All Comments on 'The Town Swingers'

by trishotoy99

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could use some proof reading

Don’t know if English is your first language or not. I’m guessing not. Loved the story but a lot of words in the wrong tense or just poorly used. Keep trying!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had seen 3 times that when the husband was out of town there was a guy that drove into there garage like he lived there. Then he would leave in the morning. It was from one night up to five nights one time. That was when I had to let him know I would sure like to know if my wife was cheating. He was in his front yard and I was walking over and just got to telling what I had seen. I said that I was sorry for the bad news. He had a smirk on his face and just then the guy drove in. He looked at me and said I know he spends time here with Alisha we have an open marriage. Well half open. I was shocked. He introduced me to Earl. Earl said please to meet you. I didn't even shake his hand when he offered. My wife Fran was working on a flower bed in our front yard. Asshole Earl said you sure have a nice looking woman I can see maby you could introduced me to her. I looked him dead in the eye and said you touch that woman and I'll see to it that you will probably lose your ability to have sex other than your mouth ass or hands. I turned and walked away. I never spoke to our neighbors for a month. Then he came over and asked if I would listen to him for a few minutes. I said yes make it quick. He said thank you I finally stood up to my wife and gave her a choice to become a faithful wife or I would divorce her. She has become a faithful wife thanks to you. Actually never seen the asshole over there anymore. When I did get back over to help my wife she could tell I was upset and asked. I explained to her what I heard and told her to stay away from them. She said you got that right. We are friends with them now. No we don't swap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

pretty sure his wife was cheating on him while visiting the kids and prolly when she was at home too. thats what women do when in supposedly committed relationships, any time they feel like it or get an itch. faithlessness and evil personified is the female sex. rk

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous