The Train Ride Pt. 02

Story Info
Sophie rides the train again.
898 words
4.38
11.2k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My god, I couldn't get the train ride out of my mind, I should have been gravely offended and even so angry that I should report the assault. The biggest problem was when I thought about the train ride I saw it as more of a sexual escapade than an assault.

I had not felt this sexual in a long time, in fact, my vibrator was getting a workout.

The next few days I travelled to work on the metro, much to my disappointment there was no interaction with any other passengers. The incident had occurred on a Wednesday evening so I planned to try and reenact the ride exactly.

Wednesday came around, I dressed in short tight skirt. I sometimes wore it to work but I had started thinking it was a bit short now I was in my 30's. My toned legs looked great in the skirt. I wore a simple dark blue blouse over a sexy black bra.

The day passed so slowly. I must have been looking pretty good as I caught a couple of staff members looking at my legs.

At the end of the day I went for a few drinks with the girls, knowing I had to catch the 8.12 pm train. I had a couple of martini's. I actually felt like I was going out on a first date, to calm the nerves I had a couple of champagnes as well.

I got to the station early and discretely undid three buttons on my blouse, my breasts weren't too exposed at this stage as my blouse wasn't far apart. I knew with a bit of movement my blouse might open up.

When the train pulled up I entered the same carriage and pushed my way to the same spot as last Wednesday evening. I took hold of the overhead strap, I needed to, I was a little bit unsteady. We passed the next two stations, nothing had happened other than my blouse had opened up. I was now putting on a show for a older guy that was standing and facing me. He knew I knew he was looking at my breasts, he even gave me a sly smile. He left at the next station.

As we left the station there was a bit of shuffling around. I had given up and started thinking how silly I had been, when I felt a body pushing against my back. His body was touching my back and ass, I looked ahead. His hands touched both sides of my hips and moved down onto my dress covered thighs. He repeated this a number of times, meeting no resistance he moved his hands down once more but this time moved his hands up and under my dress.

This was the first time his hands had touched my flesh, a pulse went through my pussy. His hands now felt my thighs, it made me so horny. I softly pushed my ass back onto his groin. He took hold of my hips and pushed forward, I could feel his cock pressing onto my ass. One of his hands moved off my thigh and moved up to under my elevated arm, his hand glancing the side of my right breast. I let out a small moan which I'm sure he heard. His hand took hold of my breast and gave it a soft squeeze then released it.

A hand pulled up the back of my dress, allowing the other hand to slip inside my panties. His hand groped my bare ass cheek, a finger slipped between my ass cheeks. His finger didn't penetrate me but it did massager my sphincter gently, I had limited experience with any sort of anal play and was surprised how pleasurable it was.

I lowered one hand down from the strap and reached discretely behind me. I felt for and found his groin, I felt for his cock through his pants to find a large erect cock. I took hold of it and gave it a squeeze. As we neared a station his hand pulled away from me, I knew our adventure was coming to an end. I let go of his cock. I took out my business card and reach behind myself hoping he would see it. The card was picked from my hand.

As everyone shuffled out, I looked across. A tall black man turned and smiled at me as he stepped off the train. He was definitely handsome and well built, he was very tall. I guessed that he was 45 to 50 years old. I was a bit intrigued, he was definitely older than what I was used to and I had never been with a black guy.

As I rode to my stop I wondered if he would call. I thought about his age and color, neither worried me as he was an impressive man. I did allow myself to wonder if the stories of black men and their sexual prowess was true. I was probably more worried at the control he seemed to have over me, I was wet just thinking about it.

I went straight to my bedroom and pulled out my vibrator, as I worked my pussy and clit with it I dreamt of my assailant taking control of me. His big black cock sliding into me. Oh god it was a nice orgasm.