The Things Done to Me Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it's just that -" Persephone started to say as Kora shook another bag at her. "It's just that I've never met someone who just stated those things so bluntly." Persephone took the bag and started following Kora into the building.

"That's because I'm on the autistic spectrum," Kora stated, then quickly groaned. "I can't believe I just said that! I shouldn't have told you that; now you'll think I'm socially inept."

"No. I already thought, um, I mean I wouldn't think that just because you're autistic -"

"You mean you already thought I was socially inept," Kora interrupted as they reached her door. "That's okay. I understand."

"No. You're just very different," Persephone said.

Kora unlocked her door. "You mean weird. That's okay, too." Kora looked back at Persephone. She saw sadness in Kora's eyes just before she turned away.

"No. I mean different. What's a demi-girl?" Persephone tried to change the subject.

"Something else that's weird about me that you won't understand," Kora dismissed as she placed her bags just inside her apartment.

"I won't understand if you don't take the time to explain it to me," Persephone countered as she offered Kora one of her bags.

"It means I'm non-binary. I don't fully identify with being a woman."

"So, like a tomboy?"

"No, tomboys are more bigender," Kora said. She stopped and thought for a moment. "It's... as if my femininity is watered down. Like a soda with too much ice that has mostly melted."

"Oh. I think I understand," Persephone said as she handed the second bag to Kora.

"No. You don't understand. You think I'm weird."

"I'm trying to understand, and you're not the only one who's weird."

"How are you, weird?" Kora snapped as she briefly looked up at Persephone.

Persephone motioned to her face.

"That wasn't your choice," Kora said.

"No, it wasn't, but people treat me differently because of it," Persephone said.

"True, but that doesn't make you weird; it makes them pedestrian," Kora said as she avoided looking at Persephone.

"Well, you can't look at it, apparently," Persephone pointed out. "Does that make you pedestrian?"

"I'm uncomfortable looking at eyes in general. Autistic, remember?" she said. "Tell me something else, or we can't be friends."

Persephone took a deep breath. "Okay - I'm not supposed to reveal this, but - I'm a BDSM submissive."

"Like, um, whips and chains?" Kora tilted her head to the side.

"There's more to it than that, but bondage is a part of it," Persephone admitted.

"Is that why you answered the door with cat ears and a tail?"

"Yes and no. That was me being stupid. I'm sorry for that; I promise it won't happen again."

"That would be a shame. You're pretty," Kora said as she glanced at Persephone.

Persephone blinked. "This is a very awkward conversation."

"I agree, but I'll overlook it. I don't have many friends," Kora said.

"Okay. I'll talk to you later," Persephone said carefully.

"Yes. I'd like that." Kora looked up again; her eyes seemed to smile at Persephone before she closed the door.

Persephone shook her head and turned to her apartment door.

"Have a good conversation?" Vince asked as she walked into their apartment. He was in the kitchen, putting away things from their picnic.

"It was interesting," she replied as she walked up to the breakfast bar.

"Interesting how?"

"She told me without prompting that she's a demi-girl lesbian on the autism spectrum who thinks I'm pretty."

"Did you tell her you're taken?" he asked.

"I didn't think I needed to. I gave Kora no indication that I was interested," Persephone said.

"She may take a lack of rejection as a positive sign," he pointed out.

"Kora seems smart enough not to do something like that! I don't think you're giving her enough credit." she countered.

"I'm not? Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm under the impression that those who are autistic tend not to take subtle hints. Considering how blunt she was with you, do you think she may expect others to be just as blunt?"

"You aren't afraid she'll steal me away, are you?"

"No, I just think you should try to avoid heartache," he said.

"She should realize we're a couple; we live together, for crying out loud. I answered the door practically naked with you behind me. If she's so dense as to believe we weren't in the middle of something when I answered the door, she's never going to get it," Persephone insisted.

"Well, hopefully, she thinks it was just some weird sex thing and didn't connect the dots regarding our lifestyle," he said. "She likely has no filter and wouldn't be able to keep it a secret."

"Uh, well..."

"Sephie?"

