The Thing that Dwells in the Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With slow, feline grace she raised up on her knees, her eyes narrowing to slits, as she watched him with a little cat like smile. "You want to fuck your young daughter's big tits, don't you Daddy?"

She said it in the sweetest and most innocent manner possible which made it all the much worse ---that cute, shy little smile never leaving her face.

The sheer bluntness of the question damn near floored him. To hear his sweet little baby girl say such a thing. What could he say, assuming, of course, he was able to find his voice at all? A shock wave of sheer passion rolled over him, causing his knees to damn near buckle.

Suddenly, even simple speech seemed beyond his capacity, but somehow he managed a nod.

Her sardonic smile widened even more as she rose up a bit higher, thrusting her chest out even more, shaking her tits slightly as she was doing so. Cocking her head to one side, she cupped her magnificent breasts in her hands.

"You think my breasts are large enough for it, Daddy?" she asked in that same sweet, oh so innocent, tone.

Somehow he found his tongue as he whispered, "Oh God yes, baby, they are."

She gave both her nipples another long stroke with her playful fingers as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes. Shivering slightly, with a low, throaty moan she asked, "How badly do you want them, Daddy?"

He started to answer, then stopped.

How could she ask such questions? Hadn't he just been released from jail not so long ago?

He fought the urge to just jump on her and have his way but it was his eighteen year old daughter, he must remember that, and he needed to show some restraint--maybe it was all just a game to her.

"Well... answer me now, Daddy!" she whined, using her best bratty princess voice on him.

"Badly, sweetie, very, very badly," he replied in a voice barely rising above a whisper.

Satisfied she teased him enough with her words, she went back to teasing him by her actions when she taunted him by running her hands all over her boobs.

Pursing her lips, she let her head fall back as another low moan escaped her. "Ohh... I love the baby oil all over them... makes them slick and my nipples so hard. They're just aching for a hard, rigid cock to slide up and in between them."

She let her tongue caress her lips before raising up to stare boldly at him, at his cock that is. "Can I use your cock, Daddy?" she asked sweetly. "It looks really big and hard."

"Honey, I..."

She didn't wait for him to answer. Instead, she reached out, sliding her hands up his thighs before wrapping themselves around his straining cock, oiling it up neatly.

"This is nice," she purred in a voice pulsating with anticipation.

Her hands increased their pace, roaming all over her daddy's hard cock in different ways, moving down and caressing his balls. "Oh God, I can't wait, Daddy" she moaned before pleading, "I have to have it... I have to have your cock between my tits."

She fell back onto the pillows, pulling him down with her. He positioned himself directly over her chest, leaning forward on his knees, his hard cock slowly sinking between her boobs.

He groaned, barley able to contain himself before a heat wave of pure passion swept over him when he felt his young daughter's tits engulf his hardness.

Using her hands expertly, she pushed her tits together, making a tunnel of soft, smooth flesh for him to fuck.

He felt her tits sliding up and down his pole, creating wave after wave of heat coursing through his body. She was slowly moving her chest up and down, her tits wrapped around her daddy's manhood in a warm, snug embrace.

He had to bite his lip, hard, just to keep from coming, especially as she kept looking up at him with that same sweet, innocent smile.

"Nice, hard cock" she whispered in ecstasy as his cock speared between her tits, again and again and again, his hips involuntarily thrusting forward, harder and harder, each time. Each time his cock would slide out with excruciating slowness, and each time it would slam back in, pushing back up into that incredible, well-oiled tit-flesh.

Every thrust brought new sensations, new flashes of excitement, and him that much closer to exploding all over his young daughter's fucking boobs. Once more, in a vain attempt to avoid the inevitable, he bit his lip hard, trying to forestall things a bit longer, but her soft words was causing new waves of such excitement, such passion, and such pure forbidden lust to wash over him.

Her voice, hoarse with desire and passion was now begging him. "Oh Daddy, fuck my boobies harder...Please, fuck them harder... come on Daddy... you know you want to fuck your my titties even harder.

"Oh Christ... I almost..." The orgasm was approaching now at a measured pack, maybe faster than he would have liked, but unstoppable as her impassioned begging continued.

"Daddy, yes, that's it... fuck em harder... Yes... harder!" with the last "harder" coming out in a low growl.

