The Thing that Dwells in the Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So really, just a simple kiss on the lips and he loses his power, his strength and would naturally stop attacking then."

"That is right and the more kisses she applies the weaker he gets... until finally he falls totally under her spell and her control. Agreed?"

"Agreed?" he replied.

"And finally you don't have to wear the mask this time. I think it was throwing your attack off. I will just pretend... a little... you are a hideous looking monster."

"Ha-ha just a little. Fine, no mask."

"OK so we gotta start where I just entered the closet and go from there and remember Daddy... don't disappoint me this time.

"I won't disappoint you, honey," he told her while trying desperately to figure out just how he was going to keep this little game of theirs from going someplace naughty.

By the time he got back inside the closet, he knew it was hopeless. He was trapped by his promise and he would have to, at the very least, get a little naughty with his daughter.

Well that is the way she wanted it so she gets it, he muttered to himself as he shut the closet door before hunkering down toward the back of closet.

Once again, Jacob shifted back and forth nervously, waiting for his daughter to enter the closet. After maybe a good thirty seconds or so the door slowly creaked open.

"Hello, is anyone in here?" she whispered softly to the dark closet.

Jacob remained perfectly still, inviting her to enter the closet.

Rebecca paused, letting the dramatic tension build, before stepping a good two or three steps inside the closet.

She, again, didn't bother to turn the light on as she peered about the dark closet.

"Well, there is no one here. I guess I am hearing things."

When she started to turn around and head out of the closet, this time, instead of choosing that moment to attack, he raised his hand up, swatting at a row of unused metal hangers hanging down from the closet rod.

Rebecca turned after hearing the noise. "Who is there," she called out trying to make her voice sound as scared at possible.

Jacob reached up, this time just tapping a couple of the hangers so they softly clinked together.

She smiled in the dark. He wants me to come deeper inside the closet. She obliged him as she took another small step or two into the closet. "I know someone is in here," she bravely whispered as the ensuing racket drew the monster's prey deeper inside the dark closet.

This time he was totally silent. Just come one step closer, he wordlessly told himself as he prepared to attack--without reservation this time, just as she demanded.

After a brief pause, she took another step forward and it was game on.

The Thing that Dwells in the Closet burst forth from his hiding spot hitting his young prey with a vicious full frontal attack as Rebecca squealed in surprised delight.

Picking her up, he propelled the giggling Rebecca out of the closet, across the bedroom, before flinging her onto the bed.

"Got you now, little girl," he barked as he dove on the bed after her. Just like she wanted, his hands were over all over. He first assailed her mid-section with a pair of tickling, grasping hands as she tried, somewhat, to fend off his attack.

His hands floated up and down her body, grasping, clawing at first her thighs before moving back across her mid-section. Mindful of his promise to have no morals, he briefly let his hands glide up and onto her tits, giving them a brief squeeze.

God they felt nice and firm, the monster thought to himself as he felt his sizable cock coming alive.

Ignoring her pleas of "Stop you naughty monster... I don't like to be tickled," he threw his body onto her, using its full weight to pin her to the bed face down.

Bringing his mouth to his ear, he hissed, "Submit and admit your defeat."

"OK... OK, "she gasped. "Just let me up."

The monster rolled off of her as she twisted onto her back to face him. Involuntarily, the monster found his eyes drawn to her heaving breasts inside that pretty lace bra.

Knowing the stupid monster was distracted at the sight of her big tits, she struck back. Without warning, she propelled herself forward into him. Caught off guard by her sudden attack, The Thing that Dwells Inside the Closet fell onto its back.

Before he could even react the girl was showering his face with kisses. The monster, having a real weakness for being kissed, suddenly became docile.

"Hmm, you like that," she purred, "Like my sweet kisses huh," she whispered as she moved her lips to his.

When she kissed him, several times over, full on the lips without reservation, Jacob could have happily died right then such was his joy at receiving so many sweet blessings from his beautiful daughter.

The monster sank back further onto the bed, instantly feeling his power being drained away by her wicked kisses.

"I own you now... you stupid monster so lay back and relax. My kisses has cast a spell over you making you totally mine."

