The Tissue Box

Story Info
Using the Ex.
3.1k words
4.14
3.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For three years, we were greedy for each other. For a year and a half, I gratefully ate a mile of your shit just to see where it came from. For twenty years, I cursed the absence you created. I longed for you so bitterly it seemed you must surely feel my anguish in the air around you, wherever you were. Now, I just want to tie you up and abuse you.

I have you in my power now. I enter the room, dark except for the spotlight shining down on your bound and naked body. The same body that I used to touch with a love that grew incessantly, that I respected so much I refused to make love in any position that I regarded as bestial or disrespectful, is now splayed and held for my exclusive pleasure. There was a time when I held your body protectively and tenderly, but now I will use it as a wad of toilet paper.

I walk around slowly, enjoying the delectable problem of deciding where to begin. Those lips I one time kissed so thoroughly are now concealed behind the strip of tape that will help you keep the coming whines and moans to yourself. I am not interested in your protests. And, I will not be thrusting into that particular opening in any case. I don't want you biting it off. No, it's not your head that I want.

The eyes that once shed tears as you wrote letter after letter to me, so far away from your embrace, are now blindfolded. You don't know who you are with or how you came to be here. I might tell you later. I might even show you later. Maybe I won't. It all depends on what I feel like. This entire situation is all about my doing to you whatever I feel like doing to you.

Your feet and ankles are held firmly to the carpet and they are being held nicely apart -- very nicely, in fact, your bent over body is quite inviting -- by my invisible assistants who move your body however I please. Whatever it is that supports your body in the air allows your breasts to hang freely. Ah, those breasts! As much as I enjoyed them at every possible opportunity, I never thought they were very pretty. Substantial enough but never pretty. I liked the freckles on your chest but your aureoles are poorly defined. The lumps under the summer dress you used to wear made me want to fuck your brains out, it is true; I sometimes did, that is also true. Your breasts were a nice size and you always enjoyed my touch, and I fondled and pressed and kissed them whenever I could but we will see if you enjoy my use of them on this this impossible occasion.

I walk towards you and pass my hands over your thighs and buttocks. I am introducing our senses of touch to this situation, this unimaginable situation. You never offered your bum to me but now I will take it. In my great good time.

I have with me a little stool and I place it where I can sit with my nose close to your crotch. My assistants bend your body forward and I have complete access to your bottom and to your backburger. I run my hands slowly up the inside of your legs, over your buttocks. I spread you a little further and I consider your puckered opening. I blow my breath on your bottom and enjoy watching goosebumps rising on your flesh.

I massage away the goosebumps and press my cheeks against your buttocks, hugging your legs, embracing you with the last of my love. I explore every part of you I can reach -- except your pussy. I am saving that particular part for special attention. For now, I am joying your calves, your thighs with gratitude for this until now unimaginable opportunity. I smell your skin, I taste you, I lick you, I penetrate your anus with my tongue. I think, If you hadn't been such a conventional thing you might have shaved your ass.

My assistants hand me a bowl with a razor and warm, soapy water and I shave you. I scrape away your most secret hairs. When they are gone, I continue to enjoy the feel of your buttocks with my hands and I slick your wet, soapy anus with my finger. In and out, trying to stimulate you with the wrinkles of skin on my knuckles. In, Out, In, Out. We have all day. Did I just hear a gentle little moan? That calls for two fingers, I think.

Above all, I enjoy my power over you. I rise and embrace your bound body from above. I used to love you and this will be my very last chance to embrace you, even if it is against your will. I intend to be as carnal and rotten and slutty and greedy as I can.

Hm. You really have put on a few pounds, haven't you? I always enjoyed the company of chubby women and so I smack your ass gently and watch the ripples of your fat. This amuses me, so I smack you harder. I smack you from different directions and I watch the ripples flow in different directions. You go "Mmmppf" because you don't like it. I don't care, and I chuckle.

I walk in front of you and remove the blindfold. You can only see my cock, my fabulously hard cock, my tight balls, and the scars in my groin that might allow you to recognize me. I stroke my cock in front of you with lightness, not causing the skin to move up and down my hardness, just a light sensation for me to enjoy. Do you remember me? Can you pick this cock from your library of remembered cocks? Probably, I think, because most of the cocks in your past have been of, shall we say, a different color.

So, you know it is me. Yes, it is me and I am going to do whatever I please. I am going to rape you, very gently -- I don't want to hurt you -- but I am going to have the sex with you that you denied me for years and years and years, that I didn't want when I could have had it but that I want now, now that you are gone for good.

