The Time Was Right

Story Info
She decided to experiment.
2.4k words
4.49
6.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers

Sex. People start wondering about it from the moment they hit puberty and probably never stop thinking about it until they're dead. Unfortunately, thinking about it isn't the same as experiencing it, and I had reached a stage where I wanted to experience it. I just felt that the time was right.

My immediate problem was choosing a partner. I'm nineteen and obviously I want someone around my own age, although there are some older men in the area who I might look on favourably. The unmarried ones, that is. There again, an attractive, unmarried, but older, man is unmarried for a reason so it's probably better to steer clear of them.

I live up in the hills, within reasonable distance of the town. Most of the boys were in that town so I tended to look around whenever I went there. This didn't mean that there weren't some viable specimens up in the hills, but I didn't see them all that often.

I was finding that it was harder than I expected to find someone who could initiate me into the delights of forbidden pleasures. I thought that my requirements were fairly straight forward. A nice boy, my age or a little older, reasonably fit, and reasonable to look at. Lay it out like that and there should be no problem, right?

Wrong. The devil was in the details. David met that criteria but when I stopped to say hullo I found the he had a smell that made me sick to my stomach. I cut that meeting short and sort some fresh, clean, air to breathe. That was only the first of adjustments I had to make to my requirements.

Intelligence was required. Loud mouthed machismo was not. Brutes need not apply. Boys with partners not wanted. Someone who'd boast of a conquest definitely not wanted. (I wanted sex, not a reputation.) I was starting to feel quite despondent about the paucity of available males.

That was the situation when I decided to go fishing one Friday afternoon. There was a decent pond where the river looped around a nearby hill and you can always catch a trout there. (Well, I can even if others can't.)

I grabbed my equipment and hiked to the pool. I reached the pool and dumped my stuff near the spot I normally fished from. That's when someone spoke to me.

"You're going to be out of luck, Mary-Beth," a voice said. "I've been swimming and I suspect that all the fish are currently in hiding."

Irritated I turned my head in the direction of the voice, spotting Jaques wading towards the shore. I frowned at him. He had no right to spoil my fishing.

Jaques is what you call a non-entity. I mean, you just tend to not notice him, even if you're the only two people in a room. He just doesn't register. I probably should have spotted him in the pool, but it was Jaques, so I didn't.

Even now, when I was talking to him, he barely registered on me. That is until I saw some unexpected movement. That's when the entirety of the situation registered loud and clear. Jaques had been skinny-dipping. In other words, naked. Leaving the pool put all his nakedness on display, which I didn't fully register until that unexpected movement.

The movement was his cock. It had gone from flaccid and shrunk due to the cold water to interested and tumescent. Even as I focused my eyes on it the damned thing reared up into the air. I'd never actually seen a naked man's cock before, let alone one standing tall, and I was somewhat shocked. I knew in theory what the things looked like. Who, in this day of the internet, didn't? I also knew that on average a man's erection was from six to eight inches long. I'd just never realised how big six to eight inches could be when applied to an erection that was right there.

"Do you mind?" I asked, trying to sound offended rather than fascinated.

You may be wondering why I'd never considered Jaques as a potential sex instructor. The answer is simple. He's a non-entity and I'd completely overlooked him.

"I don't mind at all," he said with a laugh, continuing to walk towards me.

I looked around and spotted his clothes, over to the side under a tree. That explained why he was walking in my direction, and probably enjoying giving me an eyeful. I was doing my best not to watch him as he passed, which, in hindsight, was a mistake.

He didn't exactly pass me. He stopped next to me and pushed my shoulder firmly. I simply took a step back and found I couldn't. His leg was behind mine, resulting in me tripping and falling backwards. Jaques very thoughtfully caught hold of me and guided my fall so I didn't crash to the ground, but I still landed flat on my back, unhurt but quite startled.

I was even more startled, let us say shocked, at what happened next. I was simply dressed for some fishing. Just a t-shirt and some leggings. Jaques glommed onto my leggings, hauling them down (along with my panties, damn him) while at the same time lifting, hoicking my legs up into the air.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I screamed at him, even while a little voice was whispering what do you think he's doing you idiot.

He didn't answer the question, just taking leggings and panties right off and throwing them to one side, leaving me half-naked, and wearing just a t-shirt didn't exactly thrill me. With my legs hauled high and wide I was effectively bent double and had the doubtful pleasure of being able to look at my own pussy.

I was also able to see his erection, hovering dangerously close to me.

"You wouldn't dare," I snapped and he had the gall to laugh.

"Now be reasonable, Mary-Beth," he gently chided. "How could I not dare? We can both see that you're expecting me to proceed."

I hated to admit it but he was right. I guess seeing him walk towards me with his erection swaying as he approached had got to me to a certain extent. I was hot and horny, and my pudenda were reflecting that, swollen and a little moist. (In my defence I have to point out that I'd been horny for a while. It was just that I'd had no way to alleviate that horniness. Now I was being supplied a way, like it or not.)

I hastily covered my vulva with my hands, only to have him laugh at me again.

"Don't be silly, Mary-Beth. Move your hands or I'll smack your bottom."

I looked at the big hand cupped near my bottom and removed my hands, swearing quietly.

"Good girl. Now take your t-shirt off."

"No way," I snapped and then yelped as he followed through and gave me a sharp spank on the bottom. I hastily pulled my t-shirt off and now I was lying there naked, to Jaques's obvious approval.

