The Tick Incident Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bernard, you're a bright kid. You always were," Krendy said. "Craig is already itching to follow in his father's footsteps, Dick is always studying up a storm, ready to design the next Enterprise Plaza. And you Bernard...Sweetie, what interests you?"

"Um, Star Wars, The Incredible Hulk, and uh, Three's Company," he said, eliciting some more chuckles.

Even Krendy cracked a smile.

"Well first of all, finish your summer school," she instructed him. "Then let's say you go into film making, since you love Star Trek so much, or Star Wars or what have you."

He loved her optimism.

"Sweetie I just want to know you're focused on something," she said with a cute laugh. "Please tell me you've been by Temple Junior College to check out some classes?"

"Yes, mam, I have," he told her.

"Good, good, good. That's a start," she said, relieved. "I want to see all of you boys live full, productive lives. And years from now, you can say it was all due to your darling teacher, Ms. Krendall."

"Yes, mam," Barney replied dutifully.

And with that, Krendy offered an endearing smile to all three young men and then tried to get some reading done. Her ever-growing intellect always craved new information, new wonderful anecdotes and stories from around the globe. The day's edition of the Temple Daily Telegram did just that.

"Have you boys been reading about the La Soufrière?" Krendy asked, her pronunciation of the word alone sounding interesting in itself. "It's also called Saint Vincent - it's an active volcano on the island of Saint Vincent in the Caribbean.

"At any rate, it exploded. A very, very big explosion. No fatalities, thank Heavens, but 14,000 people evacuated..."

"Wow," Dick offered.

Deb let the newspaper fall to her lap, with an audible ruffle.

"Can you imagine?" she asked, noticeably captivated. "Years and years being pent up and contained, and then BOOM! Just tons of all that molten hot stuff. My goodness, what an explosion. I mean, Jeez Louise, what a gusher?!"

The boys couldn't help but become somewhat aroused with Krendy's utter fascination with large eruptions. They immediately likened it to what kind of intense, primitive forces were building and building inside themselves.

"Sounds...dangerous," Craig said.

"Oh I'm sure they have the whole area evacuated now, under cover," she laughed with excitement. "That image is just so powerful to me. That is something I would love to see."

Each of the boys struggled to quell their level of arousal, and Barney certainly struggled to hide his. His penis had grown to a semi-erect state, and it was something that Deb quickly noticed but was discreet about.

She could sense Barney was a bit embarrassed about his rapidly-growing penis so she didn't go out of her way to make him more self conscious. Deb instead returned the conversation to the boys' interests, and this was a very provocative one.

"Now I must ask, boys. Is this," she began, gesturing to their nude form, "an act of solidarity? Wanting to make sure your compatriot here doesn't feel isolated and alone as he prepares for his quest? Or is there more to it than that?"

"Um...," Craig and Barney both wondered aloud.

Apparently going nude was no big deal for the boys. Explaining why was. The fact they'd have to discuss their previously-private feelings was the reason.

"Come on, boys, you can tell me," she urged with a giggle. "Just so you know, I think it's fantastic..."

As the boys gathered their innermost thoughts on the matter, trying hard to open up to Ms. Krendall, she cited one particular viewpoint on the matter.

"Never before did I get so close to Nature, never before did she come so close to me," she waxed poetically. "Nature was naked, and I was also..."

The boys were blown away.

"That's beautiful, Ms. Krendall," Craig commented.

"Yes, it is. But I can't take credit for it. That was Walt Whitman," she said with a wonderful laugh. "I remember reading that in a poetry class I took at Dartmouth. Whitman was a very talented writer, and as it turned out, a big proponent of nude sunbathing."

The boys were wowed by Krendy's deep reservoir of knowledge.

"Nudism goes all the way up to the top of the food chain, darlings. Former presidents have indulged," Krendy said, lightly slapping her thigh as she cited another fine example of a proud nudist. "Lyndon B. Johnson, from good ole Stonewall. It was said that he demanded reporters had to swim naked with him if they wanted to get their stories."

"That's awesome," Barney said happily.

"So you're in good company," Krendy laughed.

The discussion growing more and more impassioned, Barney and Deb both tried to speak at the same time.

"Oh go 'head, sweetie," she encouraged him.

"No, I was just gonna say I've thought about running for president," Barney said jokingly.

Krendy let loose with a wonderful chuckle, befitting of her amusement with the outspoken Barney Bussett.