I stand in front of you with my erection. I rub my cock against your face. I like the feeling. I have no consequences to what I do with you. I rub my pubic hair into your face, I make you breathe through it. I draw back a little, I consider the freckles on your pretty face, and I kiss you. My God, how I used to love you! I kiss your reluctant face, remembering how I could once have gladly slipped your entire sweating body into my welcoming mouth.

You do not seem to want to kiss me back, although you couldn't -- I don't care if you do -- and I stand in front of you and look at you. You glance up now, mouth gagged, and you know me. You see who I am. You don't make a sound. You are still, waiting for whatever is next, watching me. My cock has softened a bit and there is a drop of precum. I make sure you see this as I slowly bring my hips to your face and wipe the tasty drop onto the tape below your nose. You cannot resist the pheromone aerosol.

I return to where the restraints present your behind to me, on my little stool. My love for you is gone. I kneel on the carpet in front of your crotch, I extend my tongue, and I lick. My face feasts on your helpless nudity.

You told me once an amazing thing. You told me that you never used dildos or vibrators because you did not want them to deaden your enjoyment of the real thing. Certainly, all those times you masturbated in bed while you thought I was asleep, thinking of whoever the hell it was -- you used your fingers. I could tell. With all the cock you will have enjoyed over the past twenty years without me, you slut, I'm sure you've kept that particular vow -- if no other -- and so girlie, do I ever have a couple of surprises for you now.

My assistants flip you gently onto your back, your butt at the edge of a mattress, your ankles still held firmly wide apart to the carpet, your hands held firmly above your head. You are not uncomfortable but you are totally exposed and vulnerable. Here it is, the pussy of my dreams and of my undying anguish. I pull my stool closer.

Same old stretch marks -- your various lotions and skin potions could never take them away. I don't care -- they help me know that you are the same You who I want. Your pubic hair has been trimmed the way I like it -- not shaved, not wild, just long enough for me to pull on gently with my lips. I enjoy your scent. I brush my cheeks against your bush, push my face firmly into the meat of your sex. There is no way I am going to waste a moment of this but I pause. I lay my forearms on top of your thighs and you can feel I am there, immovable. Placing my face just above your opening I stop moving my body and I just breathe on your sex: slowly sniff in, make your hairs wave as I breathe out. Sniff in, wave out. Sniff in and your musk is growing a little stronger. I part your labia and I see your skin is getting a little, well, flushed.

My assistants raise your feet so they can pull your legs a little further apart -- no pain, no discomfort, but I now have the completest possible access. It's time for tasting.

As you know, I know better than to slurp and pound you with a strong tongue like a porn star. No, I reach out to your inner pussy lips and I just barely touch them with my tongue. Did I just hear you draw an extra breath? Very gently and slowly, I lick a little bit of you. First the right lip, then the left as it thickens and draws away from the right. I pause, enjoying the sight and smell, and I lick a little more. There is more and more moistness oozing from your opening and from the and I lick a little deeper with a soft, broad tongue and I get all that salty flavor. You hate my guts but you are loving the feelings, aren't you? You are moving towards orgasm. An orgasm I want you to have, before the next one. I brush your lips and your hardening clit with my lower lip.

I withdraw a small electric vibrator and its hum causes goosebumps again. Your nipples harden. Your legs are restless against the unseen restraints. Apparently, somewhere along the way you learned the pleasure these items offer and you not only recognize the sound but you anticipate it a little. Maybe not. I don't care. This particular one is going to give you a very creamy orgasm.

I tickle the inside of your thighs with the vibrating toy and I watch as your nipples harden, as the area of your sex gradually darkens in color. I pass it among your curly hairs, rub it slowly along the outer sides of your vulva. I lean forward again and reach out with my tongue, greedy. Ah, yes, there is the flavor of a vagina in the very act of self-lubrication. I touch the vibrator gently to your inner lips, brace my forearm against your thigh so that I can hold it steady, and I trace its tip along the edges of your lips.

Up, Down, Right, Left. I exhale gently on your crotch and pull your hairs with my lips as I slowly tease you to extreme arousal. Your breathing is quick, your body makes little jumps and I know you are close. A finger re-enters your anus, followed quickly by a second and your throat is making growling sounds. Your sphincter tightens around my fingers spasmodically and I slide the vibrator into you and I aim its curved tip towards your G spot.

