The Thing that Dwells in the Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another quick volley from both pistols found one shot hitting her left arm, with a second and a third shot landing at the base of her throat and her left thigh respectively.

Giggling, she decided to egg him on a bit, "Gee Mister, I don't think you are a very good shot."

"Really... why do you say that?"

"Well, somehow I just think you would not be hitting me in my arm, or my throat, or even down further around my thighs, on purpose I mean, when you have such other..." She now made it a point to wiggle her chest a bit making those big boobs of her bounce up and down under the tight confines of her snug top. "Attractive targets to aim for... like my big boobies maybe."

Her teasing worked as he took careful aim now, after moving a bit closer, before whispering, "I think you might be right. Let's see if I can..."

Becca squirmed in anticipation of being doused with more of the freezing cold water while also having a pretty good idea of just where his next shots would be directed.

He let loose now with a fusillade of four shots, two from each pistol, carefully aimed directly at her chest. Between his careful aim, and being a bit closer to his target, all four of his shots found their mark, soaking her clingy white top and making her shiver with cold delight.

"Still think I'm a poor shot, huh?"

"Not that time as I think your shots found their mark."

"As these next ones will also," he happily announced while firing another quick volley of shots aimed directly at her chest once more.

Becca jiggled as the cold sting of the water when two of the four shots hit her directly on her highly sensitive nipples.

This barrage was followed by another well aimed salvo of shots with the first salvo splashing down on her chest, soaking her top even more, while the follow up salvo landed directly between her thighs, soaking her pretty little panties.

Now with both her top and bottoms completely soaked, Becca stood on the stool shivering with pent up anticipation as she could only imagine just where this game of target practice was leading them.

The pistols were now nearly empty so not wanting to waste his final few shots, he stepped even closer to his poor target before unleashing a watery onslaught of rapid shots aimed directly at each of Becca's now fully erect nipples.

Her large nipples were easy targets as they poked invitingly through her wet top. He continued the twin bombardment--without mercy--as Becca cried out in anguished delight, "Please Mister, it's so cold... no more."

He ignored her pleas as shot after shot splattered home, nailing those large erect nipples of hers over and over again until finally both of his pistols ran dry.

The prisoner's nipples now ached with coldness as the barrage finally tapered off to nothing.

"Well that's it. I am dry," he told her cheerily.

"And I freezing, Mister. Are... are you going to do something to warm me up?"

Reaching behind her, he quickly loosened the scarf allowing her hands to be freed. "I think you should help yourself by removing that wet top of yours, hon."

"OK," she meekly said as she brought her hands around to the front of her top while he picked up the flashlight, directing the beam onto her chest.

She slowly began to undo the buttons, there was six of them, running up the middle of her top. As each of the buttons slowly came undone, she sensed how he must be staring so intently at her chest as her boobs slowly were bared to him.

After she undid the final button he barked at her, "Now take it off."

Rebecca stripped off the soaked top before dropping it on the floor. Jacob took a long moment to stare longingly at his daughter's gorgeous boobs before quickly securing her hands behind her back once more.

"Now, since you did so good in being my beautiful little target I think you deserve a nice prize. So what do you say sweetie, you want your prize now. I can't tell you what it is though as it's gotta to be a surprise."

"That's OK if you can't tell me because I like surprises," Becca sang out sweetly, "Especially... hmm big ones, Mister."

"You do, OK, then, let me help you do from your stool then..." Taking her by the upper arm he helped her down and off the stool.

"But if you want your prize you are going to have to continue being a good girl and do what you are told."

"OK," she happily agreed.

"Alright then, crouch down on your knees sweetie and open your mouth wide."

Becca dropped to her knees in eager anticipation of what she hoped to be a nice, large prize.

Jacob, being as quiet as possible, opened the cooler and pulled out one of the grape Popsicles.

Bringing it over to her, he whispered quietly, "Here is your prize, sugar. Now suck on it nicely."

Becca was both thrilled and disappointed when the cold Popsicle entered her warm mouth. Grape was her favorite and the truth was she had loved Popsicles when she was younger and still, even at her advanced age of eighteen, possessed a keen desire for them.

