The Threesome

Story Info
My girlfriend seduces a girl.
2.7k words
4.36
21.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PetBlk
PetBlk
43 Followers

I had met Tina through a dating site. We had chatted online and she didn't mind that I could only see her a couple of times a month, and I didn't mind that she was seeing a couple of other guys. She had also told me she liked having sex with another woman. Neither of us wanted it to develop into a permanent arrangement - she was divorced and had enough of a man living with her. We were both middle aged, with baggage. She had a son in his early twenties living at home, working part-time when he could find work. She didn't mind that he often brought a girl back to fuck in his bedroom, after all, he was old enough.

We had agreed that for the first time, we would meet at a café with no obligations to take it any further if we didn't like the looks of each other. She had lost her youthful looks and her figure. I didn't care because when chatting online she had said that she liked most things sexual and loved being fucked. When we sat down at a table with our coffees, after a few minutes she unzipped her jacket.

Underneath she had a blouse with the top buttons undone and I spent the rest of the time looking at her cleavage. She told me afterwards that in those first minutes she had decided that maybe I was OK, a final decision pending of course. We chatted over coffee and I wanted to fuck her right from the start. She told me that if I didn't mind her son sometimes being there we could usually go back to her place, but not today, seeing it was our first time. Instead we went to a park that wasn't used much at that time of day. We kissed and I put my hand on her tits. After a few minutes, she felt my cock which was rigid wanting her pussy. My hard cock must have met her approval because soon after we went and found a quiet out of the way spot in some bushes. She undid her blouse and unhooked her bra so that I could suck and stroke her nipples.

It didn't take long to get her to the point where she wanted to be fucked, so I pulled her panties down, and pulled my own pants down too. She held my cock while I pushed my finger into her pussy. She was very wet, so I mounted her and slid my cock into her. We had talked about using a condom, but we both wanted it badly and I fucked her bareback. It was straight sex and pretty soon I came, shooting my cum into her pussy. The first time with a new woman, I'm always a little nervous and can't slow down. She told me that she liked the way I fucked her, liked feeling my hot cum go into her, so we agreed to meet again.

The next time we arranged to meet, once again we met in the café for coffee, but afterwards went back to her house which was empty. We didn't waste any more time, went into her bedroom, both of us quickly stripped naked, got into bed and soon we were kissing. I kissed her, stroked her nipples and soon began finger fucking her while she held my cock, squeezing it and playing with it. We soon wanted to fuck, so we did, straight missionary with me on top of her and with her legs wide apart. I came fairly quickly and filled her pussy. We had time to ourselves, so in less than an hour she started stroking and wanking my cock to get me hard again. It didn't take much with her firm grip and soon I was stiff enough to enter her. I wouldn't cum a second time for at least an hour of sex and fucking, so we tried different positions; missionary, doggy and her on top of me, riding on my cock. She climaxed three or four times before I couldn't hold back any more and came, pumping my load into her again, although with not as much cum as the first time.

After that we met when it was convenient for both of us. We always met in the café first for a coffee; she said she liked that I was prepared to do that rather than expecting to go straight to bed with her. Then we would usually go back to her place to have sex for a couple of hours. It was always straight sex - she didn't suck my cock and I didn't go down on her. We both agreed that if we wanted to eat anything, a cake in the cafe was the best. We fucked a couple of times out doors when she said she didn't want to take me back to her house. Once when we did go to her house, I could hear her son fucking someone in his bedroom, but otherwise it was just her and me.

I enjoyed the sex with her because she had very strong pussy muscles and after I had been fucking her for a while when I was ready to cum, it felt as though she was taking over, determined to get every last drop of my cum. I never knew exactly what we were going to do, but after we had met in the café, she wanted sex as much as I did.

We had been pleasuring each other over a period of five or six months. Once again we met at the café where she sat in front of me. No one else but me could see that she was showing a lot of her cleavage. She knew she was turning me on and I sat there with a hard on as she teased me. She took her time but eventually she finished her coffee and said we could go back to her house and her bedroom.

