The Train Ride Pt. 06 Ep. 01

Story Info
Sophie continues her adventures.
2.9k words
4.27
5.3k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid around most of Sunday, my vagina and ass in recovery mode, a nice hot spa helped a fair bit. A luncheon with some girlfriends distracted me from thinking and dreaming about those beautiful black cocks using me. The girls commented on how I looked contented and questioned whether there was a new man on the scene. Little did they know there were multiple men. I just laughed them off and told them I was just enjoying life.

On Monday I received a text. 'Can you commit to a full weekend.'

I checked my diary, Not much on so I replied. 'Yes.'The next text arrived, 'You will be sent an address where you will stay two nights. There will be some clothes left for you. We will be going out Friday night."

I was intrigued. I wasn't sure what to say so I just replied 'Yes sir."

I wondered about the clothes that were to be left for me. It made me chuckle to myself, imagining what weird and wonderful clothes and adventures he might have in store for me.

On Wednesday I received a text with the address, It was one of the nicest hotels in the central area of the city. I had never stayed there before as it was totally out of my price range. Apparently, there was a room booked in my name.

It sounded like I was going to be fucked in style.

I was excited about the up and coming weekend but to tease myself I banned my vibrator for the week. As Friday morning rolled around I took a small case packed with clothes with me to work. My workplace was on the other side of the city but it was still easier than going home and back after work.

After work, I hopped onto the subway and was soon at the hotel. With trepidation I walked across the foyer to the check-in, Once I gave them my name and ID I was warmly welcomed. I was staying in a corner suite on the 14th floor. Nice I thought to myself.

I walked into the room, and damn it was plush, I walked to the huge windows. Views of the river and city, very nice. Walking into the bedroom I had to jump on the large soft bed. There was a large spa on my balcony, my dirty mind went into overdrive for a minute.

When I went to hang some clothes up I found a black dress already there. I assumed this was the clothing I had been told about. I decided to try it on just to see if it fitted.

It was tight but a good fit, I must say there was not much to it.

It was extremely short and very tight around my ass, I thought it was lucky I had done a few workouts this week.

It basically had no back to it, the dress at the front consisted of two pieces of clothing stretching up behind my neck where it was tied. The top part of the dress plunged to blow my stomach my breasts were just covered, but there were a lot of my breasts exposed as cleavage and side boob. Pretty well there were about 3 inches of material covering my nipples and not much more. I had never worn anything this revealing in my life in fact I had never even considered it.

I paraded in front of the full-length mirrors, I allowed myself to admire my toned legs and ass. My largish breasts looked firm and pert. I did look great I thought to myself.

I walked around for a while getting used to the dress, I became comfortable in it, luckily I had brought a pair of black high heels.

I sent a text. 'The room is beautiful so is the dress, thank you.'

The reply text arrived seconds later. 'You deserve nothing less, hope the dress fits. Will pick you up at 10 pm. Adam'

I felt a warmness come over me, then I noticed it was the first time he had said his name.

As the night wore on I had a light salad for dinner, I deliberately didn't eat much as I needed to fit back into my little black dress. I did have a couple of gin and tonics to ease the nerves.

After showering and tidying myself up I slipped on my g-string. I then squeezed back into my dress.

At nearly 10 there was a knock on the door. I tidied myself a bit and went to the door. I was greeted by Adam at the door. He looked as handsome as ever, he had a younger man with him, I think I recognized him as one of the men who had enjoyed my body recently.

"Hello Sophie, don't you look gorgeous," Adam said as he leaned forward and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you, Adam," I replied blushing a bit from his compliment.

"This is Damien, you might remember him," Adam said with a smirk on his face.

"Oh yes I do, I remember it all," I answer, kissing Damien. I forgot how tall and muscular they both were.

"You ready, we are going to a club for some fun," Adam said.

I went to grab a coat to cover up for my walk through the foyer of the Hotel.

"You don't need that," Adam said taking the coat out of my hand and throwing it on a chair.

"You have a great body you will show it off," Adam said in a strong voice.

I looked at him and nodded, I knew he was in charge and I liked it.