"Kora got on a kick on how she was weird, implying that I didn't like her, so I said I'm weird, too. She pretty much said if I didn't prove it, we couldn't be friends, so I kinda told her I was a sub..." she said.

Vince placed his head in his hand, and his shoulders dropped. "I thought you had learned," he mumbled, "we don't tell people about that."

"I did, but she just put everything out there and -" Persephone was interrupted by a knock on the door. She glanced at Vince and rushed to the door.

Kora was standing on the other side and looked up at Persephone as she opened the door.

"I don't think it will work," she said immediately, then looked away. "I looked up BDSM, and I don't think I'd make a good Dom. I think you and Vince would make a better couple. I'm sorry to disappoint you."

"Uh, okay." Persephone blinked. "At least we can still be friends, right?"

"Only if it's okay with your Dom. I wouldn't want to upset Vince and get you into trouble," Kora said.

"It's okay," Vince chuckled from behind. "Just do us a favor and don't spread word of our lifestyle. It's something of a private matter."

"I realized that. I thought it was strange that Persephone would have offered up that information so readily, not that I couldn't have figured it out," she said as she glanced up to Vince and away again. "You should be more careful who you tell - not everyone is as open-minded as I am."

"I'll keep that in mind," Vince said. "Thank you, Kora."

"You're lucky. Persephone is very pretty," Kora said with a frown before turning back to her apartment.

Persephone closed the door and turned back to Vince. "Was that awkward?"

He nodded in response. "I have a feeling we'll be hearing a lot from our new neighbor. I'm just glad we don't share a wall with her."

"Or anyone else. I can get quite loud, can't I?" Persephone said with a smile as she followed Vince back to the kitchen.

"Yes, you can. The more I think about it, the more I realize how limited we live in an apartment. I was thinking about installing a dancing pole for you, and it occurred to me that I didn't get permission to install a hook in the ceiling. That might cause problems when we move out."

"We'll deal with it then. Worst-case scenario, the management keeps my deposit. I'm not going to worry about it." Persephone's smile grew into a devilish grin. "But a dancing pole? I like the sound of that...."

"With the amount of money we're making -"

"COVID," she gently reminded him.

"I know, but after COVID, we can get a large house and outfit our basement as a playroom for the two of us," he suggested. "And with how much we both make, we can fill that space with all the toys and kinky furniture you can imagine."

"Maybe a cage for the bad kitty?"

"We can get one of those now if you'd like."

"We can?!" Her eyes lit up.

"Yep. I've seen some well-made dog kennel cages that would work perfectly," he suggested. "In the meantime, I can punish our bad kitty in the bedroom."

"Wait, now? Why am I being punished?"

"For telling Kora that you're a submissive."

"But you saw how she is," Persephone protested.

"Yes, I did, which is why you're not sleeping on the couch tonight. Now strip and lay in the center of the bed," Vince commanded.

"Should I wear my kitty ears, Sir?" she asked as she stripped off her shirt.

"Sure, but not the tail," he said. "Maybe you're not a little; I'm beginning to think you might like pet-play."

"I like being cute for you." She kicked off her sandals. "It makes me feel sexy."

"You are sexy," he said as he approached her, "and cute, and pretty, and mine." He tugged at the front of her jeans, unbuttoning them, then pulled the zipper down. "And I'm going to make you beg me for release."

Persephone bit her lip and wiggled as he pushed her jeans and panties down. His knuckles grazed her sex just before he forced her onto the bed and pulled her jeans and panties off, leaving her naked. Then he pulled out a small remote and pressed a button. The small vibrator she inserted that morning buzzed pleasantly inside her.

"I'm-mmm - already begging you to make me beg, Sir," she moaned.

Vince just smiled and opened his toy chest. He threw her cat ears to her and threw out a few black nylon straps and cuffs near the bottom of the bed. "I want you in the middle of the bed, spread eagle," he said.

"Yes, Sir." She got into position and watched as he peeled off his shirt.

He leaned over her left leg and cuffed it in a black, fur-lined leather cuff. "Are you going to be a good slut for me and take your punishment?"

