The Train Ride Pt. 05

Story Info
Sophie is joined by more friends who love using her.
2k words
4.43
4.8k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of days had passed since I had replied 'YES' to the man who was using me sexually. I often sat back at work and home and thought about why I was allowing this man to dominate me. Sometimes I considered that it was no strings-attached nature of the sex or the dominating style of the sex, either way, I was enjoying myself.

Even though my ex-husband had urged me to have anal sex I had always refused and yet I had let a stranger take my virginity. I was thankful that although my lover dominated me he was considerate. Considering he had a beautiful large black cock he had been able to fuck my ass without too much pain.

I replied yes to continuing our sexual play, I kept thinking about the word 'anything' that I had agreed to. It was fun imagining what could I do next.

I finally received a text. "Are you free Saturday night?"

I checked my diary, and then replied "Yes."

A few minutes later I received the next text.

"9 pm, your front door open, naked, laying on your bed with a blindfold on. I will restrain you and then the fun will begin." He sent.

" Yes sir," I replied immediately.

I sat back and contemplated what the message meant. It was pretty similar to the last time I thought, and I loved that.

I was horny thinking about Saturday night so I went to my bedroom, stripped and laid back on my bed with my best friend, my vibrator. One hand held my vibrator as it penetrated my pussy while the second prong worked my clitoris. My left hand gently caressed my right breast, occasionally squeezing and pulling on my erect nipple. I came so quickly I think I beat my personal best time.

As I laid back in post-orgasm bliss I wondered how I could hold out until Saturday night. The next couple of days at work dragged on, a couple of workmates even commented that I seemed distracted. They were right, I kept thinking about Sir's beautiful cock, in my mouth, my pussy and my ass. I deliberately didn't touch my vibrator for two days just so I would be cock hungry.

Saturday rolled around, I hardly ate all day, my nerves were torturing me. I was dying to use my vibrator just to release some tension.

I had an early shower in the evening and just put on silky robe over my body, it felt sexy to walk around with the silky material moving over my nipples. My nipples were aching as they had been erect for a couple hours as 9 pm approached.

With a few minutes to spare i unlocked my front door, then moved to the bedroom, I took off my robe in front of my mirror. My firm mature body looked good. I put away my robe then laid on the bed naked, fitting my blindfold on. I lay there in the dark, listening for any noises.

I laid there for a few minutes then heard some noises, my pussy twinged in anticipation. The noises neared.

"Fuck yeah that's a hot." I heard someone say.

My hands were held and moved above my head, straps were placed around my wrists. My arms were pulled straight up, then the straps were secured to the head rest part of my bed.

"Yes, Sophie is great fuck too, as you will find out." I heard the familiar male voice.

I immediately realized we were not alone, and here i was naked with hands bound above my head.

My legs were spread, not tied but held apart, I pictured my pussy glistening with the wetness I felt. I nearly screamed when a tongue entered my pussy and took a long lick. As the tongue work my pussy a hand massaged my breast, a finger or two probed my pussy while the tongue worked my clitoris.

As i was brought closer to a orgasm, there was movement on the bed. A hard cock pushed at my lips, I opened my mouth. Without hesitation it moved into my mouth, he held my head as head pushed it deeper into me. As I neared my orgasm the fingers started to fuck me, I moaned loudly as i came. The fingers were now aggressively fucking me. To my amazement a second orgasm swept over me, i could hear his finger awash with my juices.

My mouth was now being slowly fucked, occasionally it was withdrawing and the pre cum off the tip of his cock was rubbed across my face.

my legs were now stretched out wide, both my ankles being held. I realized then there was three men in my bedroom. I had trusted Sir before, and i had agreed to 'anything'.

A thick cock entered my pussy, thank god I thought, I needed a good fucking now. He started to fuck me with his thick cock, while guy holding my head was fucking my mouth. I gagged a few times as he drove his cock deep into my throat, I think he was enjoying hearing me gag. A stream of hot cum shot into my mouth, The cock was held in my mouth until I was able to swallow all of the cum and then lick his cock clean.

I wondered if they were black cocks, it didn't matter i could feel they were large.

The cock in my mouth slowly withdrew from me, I did manage to lick the tip of his cock before it was out of reach.

"Good girl," I think he said, as he caressed my hair.

As he left my side I was soon joined by another male, this time he straddled my chest. He started by massaging both my breasts which felt great as the other man was fucking my pussy. He then grabbed pillow and placed it under my head and shoulders so i was half sitting up. He moved up, took hold of my head and edged his large rock hard cock so it was just touching my lips.