When we entered the house, unexpectedly we found her son with his girlfriend and another girl called Rache in the lounge. Despite that both girls had left school and were at the local college, the girlfriend had brought Rache to act as an alibi to avoid telling her parents where she was going. Now however Rache was acting as a gooseberry as well as a chaperone as they hadn't wanted to go to the son's bedroom leaving Rache alone by-herself. There was a strong smell of pot in the air. I often brought a bottle of wine or some ready to drink mixes and this time I had a six pack of Black Russians - vodka and cola. The son's girlfriend went and sat on his lap in an armchair, while Tina sat on the sofa next to Rache. I poured drinks for everyone. The pot and the drink obviously had made the girlfriend horny and now that there was someone to keep Rache company, she quickly finished her drink, pulled the son up from the chair and led him to his bedroom. This was next to the lounge; the walls were thin and soon we could hear them having hard sex.

I watched as Tina seduced Rache. Tina was more than twice her age and half as big and heavy again. She turned to Rache and started talking about Rache's former boyfriend who had dumped her a month or so earlier. One of the reasons was that neither had a place to go to, as Rache's mother didn't allow her to have sex with her boyfriend in their house. Rache said that she wished her mother was as tolerant as Tina, to which Tina replied that the girls were old enough to be having sex regularly and it was only natural. She said at their age she was being fucked every day. That was the first time the word fuck had been used explicitly and it seemed to create electricity in the air. That and the noise coming in the next room. She asked Rache if she had met anyone new and when told that she hadn't, said that she must be missing sex. Tina had been touching Rache, very briefly, on the arm and on the knee.

The sound of fucking from next door became louder. Tina put her hand on Rache's thigh and commented that the two in the bedroom were enjoying themselves. I'm sure that Rache was being turned on and the pot had also made her horny. Although it was obvious that she wasn't at all sure about having sex with a woman Tina's age, she didn't remove Tina's hand. Tina began stroking Rache's thigh, moving up to her crotch. When she tried to push her hand between Rache's legs, Rache shyly pushed it away. Tina promptly put her hand on one of Rache's tits. She kept it there when Rache protested, found the nipple and began stroking and squeezing it through her t-shirt.

"You like that don't you," Tina said, "mmm your nipple is going nice big and hard." Maybe Rache should have tried to tell her to stop, but made the mistake of letting the stroking continue, obviously liking what was being done to her. Her eyes started to glaze over with sexual desire.

"You've done it before with a girl haven't you?" Tina asked. Rache nodded yes then gasped as Tina squeezed her nipple hard.

"What about sex with an older woman?" Tina continued, and before Rache could reply she bent over her and began kissing. Her tongue pushed its way into Rache's mouth. Her hand went down between Rache's legs. Tina wasn't taking no for an answer and pushed Rache's legs apart so that she could rub her crotch. Rache made a feeble attempt to protest, but Tina was much stronger and held her down while she rubbed Rache's pussy through the jeans. She continued to make Rache sexually aroused, hornier and hornier. Rache surrendered, opened her legs wide and let Tina rub her. Tina slipped her hand under Rache's t-shirt, pushing it up so that I could see her bra. She pulled one of Rache's tits out from inside the bra-cup, then bent down to suck the nipple. She stopped just long enough to tell me to undo Rache's jeans.

Rache was now underneath Tina who was pressing her flat, down on the sofa. Rache made no attempt to stop me unbuttoning her jeans, but couldn't have done anyway with Tina holding her tight. Still holding her down with the weight of her body, Tina slid her hand inside Rache's panties, stroked her clit then pushed her finger into her pussy. Rache gave a moan of pleasure as she felt Tina's finger enter her. Tina finger fucked her for a few minutes, every now and then pulling her finger out of Rache's pussy to rub her clit before slipping it deeply back in. When she was certain that Rache wouldn't say no, she stopped what she was doing, stood up, pulled Rache to her feet and led her to the bedroom with me following.