"I think we better focus on finishing high school first, young man," she said with a warm grin.

Quick glances at the young men's tan, naked bodies grew into longer, more unabashed stares, as Krendy enjoyed their presence, and they fancied being looked over with such great interest.

"Well I know you've heard this one, 'we was always naked, day and night, whenever the mosquitoes would let us,'" Krendy stated eloquently, even imitating a relaxed Southern draw.

The boys tried desperately to get the reference.

"Um...," they pondered aloud.

"Oh, come on," Krendy said with amused disbelief. "I'm losing faith in you boys."

"It sounds familiar," Craig said. "I just can't recall who that was..."

Krendy covered her face in her hands, unable to believe these lads weren't familiar with such a legendary fictional hero. At least she was there to enlighten.

"Huck Finn?" she stated, reluctantly giving the answer, as she hoped the boys would know it themselves. "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Didn't you boys read that at some point?"

"Well, I'd like to read it again anyways," Barney immediately said. "He sounds like a cool guy."

Krendy smiled.

"All I'm saying, fellas, is that reading can take you to a whole other universe. You can really lose yourself in a good book. And," she said, gesturing to their unabashed nudity, "it can sometimes provide plenty of inspiration."

As Barney and Craig nervously toed the concrete beneath them - that concrete growing hotter and hotter as the day wore on and making a jump in the pool that much more desirable, Krendy not only applauded Barney and Craig's attempts at a nudist lifestyle but kept pointing out key figures - both real and fictional - that lived it and loved it.

She was fanning the flames, and at the same time, showing no signs whatsoever that she would be removing any of her own clothes. Somehow, that made these very powerful moments that much more erotic for the boys, to an extent that they would later share and discuss.

"Mom?" said a sweet voice from the other end of the patio. "Aunt Carr wants to know what you want to drink."

Krendy jumped up excitedly, the young men's nudity the source of her vigor. She also had grown pretty thirsty, and wouldn't mind getting a nice, smooth buzz going.

"Ooo, lemme see," she said. "Save my seat, fellas."

Young Madeline, looking simply gorgeous in her brand-new bikini, sent a slight but noticeable glance towards the boys, her former buddies when she was younger. She giggled, noticing they were in fact fully nude as expected, and turned and walked back inside with her mother.

Before the guys could even get their minds wrapped around being joined by Maddy, Janet and Carrie, they were still in awe, in the wake of the sexual storm that was Ms. Krendall. The boys could barely keep their heads above the water.

********************

"First of all, it was Thigh City over there," Barney said, gesturing to the modest lawn chair, which appeared more like a throne when Krendy sat in it. "Dude, did you see how thick her thighs were? Jesus Christ. So fuckin' voluptuous, dude. So hot. I love Ms. Krendall."

"Who knew she was rockin' such a hot bod underneath all those baggy Jordache sweaters and long-ass skirts she wore all those years," Craig said.

"She's a very, very attractive woman," Dick stated.

"Dude, attractive? Hot. Smokin' hot," Barney said. "And so frickin' cool too."

"She wasn't at all put off by our nudity," Barney said.

"Put off? Dude, she was checking us out," Craig gushed. "Being kinda discreet about it, mind you, but, dude, she was loving it. It was hot."

Barney smiled.

"I have to admit, I counted each time..."

"Counted what?" Craig asked.

"Each time she looked at my cock," he said. "She was so casual about it, not even breaking stride. But yeah, four times. Four times. Ms. Krendall looked at my cock. Ms. Krendall saw my cock, dude!"

Dick chuckled at their enthusiasm. He had enjoyed a very similar feeling days earlier, the first time Krendy and Maddy saw him nude. It was beyond invigorating.

"She was so comfortable around us," Craig added.

Barney laughed.

"She loves being around naked men, and to tell ya' the truth," Dick said with a look of appreciation, "she's becoming more and more outspoken about it. She even said she'd like to be a judge at like a nude male pageant...it's like her fantasy and shit."

As these fine, young men of Temple voiced their appreciation of Ms. Krendall, Barney displayed his devotion to another strong-minded woman who made her home in this hot, dusty Texas town. The young man ran over to the table and again grabbed Carrie's yearbook.

"Dude, you're fixated with that thing," Craig laughed.

Barney Bussett thumbed through the entire yearbook again, savoring each and every picture that included young Carrie.

