The Transformation Pt. 01

Story Info
How Reema's sex life transformed with time.
1.5k words
3.92
5.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time was 6 pm. Her ring finger felt sweaty since the past 1 hour with the new addition, her wedding ring. Everyone around was wishing her a happy life ahead, and Reema behind her makeup was hiding not just a whole bunch of thoughts, but also contemplating constantly as to how she will adapt to the life with this man, who as per the laid down social norms is supposed to be her man from hereon.

The party was over, quite literally. She lay on her bed wondering what next. She hardly knew Rohit and thanks to the Arranged marriage set up, she had to nod to make her parents happy. But she certainly isn't the person who really goes out of her way for anyone else, certainly not the one who would marry some guy for someone else's happiness. Her past 3 years just flashed in her memory while she lay inanimate.

It was final year of college and everyone was working towards campus placements. Reema was fully motivated to move out of her college which was built in this godforsaken place and head to a beautiful city with all it's glitz and glory. The campus placements happened too and she bid good bye to her hostel one last time. Numbers were exchanged and farewells aplenty.

Like most other engineers, she ended up joining an IT company too. Nothing much to complain, a decent pay, 5 days a week of not-very-hectic work followed by two days of time to loiter around Bangalore, and if everything goes well, a chance to work On-site (abroad), the Mecca of everyone who works in the IT industry. Life seemed nice for all the hard work she did during her schooling days.

A young suave girl, with a new earned liberty, away from home, was supposed to party around as the social convention called for. Reema did try her hand at hitting a couple of pubs under the peer pressure. But, she would not like the very loud and boisterous music, and the stench of breath with alcohol in it, and all the wonky deeds which people did under the excuse of intoxication. Enough was enough for her and she even decided to rent out a small apartment to keep away from the peers who caused all the pressure. The rent was high, but was manageable as her other expenses were pretty much under control. There was a strong reason why she would choose a separate room and it was privacy. The otherwise book-worm Reema had her own private life which she kept under an iron curtain. She was a woman who loved words more than what visual stimulus could offer.

Words were her aphrodisiac! She had her collection of books which followed suite wherever she moved. And this love of words when coupled with Internet meant she started looking for people with similar taste. In the shallow world of internet and where most men start their conversations asking for nudes, she almost lost hopes and was sunk deeply in her books over the weekends and at some point she had the classic FOMO.

She thought of trying her luck at dating apps and no wonder the profiles she saw had such poor grammar and expressions from men that she got downright disgusted and she was about to uninstall it. That is when she got a notification that someone super-liked her. She had not even posted her original pic and super like was quite unlikely. Curiosity took her to the profile to find a person with average looks and was surprised to see a profile with a concise description of what he is looking for with the perfect grammar and punctuations and she somehow felt that she has struck the right chord! She liked him back.

Reema got dressed in a modest Shirt and jean, free flowing hair held with a single tiny clutch and headed to meet Rohit in a mall in the city. Reema was embarrassed of being late by a negligible minute because her cabbie took an unnecessary detour but was surprised to find Rohit in time and well dressed up in a semi-formal shift and jean tucked in and smelling musk without overdoing! Being in synch with her idea that a good gentleman always carries a handkerchief, Rohit had one, in pure white, well folded and ironed!

The coffees and conversations happened. She found him like no one else they were taken into their own literary world. His choices of literature were very different, but she loved the contrast. Their conversation lasted for more than 2 hours and they lost track of time. The point came where they drifted into the topic of sex. Reema wouldn't believe herself that she has started discussing sex with a man who she met a couple of hours ago but wouldn't stop. He wasn't compulsive, but his conversations held absolute traction. Time was almost 10.30 pm and they decided to have dinner in a roof top restaurant in the same mall they had met. The dinner went well and they were so comfortable discussing sex and the topic just wouldn't change.

Rohit went about saying about his earlier partners, not defining them as conquests which most men end up doing, Reema being a virgin discussing about her crushes and fantasies and their appetite just continued to grow in spite of the satiating meal they just had. They walked towards the washroom and Rohit waited for Reema to come back outside the lobby.

Reema came back from the washroom and Rohit told her that there is a water tank above the rooftop kitchen and the sneak-in would be worth it to look at the skyline and Reema obviously didn't deny it. In fact, she was secretly expecting some physical touch without sounding too inviting. They climbed the stairs clandestinely and Rohit was showing her the skyline without failing to compliment her for the soft and fragrant hair, while gently putting his hands over her shoulder with no resistance from her. In fact, Reema was least interested how the night lights and the twin towers looked and had her heart thumping with every passing moment. It seemed Rohit somehow sensed the tension and in a snap kissed Reema. It was more erotic than being romantic for Reema given the situation. They both tasted each other's lips a little more than what the other person did. The intensity grew and neither seemed to stop. Rohit's hands creeped towards her hips and gently caressed her belly button. Reema felt her body on fire with ignited passion and leaned further towards for him to feel her. He gently unbuttoned her jean and to her surprise, Reema did not even try to resist.

Rohit did not miss the opportunity to create the first opportunity which would eventually lead to a lot of passionate activities in the future. He slipped his hands into her panty and starting tracing the outer labia while kissing her lips like there was no tomorrow. He ensured that the kiss was a perfect literal lip-seal so that her moans would not escape into the otherwise calm rooftop. He found she was throbbing wet and the clitoris would pop out in curiosity seeking some attention from the monsieur. He gently caressed and flicked the bean and the lubrication offered made him rock it in no time. Reema was lost in whatever was happening and did not even notice her pants dropping and continued to enjoy tasting Rohit's neck. Both of them fell on the ground and Rohit quickly unbelted his pants. Reema helped him by unbuttoning herself and exposing her black bra which unintentionally matched with the panty colour. This just intrigued Rohit even more and he took the condom he had carried with him and wore it. This made Reema even more happy as her inhibitions about the repercussions took a quick backseat.

Though she was a virgin, Rohit entered her with absolute ease given that she was slopping wet. She felt a sense of pain and pleasure amalgamated and moaned out loudly which was thoroughly masked by an aircraft flying overhead. He had a rhythm in the way he pounded her, a crest followed by a trough with non-harmonic intervals which means there was no space for any predictability. Reema had heard that sex is nice, but she never expected that the word Nice had such a powerful connotations to it.

Though Reema did not orgasm, this was the closest to it which she has ever experienced. Rohit lay over Reema after he was done and they found that the floor had cum stains from the love juices of the couple. Time was 11.50 and it was time for them to go. They got up and were quickly dressing to leave only to find a security person coming to the rooftop using his flashlight. Their heart beats spiked like crazy and they did not know what to do.

Reema woke up with saliva dripping out of her mouth to find her fall asleep in her nuptial bed and her newly-wed husband texting in his phone in the other corner without waking her up. The nostalgia rekindled the mixed feelings she had already when there was another man in her presence.