The Tick Incident Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is why I never played softball," she joked, as her soaked bathing suit further emphasized her large breasts.

"I tried to catch it like a big beach ball," she said, poking fun at herself.

Seeing Krendy in such sexy swimwear not only aroused the boys tremendously, but it also cracked them up how Deb's formal demeanor all those years seemed to have greatly concealed just how fun-spirited she was.

After a while, it was down to just Barney and Maddy. As the pair tossed the balloons back and forth, everyone drew in closer.

"How does he stay focused? I'm having enough trouble keeping my eyes off Madeline's big water balloons," Craig said.

Maddy, in turn, was distracted by Barney's big, bouncing cock. Craig inadvertently looked over at his buddy and saw that he was sprouting an enormous erection.

"Aw dude, what the hell?" Craig said in disgust, turning his head away from the sight, just as the women began to make it their primary focus.

And it was quite a sight. Barney's extremely rigid penis was standing straight up, even smacking his taught belly every now and then.

"God, it looks like Apollo 17," Craig laughed.

"Heavens, I don't think I've ever seen one point up so straight like that," Krendy commented.

"This young man is very, very excited about his nudism experience," Carrie smiled.

"Honest to God, Emerson Construction couldn't erect something more sturdy and firm," Krendy raved.

Every time Barney caught the balloon, his dick bounced up and down with tremendous energy. Maddy started cracking up, to the extent where she was actually bent over at the waist, laughing her head off.

It entertained her so much now that Barney did it on purpose, dancing around and bouncing his prick up and down, side to side. The uncompromising hardness of his erection didn't allow it to swing in a circle, more just all over the place, like he was giving it a workout.

"I'm...made for dancin'," Janet jokingly sang as Barney contorted and frolicked about.

Beyond the comedic value of this display, Maddy found the sight of his strong, hard and eager cock pretty darn arousing.

"Hey, Disco Star," she teased, "can you go like this? Can you balance it on your cock and fling it up in the air?"

"I can sure try," the Bussett boy quickly replied.

He gladly satisfied her request.

The balloon only went a few inches in the air but that was good enough for applause. It splashed to the ground.

"That was awesome," Maddy exclaimed, rubbing Barney's shoulder.

"Ya' gotta great cock," she openly complimented him with a giggle, knowing he would enjoy it. "You do. You have a really nice cock."

Maddy also said it in a way like she was simply pointing out the obvious, which got him even more excited.

"Thanks," he replied.

"Seriously," she followed up with a smile, her stare lingering on his excited genitalia.

He flexed his prick again, making her giggle.

"You have a big dick," she said matter-of-factly, giggling, giving Barney plenty of attention while Janet had walked in closer to Craig, flirting with him and squeezing his butt.

"That's...gotta be at least a seven incher," Maddy said.

"Exactly," Barney said.

"I'm developing quite the eye for these things," Maddy told him with pride.

She was staring at it, the point of focus.

"Oh God," Barney uttered, just as his intense feelings of arousal began to boil over. A substantial amount of semen shot out from Barney's prick and splashed at Maddy's feet, causing her to jump back.

"Holy shit," she said, startled.

Without even being touched, Barney's erection shot forth several white ropes.

"Jesus, it's like the Lone Star Geyser," he said, his voice trembling.

Barney was groaning, sort of apologetic, like he just couldn't control it.

"Holy Toledo?!" Krendy said while watching this captivating display unfold.

"Oh my God, it's not gonna stop. It's not gonna fuckin' stop," he said.

"Watch out!" Krendy advised cheerfully, their eyes darting upwards to follow each huge volley of semen.

"Oh look at it, look at it, look at him go!" Krendy yelled. "Ha-ha-ha!"

"Holy cow, did you see the arc on that one?" Janet gushed.

One last spurt.

"Ha! That was a little one," Janet said.

"It was little but fat, thick," Maddy remarked.

"Look at all that!" Janet exclaimed.

"Sweetie, I didn't get to see Saint Vincent, but I have to imagine that was pretty darn close," Krendy told Barney.

"Was that normal for you?" Maddy inquired.

"It's been a while," Bussett explained, still somewhat embarrassed.

She giggled.

"When you're a chronic masturbator like him," Craig said, "going one day equals a month for a normal person."

"Shut up, dude," Barney replied.

"God, one hour in and he blows his load," Craig joked.

"That was some load," Krendy rollicked. "Holy Toledo."