Leaning down, he whispered in her ear. "Show me what a big girl you are by the way you suck on your Popsicle sweetie while maintaining your sweet innocence with your words and maybe later I will give you something even nicer to suck on."

Letting the delicious grape flavored Popsicle slip out of her mouth she whispered back, "Promise, mister?"

"Yes I promise, sweetie. Now let's play a game of pretend. Let's pretend, hmm, I am your daddy maybe and I just bought this Popsicle for you and you tell your daddy how much you like it."

Rebecca happily nodded her head in assent.

Sucking the Popsicle deeper into her mouth she bobbed her head up and down on it several times as he held it steady for her. Letting it slip out of her mouth she whispered sweetly, "Daddy, my Popsicle tastes so good and... wow it's so big and hard making it real easy to suck on it. You wanna watch?"

"Sure honey," he replied as his cock started to come to life again.

Grabbing the flashlight off the shelving, he pointed it down at her. Jacob watched with growing excitement as she first lashed her tongue out and around the rounded tip of the grape Popsicle. Adding to his excitement was the loud slurping noises she was making as she sucked it deeper into her mouth.

"Hmm, that is so good," she moaned, "I just love Popsicles... especially when they are so big and hard."

Again, she circled the her tongue around the head of the Popsicle before letting it slip up and down its cold shaft several times while again making as much slurping like noises as possible.

Rebecca carried on like this until the Popsicle was down to a mere nub. Pulling the stick back he tossed it aside before telling her in a voice trembling with excitement, "It looked... and sounded like you really enjoyed sucking on your Popsicle, honey."

"I did. Can I have another... pretty please?"

"Hmm, I am afraid that was the only grape Popsicle your daddy has baby girl."

"Ahhh," she whined with supreme disappointment. "I was really looking forward to sucking on another Popsicle, Daddy."

"Well, Daddy didn't say he didn't have nothing for you to suck on honeybunch. In fact..." He dropped his hands to his jeans, quietly undoing them. "It just so happens, I have just one last Popsicle for you to suck on baby girl but this one is very, very special and you gotta be very careful on how you suck on it... and especially no biting, sweetie pie."

"Really... tell me more daddy about this 'special' Popsicle. It sounds interesting."

"Well as you suck on it, if you do a real nice job it actually gets bigger instead of smaller... and this Popsicle is also very special in instead of being cold its actually warm."

"Wow, that does sound special," Rebecca said quietly. "What else?"

"Hmm, one more thing... if you do a real, real good job in sucking on this special Popsicle you will get a tasty, gooey surprise treat at the end."

"I like tasty surprise treats, Daddy. I want it... please... let me suck on your special Popsicle."

Smiling down at her, he slowly pulled his semi rigid cock out of his jeans before moving it closer to her mouth. He moved the flashlight now to the lower of the two wire shelfs running along that side of the closet, positioning it so it shone almost directly on them down there.

"OK then honey. Open your mouth and you can suck on your daddy's special Popsicle."

Jacob let out a soft moan as his cock entered the warm recesses of his daughter's mouth as she eagerly began to suckle on it so nice and gently, making his former semi rigid state of affairs turn to rock solid hardness in a mere manner of a few quiet seconds.

"Hmm that's it baby... suck on it so nicely," he whispered to her as he tangled his hands in her hair. She responded by doubling down on her efforts to please him.

Lashing her tongue out and around it, she licked him up and down several times before whispering, "God Daddy this Popsicle is the best ever... I mean it's so big and hard."

Taking a deep breath, Becca went to work again, determined to get her surprise at the end. Slowly she took him in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down as she went, sucking on him eagerly."

Picking up steam, she began to bob her head up and down faster while making the loud slurping noises she knew he liked.

Jacob opened his eyes and was greeted by the absolute surreal sight of his daughter, on her knees, her hands tightly bound behind her back as she sucked so eagerly on his cock inside her closet. He could never have imagined a scene like this in a thousand years making it all the more of a turn on.

"Oh God honey, you are doing so good...hmm that's it... Don't stop. "

They were both losing control. Jacob used his one hand wrapped in her hair to propel her mouth forward forcing her to take more of him which Becca eagerly did.

Enthusiastically, she dipped and bobbed her head up and down, faster, then slower, before faster yet, making him moan all the more.