Oddly enough I found myself considering the situation calmly. I didn't think Jaques was going to get violent, despite having my bottom swatted. Yes, I was going to get fucked but that was both a plus and a minus. I mean, I wanted to get fucked. I'd been looking for an appealing partner and I guess Jaques fitted the bill. That was the plus. However, I wasn't being given any choice and I'd never consciously considered Jaques as a partner. That was the minus. Did they balance out or not? I guess that all depended on how well Jaques performed.

I was, quite naturally, going to do something drastic to Jaques in the near future. Just how drastic depended on his native talent. I'd have to wait and see.

Jaques was now leaning over me, his shoulders keeping my legs where he wanted them. He strolled my vulva, teasing my lips and finally easing them apart just a little. That done he rested the head of his cock against me, right at the entrance to my passage. I was holding my breath waiting for that first thrust, nervous as a kitten and excited as a giddy dog.

Nothing happened, did it! I could feel him pressing against me but not hard enough to enter. Did he expect me to do the work? Fat chance of that happening. This was all on him, like it or not.

What he did start doing was to play with my breasts. He started stroking them, pumping them lightly, teasing my nipples. I was no longer holding my breath but breathing slightly rapidly. I was quite enjoying the things he was doing to my breasts, finding it sensual and exciting. I also noticed that the excitement was affecting my groin, which was getting hotter and wetter.

I might have made a few sounds while he toyed with my breasts but if he was hoping for me to tell him to get on with it he was out of luck. I was quite happy to just lie there and savour the feelings he was stirring up. If he wanted more than that then it was up to him to do something about it.

Eventually he decided that he wasn't going to wait any longer. He started pressing more firmly against me and my lips yielded, letting him enter me. He slid slowly down my passage, having to force entry the whole way as I was rather tight, never having done this sort of thing before. I found I had one small advantage. I may have been a virgin but I wasn't Virgo Intacta due to an unfortunate incident when I was small. (I won't explain but it involved hiding my brother's pencils.)

He kept pushing slowly into me with me able to see his cock sinking in. It was fascinating to watch and I approved. Not only that but the most delicious feeling was stealing over me, centred on my vagina and rippling out from there. I was making a long drawn out sound which I suspected that Jaques would take to be approval. (He'd be right. Very much so.)

It didn't take all that much time and his cock was fully inside me, his hairy groin rubbing against mine. (Yes, mine was hairy. If I'd been expecting this I'd have shaved but I wasn't and hadn't.) It seemed to me that I could feel every inch of him inside me, my passage distended and stretched, that excessively fat cock of his completely filling me. (I say excessively fat because I'm sure cocks aren't supposed to be that thick. Time will tell.)

He held himself pressed against me, watching me.

"Do you know what to do now?" he asked.

Well, der, who doesn't?

"Of course," I said brightly. "Now I get properly raped."

Oh dear. It seemed that he didn't like that answer. Too bad. Maybe it would put him on his mettle if he felt he had something to prove.

Hand cupping my breasts he started moving, withdrawing only to push firmly back inside me. I could see his cock emerging and then sinking back in, each thrust building on those delicious feelings, heating my entire body and imparting a sense of urgency.

I'm not a fool. I had no intention of ruining my first fuck by being recalcitrant. When he thrust into me I would buck up against him, helping him to drive deep into me, the deeper the better as far as I was concerned.

This was what I'd been wanting and I was thoroughly enjoying it. I decided that maybe I wouldn't do anything too drastic to him after all. Just something simple like soaking his underwear in the juice from poison ivy. No permanent harm but a stern warning.

Taking a guess at the time I figured that Jaques had been going for around four or five minutes when he started to increase the pace. He was banging in harder and I was responding, moving with him and subtly urging him on. He kept stepping up the pace and I was having trouble keeping up with him. As a matter of fact I thought that I was completely losing it.

When my climax ripped through me I did totally lose it, shaking and screaming, wanting it to go on and on. I was vaguely aware that Jaques was also climaxing and I made a mental note that if he got me pregnant there would be hell to pay, and paid by him. A problem for another day as it was the wrong time of the month for me to get preggers. I hoped.

He finally rolled off me and we both just lay there for a few moments, breathing hard. I hadn't known that sex could be so energetic. I'd have to improve my fitness if I wanted to continue with this sort of thing.

"What the fuck did you think you were playing at?" I yelled at Jaques. "How dare you assault me like that?"

"Hey, it wasn't my fault. Pure self-defence I assure you."

"Self-defence? What the hell are you talking about? I was just standing here, about to go fishing."

"Ha! I saw the way your eyes zeroed in on me. You were watching me every inch of the way as I moved towards you. The look on your face said 'I want that' and I just acted to prevent you jumping me."

"You have to be kidding. I would never." I spluttered and fumed. How dare he say I might have jumped him?

He had a smug smile on his face fit to rival the Cheshire Cat.

"Well, whatever, it's done now. Might I say that you were something else entirely during that little bit of exercise. I'd never have expected it from the demure little Mary-Beth I've always known. I'll have to see if you improve with practice, as well as making sure to give you plenty of practice."

By this time he'd fetched his clothes and got dressed. Before I could continue to berate him he grabbed hold of me and thoroughly kissed me, his hands taking the opportunity to rove over my body once more. I managed to slap his hands away and he winked at me and wandered off, promising to see me again, real soon. Was that last a promise or a threat? I didn't know how to consider it.

Anyway, it was time for me to get on with my fishing. I still wanted a trout or two. I was reaching for my rod when Jaques called out once more.

"Ah, Mary-Beth, you might want to consider getting dressed. You might be a little embarrassed to be caught like that."

That rotten... I'd completely forgotten to get dressed and now he was laughing at me. I was so going to get him.

Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers