The Treeman

Story Info
Something inhuman this way comes...
1.3k words
4
2.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creature sat luxuriously sprawled upon a branch in a great tree. Writhing deliciously those lush naked silver curves as she relaxed peering at the jungle floor through impenetrable pools of the inkiest depths. Her soft purrs coaxing herself, soothing herself as she relaxed.

A sudden movement from below caught her attention and she pulled her lithe frame closer to the end of the branch to spy upon the immediate environs, perhaps there would be a beast she could devour or something else intriguing.

And there he was, a magnificent male specimen of mortal kind. He was chiseled as if from rock, and his skin was of bronze. He wore but a simple loincloth as his powerful legs brought him nearer to the edge of the small natural spring almost directly under her tree.

She watched in fascination as he looked about, possibly sensing that he was not alone. Nevertheless, he strode into the fresh water and began to wash himself, powerful arms running over his vast chest and hard body. She watched as he slipped from his loincloth and was amazed by the sight of him. His cock rose majestically from his groin, it struck outward curving up to his belly. It was deliciously thick.

The spaded tip of that sinuous tail that twitched above the soft curve of that heart shaped ass snaked between her thighs and caressed at the velvet folds of her sex, glistening with her sweet juices.

She watched as his hands moved slowly downward and gripped that meaty shaft, his knuckles clenched as he squeezed himself, and then began to slowly stroke along the massive rod, a look of ecstasy crossing his face.

She lie there in rapt attention, those coal black orbs riveted to his cock, watching as it grew further at his attentions. She licked at her lips with that forked tongue and gasped as her tail tip slid slowly in and out of her tight sheathe. Her body trembling and rocking along the branch.

The movement of the branch caused the unnatural rustling of leaves, and the man canted his head upward towards her. He cast his curious gaze upon her silver form. Most likely confused by the sight of this sexy horned female beast.

His catching sight of her aroused even more, her body was afire and aching. That two-foot-long tongue snaked out the whole of its length and suckled upon her heaving breasts. Nipples taut and eager for her tongue.

The man pushed himself through the water of the pool, exiting upon the side of her tree. His defined muscles pulling him outward and towards the tree. He stood himself almost directly beneath her branch.

By now that wicked tail was delving deep into her sweet pussy, and she wriggled delectably along that branch. She noted that that rodlike cock was still erected to its massive length, and he was watching her as implicitly as she'd been watching him.

Her long talons lowered over her curves to spread back those pouty lips, as her tail tip flicked about within her, and her body began to shudder. She moaned aloud in those honey drizzled tones of hers.

As her tail tip retracted during one of its thrusts. Its smooth skin coated in her sweet nectar. A single solitary drop of her cum fell from her tip and landed on the man's forehead, leaning up and watching as he was. Followed by a second drop, as her sex became so wet.

The man watched as the demon's honey fell and moved accordingly to capture it with his mouth. The taste of which caused him to crave a more direct source of this infernal drink. He grunted at her, gesturing for her to come to him.

She grinned wickedly down at him and merely continued her play, her moans continued on, driving him insane with lust.

He grabbed a fallen log and began to beat the tree trunk with it. Growling for her to be his. She merely laughed down at him as she taunted and teased the male beast. He began to sweat through his exertions, and tire. But his look remained determined.

She was excited by the animal scent of him rising to her and watched as he went back to minister to his cock, watching her. He gripped that powerful shaft with its engorged cockhead and began to stroke it once again.

She whimpered as she watched that girth bob in his hands, and found herself snaking down the tree trunk, her body aching and craving to be filled. He gave a knowing smirk as he watched her begin to descend, his hands never leaving his instrument as she came to him, letting her watch his giant hands play himself expertly.

As she met the ground, she leaned against the tree bent slightly, that long dripping tail raising high over her back as she spread her legs to him.

He slipped behind her, and that scent became overpowering to the both of them. His face loomed over her shoulder, long wet hair trailing along her shoulder and back, and his strong hands wrapped around her to cup her large silver swells, kneading those already pert nipples.

His bulbous cockhead began to stretch her tight folds as she moaned. He pushed himself into her. She growled in lust as he fit her so tightly. Her pussy contracting around him hoping to keep that meaty pole buried deep within her. But she was too wet, too slick and that massive shaft easily pistoned within her. He reached wrapping his arms around the tree trunk, squeezing her against it as he fucked her.

Her body spasmed and shuddered. Eyes unfocusing as she was lost in lustful abandon. Her cries echoed within the clearing and his grunts roared behind her.

She attempted to push her ass back to meet him, but he had her pinned so. Her tail coiled around his trunk like thighs tight, the tip slapping against his skin.

Her delicious sex was creaming for him coating his throbbing meat as he thrust those hips to her. His cock the only thing holding her upright, as her body shuddered weakly. Long white tresses clinging to her sweat slick skin.

She felt her sweetness running down her thighs. Fighting to maintain control as her orgasms threatened to cause her delirium. Her talons gripping the bark of the trunk as her knees buckled.

With a final thrust and a great roar of satisfaction, she felt his hot streams jet within her sex, coating her insides. His thrusts became less frenzied, and eventually he removed himself from her sex. They both stood panting, her breasts heaving through exertion. She turned about and steadying herself against his massive frame, crouched before him.

She took him in her hot lil mouth. Long lashed lids fluttering closed at the taste of their mixed arousal. She devoured his length that lithe sinuous tongue coiling about him, sucking off their juices as he thrust gently into her mouth.

Her cheeks sunk inward with the force of taking in such a great thickness, and she almost gagged as he buried himself down her throat.

She pulled from him, pursing those lush lips, she looked up at him, and blew a steady stream of cooling air directly over that engorged cockhead, and watched as he tensed, and stiffened.

A wicked grin playing upon her lips, she immediately took him back into that hot haven of hers, sucking at him again with expert lips, her tongue tip flicking against his sensitive head.

He groaned as he pushed into her mouth. Shivering as silver talons played upon his thighs, occasionally scratching along his inner thigh. He spasmed and unleashed his hot load deep into her throat.

She began to swallow the thick ropey spurts of hot cum as he exploded within her. Savoring the salt sweet taste of his eruption. She pulled off of him licking her lips, her body exhausted. He lifted her into his arms and and lay her in a soft bed of tall grass, before turning and letting the dark gloom set by the dark canopy of leaves swallow him up.