The Touch of Spring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James face flushed red as he remembered Selania gripping his wrist and pulling him towards the clearing. His head was filled with images of her figure, practically dancing in front of him as she led the way to the village of lamia, with all of those girls talking back and forth....

Wait, all of those..... girls.

"You mean.... I'm the only...."

"Ohhh yessssss. That's right James, and we allllll have a place in this village." Illessi licked her lips hungrily as she slid her coil under them both, bringing James face to face with his captor. "So, now it's my turn human. Tell me James, do you want us?"

James gasped as he felt his heart pound in his chest. "Wait, what? Why would you want to know that?"

Illessi rocked her coils underneath him as she played coyly with her captured toy, bringing her coils up and around him slowly before releasing him yet again on her taught coils. "It's a simple question. What would you do if I told you that everyone in that village, including Selania wanted you?"

"I-er-what? I-I don't know what you're talking about!" James visibly sweat as he began to feel her roll her massive muscles against his back, kneeding them and massaging him.

Illessi breathed heavily into his ear as she slipped her tongue forward, licking his cheek. "Oh James, James, James, you wouldn't liiiieee to me, would you? Just answer honesssstly. Do you want to thrust deep into Selania, and have her moan your name as you push deeper and deeper into her?"

"Uhm, er, that'd be uh.... that'd be.." James saw it in his mind, her beneath him as she slowly pulled him closer and closer, her eyes shimmering and glistening as he felt her wrap around him more and more.

"Mhmm that'd be what now? Well well, I told you I'd have to do what I wanted if I thought you were lying, and that tent in your pants seems to tell me you are.... ssssoooooo."

James snapped back to reality as he saw Illessi's mouth open wide, as she quickly wrapped her coils around his chest, pinning him to her. She quickly bit down on his shoulder, piercing his skin and causing him to spasm in shock at the impact.

He could feel a pulse begin in his shoulders that spread a fire down to his chest instantly, yet it numbed as soon as she bit. She pressed again and he felt more heat swell down his chest and down to his stomach, driving every nerve in his body into overdrive, making every touch of her feel incredibly intense.

James could swear his vision tinged a bit red as he heard her moan into his shoulder.

She pressed once more and the heat in him began to swell down to his cock and he knew immediately what was happening now. His mind could only focus on the growing tension between his legs, as thoughts began to spill out of his head and down to his crotch.

He began to thrash as she gripped him tightly in her embrace. His whole body came to life, as he unconsciously whimpered in need.

Releasing his shoulder with an audible smack as she licked his blood up, she smirked. "There, much better. I'll go ahead and give you a freeby here Jamesy boy, there's only one cure for that gift I just gave you. But you'll need to ask what it is for me to tell you, and you still haven't answered my question in a sa-tis-factory manner. Soooooo, James..." Illessi slowly wrapped her tail around his feet, working her way ever so slowly up his ankle. "What do you want to do with Selania?"

James gasped as his whole body lit up with pleasure as she slowly rose up to his shins. Her coils felt so soft, yet so demandingly powerful as she gripped him."Erg, gah! I-I-I want to... Gh!" James desperately began to claw at his belt buckle, straining to free his cock from its prison, but Illessi dropped onto him, pinning his arms to his sides, pressing her chest into his while slowly, yet irreversibly wrapping his arms behind his back in a vice grip.

"Ah ah, no cheating now. Mhmhm... I'll make it easier for you." Illessi slowly tensed and loosened her coils on James' back as she spoke, tying his arms in a series of complicated knots and loops, before slowly rubbing down his sides and raising above him yet again. "Do you want to feel her under you as you slowly take her soft, delicate body into your hands?" She cupped her busom and slowly began to unclasp her loose bra, taking delicate measures to hide her breasts as she swayed, keeping poor James' eyes locked on her. "Do you want to feel her soft lucious lips on yours as she takes you gently and slooooowly into her coilllllssss?"

Slowly her tail crept up to James' shorts as it gently coaxed them down and away from him, revealing his boxers tenting proudly towards her. "I'll take a yes or a no James..." She licked her lips as she traced her fingers along her busom, slowly revealing her massive cleavage as James' eyes narrowed. His cock rose and bulged as Illessi eyed her prize, gently lifting his boxers off as it sprung upwards, throbbing with need.

"Well that's one head that's saying yes. Mhmm, I'll take that as a yes." Illessi giggled sensuously as she looped another coil around his bare chest squeezing him tightly as he felt the air in his lungs disappate. "I'll tell you what, seeing as how hard it is to think right now, I'll change the rules, just for you."