But the boys were soon to be joined by an old friend. This friend had grown into a lovely young woman.

Barney heard the words: "Hi, Bernard," uttered by the sweetest voice that ever danced upon his ears.

He turned around, and saw that it was Madeline Krendall.

"Maddy?" he asked, shocked that the little girl that he and Craig and Dick used to play with years back had blossomed into such a remarkable young lady.

"What's up?" she asked with a giggle.

"Uh, nothing," Barney said, trying to loosen up and relax despite his nerves. "Just, uh, about to go swimming."

Maddy laughed, as he was simply stating the obvious. He was so nervous.

"I like your bathing suit," he stammered.

"Thanks," she replied, swiveling her hips a bit to show off her amazing figure and spectacular legs. "Got it on sale at 'Outfits and More,' right up near the ball fields."

As they continued to make small talk, Maddy openly looked down at Barney's penis. He noticed this, and was fighting hard to keep it relaxed.

After some more polite chatter between the two, a smirk broke across Maddy's young, angelic face.

"I don't want there to be any hard feelings between us," she said, basically urging Barney to apologize for all of the boyish pranks he had pulled on her years earlier.

"I'm sorry I used to be a jerk," he quickly said. "I'm sorry about the time I let all the air out of your bike tires."

"Bike tires? Dude, that was like the least of all the mean things you did to me. You used to pull my pony tail, like yank it really hard. You, uh, pushed me in a puddle the last time I saw you, plus the fact I was wearing white pants..."

"I'm sorry, Maddy," he said with great sincerity. "It was the whole boys vs. girls thing back then, I guess...But it seems now we can all hang out and have fun."

Barney surrendered to Maddy not just because of the physical attraction he immediately felt towards her, but also because from the moment he heard her voice that wonderful day, Barney could sense a certain kindness that existed in her.

He didn't even mind Maddy's insistence on calling him by his formal name, Bernard, which was done partly in a teasing way, and partly because since everyone called him Barney, she chose his formal name as an alternative, to be different.

"We had fun though back then, didn't we?" he pressed on.

"Old Man Custard's was fun," she said, looking off into the distance and reminiscing a bit about their days of horseback riding.

"Yeah, Old Man Custard's was fun," he confirmed. "God, I haven't been horseback riding in ages. We should go sometime, I mean, ya' know, if you're around."

"Well I sort of live almost 200 miles away these days, buddy, but I appreciate the offer," she giggled. "Didn't you work there for a little while?"

"One day," he said, hanging his head sort of dejectedly.

"One day?!" she scoffed. "For Pete's sake, Bernard..."

"He was soooo mean!" he argued.

With the initial butterflies now gone, in regards to Maddy seeing him completely nude for the first time, Barney could now take a deep breath and relax.

"So are you guys budding nudists now just like Dick?" Deb's daughter asked with a sweet grin.

"Um," Barney began, then stumbled a bit over that same tennis ball.

"Watch your step," Maddy chuckled as she noticed Bussett's penis flop a bit from his unexpected slip.

Barney regained his composure and pressed on.

"We love skinny dipping is all," he told her, laughing at himself since he sounded just like the Huckleberry Finn line Ms. Krendall had recited earlier.

"Well I hope we girls aren't infringing on you boys' private time," she teased him.

Barney immediately went out of his way to make her feel welcome.

"No, definitely not. It would be great if you guys joined us. I mean, you girls. I mean, you women, ladies," he said, stumbling over his words even worse than he stumbled over that little orange ball.

Maddy found his nervousness quite cute.

They shared a quiet, intimate stare into each other's eyes, but leave it to ole' Barney Bussett to get over excited.

"You're perfectly welcome to join us, I mean, join us in the whole skinny dipping thing," he offered.

The startled expression on Maddy's face instantly relayed to Barney that he had overstepped his bounds. Here was a precocious, curious 18-year-old girl entering the boys' private pool party simply to satisfy her budding voyeuristic desires. She wasn't really interested in baring all.

And considering their past history, Maddy, God bless her, immediately scoffed at the idea.

"Oh, Barney Bussett," she laughed. "The day you see me naked is the day pigs fly, mister."

It was a bit of a letdown for young Barney, but damn if he didn't sort of get a rise out of her self-assured demeanor, as if she was saying 'it is perfectly fine for me to see you naked, but not the other way around.'

