The Tick Incident Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their hard-ons practically beckoned for attention. The girls simply just could not ignore them.

"If we don't do something with this," Maddy said aloud, "we oughta be ashamed of ourselves."

********************

"I just got an idea," Janet said with a mischievous grin.

"What?" Maddy inquired, as Carrie and Krendy sat down and began to chat at the picnic table.

Janet had to suppress a laugh.

"I have these plastic rings..." she began.

"We could..." she continued, gesturing that they could toss these rings at the boys, and a certain part of their anatomy.

"Ohhhh, that's awesome," Maddy said.

The girls giggled with tremendous delight at the very thought of playing such a game with the boys' towering erections.

As Janet ran excitedly into the house, Krendy knew something was up.

"What are you two planning?" the mom asked.

"Janet's getting these plastic rings that came with some lawn game she used to have," Maddy told her mother.

"Oh, hon, I don't think we have the poles anymore for that game, and if we do, they're buried in the garage somewhere," Carrie interjected.

"Oh we have the poles," Maddy said teasingly.

"Where? I don't see any poles," Krendy persisted.

Janet returned, rings in hand.

"Janet, darling, what are you two up to? I can't get a straight answer from my daughter," Deb said from the table, swatting away a yellow jacket.

"Me and Maddy are gonna take turns throwing the rings," Janet said.

"At what?" Krendy asked.

"Not at what, at who? Craig and Barney," Janet explained.

Krendy was about to give up. She just didn't get what they were driving at. But she gave it one last try.

"I just don't understand," she admitted.

"Mom, me and Janet are gonna take turns throwing the rings, at Barney and Craig, and the object is to get the rings around their cocks," Maddy spelled out.

Carrie thought it was fantastic. She laughed heartily at the girls' idea and their brazenness.

Krendy, after bristling at the concept initially, had to agree it was a pretty neat idea as well.

"And you boys are okay with this?" she asked, albeit in between a few hearty chuckles.

"Yeah, it's cool. It's all in good fun," Barney said, with Craig endorsing the plan as well.

As the girls went about organizing their little game, Deb offered some advice.

"Hon, why don't you have the boys stand at opposite ends of the patio, like a game of horse shoes," she said, finding humor at her own idea.

Carrie pointed out that this particular form of entertainment was not at all a new concept.

"Ya' know I've seen this kind of thing a lot of times at some of the galas I've attended," she said to Krendy. "To pretty epic proportions (laugh)..."

"And the girls stumbled upon it on their own. How wonderful," Deb said wholeheartedly.

As the game began, just throwing that first ring and see it bounce off Craig's thighs made the girls crack up.

"My first actual game of cock ring toss. I love it," Maddy gushed.

All the boys had to do was stand there and let the girls make a game of their huge erections. When the first few rounds of throws did not find their targets, Janet demanded further assistance from the guys.

"Can you kind of...push your midsection out more, like this?" she simulated. "Make your cock stand way out and up, away from your body."

The boys grew strangely fond of following the girls' instructions.

'What were these tickling submissive desires they had?,' they each pondered.

Here they were, naked as could be, with the girls fully covered up in their bathing suits, and the girls were using the boys as mere props in a very risque backyard game. And the boys loved it.

Maddy attempted a throw. It came up short, evoking some laughs.

Janet's toss hit the head of Craig's stiff organ, making it sway.

"Ooo, do I get a point if it hits his penis but doesn't go around it?" Janet asked.

"It's gotta go around it," Maddy said with playful conviction, because giving the game actual rules made it more real, more tangible.

"Shame on you girls, making sport of their current...condition," Krendy said with a chuckle.

"It's fun," was Janet's response.

The game progressed, and gained momentum. The score went back and forth between the two. Maddy even managed to land two ringers in a row.

But the amusement surrounding the situation reached its crescendo when the boys appeared to be - in an effort to assist the girls - thrusting their pricks as high up into the air as they could.

"That's it, gimme a nice, big target," Maddy encouraged them.

"Keep it sturdy and upright," Janet instructed them.

The girls wondered if they might as well play all the way until one of them reached 21 points. After all, that was the rule for horse shoes and other similar backyard games.

Another ringer.

Then another.

The local baseball team would have given anything for this type of consistency.

"Oh, yes!" Maddy yelled in jubilation, hopping up and down on the warm concrete. "That gives me 21, unless you can top it."