Illessi slid her tail slowly up James' leg, creeping steadily up his thighs. James bucked helplessly, but couldn't move in her tight embrace as she massaged his body into submission. "You don't have to say a word. I'll give you a choice and you can decide."

James breathed heavily as his cock throbbed with need. He locked his gaze onto his sadistic captor, trying desperately to grind against any part of her that he could, mind begging for release.

"That venom in you takes effect immediately. The cure is in these trees above us." Pointing upwards, she revealed the same flower as before, with another fruit dripping down onto her thick coils, slowly rotating around James' body. "I'm going to free your hand, and allow you to take one if you want. Or....." Illessi pressed her tail tip gently against the top of his cock as it twitched in response. "...You can repay my kindness earlier."

Rolling her hips as she pressed closer, she cupped her nipple and pressed it gently to James, but keeping just out of reach. "Drink deep of my venom and let me take you.."She bounced her boobs in front of his gaze to emphasize her words. "...or take your cure and I'll let you down."

James licked his lips. His cock was so close to her tail, he was tempted to just beg her to take him. His eyes lingered for a second on the fruit, just within arms reach, but he could feel the heat of her chest nearing his face.

He fought with all of his will to move his arm. He was so close to the fruit. His torment would be over. He could free himself from her soft, loving grip. Her scales rubbing up and down his body wouldn't rouse him so much. Her lips wouldn't look so.... Her body wouldn't be so......

James hand began to move of its own accord as he slowly began to shift his gaze back to her voluptuous assets, pushing gently forward, inviting him to give into her generous offer of pleasure.

James willed his hand to reach out and grab. It was all he could do to ignore his body's treacherous desires, his cock begging for release, his heart pounding harder and harder, his mind slowly blanking out.

"Well well well, looks like you are full of surprises James." Illessi chuckled as James' eyes opened up as her hand grabbed his.

James hadn't reached for the fruit.

He hadn't even tried.

His mind was exploding with pleasure as he used his free hand to fondle Illessi, as he struggled to thrust into her coils.

A fiendish grin crossed Illessi's face as her eyes lit up. She slowly lolled her forked tongue out and wrapped it around his neck, savoring his taste. "Very well James, give into me." Illessi wrapped her hand behind James' head as she guided his mouth to her pert nipple.

Instantly his mouth locked in a vice as he felt a soft warm liquid begin to pour into his mouth. She moaned as she wrapped her tail around the base of his cock and gently pumped upwards. His cock immediately exploded onto her tail, as she tightened and loosened, coaxing and gently encouraging more and more out of him.

What would normally have emptied him and drained him, didn't seem to affect him at all as he felt her milk pour into his needy gullet. His erection throbbed again as he felt his body heat up again.

Oh god, his body was even more sensetive now. He was becoming insatiable, as he tried desperately to thrash and buck in her tight embrace. Illessi gasped and moaned as he fought, her eyes closing in bliss.

"Yessssss, thrash for me James! It feels so good when you fight!"

Shifting her coils, she laid herself down in front of James who was still bound and fighting. She presented her bubbly ass and swaying it back and forth in front of him to taunt and tease. Her tail still wrapped around his dick, she pumped him as she pulled his body closer to her back.

James felt her coils shift against his back as she pressed him forcefully forward, pressing his member against her ass, as she squeezed together, causing James to yelp at the sudden burst of pure bliss. His cock twitched, as Illessi giggled and pressed harder against him.

"What's the matter James, is it too much to bear?" Illessi pressed his cock into her ass as she rolled her hips into him. "Let it out James. Give in to your desires and cum for me!"

James felt her clench her cheeks against his bullied dick, and he felt an all too familiar twitch taking over his body. Illessi squeezed her coils in unison as she felt him cum between her ass, showing his submission to her yet again. Smiling, she shook her ass back and forth, as she guided his cock lower, right to her inviting hole.

"What do you want James?" She pumped him again, pressing his tip directly against her tight ass. "Want to know what a lamia can do with her prey?"

James felt himself slowly being pushed forward as her tail unwraveled from his tip to his base, then tightly wrapping around his base, squeezing and vibrating as she pushed him into her.

James yelled in bliss as he entered her tight hole, being thrusted in and out of her forcefully. Illessi giggled as she drew his length in and out. James grunted as he felt pressure build in his groin,but this time it wasn't releasing.

"Mhmmhm, having a hard time James? You won't get to release until I let you." Her tail wrapped around his cock squeezed again to emphasize her point. "You're gonna pump me til I cum big boy."