Overheated by now from watching her, Jacob found he could not last much longer as Becca continued to suck and slurp greedily on his cock.

"Oh God baby," he managed to whisper just as his pending orgasm spilled forth into her mouth.

Rebecca willingly swallowed her daddy's load before letting his cock slip out of her mouth. "That was a nice gooey surprise there at the end, Daddy?"

"Did you like it sweetheart," he whispered back as he untied her before removing the blindfold.

"Loved it... just like I loved our roleplaying. I guess now I know who I get my wicked imagination from and it's not Mom."

"Yeah, your mom was... in a word... boring when it came to the sexy stuff."

"I know, fortunately for you, her daughter, your daughter, is not."

Taking him by the hand, she started to lead him out of the bedroom.

"Where are you taking me sweetie?"

"Where ever I want Daddy, but for now to the bathroom where you can take a hot shower and recharge your battery. I will wait for you in your former bedroom."

Jacob let out a soft sigh of relief as he disappeared inside the bathroom as apparently their night of forbidden love was not done yet.

Twenty minutes later, after taking a long hot shower, he trudged down the hallway, dressed in a tee shirt and boxers, to his former bedroom.

Upon entering the bedroom he was stopped dead in his tracks by the sight of his beautiful daughter sitting in the middle of the bed. She was wearing a white bridal lingerie set that included a strapless bra, silky thong panties, and a matching suspender belt holding up a pair of thigh high white stockings. It was both equal parts sexy and romantic while being vaguely familiar.

Adding to the scene was the dozen or so small tea light candles Rebecca scattered strategically throughout the bedroom, casting the entirety of the bedroom in a soft romantic glow.

"Hi Daddy" she cooed. "Do you like what I am wearing... just for you."

At first he was silent, dumbstruck maybe by the living portrait of unparalleled beauty sitting there perched in the middle of his former bed, but finally, as he crossed the room toward her, he found his tongue. "Jesus honey, you are a vision of pure beauty, a vision of utter loveliness that words cannot hope to ever adequately describe but you know what you're wearing looks familiar."

"It should... Its mom's wedding night outfit. She showed it to me a long time ago when we had our lame talk about sex and what men like. Me being the snoop I am, found it again and decided to try it on... for you. So what do you think? Do I look better in it than you remember mom looking?" She raised up, staring at him seductively while thrusting her chest out toward him for all its worth.

"Christ honey, I... I couldn't imagine anyone looking better than you look right now... ever." His eyes became stuck on her chest as it looked as if those big boobs of hers were barely being contained by the strapless bra.

"I want you to fuck me Daddy, better, harder, longer, than you did mom even on her wedding night." Tilting her head at him seductively, she added in a soft purr, "Do you think you can do that?"

As he crawled up on the bed, he whispered, "I can certainly try."

Jacob, he suspected his daughter was not a virgin, was determined to put any of her past lovers, most likely fumbling teenage boys, to shame in the lovemaking department.

With this in mind he would be very patient in warming her up before he unleashed his hard cock on her and fucked the living shit out of her... like she wanted.

Already having had two orgasms he would need a bit of recovery time with the long hot shower he just took helping him down that road a bit already.

She smiled at him as he moved closer. "I can't believe how gorgeous you look sweetheart," he whispered to her. "I am going to make love to you so nicely honey."

It started with several kisses, nice and sweet, as they continued to whisper soft exclamations of love to one another. He let his mouth slip down, determined to find that sweet spot on her neck or throat that would turn her to putty.

After spending an inordinate amount of time raining kisses up and down her neck he found it about four or five inches below her ear on the side of her neck. Her intense squirming and soft moaning as he kissed there being a dead giveaway.

He now attacked this area with reckless abandon just as he brought his hands up to delicately fondle those delicious boobs of hers through the soft material of her strapless bra.

Presently, she ended up on her back, staring up at him wide eyed as he rained kiss upon kiss all over her weak spot, making her squirm and sigh all the more, before letting his kisses move down.

He proceeded to kiss, lick and nibble all the bare skin left uncovered by his daughter's sexy wedding night outfit while making it a point to leave the outfit intact.