"They have," the monster replied weakly as the Becca settled herself down lightly on his mid-section.

"Now I shall have a full confession from The Thing that Dwells in my Closet... meaning I will ask questions that you must answer truthfully."

The monster nodded his head in agreement.

"First question for the monster... Does he have a teenage daughter roughly the same age as myself."

"Yes, I would dare to say you two are the exact same age as you both are eighteen."

"And do you find your daughter pretty?"

"I find my daughter to be abundantly beautiful beyond compare."

Having a sudden inspiration on just how she could get her daddy to confess--everything--Rebecca said, "You know me and your daughter just happen to be friends."

"You are?" the monster answered meekly.

"Yes and she told me that just this afternoon you were hanging out together by the pool and that you simply could not keep your eyes off her chest. "

Jacob said nothing for a long moment prompting her to hiss, "You must answer stupid monster. Remember you are totally under my spell."

Deciding he agreed to play this game, so yeah he must, like she demanded, tell the truth, Jacob answered her question. "I did find myself staring... maybe a little bit but in my defense she was wearing this super sexy little string bikini that... that showed off her breasts... quite nicely."

"And pray tell Mr. Monster just who bought the sexy little bikini you daughter was strutting around in?"

"I did," he answered.

"I see," the Rebecca purred.

Thrusting her chest out at the monster for all its worth, the princess asked in a sultry whisper, "So tell me then... are my tits just as nice as your daughter's?"

"Yes, just as nice."

Picking his limp hands up in her own, she said, "I bet you dreamed of what it might be like to play with your daughter's boobies this afternoon while you were staring at them huh? Tell the truth!"

Jacob swallowed hard. He knew he should end this now... but somehow he just couldn't. Surely, she was just teasing him some more.

"I did," he finally confessed.

"Well maybe your precious little daughter would not let her daddy play with her big boobies but you know what... the sluttly little princess will. Tell me, honestly, does the big bad monster wanna play with the lil princess' boobies?"

Jacob stared, not believing she would ask such a thing, but even as he debated on just how to answer she was upping the ante. Grabbing his hands she guided them to her chest while whispering, "I already know the answer stupid monster."

She pushed his hands up against the fullness of her tits and... and he was lost.

"Go on... you know you want to," she whispered as he started to fondle her tits through that beautiful lace bra of hers.

She allowed him just a few blissful seconds to feel the fullness of her bountiful breasts before she pulled back. "Close your eyes and lay your head back."

He obeyed, wondering just what she was planning on next.

He felt the fullness of her boobs being pressed down gently against his face as his cock jerked to new heights of hardness.

Swaying purposefully back and forth, the princess bounced her big boobs across the monster's face causing him to squirm mightily.

Bringing her mouth to his ear, she whispered, "When you can't take it anymore... attack me daddy... this time with your hungry mouth."

Pulling back she let her boobies hang mere inches from his face as she waited for his reaction.

The monster opened his eyes to find the princess bra clad tits hanging in his face. Such beauty he had never before witnessed.

Their eyes met briefly; long enough anyways where he just knew she was wholly serious about wanting the monster inside of him to attack her... with its hungry mouth.

Once more, she dropped her breasts into his face while swaying slightly back and forth.

Jacob made a decision the. He would, slowly, count to five and if she didn't stop by then... it would be game on.

She didn't stop and just after reaching a count of five, the monster snapped.

Propelling himself forward, he easily flipped the princess onto her back before falling on. He rained dozens of wet sloppy kisses all over her chest, ignoring the fact her bra was still in place.

His hands soon joined the fray as he brought them up to aggressively squeeze those big tits of hers while his kisses moved up to her vulnerable neck and throat.

"Oh God, that's it, Daddy... lose control. Show me how badly you want me."

No argument there. He would show her. He let his kisses fall back down to his chest as he shoved his hands under her, meaning to undo her bra.

He was just on the verge of either undoing her bra, or ripping it open, either option would have worked fine, when she suddenly called out, "Wait. Stop."

He sighed deeply. So it was nothing but a tease after all.

Pulling back, he looked down at her.

