All Comments on 'The Training of Michael Ch. 07'

by TheLadyVictoria

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kubenskubensover 16 years ago
we all learn more about Lady V.

Once again The Lady Victoria pens a wonderful story of Dominance and submission. In chapter 7 we get further insight into dignified approach to BDSM, that our Dear Mistress practices. We learn why She chose michael in the first place-his true heart.

Our Lady Victoria understands that D/s is about power exchange, not humiliation, and that is what makes these stories so enjoyable to the reader!

As the real Lady Victoria's newly claimed property, i can't help but enjoy these insights!!

kubens

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
PURELY WONDERFUL

The Lady Victoria has an incredible insight into the mind and workings of men that make decisions. I have been there and have been submissive as well. This story describes D/s at the best possible level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Entertainment again

Chapter 7 was very entertaining and informative as we learn Michaels destiny and position. Mistress V allows herself to be known better to us readers and it is making sense to us how she thinks and lives. I for one am really looking forward the the continuing story of the training of Micheal.

Mistress V in Palm Springs

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Like where this is going.

Michael's destiny is very interesting, can't wait to see the path leading to it.

This story has an opening for a long tale, with many possibilities. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loving it!

Up to this point, we were lusting after Lady Victoria. In this chapter, though, that lust is joined by love. What a true Lady and great Mistress. She really does love Her slaves and it shows! Terrific! Can't wait for the party!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOW REFRESHING

How refreshing to read a story of dominance and submission that is not largely about humiliation and abuse. Skillfully crafted. I am looking forward to additional chapters in this absorbing tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Left his wife and children but still sees the kids

No guys is going to suddenly give up the chance to fuck his wife all the time and leave his children to get ass fucked and canned all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She doesn't care for them

She uses them for her perverted entertainment. It isn't clear why he would stick around to be used and abused, humiliated as a toy. Why not just sneak out in the night and leave? Even better, turn her into the Police and let her see how much she enjoys spending the next 20 years of her life in prison. Dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
TheLadyVictoria

A fantastic sensual story! I 'm waiting next chapters and Feminization of the young boys of Her slaves!

Thank you

gina-maid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous