The Tick Incident Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They were laughing, carrying on, and the friend says 'oh my God, you have to show Craig the photos.'

"Well before I know it, they're fighting over these pictures, passing them back and forth. Laughing and giggling all along. They finally show me, and they're these pictures, from an office party. With this completely naked, buff dude dancing around."

"Naked, naked?" Janet excitedly asked.

"Naked, naked," Craig admitted. "I was like 'aaaaaaahhhhhhh!'"

Laughter ensued.

"I mean, they did it to tease me, to be like 'hey Craig, check out these pictures from our office party.' Ya know, funny - ha-ha. But the explanation behind the pictures was even more noteworthy. Apparently, every Friday, they had this guy go nude - the whole day at the office. Like a CFNM Friday of sorts."

"Oh YES!" Maddy exalted.

"I mean, the guy was a male stripper on the side anyways so..."

"Oh well that explains it," Janet gushed.

"God, they just kept talking about his ass and how sexy it was. On and on and on. I kind of got a kick out of it though, how they could talk about a hot guy just like dudes talk about a smokin' hot chick. And very eloquently too..."

"Now how did that make you feel, Craiger, the women speaking so candidly and excitedly about the male form?" Krendy posed.

"It was weird. A combination of emotions...outnumbered, intimidated...aroused, defeated...very excited and very much alive," he said with a wonderfully bright smile. "I think that tingle I got was the beginning of my appreciation for, well, the word of the day."

"CFNM!" the chorus erupted.

A warm feeling of euphoria seemed to splash over the group.

"Speaking of male strippers," Maddy said, jumping from her lawn chair. "Mom, you have GOT to tell them about your trip to San Fran."

"Oh my goodness, yes, I think you'll get a kick out of it," Krendy said, crossing her legs and composing herself. "A couple years ago, was it two years ago? Yes, yes, yes because it was just after Francine's - my niece - after her graduation, which was '77. So anyway..."

"Rebecca Wanstedt - the future mayor, if you will," Krendy said teasingly, getting a wry grin from Carrie. "Well, she has friends in high places, to say the least.

"She took me out to San Francisco that summer - we had been talking about it for a while. Well we go to Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate Park, but (laugh), the most memorable part of our excursion was a trip to Dawn McKenzie's, this wealthy, wealthy - did I point out she was wealthy? - woman who lived in a very rich, secluded area of San Fran. Anyways, she had several, several men working for her, from cooks to pool cleaners, to landscapers, to gardeners...

"And (laugh)...Jumping Jahosafat, all of the men were dressed in these tight, bikini-style swimsuits, and nothing else!"

"Ha, dynamite," Craig burst out.

"A woman after my own heart," Barney followed. "I'd love to have her bossing me around."

"Totally gorgeous, half-naked guys," Maddy adored, thrilled with the idea that such a work force existed.

"Hey, Parker, sounds like we found a summer job for ya,'" Barney suggested to his friend. "Why don't you send her an application?"

Deb scoffed.

"Oh well, hon, with darling Ms. McKenzie, from what I gathered, her idea of an application is she hands you a speedo and says 'here, fill this out...'"

Before the group could recover, Krendy hit them with another fastball.

"All of the men working for her appeared to be extremely well-endowed," Krendy said in a very calm, sophisticated demeanor. "I have heard of size queens, but by God, I have never seen it taken to such lengths - oh goodness, no pun intended."

"So, I'll say it again. Parker, we found a summer job for ya,'" Barney exclaimed.

"Ha!" Krendy laughed. "Oh, Dick, sweetie, I say this with loving sincerity - hon, you would fit right in."

Carrie and Janet were entertained by Deb's story, Maddy enthralled by it, while the boys - even Dick, were finding it more and more difficult to control themselves and their excitement.

"Could you tell they were big?" Barney offered.

"The bulges in their trunks were outrageous!" Krendy recalled excitedly. "For Heaven's sake, the gardener - his was so immense I could have rested my feet on it!?"

"Why doesn't she just have them go fully nude?" Maddy asked in a very level-headed fashion. "I mean the place is secluded enough - it's her property..."

"Believe me, if the next time I visit Dawn's estate, and it's a full-frontal assault (laugh), dare I say I would not be the least bit surprised," Krendy said, slapping her thigh. "And it might even make practical sense. That poor gardener - Derek, I believe his name was. He looked so uncomfortable. His speedo was fighting a losing battle, lemme tell ya.'

"Like he had a giant diamondback water snake coiled up in a glove compartment."

