The Train Ride Pt. 04

Story Info
Sophie continues her submission.
1.8k words
4.47
5.8k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my body was glowing in the days after I was publicly fucked in the park. Since I had divorced I hadn't felt a cock, I had forgotten how good it was to be fucked well. I'm not saying my ex was ordinary but my anonymous lover knew how to take it to another level. I loved the way he was in control and I was totally submissive,

I had never been submissive before but I loved it, maybe that was what had been missing in my love life.

The fact that he had a longer and thicker cock than anything I had ever felt was a massive bonus too. My girlfriends and I had always laughed and joked about the stories that African Americans were blessed in that way. I had always dismissed the idea as a fantasy. At least on this occasion, it was true.

As I laid back on bed gently massaging my clit, I considered how far I might permit him to go. It made me horny thinking about the different sex acts I had never done and would he make me do them. As I worked myself to an orgasm I decided I would see where my sexual adventures led me. I would let my man take control of me again.

After another couple of days passed I was starting to worry my escapades were over, I was tempted to send him a message but I resisted the urge.

The next day he made contact.

"Good girl the other day. I had fun. You up for more play, Sophie?" He texted.

"Yes sir," I replied. I felt like a teenager I was so excited.

"Do you trust me, Sophie?" I received back

"Yes, I do." I texted

"Will you be home Friday night, will you be alone." I read.

"Yes, I will be sir," I replied.

"Does your bed have corner posts?" He asked.

"Yes, it does Sir." I was getting wet just answering his text messages.

"Good, send me your address. At 9 pm your front door is to be unlocked. You will be on your knees, on the floor at the end of your bed. you will be facing the doorway. you must be wearing a blindfold."

A second text came through.

"And be naked with your hands behind your back."

With some trepidation I replied. "Yes sir."

As I sat back on my lounge, I started to worry I my priorities all mixed up. I was more worried I was blindly letting a man I hardly know into my house, and I was more worried about the house than what acts would be performed on me.

The next two days passed slowly, my mind wandered from work to thoughts of Sir's nice large cock sliding into my wet pussy.

As Friday evening progressed I hardly ate, my nerves were going crazy. I opened a bottle of champagne, and after two quick glasses, my nerves calmed a bit. After the third glass, I was feeling dead set horny. I showered and prepared myself with another drink.

As 9 pm approached I unlocked my front door, wearing my short silky robe I walked to my bedroom, my nipples were already erect so they protruded through the silk.

I took off my robe and hung it in my ensuite. I then grabbed a black silky scarf I had selected and assumed the position Sir had ordered. I knelt facing the door with my bed behind me, I shuffled back a bit so my feet slipped under the bed. I put on my blindfold, I didn't wait long before I heard my door open and close.

The anticipation was extraordinary, my pussy was aching. I heard footsteps close to me, then some rustling noises. I wasn't sure what was happening. Then his hand touched my wrist, it startled me. He took hold of my wrist and lifted my arm, before I realized what was happening he had placed a Velcro strap around my wrist. My right arm was now secured to the corner post of my bed, He then secured my left arm to the other side.

I was completely vulnerable, his hand caressed my firm breasts, gently rolling my nipples with his fingers.

His hand softly pushed my head back, caressing my hair at the same time. I felt something touch my lips, I soon realized it was the tip of his cock. My lips parted to receive him, and his semi-hard cock moved into my now open mouth. After a couple of slow movements in and out of my mouth, I felt his cock hardened into the great cock I had felt before.

I was desperate to prove I was worthy, I tried taking his whole cock at the same time rolling my tongue over the shaft and sometimes the tip.

"Well done Sophie, take that cock like a good girl," Sir said.

Taking hold of my head he started to move his delicious cock in and out of my mouth. He then picked up speed and began fucking my mouth, I loved it, luckily, as being restrained I didn't have a choice.

It was delicious feeling his cock pumping my mouth.

He held the back of my head and gave a couple of deep thrusts the I felt the first shot of cum into my mouth, I partially gagged but Sir held his cock in my throat and continued shooting streams of cum.