Janet took a deep breath. Her gaze was on Craig's cock, some 10 feet away. She slowly and carefully tossed one more ring, one last chance, but it hit Barney's tummy, bouncing to the ground.

"Aw shucks," she said.

"Who won?" Carrie asked.

Maddy's emphatic celebration provided the answer.

Janet, meanwhile, went to fetch the rings and put them away. Two of them still encircled Barney's seven-inch wiener. Out of disgust, Janet pushed the first plastic ring down hard on his erection before pulling it off, causing Barney's stiff prick to fling upwards and smack his tummy. He cringed just a bit.

The second ring, she pulled down even harder. His dork flung up and down like the big ole diving board at the Sammons Park Pool.

"Ugh, I hate to lose," Janet remarked under her breath.

A certain buzz began to permeate. Craig and Barney loved the girls' attention. Likewise, Janet and Maddy felt very much in control of the situation.

Krendy congratulated the two boys for their efforts, but felt something - or someone - was missing.

"Oh, Dick," Deb said, turning around and gazing at the young man, seated over at the picnic table, almost out of sight of the group. "I just feel bad you didn't get to join in on the festivities."

Dick felt obligated to get up and make it easier for Krendy to speak to him. He walked over and stood by her side.

While Craig and Barney still sported noticeable erections, Dick was very much under control, the product of his conditioning.

His penis remained completely flaccid, although hanging down a good distance between his legs.

"Shucks, ring toss doesn't do Parker justice," Craig remarked. "Just have one of the girls toss him a softball and he could probably smack it into the Fishers' yard with that thing."

Krendy immediately burst out laughing.

"Oh good grief," she mustered.

"Dude, that thing resembles the giant python that King Kong had to tussle with on Skull Island," Barney added.

Krendy nearly fell off her seat.

"God, Mom," Maddy laughed.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she fought to get out, in between chuckles. "It's the imagery. Oh my God, you boys are too much..."

Dick, always a good sport when jokes were made at his expense, swiveled his hips, making his outsized organ swing pendulously from side to side, smacking his thighs. Krendy, biting down lightly on her index finger, mentioned offhand that the sight conjured up memories of a long-ago road trip to the Oregon Convention Center, and its giant swinging Foucault Pendulum.

Everyone laughed.

The boys took that as an invitation to crack more (big) dick jokes.

"Jesus, Parker, how did you ever run track?" Barney pondered aloud. "Didn't that thing ever flop into the next lane and trip the guy running next to you?"

The laughter just intensified, and Dick, as always, played it off with a wonderful, boyish grin. Krendy, tickled to death by the boys' playful taunts at Dick's incredibly large organ, whooped and hollered in delight.

Carrie, with a pleasant, maternal grin aimed in Dick's direction, waited patiently until the waves of laughter subsided.

"If I may interrupt these enthralling comments from the Peanut Gallery," Carrie began with a wry grin. "Dick, hon, you wanna help me bring out more stuff?"

********************

The young Parker boy obediently followed his step mother inside to the kitchen.

Pretzels, chips and iced tea were being organized on a nice, neat tray to be taken back out to the patio. But in this hurried task, Carrie found time to initiate an important back-and-forth dialogue with her stepson.

"Do you ever talk to your friends about CFNM, hon?" she asked so sweetly, so gently. "Today's a great opportunity for it."

Dick shrugged.

"I dunno," he said. "I try not to talk to Barney and Craig about anything."

Carrie smiled.

"Fair enough, sweetie," she played along, "but all I'm saying is, it's nice to have a couple of friends - ya' know - that are interested in the same kind of thing."

Dick began to respond but let Carrie continue.

"Now I am no philosopher," said the wonderfully-engaging brunette, now casually leaning up against the corner of the kitchen table. "But when I was in high school, my swim coach drew an analogy to the three rivers."

"Three Rivers," she repeated. "It's a city in Live Oak County. It's named for - ding, ding, ding, you guessed it - its proximity to three rivers.

"See, the Atascosa joins the Frio north of the city, while the Frio joins the Nueces south of the city."

Dick had this adorable, puzzled look.

"But anyhoo," Carrie went on, "my coach stressed the importance of unity. People coming together, joining forces."

Dick nodded, his mind dwelling on the rivers and the thought of a strong current, how he felt more and more drawn, more and more taken by this wonderful new lifestyle he was embarking on. The tide was carrying him further and further.