The boys burst out laughing, loving how Krendy could speak so calmly and matter-of-fact, not even realizing just how sexy she sounded.

"I'm serious!" she persisted. "There was a woman - oh gosh, what was her name...Diana Retnuhvek. Anyhow, she was doing a story on Dawn for Cosmopolitan or maybe even Playgirl - a magazine of some sort. It was astonishing, it really was."

"How secluded is this place?" Barney asked.

"Very," Krendy answered. "Like Fantasy Island. I almost expected to see Tattoo come running out, looking for the plane. Cute little guy."

********************

For one of the few times all afternoon, there was quiet. But it was a gentle, soothing quiet. It was as if everything was in perfect balance, everyone content.

A white paper cup, decorated with sunflower designs, blew off the table and danced down the patio. Dick dutifully fetched it and crumpled it up before tossing it back up onto the picnic table.

Then suddenly, the girls began to snicker, and before Krendy could even ask what the joke was, she noticed what had suddenly grabbed their attention.

"Oh my word, Barney, are we going for three? Is three the charm?"

The young Bussett boy had again been aroused to a point beyond self control.

"By golly, that is one colossal erection," Deb remarked, barely able to contain her amusement.

"I was trying not to say anything, but as soon as he finished his story, it started growing, and growing, and growing..." Maddy said in between high-pitched titters.

"Dude, I have to wax poetically about your cock for a second," Craig remarked, standing alongside his chum. "It kinda reminds me of 'Won't Get Fooled Again,' ya' know, the Who song, because just when you think the song is over, Keith Moon just starts banging away on the drums, for a thunderous climax. Dude, your cock rocks, man."

Barney, this time, didn't try to hide his excitement. He brandished his full-fledged boner with pride. It was an afternoon in which he had spilled out his most private fantasies and passions.

Naked, in so many ways.

And he was embracing it.

"Considering the other two that he had," Krendy said of Barney's magnificent hard-ons, "this third one is astonishing. Holy smokes, springing up like the Renaissance Tower in Dallas. Oh and Craiger, you too!?"

It was true, Craig's penis had risen to its fullest potential as well, a noticeable dose of pre-cum making the head of his cock glisten in the warm Texas sun. Partly in amazement, partly out of thanks and gratitude, Krendy urged the boys over to her, not suppressing their erections but instead coaxing them and urging them to grow even more stiff and strong.

Her initial touch, so gentle, caused each of them to jump back a bit, on edge with excitement.

"I won't hurt you guys, I promise," she kidded.

"Oh God, Ms. Krendall," Barney said.

She giggled.

"Here, boys, lemme get more comfortable," she said, adjusting herself just a bit in her seat while letting go of their dicks, each of them springing up and bouncing around, unattended. "This way I can sit and help each of you guys. You boys have been so much fun today. The least I can do is ease your burden here..."

Krendy began stroking - very slowly at first - each of their cocks, as both Craig and Barney stared up at the cloudless, afternoon sky.

An ocean of blue...

Nothing else in the world mattered.

Janet and Carrie huddled around Dick, the three of them looking on and smiling at what they saw.

"Is this our first CFNM party?" Dick asked, posing the question to the mom and her daughter.

"Um, nah...still just a get-together," Janet smiled, suggesting there were much bigger things ahead.

"I do like that idea Barney had about having a big bash and inviting all your friends, mom," Janet said. "Crazy guy went driving all the way to Dripping Springs, the least you can do is honor his wish."

"I'll second that," Dick said. "A big-ass CFNM bash sounds pretty far out to me."

Carrie smiled. For the moment, she tempered their enthusiasm.

"One thing at a time. Let's get Dick through this class," Carrie said. "Tomorrow's a big day for him. And as far as a party, guys, that requires a lot of chipping in by everybody, and planning. And I really wanna get this place finished first. A new deck, some work in the backyard...We have to get rid of these crows..."

The kids didn't want to hear it, but Carrie was right. A party would take planning, preparation, and patience. And it would be more worthwhile than the youngsters could imagine, a gateway to a new lifestyle and new adventures. But it would be a bit down the road.

For now, there was Krendy. And Barney and Craig.

"Like two light sabers," she joked, stroking their cocks more intently now.

"Oh yes, a Star Wars reference," Craig said excitedly, "AND she has the sexiest thighs in the galaxy. I love it."

Maddy had sidled up alongside Carrie, Janet and Dick.

"Maybe this makes up for the party her friends threw her," Maddy remarked.