"I'm so sorry," he still pleaded.

"Sweetie, sweetie, why on Earth are you apologizing?" Krendy asked. "For Pete's sake, that was an amazing ejaculatory extravaganza you just put on."

Barney was proud to hear her say that. In fact, it was very encouraging.

********************

"Barney, hon, you wanna get the hose?" Carrie suggested, as she glanced down upon the multiple - and substantial - puddles of ejaculate the young Bussett boy had unwillingly deposited all over the back patio.

Carrie's smirk suggested she was mighty impressed with Barney's potency, but was always intent on keeping her yard and patio a spotless example of perfection.

"Yes, mam. I am so sorry Mrs. Parker," was the young man's response.

"It's okay, hon," she told him with a chuckle. "We're all here to have a good time."

As Barney went to work with the hose, the rest of the group sat down and began to chat. The four women sat at the picnic table while Dick and Craig grabbed a couple of lawn chairs and pulled them up close to the gals.

"Did anyone see 'Manhattan?'" Krendy inquired, sparking a discussion about the latest flicks.

"I did," Janet burst out. "It was really good."

"John Schneider was on the cover of TV Guide this week," Maddy interjected, casually changing the subject.

"Oh my God, he is such a fox," Janet raved.

"Tell me about it," her friend immediately agreed.

Dick and Craig kind of rolled their eyes at the topic of conversation, and as if one cue, Carrie offered her stepson a chance to get away for a sec.

"Oh, Dick, you wanna go make some iced tea, hon?" she suggested.

"Yes, mam," he dutifully replied, quickly getting to his feet.

"Dick, just use the pitcher on the counter, sweetie," Carrie calmly instructed him.

Janet and Maddy continued to talk over the noise created by the spray of the hose against the hot patio, as Barney was persistent with his task.

"I think you missed a spot, dude," Craig teased his friend.

"Shut up, man," Barney fired back. "Not my finest moment."

"Bernard, darling, come join the rest of the group," Krendy offered. "The patio looks just fine, dear."

Krendy scooched over to give Barney a seat next to her on the bench. She then crossed her legs, right leg over her left. Barney couldn't keep himself from glancing down to see her big, lovely thighs.

'Oh, God, they're even more substantial and thick when she has her legs crossed like that,' Barney thought to himself. 'I'm gonna frickin' end up exploding again.'

"Did you pick your classes yet?" Janet asked Barney in a somewhat harsh tone.

"Bernard hasn't even finished high school yet, isn't that right, Bernard?" Krendy announced.

The young man could only shrug.

"Bernard!" Maddy yelled. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Lazy," Krendy suggested. "A warmhearted and engaging young man but as lazy as the day is long."

"Some of those classes were hard," he said of his last semester at Temple High.

"Well that's the point, sweetie," Krendy smiled. "Gosh if you would only apply yourself, you'd be surprised what you can do."

Barney did not argue. He listened to their advice, which now came from every direction, including Janet, Maddy and Craig.

"Tough love," Krendy said with a smile. "We're all being hard on you but you need to hear it."

Barney suddenly had a thought, and given the newfound crush he had on Ms. Krendall, it seemed to make sense.

"You could be my tutor," he suggested.

"Oh no," she said, leaning back in her seat, laughing. "I do not want to go down that road. Darling, you would drive me up a wall."

A somewhat sad look of dejection came across Barney's young, boyish face.

"There are plenty of tutors available at Temple Junior College if you get stuck in a rut, hon," she offered.

"But you're nice," he persisted.

"Nice? Sweetie, do you not remember having me as your third grade teacher?" Krendy laughed.

"My mom is anything but nice when she's in the classroom, Bernard," even her daughter, Maddy, admitted.

Barney thought back and remembered his days with Krendy, who, at that time, was Mrs. Walsh.

That was years before Barney would learn of her more tender side, her playful side, how she could laugh at a crass joke, and maybe even tell one. And it was years before he would ever see her in a bathing suit. My oh my.

Even the more serious version of Ms. Krendall turned him on. He liked thinking of her as a harsh disciplinarian, a woman in control.

"From what I remember, you didn't do too badly when you had me as a teacher," Krendy recalled. "I believe I got the best out of you. It was up to me to sort of give you a little kick in the butt."

And with that, Deb innocently patted Barney on the top of his naked rear end. It was a simple gesture, one without any sexual intentions. But God bless Barney Bussett. He could not keep his inner urges from taking over once again.