So, that is what a gagged scream sounds like! Your orgasm causes your hips to buck, your legs and arms to yank against their invisible, unyielding restraints. Your vaginal fluids are flowing freely, bleeding into your anus and I interrupt the flow with my tongue, licking your pussy in a long slow lap. The taste of a woman after she cums! Hard won, it is much thicker than her normal lubrication, so much funkier, salty and delicious. I learned that from you in the old days. Your breathing is ragged, heaving.

I stand and I slip my cock into you without effort, without resistance, without warning and without the need for any added lubrication. When I draw it out, I see it is coated thickly with white cream -- and it disappears inside you again. And again. And again.

I close my eyes as I fuck you steadily, enjoying the feel and the sloppy splatting sounds and I think of happier times with you. I remember the weekend you flew to spend a stolen weekend in my bed with me, the weekend we discovered what came to be our favorite intercourse positions. I fuck you steadily and with concentration for the last time for all eternity, grateful for this impossible opportunity.

I know how fast and how hard I would need to thrust into you to achieve my orgasm and I don't go that far. Before I allow myself to enjoy my orgasm, there is one more thing I want to feel, for old times' sake.

I can tell from the flush of your chest that you are recovering, and from the feeble answering movements of your hips against mine that you are moving towards orgasm again. My unseen assistants gently wrap your legs around my back and you draw me in. I push my cock as deep into you as it will go and I massage your clitoral area with the front of my pelvic bone. I remember the old trick. It rarely failed when I wanted to feel your orgasm clutch the base of my cock.

I reach my right hand under your buttock and I massage your lip on that side and as I feel your body's gasping orgasm against me again I feel your cervix jabbing down into the tip of my penis, hoping to suck my semen into your womb. It worked again!

Your legs relax and I pull out, my cock running thick with your juices. My unseen assistants lift your legs up, back, and the last of your modesty is gone. Your ass is mine, girl. This is what we are here for.

A finger returns to your anus, with its companion. In, Out, In, Out. We have all day. I massage you gently and I gradually feel the resistance of this strong circular muscle relax. A third finger to help with the stretching and your muffled whining tells me you don't like it. You look up to me, make teary eye contact and shake your head. I look down at your ass and pour some soapy shaving water onto it. I push the head of my cock into you with a short thrust. Your throat tells me "OW!" and I adjust my footing to make myself comfortable.

You've accepted the head of my cock but as I push the rest of it into you, your stretching sphincter hurts you like hell. I don't care; my eyes are closed and I am loving how tight the ring is. Actually, it is a little too tight and in response I just continue on and slide my cock in and out. Nice. Your muscle eases a bit, the tightness on my cock is now perfect and I concentrate on my own pleasure. I hear you fart once or twice as I pull all the way out then push all the way back in. It feels fabulous, the pleasure improved by the slight downward angle of my cock into you -- extra friction against the top of my cock feels, just a little extra dirty. I smell a bit of stool and I am tempted to pull out and wipe my cock on your face again but I am getting close -- I've felt the little nerve switches jump into place and I am finally building towards the climax. My climax. Our climax. Our final climax, which you fought for a generation to deny me.

The ripples of the skin on your thighs are now waves flowing in opposite directions. Your head is lifted toward me, eyes horrible with hatred and anger, your throat and chest shining with sweat but no longer flushed, your ugly nipples deflated, your stretch marks dancing as I fuck your ass as hard as I can. Getting warmer, getting warmer, Warmer WARMER -- GOH, gush gush gush into you, I am defiling you like an animal, I try to pump more blood into my cock to prolong the ecstasy, I am planting my seed where you will push it out into a toilet, you bitch why couldn't you have just left me alone right at the beginning, oh my cock is hot, I just fucked your ass and I leave it in as long as it is hard and your sphincter is squeezing the last drops of my load out and I know where it is and I look at your hate filled face and withdraw slowly, feeling it, communicating the feel of my cock in your ass with my eyes as we look at each other for the last time and I leave as much semen inside your colon as I can.

My unseen assistants help you up. They support your once lovely body upright on your knees on the carpet and I press the back of your head into my crotch, wiping myself onto your face as the stool and semen creampie slips out and dribbles slowly down your thighs to stain the carpet. You always hated creampies and kept a whole stack of old diapers beside the bed - I should have known your true nature when I saw that stack and knew its purpose. I kneel behind you, fondle your breasts from behind one last, last, last time with a very hard pinch of the nipples and it is over. I leave you forever.