She put on her cat ears and bit her lip. "I'll try to be a good slut, but I'm not making any promises."

Vince attached the strap to the leg of the bed and tightened it. "Well, I think you'll find there are consequences to being a bad slut," he warned as he reached for her right leg.

She craned her neck to watch him. "I'm counting on it, Sir."

"You seem to think that fun punishment means fun for you," he chuckled as he cuffed her right leg. "I made no such promises." He attached the strap to the bed and tightened it.

"You wouldn't do anything that would cause me to use my safeword...."

He walked beside her, then leaned over her body. "Not intentionally. But if you use your safeword, you might not get to cum."

Persephone groaned as he cuffed her right arm. The smell of him wafted over her, and her eyes wandered his toned torso. She lifted herself and licked his abs. Vince jerked back.

"Hey!" he laughed. "Bad kitty."

"I couldn't resist it, Sir," she said as she handed him her left wrist. He quickly cuffed her and finished tightening the straps so she couldn't move.

"Go ahead; struggle to escape," he suggested with a smile.

She smiled and struggled against the straps. Vince frowned and tightened the straps further, stretching her limbs taunt. Again she tried and could barely move.

"Good. Nice and vulnerable, just how I like my precious pet slut."

"You're not the only one who likes it, Sir."

He walked to her side and gripped the back of her neck, digging his fingers into her muscle, causing her slight discomfort. He then bent down and licked her lips before thrusting his tongue into her mouth.

She moaned and curled her toes as his tongue circled hers. As she breathed harder, she sucked lightly on the intruder within her mouth, welcoming it to invade her further, to take full possession of her. He grabbed her breast with his other hand and squeezed almost hard enough for it to be painful. Then, as he broke the kiss, he pinched and pulled at her nipple.

"Good slut," he said as he released her nipple. He repeated with the other. "I'm going to remind you who your Master is. Hopefully, by the end of this evening, you will have learned to listen to me when I say you're wrong."

"I think I've already learned that. You can let me go now," Persephone said with a smile.

He didn't answer her. Instead, he walked back to his toy chest and started pulling out toys and setting them on the bed just outside her range of vision. He walked up with two transparent plastic cups with plungers within them. A wave of hesitation came over her; she didn't know what to make of this contraption.

"Nipple suction cups," he explained. He placed one over her left nipple and turned a knob at the top. The plunger withdrew further into the cup, sucking her nipple up. Persephone's eyes bulged at the new strange sensation of having her nipple pulled so far away from her body.

She hissed and gritted her teeth. "It's beginning to hurt, Sir. Is that your intention?"

He released the pressure a quarter-turn of the nob. "Does that hurt?"

"No. Just uncomfortable."

"Good," he said with a smile.

He then turned to her other nipple and adjusted the suction cup over that nipple to the same level. Persephone craned her neck to see what they looked like. Her nipples look distended and puffy within the two cups.

She continued to strain to watch Vince. He pulled out the vibrator wand and a strange box with a plug on one side and an outlet on the other. "Remote controlled outlet," he said with a smile. He plugged the wand into the remote outlet and strapped the wand to her leg. "I'm just going to set this to the second-lowest setting...."

"Wait. The lowest setting on that thing is almost too much for me!" she protested.

"I know," he chuckled. "I think it's time you see just how cruel I can be."

Persephone pouted and struggled against her bindings. As he rummaged through his toy chest, she closed her eyes. After a few moments, the sound stopped. She took a deep breath and steeled herself for whatever was next. Then she felt the slick tapered end of a plug against her ass.

"Relax," Vince said.

"...don't do it. When you want to go to it. Relax -"

"Okay, Frankie," he interrupted her singing. "Shall I put on some music for you?"

"I don't know. I don't listen to too much music, so whatever you put on will be more for your benefit than mine," Persephone replied.

He pressed the plug into her gently. "Maybe later." He slowly increased the pressure until her body enveloped the plug. It felt thicker than the ones she had before and traveled deeper inside of her.

"Uhg!" she exclaimed and lifted her head.

"Pain?"

"No, it just felt weird. It's not just a plug, is it?"