She was his master, he knew as much, and did what she commanded--he began fucking her tits as hard and as fast as he could. His hands replaced hers at the sides of her boobs, holding them together making them tighter around his cock.

Snaking her now free hands around his waist, holding on, she helped him pull his cock in harder with each thrust.

The oil made it so easy ---his cock slid in and out, in and out, harder and faster just as she was begging for it. He would give her what she wanted. He was by now so overwhelmed by lust he was fucking his daughter's titties harder than he had ever fucked a woman's pussy even.

There was no holding back, no worry that he could physically hurt her as, of course, his wild thrusts were between her tits and not into her.

He felt her nails biting into the small of his back as she was holding on for dear life, but anytime his pace slackened she begged him not to stop... "Oh Daddy please... don't stop fucking my big tits... Please, I need them to be fucked so badly!"

Feeling the sting of those nails in his back only egged him on all the more to fuck the living shit out of her big boobs.

He was at the edge now, his strength waning, the feel of her hard nipples against his stomach draining the last of his will. His eyes had been shut tight, as he purposefully concentrated on NOT coming, but as he slowed down they fluttered open, looking down at her.

She was staring right back at him. "This is the first time I let anyone ever fuck them, Daddy."

Not wanting to doubt her word, as believing he was the first made it all the much sweeter, he only whispered back, "Really?"

"Yes, really... so are you going to come?" she asked hungrily.

"Yes"

"Are you going to come all over my virgin tits, Daddy? Pleaseee do it, come all over them, " she snarled, as she pulled him forward once again, plunging his achingly stiff cock into that beautiful tunnel of tit flesh.

"Oh God sweetie, Daddy is going to..."

"DO IT," she suddenly yelled, demanding his satisfaction with ferocity. "Come all over my tits! Come all over your young daughter's virgin boobies," she barked at him.

That one simple word, "virgin "was what finally caused the dam to break, with her daddy thrusting his cock between her tits at a rapid fire pace. The fire started in his legs and crept up the length of his entire body, his stomach cramping, his back arching, and her tits all over his aching cock.

He screamed "OH GOD HONEY..." as his cock exploded in cum while still thrusting deeper with each ejaculation. His whole body went limp as the powerful orgasm turned his muscles to jelly.

He fell over sideways next to her as she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him next to her.

"Did the monster enjoy his prize?" she whispered.

"Yes, that was some prize the pretty princess awarded the ugly old monster," he said while stroking the side of her face tenderly. "And he enjoyed it immensely, just as he loves the princess immensely."

"I love you too, Daddy. Now lay back relax, close your eyes and recover your strength because I have an idea of what we might do for an encore." She gave him a sly smile. "The fun and games are not over with yet."

"There not?" he mumbled before allowing himself to slip off to sleep.

Sometime later, maybe an hour or a bit more, Becca was shaking him awake.

"It's time to play again, Daddy."

"So tell me, what does my naughty little daughter have in mind this time?"

"I just think what started in my closet those long years ago should end in my closet."

"Seems appropriate."

"OK so this is what I have in mind..."

Ten minutes later, after a quick wash up and refresh in the bathroom, Jacob was squatting in the back of Becca's small closet, waiting for her to enter. She was in the other bathroom, getting ready herself.

After what seemed forever to the anxious Jacob, he heard his daughter enter her bedroom. Moving quietly to the front of the closet he peered out.

She was dressed casually in a pair of old Levi's and a simple button up white sleeveless top with thin spaghetti straps.

He gave her a minute or two to comb her hair before he used his knuckles to rap lightly on the half open closet door.

Whipping around, Becca cried out. "W-who is there?"

Rebecca stood up. "Who is there I said? Is it The Thing that Dwells in the Closet?" Picking up the small flashlight she brought from the kitchen, she slowly approached the closet.

Jacob took a step back from the threshold of the closet and into the deeper shadows within, remaining silent.

"I... I'm not afraid of you Mr. Thing. I'm not a little girl anymore."

She paused a few feet away from the closet, curious to see how he might react to her challenge.

Reaching out, Jacob was just able to get his hand on the door. Pushing it open, the old closet door groaned as it swung outward with an audible moan. It was an express invitation to come in the closet and play.

