All Comments on 'The Training of Harvey Kyle Ch. 02'

by limavadyboy121

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 10 years ago
I thought you'd gotten the message with the first chapter of this "story".

Nobody likes cuckold stories except the cuckolds. Every comment repeated that point, and you "supposedly" understood. Something to the effect... "I rarely read comments. Glad I did. I wouldn't have bothered..." Which WE took to mean that you wouldn't continue with this shitty story. It's in the wrong category, it's not well written, it's unoriginal, and it's completely full of typos, misspelled words, and grammatical errors. It looks like it was written by a fourth grade student with a filthy mind, who spent more time fantasizing about getting treated like shit than paying attention in English class.

If the rating system wasn't acting up, I'd give it a 1 star, again, and only because you can't give 0's or negative numbers.

At what point will you either give up on writing, or at least put it in the Fetish category, where it belongs, and where the small handful of perverts who are into shit like this can read about it? Keep putting it here, where it's not wanted, and you'll continue to get slammed. Pick your fucking audience, man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
stop bitching

Epiphany_Jones stop bitching and don't read it then if you can do better write you own stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

it would be nice if Harvey/suey would grow a pair of balls while the father is there and beat the father to a pulp and take control of Corinne and betsy so he can do what his father couldnot and fuck his step mother and wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Training has just begun

Ignore the trolls who tell you to stop. This story is yours and if they don't like it, they can stop reading it. But I would add, your style is a bit rushed. Take your time to develop the events for Susy. Tell us how horny he is in his chastity. How he drips and leaks in his panties. How sore his blue balls are. And how much he is starting to enjoy sucking cock and getting his tight pussy fucked and bred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want to be Susie

All that vagina to worship never having to worry about getting hard and pleasing a woman with my tiny thing. Just licking lovely wet cummy vaginas whenever wherever I am told and to think the women I Her life love having her do it . Oh yes.

4yourpleasureiam

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous