The Thing that Dwells in the Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The storm started slowly before picking up in intensity when he buried his face in between those delicious mounds, slowly kissing his way up one slope and then another. Upon reaching the summit her teased each of her taunt nipples in turn with a playful, darting tongue making her squirm and hiss quietly.

Back and forth he lapped at her tits, paying attention to each dutifully before he began to lose control with his light kisses and nibbles quickly turning into a wild sucking fest as Jacob's wanton desire for his daughter's big, beautiful breasts, tweaked by his waiting to remove her bra, finally took over.

He let his hands slip around her backside to knead her delicious ass as his mouth flew from one ripe nipple to another. Finally, sensing she was ready, he stood up. Grabbing her around the waist he growled, "You are going to watch yourself get fucked little girl."

'Hmm the monster is back I see," she giggled as he pushed and prodded her across the room and out the door.

He slapped at her ass admonishing her to "Hurry" as she weaved her way down the hallway toward her bedroom, giggling the whole time.

Once inside, he steered her over to her vanity table. They engaged in a wild kissing fest, his hands pawing at her breasts as she reached down, pulling his boxers down and off.

Settling down on the vanity bench facing the mirror his large cock protruded upwards. Grabbing her around the waist, he spun her around so she was facing the mirror also before carefully lowering her down while she pulled her thong aside.

Becca let out a loud moan as she was impaled by her daddy's hardness. Using a pair of strong hands around her waist, Jacob helped propel his lithe daughter up and down on his now rock hard penis.

Each downward thrust caused those tremendous tits of hers to jiggle and bounce delightfully as Jacob peered around her to watch the reflection of her bouncing boobs in the mirror.

"Oh God Daddy, you feeeel sooo good," she moaned as he thrust his hips upwards again and again.

He closed his eyes before attacking her neck with a series of impassioned kisses as she reached behind her to grip him around the neck. Bouncing merrily up and down on his lap, with each upward thrust driving his cock deeper inside of her, Becca was soon approaching another orgasm.

"Daddy... I... going to... come again!" she panted as he gripped her tighter around the waist.

Thinking of how she teased him earlier, and wanting his revenge, he propelled his hips upward as hard as possible, fucking his young daughter with reckless abandon.

Watching those heavenly tits bounce cheerfully up and down as he fucked her, eliciting a continuous series of loud moans from her, had Jacob on the edge of another tremendous orgasm. In storybook fashion, after another half dozen or so of hard thrusts, they came together within mere seconds of each other.

Picking his shaking daughter up, Jacob carried her back to his former bedroom where they fell into a quiet slumber cuddled under the blankets sweetly in each other arms.

Jacob's last thought before slipping off to sleep was direct and simple: was this a one night stand of sorts... or just the beginning.

Becca, on the other hand, had no such thoughts before slipping off to sleep as she knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the fun and games between them was only just getting started.