He spent an inordinate amount of time showering her with kisses just above and below the pretty bra before letting his kisses fall down to her taunt belly. Her constant sighs of contentment told him he was doing more than OK as he kissed his way all around the exposed part of her tummy just above the wide swath of lacey material from her garter belt, and then, on down to her youthful, well-toned thighs.

Licking and nibbling, kissing and licking, he covered the entirety of both thighs above her stockings with his soft attentions making her both sigh and squirm as his kisses came closer to the buried treasure between her legs.

He carefully turned her over so he could spend some time raining kisses down on her beautiful ass cheeks exposed by her sexy thong. Again, Becca sighed with the utmost contentment as she simply loved the soft attentions her daddy was paying to her.

In the past, the several guys she had been with would have already been done by now leaving her to later on pleasure herself, but her daddy, he was just getting warmed up it appeared.

His tongue darted all over her lovely tanned ass cheeks as his hands reached up kneading her shoulders at the same time. Finally, he turned her back over.

Raising up on his knees, he just sat there staring at her, saying and doing nothing.

"What are you doing, Daddy?" she whispered.

"Just admiring that beautiful body of yours before I..."

Reaching down he cupped her tits, jiggling them gently, before he whispered, "Began pleasuring you once more."

It would be so easy to gently yank down on her strapless bra, allowing those big youthful tits of hers to come spilling out. God knows he wanted to but instead he resisted as he wanted to ratchet up the tension between them.

He let his hands slide down, scrapping slowly across her belly before dipping down and under her panties. Using one finger he carefully inserted it inside of her.

"Hmm, you are incredibly wet honey," he told her softly. "And I think ready for more. Let's get these off of you."

With infinite patience, he gently pulled her panties off of her before tossing them aside. He stared down at her moist cunt for a few precious seconds before lowering his mouth to it.

He started by slowly kissing his way all around-- without actually touching it-- before finally he settled his mouth a few precious inches above her beckoning pussy lips. Using a pair of gentle hands, he softly spread her legs wide before lowering his mouth to the moist treasure. Lapping delicately at her pussy, like a cat with a bowl of milk, he went to work. Twisting and turning his tongue all around, he soon had her squirming all over the bed... even before he carefully inserted a finger up and inside of her again.

He quickened the pace of his tongue as it found her clit, attacking it with fevered ardor as she started to moan louder.

"Oh Daddy you are... you are going to make me... come."

Seizing the moment, he pushed two fingers up and inside of her faster, and then faster still, as his tongue continued to lap delicately at her clit.

Shaking his head back and forth, his tongue twirled around her clit before he pursed his lips to suck on it gently. After a few breathless seconds, he released the pressure, before doing it all over again as he quickly fell into a rhythm that soon had her shaking.

She was coming. Hard. And she let the world know.

"Oh God Daddy, I am commmminnnng!!" she virtually screamed as her whole body began to shake.

He allowed her a second or two to regain her composure before smiling down at her as he whispered. "That was only the beginning, sweetie. Now get on your feet."

He helped position her so she was standing directly in front of him as he settled himself down on the edge of the bed. Moving slowly, he reached up fingering the small white ribbon in the center of her gorgeous strapless bra.

"That is such a pretty little ribbon, honey." Flicking it back and forth with his finger he looked up smiling at her.

"Yeah it is. The whole bra is pretty. I can see why mom wore it on your wedding night... I just hope I'm doing it justice, Daddy."

"Trust me... you are baby."

"Does... does it look better on me than it did on Mom?" she asked in a throaty whisper.

"Hmm, much better," he said. "Probably coz you got such a great set of tits... Big Tits Becky."

"Hmm, you remembered my nickname huh."

"Yeah... I did. Now be a good girl and close your eyes and put your hands behind your back and keep them there.

Big Tits Becky obeyed tucking her hands behind her back as she closed her eyes in wild anticipation about what her Daddy was about to do to her.

Showing the patience of a saint, he started by slowly fondling her breasts through the soft material of her bra before slowly letting his hands slide around to the back where he made quick work of the triple clasps.

Jacob let out a loud sigh as he sat there staring at his daughter's lethal triple D cup breasts. He forced himself to count to ten slowly, allowing his desire to build, before the storm broke.