposed to happen next was supposed to be simple: she was to enter the bedroom, and then cross over to the bathroom, where inside the privacy of the bathroom she was supposed to change into her pajamas.

After coming out of the bathroom, the plan was for her to head straight to her parent's king size and slip under the covers, but before she could crawl into the bed, her daddy was to make some kind of loud noise inside the closet. She was then to investigate the noise by entering the closet, where he would commence with his tickling attack.

Jacob stared out from the closet, watching as she paused in the middle of the room. She was wearing a simple white blouse and a pair of faded blue jeans.

Instead of heading to the bathroom though, Rebecca turned so she was facing the closet and started to get undressed right there. Jacob swallowed hard as his daughter started to undo the buttons on her blouse.

He considered moving back deeper in the closet before telling himself she was just teasing him. She wasn't really going to continue to get undressed. She would probably undo a couple buttons only before disappearing into the bathroom.

But when she undid a second, and then a third, and still a fourth button, Jacob was starting to have doubts, and yet he found himself unable to look away.

After getting her blouse almost completely undone, Rebecca turned away, taking a few steps, not toward the bathroom off to the right, but toward the closet. She could sense it, the monster inside the closet that is, watching her... and maybe enjoying what it was witnessing.

The thought send quiet shivers up and down her spine. Slowly, ever so slowly, she unbuttoned the last two buttons of her blouse before stripping it off and tossing it casually on the floor.

He truly wanted to look away, but simply couldn't--thanks to the ultra-sexy bra she was wearing. He did not have much time to admire the gorgeous white lace bra, it was practically see through and must have been the same one she just bought at Victoria's Secret, as she quickly turned her back to the closet before starting to wriggle out of her tight jeans.

Now his wide, staring eyes became hopelessly trapped on her beautiful young teen age ass while she patiently stripped off her jeans... while making sure to add a bit of wiggle to her butt while doing so.

The delicate white lace panties she was wearing under her jeans, a perfect match to the bra, left Jacob sporting a rather sizable boner.

Rebecca was having so much fun teasing her daddy she decided to double down on the teasing. Grabbing her phone off the nightstand, she called her best friend, Kathy.

Kathy just lived a couple blocks away from Rebecca and besides being her best friend, she was also her cousin and number one partner in crime. If anything, Kathy might have been even wilder than Rebecca.

Rebecca plopped down on bed, toward the foot of it, allowing her to be in full view of The Thing that Dwells in the Closet.

"Hey, bitch, what's up?"

Jacob sighed. Now she was going to sit there in her bra and panties talking on the phone to one of her friends. Obviously his daughter was in a rather playful and teasing mood. If he doubted this fact at all, any doubt was removed when he moved to the very front of the closet and cracked the door open just a little wider so he could hear better.

"Yeah, he came over. Mom said I needed, you know, a fucking babysitter for the weekend."

"What did we do? He wanted to hang out by the pool and when I told him I didn't have a swimsuit that I really liked he insisted on dragging me to the mall and buying me one."

"Really, Rebecca," Jacob muttered to himself quietly, "I dragged you to the mall."

"Yeah, you wouldn't believe it. I was checking out this nice one piece suit, it was a bit conservative but I liked it, when he came up to me holding this super skimpy string bikini and suggested how it might look nice on me."

From inside the closet, Jacob muttered some more at his daughter's fictional tale to whoever the hell she was talking to.

"Anyways girl, he talked me into letting him buy it for me. Oh and then just as we were getting ready to leave he spotted the Victoria's Secret and asked me if I needed anything from there. I said not really but he, well, he seemed in a mood to spoil me so when he asked me if I was sure I didn't need anything I told him maybe I could actually use a new bra. Of course, he insisted we go in and pick something nice out for me and he would buy it."

"Quite the imagination there Rebecca." Jacob whispered as he shook his head over his daughter's totally embellished story.

"Yeah, well the white lace bra and panty set he picked out for me is actually super sexy."

She paused, looking directly over at the closet for the first time as a sly smile crossed her face.

"Yeah, I agree, that is why he probably bought it for me. More on that later but I gotta tell you what happened when we got home. He wanted to hang out by the pool and kind of suggested I wear the new bikini he picked out for me and you should have seen it Kathy... he couldn't keep his eyes off my tits!"

Jesus she was talking to Kathy his niece! Of course he shouldn't have been surprised as they were forever friends going way back and he had heard some wild stories about how his niece was... well basically a slutty little whore.

"Then he suggested we have some beer while hanging out by the pool and then he fed me a shot of whiskey after dinner and now... and now, you won't believe this but he wants me to model the bra and panties he bought for me at the mall. He says it's only fair he gets to see how they look on me since he paid for them."

"Of course I am going to do it... the poor man, you know he just got out of prison and could use a little beauty in his life."

At this point, after this latest and most outrageous lie, Jacob considered ending the whole thing by coming out of the closet and confronting her daughter about all the blatant lies she was telling but, in the end, he did nothing as he was just too curious to see just how far his playful and teasing daughter planned on taking things.

Again, she flashed a smile at the closet before finishing up. "And afterwards, after I am done modeling my new bra and panties for him, we are going to play this game, I will tell you later about it but I just hope he is going to take the game seriously and come at me... hard and fast with no holds barred. Anyways I will call you tomorrow and update you on all the sexy details... yeah... bye."

Turning away from the closet, Rebecca set her phone down on the nightstand before turning back the covers of the bed.