"No - just a slightly larger shaped vibrating plug," he explained. "It's also a different shape than you're used to."

"Using new toys on me?" she asked.

"New to you. These are something special I've been saving as a surprise," Vince said as he pulled out a large, strange-shaped dildo.

"Holy fuck. That's bigger tha-"

"Yes, I know," he interrupted. "It also inflates automatically to fill you completely. It's meant to fit snug inside you and will push deeper as your vagina expands to accommodate it. It'll vibrate against the entrance to your cervix the whole time."

Persephone let out a small squeak. "I, uh... I don't know."

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

She took a deep breath. "I allow this, I choose this, I want this, and I trust you," she recited.

"Good slut," he cooed.

Vince pulled out the egg that was currently vibrating inside of her. Then she watched him lube up the sizeable vibrating dildo. As he pushed the dildo inside of her, It stretched her without even being inflated. It nestled against her cervix, just as Vince told her it would

"Fuck," she groaned as it bottomed out inside of her.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Just very full, Sir. Is it your plan to push me as far as possible?" she asked.

"Yes. Repeatedly to the edge," he answered.

Vince brought out a machine that was a mass of medical wires, pads, a finger monitor, and a blood-pressure cuff. She shot him a worried look. He just smiled and placed a pad on her chest.

"Body temperature monitoring, heart rate monitoring, blood oxygen level monitoring," he said as he placed the machine on the bedside table, "blood pressure monitoring, muscle contraction monitoring. This machine does it all. Not as well as the machines in hospitals, mind you, but well enough to predict an impending orgasm."

"Repeatedly. To the edge," she echoed breathlessly.

He began placing electrode pads on her body. "Yes. I'll be edging you mercilessly while inflicting pain on you. I've synced that machine with my phone and the toys. They will automatically shut off just before you reach orgasm unless I want it to. So my question for you is, how do you want to be trained? Do you want a trigger phrase like before? Or do you want a mantra you can recite to cum without even being touched? Either way, you'll also be trained to be a pain-slut."

Persephone swallowed and felt her sex tingle with excitement. Her heart began to race, and her breathing became uneven as she watched him attach even more monitoring devices to her. "All of it, Sir. Do all of it to me. Own me."

Vince cackled, and his hungry eyes stared into hers. A shiver went down her spine as she realized just how much he was reveling in her impending torture. She felt small, frightened, excited, and eager to begin all at once.

"Helpless, Harmless, Hopeless," she muttered to herself.

"No, you're not," he growled. "I thought we got past this...."

"Mostly, but -"

"What is your safe word?" he interrupted.

"Redrum," she whispered.

"And if you can't handle the pain, what will you say?"

"Redrum," she said a bit louder.

"And if you don't feel safe, what will you say?" he asked.

"Redrum," she stated clearly.

"Good slut." He kissed her forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you, too. But now, I'm going to play with you."

With a flip of a switch, the custom biofeedback monitor turned on. Vince trailed his fingers down her side and then down her leg. When he reached the foot of the bed, he took his phone out of his pocket. "Good Slut," he said. He swiped, and the vibrators all came to life.

Persephone squeaked as all three vibrators buzzed and moved inside of her. The vibrating dildo in her ass began to pulsed intensely inside her. Simultaneously, the inflating dildo in her sex blew up, stretching her from the inside. It, too, started vibrating at a different frequency, creating a strange wave sensation within her while it pressed against previously unexplored depths of her body. The vibrator wand, on the other hand, throbbed mercilessly against her clit and labia, almost to the point of being painful.

She almost instantly cried out and convulsed as if struck by lightning. She arched her back and pulled against her restraints. Pleasure electrified every nerve of her body, blasting every thought out of her mind except the last words Vince said Good Slut. Then suddenly, it stopped.

She was left panting and whimpering as she struggled against her bindings. "I thought you were going to edge me!" she yelled.

"I needed to calibrate the machine first, although I do admit that was entertaining."

"Uh, entertaining?"

"Now that it's calibrated," Vince swiped his phone screen, "let's begin."

Author's Note: Have you ever been edged by a story before?

12