"I'm here to look, not to show," she admitted with a giggle, hinting that she knew this premise was unfair to the boys, but she believed that if they were proud exhibitionists like young Dick, they wouldn't mind at all.

In fact, they would welcome it.

"That's cool," Barney said. "But you never know, pigs might be able to fly someday."

"Oh really?" she laughed.

"If they got a good running start, maybe jumped off a cliff on a really windy day?" he said.

She played along.

"You never know," she answered. "Maybe someday."

She tapped him on the shoulder, as if her statement had a double meaning. It wasn't just about the whole pigs-being-able-to-fly premise, but rather Maddy was also hinting that Barney seeing her nude someday wasn't entirely impossible.

But it wasn't going to happen on this day. This day was about the guys and gals reveling in a terrific CFNM atmosphere.

Craig and Dick had wandered over to their friend, as they indirectly formed a small lineup of three along the back of the patio.

"Well, well, well," Maddy said, with her hands on her hips, as her stance, words and tone signified a victory over the boys. "What lovely scenery."

It was a moment of perfect CFNM bliss, as Maddy greatly enjoyed having the upper hand in this nudity versus clothes dynamic, and the boys in turn were giving into - and fulfilling - their submissive desires.

Within a few moments, the back door of the Parker house whooshed open and out to the patio came Janet, Carrie and Deb, all dressed in lovely swimming attire and all eager to combat this hot Texas afternoon with a dip in the pool.

Conversation soon flowed with ease, as the boys' full-frontal nudity was hardly a distraction or something off-putting. It was, after all, as Deb alluded to earlier in the afternoon, perfectly natural.

The water was a delightful temperature that day, but there was clearly another reason the guys and gals enjoyed each other's company and decided to stay in the pool for over two hours.

The women loved the boys' playful attitude, their energy and spirit, and both Carrie and Deb enjoyed the fact that their daughters were getting to spend time with such kindhearted young men.

The group played a few games of Marco Polo, did some modest dives off the deck, and tossed around an oversized beach ball. The girls showed tremendous maturity in regards to the male nudity, give or take one amusing quip here and there.

The young women really liked it when the boys took turns leaving the pool to fetch the beach ball any time it got knocked out of the water.

"God, Craig has a nice butt," Maddy whispered to Janet at one point.

The men's bodies, although far more exposed than the women's, weren't the only ones that were a point of focus.

As soon as the ladies went onto the patio to dry off, Barney quickly swam over to the other two fellas and made an observation.

"Madison grew some huge-ass tits, dude," he said, as he could see - even from a distance now - Maddy's large bosoms bouncing around a bit in her top.

"Don't I know this," Dick remarked.

His very special moment with Madeline - in which she used her breasts to effectively masturbate Dick's overtly large cock - was a memory that he kept to himself. As much as he wanted to brag to the boys, he felt it was more special if only the women and himself knew about it. It was up to Maddy if she wanted anyone else to hear the explicit details of that adventurous afternoon.

"I can't stop staring at her ass," Barney continued.

"She does have a nice ass, doesn't she," Craig agreed.

"I was so preoccupied with her big boobs at first, but, dude, she also has quite a nice, round butt," the Bussett boy said with gusto.

Sex was constantly on the boys' minds, but at the moment they seemed more inclined to live out their exhibitionist fantasies.

After a nice, relaxing swim in the pool, the young men were in a playful mood.

Barney had an idea to make some water balloons, and with Dick and Craig's assistance, they quickly started assembling a pile of them.

They went about their task in earnest, distracted only by a growing number of Tamaulipas Crows circling and squawking overhead.

It was nature and nudism abound.

As the girls joined the boys on the patio, Barney picked up one of the water balloons and appeared poised to toss it at Maddy.

"Don't you dare," Carrie told him. "Sweetie, if you want to toss them around, we can do that, but we are not going to start pegging each other with them."

"Yeah, those things can hurt," Maddy added, as she persistently tried to wring out her hair with a big Port Arthur beach towel.

The girls assembled one line and the boys assembled their own, opposite the girls. Carrie decided to skip the balloon toss and started straightening up the patio.

"Staubach goes deep," Dick said, imitating his favorite quarterback before launching a soft toss to his stepsis.

Comically, the balloon burst and splashed in Janet's hands.

"Nice, Dick," Janet laughed, as the others continued to have a catch.

Right alongside Janet, one of the water balloons exploded and drenched Krendy's chest.