Becca took the bait when she carefully approached the closet before stopping just outside the threshold. Reaching inside the dark closet, the only light on in her bedroom was the small light bulbs circling her lighted vanity mirror, leaving her bedroom, and the closet even more so, in almost total darkness, she fumbled about for the light switch.

After finding it, she tried to click it on. Nothing. Smiling, she knew he must have unscrewed the light bulb.

"Clever, stupid monster. I bet you unscrewed the light bulb... well, I'm not afraid of the dark anymore so that really doesn't bother me... much."

Her brave statement was his cue. From the back of the closet where he was crouching behind a bevy of her nice dresses hanging from a closet rod, he spoke up in a gruff voice. "Prove it."

"How?"

"Turn off all the lights in your room and then come back in the closet and play with me... unless you be too scared."

After this last remark he chuckled softly in a teasing manner causing Rebecca to snap at him.

"I ain't a little girl anymore and I ain't scared. You'll see... whatever your stupid name is."

"You can call me simply Mister and since you are most definitely not a little girl anymore I won't call you that."

"Fine, I will be back... Mister."

"Leave the flashlight with me. Toss it into the closet."

Not wanting to show any sign of weakness, she obeyed, flipping the flashlight end over end into the closet.

Turning on her heel, proud of her performance, and simply elated with her daddy's performance as The Thing that Dwells in the Closet, now going by the simple moniker of "Mister" Rebecca stormed across her room.

She clicked the light off at the vanity table before carefully making her way back across the bedroom in the total darkness of the bedroom.

Pausing at the entrance to the closet, she called out. "I'm back and ready to play... Mister. Ready to prove I ain't scared of you."

When there was no response, Rebecca took a deep breath and stepped inside the closet. Whatever happened next-- unlike the events leading up to this very moment-- would be unscripted and basically up to her daddy and The Thing that Dwells in the Closet.

In a voice both gruff and firm, and very much unlike the normal sweet tone he used with her, The Thing snapped at her, "Now if you are really not scared of me sweetie, come deeper inside the closet."

Taking a deep breath, her heart racing, she took another two steps inside the closet.

"Now, turn around," he told her in an authoritative tone, "and shut the door... Now!"

Reaching back in the dark, she found the door and then, in another display of pretend anger, slammed the door shut.

Despite the fact they were only playacting, still in the complete and utter darkness of the closet, combined with not knowing exactly how her daddy was going to play things, Rebecca felt a cold chill of fright crawling up her spine.

When nothing happened after a long three or four seconds she let out a shaky breath.

"Are you still there," she whispered. In response, she heard a rustling noise coming from the back of the closet before he spoke again.

"Come deeper in the closet still," the Thing told her in his deep gravelly voice.

"I'm not afraid," she muttered yet again as she took a pair of small steps deeper inside the closet.

"Then show me how brave you are. Bend over and in front of you is your step stool. Find it."

Rebecca carefully bent over, searching with her outstretched hands for her step stool.

After a couple futile swipes of her hand back and forth in the dark her hand brushed up against it.

"Got it," she whispered.

"Good, now carefully climb up onto it."

To help her, he turned the flashlight on aiming the beam at the wooden step stool measuring fourteen inches long, by seven inches wide, by nine and half inches high.

Rebecca carefully climbed up on the step stool, more than a little curious just what the Thing was up to by having her do this.

"Now what?" she barked at him.

After a brief pause the Thing told her, "So you wanna prove to me how really, really brave you are?"

"Yes," she immediately answered back.

"Then take your jeans off. Slowly. Do it now!"

She dropped her hands to her waist as the bright beam of the flashlight played itself up and down her body before settling squarely on her mid-section.

Patiently she undid the button on her jeans before slowly pulling down the zipper.

"Go on... take them off," he barked at her, his voice hoarse with desire. "But turn around first."

Becca carefully turned herself around on the stool before she began to wriggle out of the tight jeans. Making sure to add an extra helping of wiggle to her nice ass, she struggled out of the jeans before dropping them on the floor--- all as the beam of the flashlight played directly on her butt, making her feel a bit like a star up on stage.

"Now we are going to play a game. It's called target practice and if you play it well you shall get a reward."

"W-hat do I have to do?"