James could feel his whole body shudder as he was pushed in and out of her, his mind reeling from her relentless assault. She slid her coils under him once more, wrapping him over and over pressing him deep into her loving embrace. James screams were muffled as she tightened her grip around them both in a cocoon of pure pleasure.

James felt his cock ram in and out of her, yet inside her he could feel her squeeze and pump his tip as he reached as far as she would let him. Her ass rippled with every thrust as he smacked against her over and over again, faster with every passing moment.

In and out, over and over, she pushed him to limits he didn't know he could reach. Yet still, she refused to let him cum as she kneaded and massaged his body and will into putty in her hands. Moaning and writhing in pleasure herself, her muscles flexed as she felt her own orgasm peaking far earlier than she expected.

"Ungh, yeah.... let me take... let me take you all the way... AH!" She spasmed and released her grip from the base of his cock, as James pressed fully into her, shaking with need as he felt everything in him well up and burst. "GAH! Fuck yes! Cum in me! CUM FOR ME JAMES!"

James bucked and shot over and over into her, as she clenched and pulled him further into her, pumping him and clenching up into her. James couldn't take it anymore as he pushed fully into her, releasing his seed into her waiting ass, filling her up.

More and more she coaxed out his orgasm as she greedily took all he offered. She screamed in pure adoration as her captive coated her insides as she claimed him.

Slowly his pounding subsided as he felt his cock finally gave up its last spurt. James could still feel it twitching as he fired nothing into her squirming body. Illessi sighed as she slowly pulled her prize back into the trees as she held herself and panted. Pressing her tail against her plump rear, she felt his seed dripping down as she grinned ear to ear. She grabbed a fruit from the tree and peeled off a bite for him, hand feeding him as he slowly regained his senses. Illessi caressed his face as he saw just how much he had came for her.

"My my James, just look at what you've done." Eyeing her prize panting and sweating in her embrace. "I think you'll be perfect for our tribe. And especially for my sisters and I."

James, exhausted and spent, chuckled as she slowly loosened her grip. "Heheh, believe me I'm enjoying myself here. Still, I have no idea how the hell I'm gonna keep up if that's gonna be the treatment here. Holy shit..."

"Oh you'll manage big boy. You certainly managed to satisfy me, so I know you can last a bit. Besides, you were able to last so long an empty stomach, which is honestly amazing."

James felt his stomach as it growled in response. He also noticed he was a bit more.... lean. "Wait what did you do to me? I feel amazing! Well, aside from starving."

"My venom takes your energy and transfers it to something a bit more fun. In small doses its fine, but if I went overboard, you wouldn't have stopped until tomorrow in one go. And that's reserved for special occassions. Especially since there's so many of us to satisfy."

"Ah, heh, you don't say? *Ahem* Well, give me some time to recoup at least. And Illessi?"

"Mhm?" Illessi laid James onto a bed of her coils as she lazily lay on a branch just above.

"Thanks for trusting me. You and your sister both have given me way more than what I ever thought I should get."

"You know she really doesn't believe what you believe about you. In fact, I think I agree with her. You have a beautiful soul, even if you don't see it yet." Illessi looped a coil around James' waist as she closed her eyes. "Come to think of it, you probably gave her the time of her life too. She did bond with you after all."

James tilted his head, biting his lip. "Yeah, speaking of which, what exactly does that mean? I don't really remember everything, but I do know we had a really good night. Well, I did at least."

"She saw you as someone worthwhile, and she bonded your souls together. In simpler terms, she intertwined your spirits together like a lovers' embrace. She feels your joy, just as you will soon feel her's."

"Soon? You mean I won't already?"

"No, she gave you a gift in a sense. She's taken you into her, but skipped a few steps so to speak. I think she wants you to choose her like she chose you, but given how little you know about this, I'm willing to bet she didn't want to coerce you."

James bolted upright "Wait, you mean she brought me here after showing me how much she cares and she'd just let me go to someone else?"

"She was always the sweetest out of us. It wouldn't surprise me in the least."

James felt his heart skip a beat. Doesn't she know I want her too? Of course she would, she literally bound our souls... Then why would she risk losing me to someone else?

Illessi and James both heard a rustling behind them as they turned to see who was coming up. A green and brown lamia peeked around the corner of the tree line, giggling as she saw James' totally naked body. "Heehee. Illessi, we're ready for you both. But take your time if you still need it."

"Oh no, I think we are more than ready for some dinner. James?"

James nodded and smiled softly. "Yeah. And I'd like to see Selania too. Let's go!"

To be continued.


12