"Well, enough analogies," Carrie laughed. "And it always cracks me up to this day how everything my dear coach said had something to do with water. For goodness sake, I know we were a swim team, but good grief."

Heading back out, refreshments and all, Carrie and Dick walked right into a heated conversation.

"Oh c'mon, King Kong was a bad movie," Maddy argued.

"No, it wasn't," Barney fired back, taking a seat at the picnic table. "Jessica Lange in that skimpy, little outfit, I mean c'mon."

"The special affects were soooo bad," Janet continued. "That giant hand going across the screen, that was sooooo stupid."

"Totally," Maddy chimed in.

"I love King Kong," was all Barney could say. "Love that movie."

The cinematic discussion had subsided, and everyone jostled for room at the picnic table and indulged in some late-afternoon snacks. Craig and Barney, much more relaxed now in more ways than one, sat comfortably, their erections having subsided. Their nudity, as it had been for the entire day, was as much an accepted part of the scenery as Carrie's Black-Eyed Susans. And just as natural and free.

"So," Maddy began, crunching into a pretzel. "Are you two guys CFNM aficionados like your buddy, Dick?"

"Are we what, and what?" Barney responded.

Maddy laughed.

"CFNM? You do know what CFNM means, right?" she posed.

Carrie looked over at Dick, nodding to him, as if to say 'see? The topic came up on its own.'

"CFNM," Krendy repeated. "It's an acronym."

Barney hesitated to say anything.

"Acronym means - " Craig began.

"I know what an acronym is, dude," Barney fired back.

Again, just silence.

"It stands for Clothed Female Naked Male," Maddy explained. "For goodness sake, I shouldn't have to spell it out for you - you've been living it for the past several hours."

Barney and Craig looked at each other, like they had wandered into some foreign territory without even knowing it.

"It falls under the umbrella of a nudist lifestyle," Krendy calmly explained, licking some mustard off her fingers. "But with one major exception. The men go nude, but the women do not reciprocate, hon."

It was quiet. Barney's brain was at work.

"Reciprocate means - " Craig began.

"I know what reciprocate means, dude," he said, annoyed.

Everyone chuckled a bit.

"The women - they keep their clothes on, sweetie," Krendy said gently.

"Oh," Barney answered.

The boys didn't know what to make of it. Part of them wanted to argue the unfairness of that particular dynamic, but at the same time, if this is what they were indulging in - and greatly enjoying - all afternoon, how could they argue its merits.

"Guys, it's like this," Dick spoke up.

"I'll give 'ya the cliff notes version," he said simply, trying to relate to them. "I just learned about CFNM recently, but it's...it's kind of something that goes back generations in my family.

"At the heart of it is, well, kind of a surrender to the opposite sex, in sort of an act of love and devotion," he said, feeling at first like he was doing an awkward oral presentation but then feeling more and more at ease.

"Listen to you, Parker," Craig laughed. "You sound like Luke right after he learned about the Force. All of a sudden, he's getting all preachy about it with Han, like he wrote the book on it or something."

"It always goes back to Star Wars," Janet joked, noting the boys' preoccupation with that particular film.

Before Dick could clearly make his point, Barney jumped in.

"I had a fantasy once," he admitted. "I actually was so excited by it, I...sort of started writing it down."

"Well okay, let's hear," Krendy urged.

"It's on a faraway planet," Barney began.

"Yeah? What's the name of it?" Craig asked eagerly.

"Dude, don't interrupt," Barney fired back.

There was a pause, indicating that Barney's story was still very much under construction.

"The name of the planet is...well it's Dallas Two," he muttered.

As much as they tried to hold back, the rest of the group couldn't hold back a chuckle.

"Are you serious? Dallas Two? Dude, could you be any less creative?" Craig jokingly criticized.

"Oh c'mon," came Krendy to the rescue. "I think it's a wonderful start. Hon, do go on..."

"Well, I couldn't think of a name yet. Dallas Two might just be...temporary.

"So anyways. Dallas Two is a planet going through rough times, for over two centuries now. Rain is scarce, everything is very dry.

"But the one thing going for it is that the planet is under the maternal, loving care of the mountain goddesses - the most beautiful creatures in the galaxy.

"See on this planet, women rule the world - in a good way. And men are their servants. They do backbreaking work all day long, to please their goddesses. But it is a happy balance - the men know their place and are happy, excited..."

Krendy lightly bit down on her lower lip, excited and enthralled about what she was hearing.