She had a coy smile on her pretty face.

"I have an idea. Let's have the monster and the princess play a new game."

Jacob smiled back. He could hardly wait to hear what this new game might entail.

They sat on the edge of the bed, side by side as she explained this new game to him.

"Let's play the old classic... hide and seek. You are going to go in the bathroom, giving me time to come up with a real good hiding spot and then come look for me."

"And what happens when I find you?"

"If you find me, you shall win a prize but you only have hmm, five minutes only to find the princess or the game, and the night, is over and yes I mean that... the night will be over and you shall never know the princess' bountiful delights again... ever."

"That seems a bit harsh... don't you think, hon."

"It's called incentive to find me and claim your prize. Trust me, Daddy..." Reaching out, she stroked the side of his face before whispering. "You shall really like your prize I think."

"OK, so what kind of prize does the monster get if he finds the princess?"

"That is a surprise. Now go... into the bathroom with you, no more talk naughty monster. Set your phone for ten minutes, so you have five to wait and five to find me. Oh and one last thing... all the lights in the house will be off and you can't turn them on or use any kind of light except for the glow from your phone to find the princess and your prize."

He nodded his head in agreement as he trudged off to the bathroom after setting the stopwatch feature on his phone to the allotted time.

It was the longest five minutes of his life before he finally emerged from the bathroom into the pitch dark bedroom.

He cursed silently to himself. In the utter darkness of the house, with only the glow from his phone as light it might rather difficult to find her-- considering she could be hiding anywhere in the house.

Wasting no time, waving the phone in front of him, he did a quick cursory check of the bedroom, including the closet before hurrying out into the hallway. He really hadn't expected her to be hiding so close anyways.

He moved rapidly down the hallway to her bedroom, thinking she could be there. Opening the door, he again held the phone aloft allowing its meager light to penetrate the darkness.

When he didn't notice anything right away he checked the time on his phone. A fucking minute had already passed.

He was about to curse again, out loud this time, when he heard it. From downstairs came some kind of noise.

He smiled. She was giving him a clue which meant--she wanted to be found!

Dashing out of her dark bedroom he hurried on down the hall toward the stairs.

Moving carefully down the stairs, he listened closely for any more clues.

The house, unfortunately, remained deathly silent.

After a quick check of the kitchen, and the dining room revealed nothing, he moved to the living room. Hurrying as fast as possible in the dark, while waving the phone back and forth, the monster was dismayed to find nothing in the living room either.

Emerging from the living room, he hurried over to the closet next to the front door. Flinging the door open, he held the phone out in front of him. By the soft glow of the phone he could see the closet was empty.

Dejected, he checked the time again. Just over a minute remained.

Moving down the short hallway, he headed toward the stairs leading to the bottom level of the tri-level house.

The bottom level of the house had a large family room, complete with a real brick fireplace, and the laundry room.

He was about halfway down the stairs when he saw it. Coming from the family room was a soft glow.

Forcing himself to slow down as he navigated the dark stairs, his heart raced like mad as he knew his clever, playful daughter must have started a fire.

The stairs emptied into the family room and, sure enough, he could hear the soft crackle of flames coming from the fireplace.

At first, he didn't see her as the large sofa concealed her prone body stretched out on the white rug situated in front of the brick fireplace. But as he circled the sofa she came into full view... and what a view it was!!

He took a deep breath as she gave him a coy smile. She was prone on her back, propped up by a pair of throw pillows from the nearby sofa.

"Well you found me... just in time huh."

He clicked the stopwatch. "Still had thirty three seconds left so I get my surprise after all."

"Yes you do, but if you wanna claim it you have to show the princess you are worthy of it."

"How do I do that?"

"Strip down to your underwear so the princess can... ahh ascertain your worthiness."

When he hesitated, she hissed at him, "Do it now, monster as you are still under my spell."

As stripped off first his tee shirt, and then his jeans, she continued to stare at him.

"Now come a bit closer."

He took a step or two forward.

"Closer still."

Another step brought him within arm's length. He flushed slightly as her eyes seemed to be focused with laser like precision on his crotch-- on his growing manhood that is.