"Hmm, not much, just stand there and be my target, but first you have to answer a question and don't you dare lie to me because I will check on your answer with your mother if I suspect you are lying."

"OK, I won't lie, Mister," she answered meekly using her sweetest, softest voice sensing he wanted her to act as sweet and innocent as possible.

Wanting to turn him on the utmost, moving forward, Becca decided to oblige him completely on this matter

"Are you wearing a bra, sweetie?"

Thinking quickly, Becca decided to make her answer as teasing as possible.

"Yes, Mommy started making me wear a bra just last year when my boobies started getting really, super big."

"Hmm, so The Thing in the Closet's favorite little victim is now all grown up in the booby department... or so she claims. Tell me hon, just what size bra do you wear?"

"Thirty-two, triple D."

"My, my, that is super big, honey. I wonder can you be real daring and take your bra off for me and drop it on the floor next to your jeans."

"Do I have to take off my top too, Mister... coz I'm kinda shy about showing my boobies off you know, I mean no one has really ever seen them before. I'm a wholly sweet and innocent virgin you know."

Jacob smiled, of course she was lying, but still, thinking she was telling the truth would add a titillating angle to their game. "Hmm, that is nice to know, sweetie as The Thing that Dwells in the Closet especially likes to play with innocent little virgins."

"Really," she whispered shyly.

"Well then, for now, just so you won't feel too nervous, I will allow you to leave your top on for our little game... I hope that helps relax you."

"Gee thanks mister, it does help relax me," Becca said as she reached behind her and undid her bra. Slipping it off, she dropped the bra next to her jeans.

He wondered if he was going to have her remove her sexy white thong panties but instead he told her, "Now since I am being so nice and letting you keep your top on you have to do something for me."

"What?"

"Put your hands behind your back and keep them there."

She obeyed him, and after a brief pause sensed him moving around in the dark closet. Then he was behind her--tying her hands snugly behind her back with what she assumed to be one of her mom's scarves.

After retreating to the back of the closet, the Thing told her,

"OK you ready to play my game of target practice, hon?"

"Sure... I like games, Mister."

"Good, so like I said, all you gotta do is just stand there."

Not wanting to ruin his cold and wet surprise he had in store for her he didn't offer any more information.

Reaching down, he dipped into the small ice cooler he brought into the closet with him just prior to their game starting, pulling out the pair of water pistols stored there among the ice cubes and popsicles.

"Oh wait, I almost forget. First I have to put a blindfold on the prisoner... just like they do when they are facing a firing squad."

Reaching into his back pocket, Jacob pulled out a dark blindfold.

"Wait, Mister, you... you aren't going to execute the prisoner are you?" she cried out in horror.

"Relax, honey, as long as you be a good prisoner and do what I say you won't be executed. I promise. Now hold still and let me put this blindfold on you."

"OK," she whispered meekly as her world was made even darker after he secured the blindfold around her eyes.

"Now give me just a minute to adjust the lighting so I can see my target and then the game will began."

Moving over to his left, Jacob cleared a small spot out on one of the shelves lining her closet along one side. After placing the flashlight on the cleared off spot, he turned it on. Using a pair of tee shirts he propped the light up so it was shining directly on his target's midsection.

"All set?" he called out to her as he aimed his super soaker squirt gun at her.

"Y-yes," Rebecca nervously replied as she had no conceivable idea what he had planned for her.

"Ready... Aim... Fire," he happily called out.

After raising one of the squirt pistols and pointing in the general direction of her chest, Jacob squeezed the trigger. Becca let out a small squeal as she felt the freezing cold stream of water hit her directly on her upper belly.

"Eww... that's cold, mister," she cried out.

"Well I would hope so considering I've had my pistols packed in ice for the past hour. Now that was only a test shot. Now comes the real thing."

He squeezed off a couple quick bursts from only one of the pistols, not really aiming much, with the first burst of water hitting her on her upper left arm and the second landing on her opposite shoulder. He squeezed off one more haphazard shot from the other pistol with the stream of water just grazing her left cheek, making her flinch.

Again-- without really aiming-- he fired both pistols simultaneously. The first shot splattered water all over her tummy while the second soaked her top just below the precipitous rise of her mighty tits. Again, the prisoner flinched from the cold sting of the water.