Once there she took Rache's t-tshirt off her and unhooked her bra, pulling it away so that her tits fell free. She pushed her on to the bed, then pulled her jeans and her panties down. Rache allowed herself to be stripped naked. Tina and I undressed, my cock springing up erect when I dropped my pants. Rache might have been having second thoughts about allowing herself to be fucked, but Tina got on top of her and began kissing her, feeling her tits then pushing her legs apart so that she could finger fuck her again. Rache had no option but to let herself be done and soon all she could think about was sex.

Tina pulled her finger out of Rache's pussy and told me to get down on her and to lick her clit. I put my head between Rache's legs and soon was licking her. Tina was kissing Rache and rolling her nipples between her fingers, squeezing them hard. Soon we brought Rache to a climax. Tina continued kissing her as Rache had her orgasm, her body bucking in ecstasy.

When Rache had finished her orgasm, Tina got off her and rolled on her back.

"Now it's my turn. Fuck me hard," she told me. I mounted her and slid my cock into her wet pussy. She was wanting it badly so I was soon thrusting my cock in and out of her fast and hard. Rache watched excitedly.

"Give it to her, shoot your load into her," Rache cried. I came, ramming my cock as far in as it would go, while Tina's strong pussy squeezed my cock as I pumped my cum into her. Rache put her hands between my legs from the back, feeling my balls as I spurted. When I had finished, my cock started to go limp. Rache pulled on my balls, pulling my cock out of Tina's pussy and pushing me away. Rache pushed her finger into Tina's pussy.

"Oh you are so wet," she told her, "your pussy is full of his cum." Now it was Rache's turn to be the dominant partner. She finger fucked Tina hard and rubbed her clit. Soon she brought Tina to a loud climax, laughing delightedly as Tina moaned and cried out. The two women continued to have sex together for the next half hour or so, kissing, stroking each other's nipples and rubbing the other woman's clit, while I watched them.

"Do you think he can get hard enough to fuck us," asked Rache. She took hold of my cock which was still limp and began tugging at it.

"I know how to get him hard" said Tina who started stroking my buttocks. Her finger explored the crack between them, then started rimming me. Suddenly she pushed her finger up my ass into my hole. My cock responded immediately, twitching then swelling. Rache began wanking it vigorously. Soon my cock became hard and erect. Tina pulled her finger out of me, and pushed me on my back, pushing Rache away. I let her get on top of me, and she guided my cock into her pussy for a second time, riding me.

"Hey, I wanted that," Rache complained.

"Sit on his face," Tina told her, "we will make him lick you."

Rache sat on me with my face between her legs facing Tina, pressing down with her pussy on my mouth. The two women began kissing each other, sitting upright on me, Tina rising up and down on my cock while Rache made me lick her clit. I was pinned down by them both, but it was one of the more erotic experiences ever. I still hadn't cum after five or ten minutes. Tina lifted herself off my cock and they both got off me.

Rache took hold of my stiff cock, rolled onto her back and pulled me on top of her.

"Give it to me. Fuck me. I want to feel your cum spurting into me," she said.

She guided my cock into her waiting pussy. I began fucking her with fast hard strokes, but still didn't feel as though I was going to cum a second time. Rache had an orgasm crying out with pleasure. Tina pushed two fingers up my ass, pushing them in and out of it as though I was being fucked. A few seconds later I came, pumping my second load into Rache, crying out as each spurt went through my cock. When my balls were well and truly emptied, I pulled out of her. I was finished.

We talked how we would like to do the same again some time, but I never saw Rache again. Shortly afterwards, she found herself a boyfriend and eventually moved in with him. Tina and I continued seeing each other for another year or so. I gathered she and Rache had sex together again two or three times during that time. Tina and I eventually drifted apart and we haven't met since.

All good things come to an end.

PetBlk
PetBlk
43 Followers