We caught the elevator to the ground floor, I stood in front of Adam his hand felt my hip. A simple touch but it felt so sexy. The door of the elevator opened, and Adam made me walk through the foyer by myself. I tried my best to walk through with an air of confidence. I had to be careful as my breasts swayed with every stride I was paranoid they would fall out in front of the Hotel guests. It was good for my ego having most of the men in the foyer turning and perving on me.

Outside Adam took my arm.

"The club is not far at all," Adam said. " We will be there in a minute." He continued.

We arrived at the club, there was the usual line but thankfully my escorts knew the security. We strolled straight past the crowd, I ignored the comments from the crowd.

We entered the club, there was already a big crowd inside. Adam took my hand and walked me through the crowd. We arrived at some bench seats where we were greeted by 2 other men, I recognized them but wasn't sure of their names.

Adam took my drinks order, I started with a cocktail to start the night out. As I started on my cocktail the men continually commented on how hot I looked. A couple of the younger men couldn't keep their hands off me.

When I finished the first drink Adam went to the bar to get another. Damien grabbed my hand and took me to the dance floor. We started quite normally but his hands were soon on my hips, feeling my waist. I moved with the music, Damien was a good dancer and exuded sex appeal. He had a great build with a cheeky smile, I found it easy to have fun with him. I turned and backed onto him, as I danced my tight ass rubbed on his groin. His right hand casually ran over my breast, my right nipple instantly hard from his touch. We lost ourselves for a few dances then made our way back to our seats.

My cocktail was waiting for me, half way through a tray of shots arrived. I was passed a shot. As a group we downed the shots, unfortunately, this was just the start. After two more shots, I happily settle down to sip my cocktail. My head started swimming a bit not in an unpleasant way I just had a nice glow.

Adam was the next for a dance, We got a couple of the slower dances so I could hold onto his hard body. I expected him to be more aggressive with his hands or body but he was quite the gentleman, much to my disappointment.

We eventually returned to find another 2 shots waiting for us. I eventually caught up with the others, I was feeling the alcohol now. I was starting to feel like a party.

I was keen to dance some more and two of the younger guys were looking eager so I indicated the dance floor, and they jumped at the chance. They escorted me to the dance floor. I noticed that the lights had been dimmed a bit or maybe my eyes were foggy from the alcohol.

I started dancing to the music the two men moving close around me. I played up to both of them, my hands in the air I laughed deliberately teasing them with my body. As I danced in front of one of the men, the other slipped behind me. The guy dancing behind me placed his hands on my hips and pulled my ass back onto his groin. Moving to the music I grinded on his hardening cock, it was sexy feeling his large cock stiffening to my attention. One of his hands moved up and slipped under the top of my dress, cupping my right breast.

The young man in front of me moved with the music, I could see he was frustrated watching his mate receiving all the attention. I reached out and rubbed his chest. He moved a lot closer and in the darkness moved his hand under my short dress, his hand touch my lips through my panties then he gave my pussy a quick massage. I threw my head back in ecstasy. I was so turned on.

He only touched my pussy for a short time but it had me begging for some more serious fun. I indicated to the guys I was danced out and we moved to the other two. I whispered to Adam that I thought we should go back to my room.

He smiled at me, as he told the other boys that we were all going back to my room he grabbed a handful of my ass and gave it a firm squeeze.

We did the brief walk to the hotel, and Adam and Damien walked in with me. the other two came a minute later, Adam didn't want a large group walking in together.

The three of us were alone in the elevator. they stood behind me. I reached back and fondled both their groins. Damien reached around and pulled my top open, both my breasts were fully exposed. Both men squeezed and played with my breasts, I prayed there would be nobody waiting for the elevator when we stopped on my floor.

The door opened, and they escorted me to the room, as we walked into my room Adam pushed me to my knees. His large black cock was soon out and being rubbed across my face. I opened my mouth to allow his cock into my mouth.

It filled my mouth like normal. Holding my head he fucked my mouth.

I knew who was in charge.

As I worked Adams's cock in my mouth Damien poured everyone a drink.

The other two walked in.

"Damn big fella you didn't waste any time." One of them said, laughing at the same time.

"No Mate, she was enjoying being a cock tease, and I was fucking horny. Sophie does it for me." Adam replied.

I sucked a bit harder.