Just that slight physical contact with Krendy triggered something. Blood immediately rushed into Barney's penis and he could feel his dick quickly growing into a full-on erection.

Thank goodness it was concealed under the table, for the moment.

"Oh, Craig, I knew there was something I wanted to ask you, darling," Krendy posed, looking over at her other former student. "Does your dad do the ads for Shell Gas?"

"Yeah," he laughed.

"I LOVE those," Krendy raved. "Carr and I were talking when one of them came on the T.V. and she mentioned it was your dad's company. That commercial cracks me up.'"

"Yeah that's his pride and joy," Craig remarked with a grin.

Krendy just went on.

"And then the song keeps going, dah-dah-dah...I just think that's really catchy."

Now it was Janet and Maddy who were rolling their eyes.

"What? I do, I think that's catchy," Krendy persisted.

Just then, Dick appeared at the kitchen door, ready to come back out to the party, pitcher of iced tea and cups in hand. He gestured that he needed assistance.

"Barney, could you hold the door for Dick? His hands are full, sweetie," Carrie suggested easily.

Barney hesitated. If he got up, he'd have to once again deal with the embarrassment of an unruly hard-on. He had hoped Maddy or Janet would just go over and hold the door. Or maybe Craig might jump up. But nobody was budging. He started to get anxious.

"Bernard? Hold the door for Dick, hon, he needs help," Krendy offered, even crossing her legs again, indirectly making Barney's situation that much worse.

He couldn't move.

"Barney! Get up off your butt," Janet said.

The young Bussett boy slowly and reluctantly stood up from the patio bench. He was seated so close to the table that, as he rose, his erection caught underneath the table and then, once it was freed, sprang up as if it were Alexander the Great's mighty catapult. Barney's prick smacked loudly against his belly.

Everyone at the table saw - and heard - Barney's massive erection, which, despite his embarrassment, was a truly magnificent sight.

"My goodness, young man, again?" Krendy said with wide-eyed wonder, shocked that he could so quickly be at full mast again, given his earlier outburst.

"It doesn't want to go down," Barney said in an apologetic tone.

"I'll get the door for Dick," Carrie said with a laugh, getting a kick out of Barney's persistent and seemingly uncontrollable erections.

Barney tried to sit back down but Krendy suggested otherwise.

"Sweetie, try and walk it off," she laughed, cracking the others up.

"Do some jumping jacks," Maddy teased him.

"No. No jumping jacks. I might break my ribs with it," he said, poking fun at his current condition.

His openly candid comment, made somewhat in frustration, only made the women crack up even more.

"Sweetie, what prompted this?" Krendy inquired. "What were we talking about, does anyone remember?"

"School and then Craig's dad's ad on television!?" Maddy replied, as if to say, 'how the hell did that get Barney so excited?'

Dick, unfazed by Barney's condition, calmly poured everyone some iced tea. 'This is just typical Barney Bussett,' Dick thought to himself.

Barney, still standing while everyone else was seated, became the object of the women's playful gaze.

"Sweetie, turn to the side just a bit. I just want to get the proper perspective," Krendy offered, cracking the girls up.

The young Bussett boy did as instructed, giving the women a side view. His erection was even that much more pronounced.

"Look at that," Deb said, with a gasp. "Look how tall and firm."

"It's a seven-incher," Maddy raved.

"I don't care what size it is. It's the ferocity that impresses me," Krendy gushed. "Goodness, I thought he would need the whole rest of the day to recover from that earlier display. But not in the least. He's right back up again. With a vengeance it seems."

Barney patiently stood, knowing full well there were four sets of eyes lingering on his dork. It had such an unmistakable hardness and even an uncompromising sturdiness that some playful jokes soon followed.

"Sweetie, just watch out for those dreadful crows. One of them may decide to use you as a perch," Krendy joked.

The girls leaned back in their chairs in rollicking laughter. Their amusement only caused Barney to grow that much more aroused, even moaning a bit as he could feel a small dose of pre-cum emerge from his tall, strained shaft.

And now the real surprise came. With so much attention placed on Barney, the women didn't notice that Craig was hiding something pretty spectacular himself. As he readjusted himself in his seat, his rather large hard-on bounced about, and Ms. Krendall caught sight of it.

"Oh and Craiger, you too?" Krendy whooped and hollered.

"God, both of you guys," Maddy teased them, as she got up from her seat to get a better view of each.