I opened my mouth and licked the tip constantly, I heard him groan. he moved forward a little bit so the tip of his cock was in my mouth, I sucked on it, while at the same time rolling my tongue around the head.

I felt the cock inside my pussy swell then inject a load of cum into me.

The cock pulled out of my mouth and was laid between my breasts, he pushed my breasts together and now started to tit fuck me. I had never had my breasts fucked before and thought it was good fun. He had only gone for a minute or so when I heard him grunt, I felt liquid land on my chest then a stream of cum hit my face.

He climbed off me, then wiped some cum off my face with his fingers. then pushed his cum covered fingers into my mouth. I sucked his fingers clean. It was such a turn. As my hands were unfastened I started to think i might be finished, I soon realized I was wrong.

I was turned over and pulled towards the end off the bed. As my feet touched the floor my legs were spread and my ankles secured to the bottom of the bed posts. I was bent forward at the waist.

A hard large cock slipped into my soaked pussy, mmmm I thought to myself that's nice. He grabbed my hips and ploughed his large cock into me over and over again. It was bliss feeling his cock fucking me. One of his hands let go of my hip then grabbed a handful of my hair, he pulled my head back forcing me to arch my back. His cock was so deep. He gave a couple of extra hard deep thrusts then I felt his hot semen shoot into me.

His cock left my pussy. I waited and hoped for the next cock but this time a well lubed finger started massaging my sphincter. It felt nice as the finger massaged me then moved into me. His finger worked my sphincter for a while then there were two then three fingers stretching me.

As the fingers withdrew the tip of a large cock pushed at my sphincter, I tried to relax as it edged into me. A shot of mild pain and discomfort passed through me. He paused then pushed more of the shaft into me. I thought his cock was fully in me now, his rough large hands took hold of my hips. His first thrust made me groan out loud.

"Oh baby, I'm going to give your tight ass a good fucking." A voice said behind me. With that he forced his cock deep into me again.

I was worried he might be too rough but I was also wanting to feel his cock in me.

He was now building up a steady pace, his hands pulling my hips back as he thrust forward. Making sure he struck deep inside me every time.

He was fucking me really hard now, I grunted with thrust. The headboard on my bed was banging against the wall. one hand grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, I took the hint a pushed myself up, arching my back for my man. Hands now groped my breasts, it was so exciting being hard fucked while my breasts

were being squeezed and my nipples pulled on. I loved the element of pain they were forcing on me.

I was surprised when someone removed my blindfold. My eyes adjusted to the light, the first person I saw was my original man off the train. He gave me a smile as my ass was continually fucked. I looked about a bit, there were two black men standing either side of me, they were the ones having fun with my breasts.

They were younger, I guessed about 20, both tall and fit and handsome I could see one of them had an large erect cock, I guessed he would be next. It made me feel even better now I realized the men that were using me were well-built handsome black men.

The cock inside me exploded sending his semen deep inside my ass. As his cock pulled out of my ass, the relief hit me instantly. I felt some cum ooze from my ass. The young man with the large erect cock next to me gave me a really cute smile then moved behind me.

His large cock was soon sliding into my ass. He started slow then started to pound my ass, it was hot hearing his groin slapping against my ass with every thrust.

I felt my ankles being untied, it didn't matter I wasn't going anywhere, I was impaled on his large black cock.

A couple of the men cheered as he pounded away on way ass, I was sure they loved hearing me groaning and squealing. As he ejaculated into me, he fell on top of me exhausted. As he withdrew his cock, I collapsed onto the floor.

My original molester helped me up and laid me on bed.

"Well done Sophie you satisfied the boys like I knew you would, next weekend we will play elsewhere." He said.

I mustered all my energy and lifted my head and smiled.

They shuffled out, laughing and very contented, I heard them say what a great body I had and what a great fuck I was. I smiled to myself.

I counted a total of 5 men, before my divorce I had never been with 5 men in total. Now I had been fucked in every orifice by 5 men in just over and hour.

As I laid there I thought what a waste the years before I married were, I should have been fucking myself silly. Although I thought my body and mind were more prepared now for the glorious fucking I was now receiving.

As I laid there with cum oozing out of my pussy and ass I reached for vibrator. Imaging those beautiful black cocks and using the cum as lube I worked my clitoris to another orgasm.

I started to look forward to next weekend.