"Hmm, you appear to be worthy but let me check for sure."

Reaching out, she boldly grabbed the prominent bulge he was sporting inside his briefs.

"Hmm, nice and firm," she whispered, "that is a good start but its needs to be hard as diamonds if you are to claim your prize you stupid monster."

Sitting up, she turned to face him squarely. Positioning herself on her knees, she titled her head at him seductively before whispering, "Let's see what the slutty little princess can do about that. Close your eyes and do... not... move."

Still under her spell, the monster obeyed.

He felt her fingertips dancing playfully along his bare belly before slipping down further.

He seriously could not believe it was happening even as she began to slowly run her hands all over his crotch--just as she leaned forward to spray a dozen light kisses all over his tummy just above the waistband of his briefs.

The princess' hands soon had his cock on full alert status with the situation becoming even more desperate as she hooked a pair of fingers under the waistband of his briefs.

Ever so patiently the princess began to pull down the monster's briefs. She watched as the monster's cock, he was truly blessed, sprang forth from the tight confines of his briefs.

The monster let out a long shuddering breath as he felt his underwear slide down and off of him. He knew he was ready and primed for action-- down there-- so he could only imagine what the princess must be thinking.

Indeed, the monster's cock jutted out from his body, seemingly demanding attention from the spoiled brat of a princess, attention she was more than willing to give as she wrapped one hand around it.

"Hmm, you are nice and hard, you naughty monster." she cooed sweetly to him before upping the stakes by adding, "But let's see if I can get you even harder still."

Her mouth darted forward, her tongue lashing out as she licked the delicate underside of his sizable eight inch cock making it shudder as the monster let out a soft moan.

As the princess worked her experienced tongue up and down the immense shaft of the monster's cock, he responded by involuntarily reaching down. Tangling his fingers in her hair, he whispered to her hoarsely, "Put it in your mouth pretty princess.... Please."

The wicked princess succumbed to the monster's desires by opening her mouth wide and swallowing his cock whole before she began to gloriously slurp on it for several long seconds.

The long seconds turned into a good minute as she continued to bob up and down on his hardness while reaching up with one hand to stroke it in perfect harmony with her hand.

The monster was beside himself with pent up passion from the dual attentions of the princess' soft hand and warm mouth and was just about to explode when she stopped suddenly.

Pulling back she announced to him, "Not yet you wicked monster. You have not gotten your prize. Don't you want your prize?"

Opening his eyes, the monster stared down at the pretty princess as she was turning to grab something on the plush rug behind her.

"Yes... monster want prize... badly" he articulated carefully in his best growl.

"Watch then," she told him slyly as she leaned back onto the pillows.

He now could make out what was in her hand; it was a bottle of baby oil.

The princess positioned herself so she was relaxing on her back while using the two throw pillows strategically: one to relax her head on and the other was placed under her back to help prop her chest up.

He watched, his desire growing in leaps and bounds as she slowly reached behind her and unhooked her bra before, just as slowly, she pulled it off of her.

Again a long shuddering breath emitted from the monster. Such a pair of big, beautiful tits he had never had the joy of witnessing in his life now presented themselves to him for inspection. One pervading thought override all others as he stared pensively at his daughter's tits: They were perfectly oversized, perfectly tanned and perfectly fuckable all at once.

As she proceeded to squirt generous amounts of baby oil all over her tits, his desire for her, his desire for "them" only grew in leaps and bounds.

The oil caused her big tits to glisten and shine in the soft light of the fire, giving them an absolutely heavenly appearance.

After giving him a coy smile, she began carefully massaging the oil into her tits.

He tried not to look, afraid of what he might do, afraid he might fall on his daughter like a crazed wild beast. He tried so hard to concentrate, to look into those pretty brown eyes of hers, but it was hopeless--one minute he was looking at her eyes and the next he was watching her hands sliding invitingly up over those gorgeous tits, oiled flesh slipping between her fingers until she finished with a long, slow pull at her nipples.

He watched, mesmerized as she continued to tease and taunt him by rubbing the oil all over her boobs. Then finally, came the coup de grace.