"See on Dallas Two," Barney went on, "all of the men must go completely nude, as a sign of respect to the women. The men like being nude, they enjoy being nude. Well it, it's sort of a utopia..."

"A CFNM utopia?" Maddy suggested.

"Yeah, exactly. A CF-M & M's utopia," he said, jokingly mixing up the acronym to make it sound like some sort of chocolate candy.

Krendy clapped, wanting to hear more. She even pushed her chair closer to Barney, now just seated a few feet away.

"I created a role for myself on the planet. My name is Regor - well, it's Roger spelled backwards, as in Roger Staubach. I'm the most potent man on the planet."

"Potent?" Janet asked with a grin.

"See, all of the men, in addition to being the mountain goddesses' primary work force, the men also need to be milked on a regular basis. Their sperm is bottled, saved, and ultimately used for procreation.

"Not only is there CF-M & M's going on, the men are harvested, lovingly coaxed and brought to climax by the mountain goddesses..."

"Ooo, wicked," Maddy cooed.

"Captain Regor, well, I'm the most fertile," Barney announced with gusto.

"Well that's right on the nose," Krendy replied. "Sweetie, I think you fertilized the Parkers' entire back yard today. Enough for a whole new civilization!"

Celebrating Barney's earlier climactic moments soon gave way to more detailing of his epic tale.

"Regor enjoys a wonderful existence, at one time or another milked by every goddess in the quadrant. He has incredible potency.

"The women, meanwhile, provide such a peaceful presence, with voices as sweet as a song bird," he said, further painting a picture. "Men are even't allowed to see a woman until age 18 - they can't comprehend the beauty."

"Not even see a woman?" asked Janet, astonished.

"Well, they live on opposite sides of the planet. The women live in the San Antonio's - again, I'll think of a better name later, but anyways, they're gorgeous pink mountains, fluffy clouds encircling each lofty peak. But yeah, the men have to be conditioned, years of eager anticipation before they get to see a goddess in her most natural state. If they saw one before that, God, the guy would just explode..."

"Am I in your story dude?" Craig asked.

"Totally, dude, I hooked you up. You're this dynamite farm hand who helps Princess Turquois with her acres and acres of territory..."

"Hey, I'll take it," Craig said happily.

"And how bout Dick, hon, is he in your story?" Krendy asked, taking a sip of her iced tea.

Barney laughed.

"Well, there's a character that was sort of inspired by Parker, but it's not exactly human..."

"It's this male creature called a dallastinian," Barney went on "and its wiener is bigger than the rest of his body. It can use it to carry buckets and other farm supplies around the grounds..."

The definition of this mythical creature elicited chuckles from the group, and caused Dick to rise to his feet, and take a playful bow.

"Sweetie, come here," Krendy said with affection, soon rubbing his arm. "For goodness sake, sweetheart, your remarkable dork has been the subject of so many satirical jabs today."

"Eh, I gotta admit this thing's rife for parody," Dick replied. "This thing is outrageous..."

The fact that he was, himself, in awe of his own massive organ only caused more humor to flow. Dick indulged the crowd further.

"You do the hokey pokey and ya' swing yourself around," he said, rolling his hips to cause his long, flaccid penis to swing about in a circular motion.

Everyone, including Dick, had a good laugh.

"You're one groovy dude, Parker," Barney said with praise. "Kinda quiet, keeps to himself, watches The Incredible Hulk and C.H.I.P.S., builds models...all the while lugging around a frickin eight-inch softy."

Dick continued to make his dork swing back and forth, evoking a chorus of shrieks and high-pitched laughter.

"Barney, I want a written copy of your story in four to six weeks," Krendy lovingly encouraged. "I am serious, young man, I want to see you keep working at your craft. Seems like you finally found a fitting outlet for your imagination."

"Just takes time," Barney replied.

Only a few seconds of quiet followed before Maddy, Janet and Krendy urged Craig to share something of himself, of his innermost desires and secrets.

"God how do you follow that up?" Craig asked, in admiration of Barney's intergalactic CFNM utopia. "You crack me up, dude."

Craig then took a deep breath and poured forth his thoughts.

"A while back, this girl I was dating, well, she had an older sister," Craig recalled, kick-starting his memory.

"One day I was over, my girlfriend at the time, and her sis, were laughing about something, and one of the older sister's friends was over too."

Nervousness and excitement built up so much in young Craig that he recanted each part of his story in between short, rapid breaths. He knew he had to settle down and push forward.