Well that was an interesting little detour from the original script Jacob thought to himself as he pulled the wolf mask down. Apparently, the game was back on course. Remembering how he was supposed to make a noise to catch her attention, Jacob rapped his knuckles against the closet door loud enough where it should get her attention.

Rebecca was just crawling into the bed when she paused. "What was that?" she said in mock surprise just loud enough for him to hear as she reached back over and turned the lamp on the nightstand back on.

Standing up, Rebecca announced forcefully, "I guess since I am a big and brave girl now, I better go investigate whatever made that noise in my closet."

Jacob moved deeper into the closet, partially hiding himself behind some of his ex-wife's dresses hanging from the rod on one side of the closet.

While waiting for her to enter the closet, Jacob mentally tried to prepare himself to aggresively attack his daughter, just like she wanted... without going too far.

Rebecca pushed the closet door open a bit more whispering, "Hello, is anyone in here?"

Jacob shuffled his feet nervously, preparing to attack.

Rebecca paused, letting the dramatic tension build, before stepping inside the closet.

Taking a good two or three steps inside the closet, without turning the light on, Rebecca peered around for a brief second or two before saying, "Well, I guess no one here. I guess I am hearing things."

Turning, she was just about out of the closet when her daddy sprang forward, hitting her full on, propelling her out of the closet.

She let out a loud yelp, before swatting at his hands going around her waist. Jacob's blood was up, maybe from all her teasing, giving him the strength to easily pick up his daughter up and carry her over to the bed.

Tossing her in the middle of the king size bed, Rebecca giggled as he dove on top of her. Commencing with a ferocious tickling attack upon her vulnerable mid-section, Jacob happily let his hands scramble all her his daughter's taunt belly as she squealed in childish delight. Not wanting to go too far, he then scaled back his attack, much to his daughter's frustration.

"Time out," she snapped angrily at him.

"What is it honey," he asked pulling up the mask. "You sound irritated."

"I am irritated, Daddy," she barked at him. "You are not playing right."

"What do you mean? I attacked you just like you wanted."

"Well you are half right," she said as she maneuvered herself over to the edge of the bed before sitting upright. "You are attacking me, but you aren't being aggressive enough like I want."

He could tell by the excessive whine in her voice she was truly upset, and not just playing. Any doubts he harbored about her being upset were removed when he tried to respond but she quickly interrupted him with a curt, "I wasn't done complaining yet."

"By all means continue then," he told his headstrong daughter.

"I told you to not hold back and you're holding back. All you have attacked so far is my tummy and that's not what I want. I swear, the first time we are alone in forever and you can't even give me what I want Daddy... it's very disappointing."

"I am sorry, princess. What is it you want exactly?"

"First, before I tell you answer me this. Am I really still your princess, the same as when I was a little girl and you would always give me whatever I wanted while spoiling me rotten... or now that I am eighteen you think me too old to really spoil like you used to. Yes or no!"

"OK, yes to the first part..." He reached out and took her hand into his. Squeezing it tight, he whispered, "You still are my princess and no to the second part. I don't think you are too old to spoil."

"Good, then promise me something... now... without hesitation and without reservation while swearing you shall abide by your promise."

"OK, but what am I promising. You gotta tell me."

"No, if you truly love me and I am truly your favorite princess of all time you must trust me and make your promise first before knowing what you are promising."

Jacob paused for a quiet moment before making a bad choice: he tried to joke about the promise she wanted.

"But hon, what if I promise, and then I can't deliver because you ask me to... Like, oh I don't know, buy you a pony and have it delivered tomorrow."

Instead of answering, Rebecca simply got up and started to storm out of the bedroom. He sprinted across the room, catching her at the doorway.

"Where you going. I was just joking."

"See you ain't taking me serious so forget it."

"Fine. I am hon. I promise OK. Whatever you want it's yours."

"Swear."

"Swear. Cross my heart and hope to die."

They headed back over to the bed, sitting down side by side.

"I am listening," he told her.

"I wanna us to finish the game we are playing, but you gotta agree to play by my rules, gotta agree to play the game the way I wanna play it... not the prim and proper way you think it should be played. I ain't a little girl anymore. I play big girl games and that is what I want."

Fine... princess. Tell me exactly how you want our game to be played then. I guess tell me what I am doing wrong."

"I already told you. I guess I gotta be more specific. I want to be attacked by The Thing that Dwells in the Closet and The Thing that Dwells in the Closet is a big, bad monster who has no morals and no qualms about attacking a beautiful young princess. And by attacking them I mean... everywhere Daddy. I want to feel the monster's evil naughty paws tickling and attacking the princess not only on her tummy, but on her thighs, her arms, her chest, and even between her legs... a little bit if the opportunity presents itself I mean."

"Honey, I'm not sure..." He didn't get far as she quickly interrupted him.

"Daddy no protesting you promised. I said the stupid monster dwelling in my closet is evil and wicked and that is the way you need to play him. He is a monster so he has no morals meaning you cannot hold back! Promise."

He hesitated only briefly before nodding his head and whispering, "I promise."

"Good," she said with a self-satisfied little smile on her pretty face. "Now while the monster may be big and strong and has no morals he does have one weakness that might save the princess from his nasty attack."

"What is that?"

"He has a real weakness for the princess's eternal beauty but even more so for her sweet kisses so if she is able to manage, somehow, to ward off his attack long enough to maneuver herself in a position where she can kiss him the monster will start to lose power and if she can actually manage to land a kiss on his lips... The Thing that Dwells in the Closet will instantly become powerless so, basically the princesses' kisses is the monster's kryptonite."