"What do you mean?" Janet replied, while swatting away a persistent hornet.

"Her friends got her a stripper and she was kind of a wallflower the whole night," Maddy recanted. "Seems like she's finally coming out of her shell. Having fun."

"I could definitely see Barney and Craig becoming male strippers," Dick laughed.

"So could I," Janet agreed, almost in perfect harmony with her step bro. "They just have that kind of personality. Big show-offs."

"But just fun-spirited too," Maddy laughed, tugging on her bathing suit top, adjusting the strap. Her large breasts, for a moment, stole away Dick's attention. There was a lapse in his focus.

"Oh Dick, did you leave the T.V. on?" Carrie laughed, as she gazed through the window and into the family room. "Dick, I've told you a thousand times..."

The young Parker man had indeed left the tube on earlier in the day. It was a day in which prior events seemed so long ago and distant. So much had happened this afternoon.

Humbly following his step mother's orders, Dick ran into the house to turn off the set. 'Bad News Bears in Breaking Training' was playing, an entertaining little flick but one Dick had seen countless times.

Coincidentally, it was the scene where the Bears got to play in front of a big crowd at the Astrodome, in Houston. Shouting distance from where Deb and Maddy called home. It just seemed to be their day.

Dick jogged back out, enthusiastically returning to the group.

Barney and Craig were being coaxed, caressed, and driven closer and closer to orgasm by Krendy. But the closer they got, they wanted the moment to last longer and longer. Krendy seemed to have an innate sense of this, decreasing the intensity of her strokes when she felt their excitement beginning to ascend to its peak.

"Could you..."

"Dude, don't give requests," Craig yelled at his friend.

"Shut up, dude," the Bussett boy fired back. "Ms. Krendall, could you maybe sit, with your legs crossed, like you were before when you first came out today. You have the most fantastic legs I've ever seen."

Being held on such a lofty pedestal delighted Krendy, and further empowered her. She imagined that, in Barney's eyes, she was just like one of the mythical "mountain goddesses" he had spoke of hours earlier in his epic tale.

"Like this, hon?" she obliged, shimmying her chair from underneath the table and putting her legs on full display, her gorgeous limbs further tanned from the warm afternoon rays.

"That...that'll do," Barney said, hardly able to get the words out.

"I do feel like my legs are my most underrated feature," Krendy went on, playfully teasing the boys with a certain degree of arrogance and self importance. "Aren't they nice? Everyone says the boobs but..."

Krendy saying the word "boobs" sounded so clumsy and adorable, and the boys loved her openly addressing just how fantastic they were.

"That's where I get 'em from," Maddy laughed, shaking - just a bit - from side to side to make her breasts bounce a bit in her suit.

"C'mon, mom, make those two strippers shoot off," Maddy urged her mom.

"Well, I wanna take my time," Krendy said so gently. "You both have such wonderful pricks. Really nice. Really handsome, smooth pricks..."

Whether it was "Dallas Two" or Heaven, the boys seemed to be drifting off into another realm, being lovingly and persistently coaxed further along into ecstasy. Dick was glad to let Barney and Craig have their moment.

"Well, I guess that leaves me and you, big guy," Maddy said to Richard. "I can't let my mom have ALL the fun, so...c'mon. I gotta find a way to top her."

As thrilled as Dick was with the idea of Maddy allowing him release, he thought ahead to the next day.

"Eh, I have the class tomorrow," he told her. "I was trying to - eh - build up to that..."

"You have class tomorrow, oh shush. C'mon, I have to outdo her," she said.

Carrie and Janet, very unceremoniously, as if not to draw attention to themselves and let Dick and the boys entertain the Krendalls, announced they would be heading in for the night, just as the sun began to slowly sink down beyond the trees and the rolling limestone-layered hills.

"Hey, Mom, are you going to give Dick his history lesson later?" Janet asked as they began to head inside.

Carrie smiled.

"Yes, I will," she said softly.

"History lesson? Man, a class and a lesson? What are you getting me into?"

"Dick, it's nothing, really. Just something I want to talk to you about," she said gently.

"Yes, mam," he dutifully agreed.

"Man, that Ulysses was something else," laughed Janet, teasingly giving Dick a hint of what this brief historical lecture would entail.

Carrie gave the young man a warm smile.

"We'll see you in a bit, Dick," she said lovingly, and left with a nurturing wink.

Maddy, meanwhile, urged Dick over to her, using only her pointer finger.

"Gotta get you goin,'" she said, taking hold of his large flaccid organ. "You're still soft and fa-loppeeee."