"We're all having a nice conversation at the picnic table and just like that, you two are sprouting a couple of huge boners," Janet chastised them, albeit with an adorable grin. "Unacceptable behavior, boys, just unacceptable."

As much as they wanted to just fade into the background at this point, Barney and Craig were very much the center of attention. Janet and Maddy could not take their eyes of the boys' pricks, the pre-cum on their heads making them glisten in the August sun.

Realizing that the girls were staring anyway, Craig decided to draw more attention to his.

"You wanna see a magic trick?" he asked.

"If it involves your cock, yes," Maddy said emphatically with a big smile.

"Uh-oh, what's he doin'?" Janet remarked as she drew in closer.

Craig began flexing his hard-on up and down, without any assistance from his hands. It moved north and south to such a degree it appeared like a throbbing fifth limb.

The girls were already in hysterics.

"How does he do that?!" Janet raved.

Craig showed no hesitation in showing off his special gift, which appeared to be a very dexterous male organ.

"This is like an X-rated puppet show," Maddy raved.

"Yeah but I don't see any strings," Janet remarked.

Even Barney was impressed with his friend's skills, and now Deb, originally seated comfortably at the table, got up to get a better view of Craig's performance.

"Mom, look at this," Maddy said excitedly.

"I am. Very entertaining," Krendy said with a chuckle.

"He can really move that thing," Janet said, playfully understating Craig's abilities.

"To say the least," Deb raved. "For Pete's sake, I think he's stumbled onto some new form of schlong calisthenics."

Craig loved their compliments and giddy demeanor.

"It's great to have an audience for once," he stated, poking fun at himself and admitting he had done this before, by himself.

The girls wanted, and demanded more.

"Can you smack your stomach with it?" Maddy inquired in between laughs.

"Oh Gawd," her mom replied, cracking up.

"I'm serious!" Maddy persisted. "Move it up and down again, I wanna see if you can..."

Craig did as requested, and much to their delight, he could flex his erection up and down with so much command that it did audibly slap his belly.

Now he sat down on the warm cement of the patio, leaned back a bit, and made his penis flop back and forth between his legs from one side to the other. Back and forth it went, from his left thigh to his right thigh.

"I call this 'the windshield wiper,'" he joked.

Janet and Madison had not seen many penises up to this point in their lives, mostly just sketched, lifeless diagrams in sex-education books.

Seeing a young man such as Craiger move his about with such command was quite an eye-opening experience. He was like a magician flaunting his very majestic wand.

It flopped back and forth so vigorously that it left everybody on the brink of sheer amazement - and amusement.

"Jesus, dude, stop wagging that thing," Barney said, cracking up.

"I had no idea a guy could move his penis around like that," Maddy burst out.

"Neither did I," said the mom with a hearty chuckle, as the women practically fell over each other, laughing their heads off.

"There are some penises in the animal kingdom that are prehensile, meaning they can actually grasp things with them," Krendy pointed out, never taking her eyes off Craig's throbbing tool. "This is probably the closest thing I've ever seen to a human male having one of those. Oh Good Lord..."

"I've just always been able to do it," Craig said, continuing to flex his fully-erect prick.

"We all have our special talents," Krendy laughed.

"I can wiggle my ears a bit," Janet said.

"Craig can wiggle his cock," Maddy replied in such a cute tone.

Barney was now relaxed enough to the point where his penis had returned to its semi-erect state. He wanted to join the performance.

He wasn't able to put on a show of penis acrobatics like his friend, but instead simply rolled his hips to make his fat, floppy organ swing about in a circle.

"Ah yeah, there's some helicopter," Maddy exclaimed.

"He's really good at that," Janet laughed.

With all of this attention now placed squarely on their penises and the various tricks and stunts they could muster, Maddy just stood back and took it all in.

"This has turned into a frickin' talent show for their cocks," she said with a laugh.

"It has, hasn't it?," her mom added. "An impromptu one at that, but nevertheless."

Dick was simply delighted that - for once - all the attention was off him. He enjoyed having his friends revel in the moment.

"You guys are such showoffs," Krendy teased them.

Craig and Barney soon just stood there, the moment overcoming them, their penises once again returning to their fully-aroused state. The boys just couldn't help it. Being naked in front of so many women, for so long, with so much attention placed on their very talented schlongs was more than enough to bring them to the threshold. Pre-cum glistened on the heads of their dicks, a very telling sign of how much they enjoyed the girls' company and their amused demeanor.