I felt his cock swell, his cum shot into my mouth. He held my head until I had swallowed his full load then sucked his cock clean. He withdrew his cock then turned putting his cock back in his pants. His drink waiting for him. I stood up my breasts still hanging out of my dress. Adam passed me a champagne.

We finished our drinks. Damien took my hand and walked me to the bedroom. I was giddy from the excitement, I was so horny and knew my fun was just beginning. I quietly asked the names of the other two, Greg and John. I felt better I knew who was going to fuck me again.

Greg followed us into the bedroom. Damien turned to me and undid the top of my dress, I allowed him to slowly take it off my shoulders, and then it dropped to the floor. I peeled my g-string off. Damien laid me on my back on the bed, he spread my legs with his large hands and then moved his head towards my pussy. His tongue touches the inside of my pussy, I let out a soft cry. Damien now went to work on my pussy, slow and steady, just right I thought to myself. Greg climbed onto the bed, he had stripped. his chiselled body was impressive. He knelt at my head, turning my head his semi-hard cock was waiting for me. I opened my mouth and just took the head in, then licked the tip of his cock. I heard him groan.

As I worked on his cock I soon felt it stiffen and swell to a large size that filled my mouth. The more Damien tongued my pussy the harder I sucked on Greg's cock. It was a great feeling with my mouth full of cock while I was steadily being worked to an orgasm. As I felt a beautiful orgasm sweep over me I pull Greg closer so gagged myself on his cock. Greg took the hint and started to fuck my mouth, I soon felt streams of cum fill my mouth and throat. As his cock left my mouth I gulped down his cum.

Damien laid down next to me.

"Hop on Soph, Ride it baby," Damien instructed with a smile. Laying on his back his enormous cock was rock hard, it was a great sight indeed.

"Yes please," I replied.

I climbed on top, took hold of his cock with one hand and slowly lowered myself, Oh god it was so large, as I sat down fully engulfing his cock I felt so full. I started moving on his cock, his hands roaming over my firm breasts, my nipples so hard they were aching.

"Fuck me harder Sophie," Damien demanded.

Smiling I started to ride him harder, it felt great sliding up and down on his cock. As he gripped my right breast harder I felt the first shots of cum shooting up into me, I rode him a bit longer making sure I drained every drop of his cum.

As I climbed off his cock I noticed John walking into the bedroom, stripping off as he entered, I marvelled at his physique. I guessed he was about 6'4", with a lean muscular, his cock hung semi-hard between his legs. I knelt on the floor as he approached me, he lifted his cock towards my mouth. I opened my mouth, his thick cock filled my mouth, I happily suck on it, feeling it harden in my mouth.

As soon as he was hard he pulled out, he helped me up, then bent me over the end of the bed. I felt him pour some lube onto my ass then a finger or two massaged the lube into my ass. His fingers worked my ass for a while then I felt the head of his large cock pushing at my opening, he forced the tip in, then allowed my ass to adjust.

The shaft then entered me, I felt so full. Grabbing me by the hips he started to slowly fuck me, as I got more comfortable he started to build up momentum, fucking me with serious passion, every thrust struck deep inside me. I grunted with every hard thrust into me. Grabbing my hair he pulled my head back, aching my back, unbelievably it felt like his cock was going in even deeper.

As he continued fucking me I heard him breathing heavier then his hot cum flowed into me. He gave a few more thrusts then half collapsed onto me.

"Oh baby, that was so bloody good fuck," John gasped in satisfaction.

He rolled off me and stood up, I climbed onto the bed exhausted. As I lay there recovering cum oozed out of my pussy and ass. I laid there for a few minutes then went for a shower. Refreshed I slipped on a silky robe and strutted out to the main lounge. The boys were relaxing and listening to some music.

"Hope you had fun, Sophie." Adam

"Oh yes, I certainly did thank you," I replied with a cheeky smile.

"Well we are playing a poker game here tomorrow night, we want you to be the hostess," Adam asked.

"Sure sounds like fun, what do you want me to do," I asked.

"We will organize everything for an 8 pm start, all you will have to do is make sure everybody is catered for." He said. "Oh and be your sexy self." He added.

"Of course.," I answered, smiling and opening my robe.