She said the word "floppy" in a long, exaggerated fashion, making Dick laugh.

"Flopper was so well-behaved today," Maddy cooed. "God, man, you were flaccid the WHOLE afternoon. That's amazing."

"Yeah, kinda surprised myself. Really getting used to being naked, I guess," he shrugged modestly.

Maddy alternated between stroking his penis and playing with it, ultimately giving way to the latter.

Much to her - and even Dick's - amusement, she swung his soft, ample organ around in a circle.

"Like a whirling dervish," she laughed.

"Having fun?" Dick mused.

"I always have fun with your cock," was her retort.

Slowly and effectively, Maddy's manipulations of his prick caused it to harden, and extend to 11 inches in length. It was the first time Dick's magnificent organ had been at its fullest, most awesome potential all afternoon.

"Want me to toss you a softball like Barney suggested?" Maddy giggled.

"I want you to just keep doing what you're doing - please," he offered kindly.

She giggled again.

Maddy kept stroking his cock, now more rapidly and in earnest, as if she was on a mission. She jerked his cock a few more times before letting go, causing it to bob down and then back up, stabbing the air.

"Okay, Mom, here goes," Maddy announced, dropping to her knees. "I'm going for it."

It quickly became apparent that Maddy was going to get Dick off. Only not with her hands, and not with her enormous breasts like she did days earlier. This time, she would use her lovely mouth, a premise that caught everyone - including Dick - off guard.

"Oh, hon, no," urged her mother.

"You're a brave girl, Maddy Krendall," Barney laughed.

Maddy opened her mouth and lightly met the head of Dick's massive stalk with her tongue. She found it to be warm, smooth, letting her tongue dart and dance around the huge head of his cock.

It was a huge head. For a few moments she sucked on just that alone, now and again pulling it out of her mouth so that would it create a loud popping sound.

Krendy, having fun with her two "private strippers," lent a caring glance over in Maddy's direction to make sure she had her situation under control.

"AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGhhhhhhhhhh," was the sound that interrupted everything. It was from Barney Bussett.

"Oh my goodness, sweetie," Krendy marveled as quick, rapid bursts of semen erupted from Barney's prick.

"You are like the the Lucas gusher at Spindletop," Krendy said, playfully alluding to the first major oil gusher in Texas, many decades ago.

"No, no, I'm like the Saint Vincent Volcano," Barney argued, his prick still releasing sizable rivulets of ejaculate, much to Krendy's amazement.

"The Saint Vincent Volcano indeed," she laughed.

They had proven to be such a wonderful tandem all afternoon, and, true to form, Barney and Craig once again worked in unison, as Craig's majestic - sometimes acrobatic - organ spasmed in Krendy's loving hands, Craig submitting to the moment and climaxing to extended proportions.

"Oh my goodness, it's so white, so thick!," Krendy proclaimed as Craig's plentiful cum-shots fired out across her legs and onto the hot cement below.

"I was that stripper today. I was that stripper today," the son of the advertising guru proudly proclaimed, at last living out what was previously a very private fantasy.

"Oh my goodness. You boys, I'll tell ya,'" Krendy said, getting up from her chair, stretching those lovely limbs of hers. "This was a lot of fun today. You boys make me feel so young again."

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeese let us strip for you again," Craig pleaded.

"Whoo-hoo!" Krendy bellowed, surprised by the young man's desire to submit to her fancy.

"Well I live about two hours from here, hon, but -

"We don't care. We'll drive," Barney pleaded.

Krendy started cracking up.

"You boys are too much."

She, very discretely, began to gently clean off her hands with a napkin that she had taken from the picnic table, Barney's very active organ having erupted anywhere and everywhere moments earlier.

"It's just like I said before, kiddo," she said to Craig, although speaking to both of them collectively. "You guys have every right to live, well, a naturalist lifestyle if you please. I merely supplied some examples I knew of, men that lived that way and lived happily."

Krendy was giving them some heartfelt advice, advice for life, and advice they could use down the road. But all they could think of at the moment was living another day just like this one.

"But can we come to Houston?" Craig persisted.

"My door is always open, and so is our pool."

She winked, very sexily.

"Dude, we're Krendy's private strippers for life, dude," Craig said, high-fiving his buddy.

"Dynamite," Barney could barely get out, his excitement overcoming him.

So caught up in the moment, they had forgotten about Maddy, who was doing her damndest to suck off Dick Parker.

It was a daunting task, but the young woman refused to be intimidated and began to hunker down.