"Swallow every drop, you will never waste my cum." Sir said

I gulped and took a part of his load down my throat, he pulled out a little bit allowing me to swallow the rest of the cum.

He withdrew his cock out of my mouth and rubbed his wet cock over my face.

"My cock looks good on your pretty face." He said.

"Thank you, Sir," I replied with a smile on my face.

I felt my wrists being unstrapped, Sir then helped me up then turned me around. He then bent me over the end of my marital bed.

He then moved my legs apart and I felt him tie my ankles to the bed posts.

"Have you got a vibrator? He asked.

"In the bedside draw," I answered.

I heard him open the draw, then heard the familiar buzzing of my toy.

His hands caressed my back and my sides, then a hand moved between my legs and caressed my pussy which felt like it was dripping wet. I moaned with his touch, he softly massaged between my lips. My body gyrated on his fingers, my toy which has a large shaft as well as rabbit ears now touched my pussy. The shaft part slipped inside my pussy while the vibrating rabbit's ears were positioned on my clitoris. A wave of pleasure instantly hit, I laid there enjoying the vibrations. His other hand started to massage my sphincter. It felt incredible until his hand moved away, but then I felt a cold liquid on my ass hole.

His hand then started to massage my sphincter again this time his finger was well-lubed. His finger slipped into my ass easily, this was the first time my ass had been penetrated, I was surprised at how easily his finger had slipped in and how good it felt. He started to fuck my ass with his finger. As his finger fucked me I could feel the oncoming sensation of a orgasm pulsating through my body. I moaned loudly as I reached my orgasm,

At the same time, Sir pushed a second finger into me. I felt a bit of discomfort but he had pushed them in slowly allowing my sphincter to adjust. As I laid face down with my legs spread I enjoyed the afterglow of my orgasm and the fingers spreading my sphincter.

He worked my ass for a long time getting up to three fingers inside me, adding more and more lube each time.

His fingers withdrew from my ass, it was a bit of a relief but I knew I wasn't going to be an anal virgin for much longer.

The tip of his cock pushed at my ass, the tip entered me, and a sharp pain shot through me but quickly subsided. He paused letting my sphincter adjust again. He edged his cock a little bit further then paused, I felt uncomfortable but no pain. After a few seconds passed he pushed in again, this time it felt better.

"Now I am going to fuck your tight ass Sophie." He said in a soft but strong tone.

His cock slowly moved in my ass, I still felt a bit uncomfortable but with every movement of his cock I seemed to relax. Holding my hips he now was slowly fucking me, after he moved in and out of me a few times he started to pick up speed. He was now striking me deep with his cock, I grunted with every thrust.

I had loved the feeling of him owning me sexually and now loved him owning my ass. I could hear his hips slapping against the cheeks of my ass.

"Oh Sophie you are a great fuck." I heard him groan.

"Fuck me harder, Sir." I managed to say between grunts. I couldn't believe I had said it.

I heard him groan and after a couple of massive thrusts I felt streams of cum shooting into my ass for the first time. He waited a minute then slowly pulled his cock from me, I had loved him fucking my ass but it was a huge relief to feel his long cock sliding out of me.

I felt him unstrapping my ankles.

"You are free Sophie, I am going now, I will be sending you a text, if you want to continue our play you will have to reply." He said, as he gently patted my bare ass cheek.

I heard him get dressed I just laid there, recuperating from my fucking.

I then heard him walk out of the bedroom, and then the front door opening and closing.

I continued lying where he had left me, then I crawled up onto the bed proper. I laid on the bed remembering the good fucking I had just received.

A long hot shower followed. Thinking to myself I was even surprised myself on how much I was enjoying my sex life.

The next day I received a text.

"You were hot yesterday, I loved using your mouth and ass. We can continue but you will have to agree to submit to anything I want. Reply Yes to continue total submission to me."

I sat back, I had loved being submissive. As I read over the text again the word 'anything' made me wonder. Considering he had molested me in public then fucked me in a park, then broke my anal virginity, I wondered what more could there be.

I had loved it, he seemed to know exactly what I wanted before I did.

"Yes." I texted back with a smile on my face.