The Trials and Tribulations of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words excited and stunned me, my cock twitched in her hand and she giggled, "Oooohhhh you like that idea huh... you want to give up your cute little tushy to him."

Her fist tightened as she stroked faster, her leg wrapped over mine as her pussy gaped and cuddled my thigh, "Hhhhmmm I bet you want to taste that big hard cock, too, don't you, feel it swell in your mouth, taste his skin, feel it on your tongue as you suck him off."

Jesus I was getting worked up. I wanted to say shut up but I was struggling to breathe. She smiled, "Don't worry Luv, I bet he's at home right now stroking that giant cock thinking about the same thing, your mouth on his cock, your head bobbing up and down sucking him deep into your mouth, licking sucking, your hand squeezing his big balls."

My hips jerked wildly I was about to come, Jesus I was going to blow, and she knew it, "That's it babe, imagine your mouth full of that raging big cock, picture it, his hands in your hair, fucking your mouth, coming, squirting."

Right at that moment I blew a huge wad of cum all over my stomach and chest, the thick ropes sticking and burning everywhere they landed.

The explosion was so powerful I almost blacked out; I lay there panting like an exhausted billy goat. She giggled, her hand playing with my shrinking dick, her fingers moving the creamy liquid around, spreading it all over my skin.

When my senses returned, I groaned, "Jesus, Raine, what the fuck was that about?"

She smiled, "Babe, I'm serious, he's into you, I mean it he likes you."

Watching the frown crease my face she reached up stroking my face lazily, "Hey, it's all right babe, I think it's sexy, god I just want to watch. Promise me you will let me watch."

I sneered. "I'm not gay, Raine, and you know it, I have never even looked at another guy."

"Like hell," she snipped, "I saw you watching him, as well, your beady little eyes were glued to his arse when he worked in front of you. Honey, it's alright, I think it's cute... your little bromance."

"Fuck off, Raine, I'm not fucking gay... got it?"

She rolled over. "Yeah whatever you say, sweet dreams, lover."

I had to get out of bed to shower, I was covered in cum. As I stood under the steaming jets my mind spun, trying to gain traction. "Jesus, what the hell?" What happened really got to me, I couldn't be more confused. What worried me was, she was right, it aroused in me strange emotions. I had never in my life even looked at another guy. The thoughts, though, wouldn't go away... "Holy shit."

The next morning as I prepared for work, Raine was all business as she scurried around getting ready. I wanted to say something to reassert my masculinity. "Hon, that stuff last night in bed, I don't know where you came up with that stuff, but I promise you, I'm not gay."

She patted my cheek before giving me a quick kiss and vanishing out the door, leaving me frustrated and annoyed.

That night I got home before her and got right into the plastering in the main room. Now that the wall was knocked down and the living area opened up into one big room, I had gib board to put up. I was well into it when Raine got home. She smiled warmly as she walked in and saw me, "Hey, Babe, wow, you've been busy."

After dropping her bags of groceries, she came over for a kiss and we slipped into a burning embrace, her tongue slithering madly around my mouth.

As we separated, she held me, her head resting on my chest, "Hhhhhmmm, damn I love you," she whispered.

I sniggered. "I love you, as well."

She went to get changed and help out. I was hammering away putting up a sheet of gib board, when I heard Raine call out, "Look who's here."

I turned to see Buster charging in, his tail wagging furiously. He jumped into Raine's arms and Drew was right behind him, dressed in his builder's gear. He yelled out "Hi!" adding, "Yesterday you said you were doing this, so I thought I would come and help." He lifted up his screw gun, "Dude with this thing we will be done in half the time."

Raine smiled knowingly as she scurried off to do some sanding on the new windows.

Drew was quick and we soon fell into conversation, but now I felt nervous around him, was Raine right? Was he gay and interested in me?

We quickly knocked up the gib board and he showed me how to apply plaster. Raine called out dinner was ready. I was pretty beat; we had achieved a lot today and I was feeling pretty chuffed. It was Raine and Drew who carried most of the conversation. I couldn't get past what happened the night before. Throughout the dinner Raine kept giving me the evil eye and scowling because I just couldn't look at or talk to Drew, I felt awful because he had been so helpful and I could see my behaviour was rubbing off on him. Drew picked up on my discomfort. After just a few beers he stood quickly muttering, "I think I'll get going, you know, work tomorrow."

Raine walked him to the door to say goodnight. I sank down my head in my hands, Jesus that was uncomfortable. Raine stormed back into the room, "What the fuck was that all about? Jesus, Marty, that was so bloody rude, the guy has practically worked his arse off helping and you treat him like a fucking leper. You should be ashamed of yourself."

I snapped, "Piss off, Raine, this is as much your fault as mine, Christ all that shit you said last night while we were having sex, shit, now I can barely look him in the eye."

She slumped down in her chair and Groaned, "What.... Just because of last night... Don't be an arse, that was just talk, for god's sake."

"Yeah, well it made me damn uncomfortable."

She sulked quietly for a while, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel like that, I thought it might be a bit of fun. Shit, it was just a joke, I didn't mean anything by it."

The next day It was more of the same, although tonight it was a little more involved, I found a set of wooden French doors at a salvage yard and I wanted to fit them into the wall facing the back yard onto what would eventually be the deck.

I did some measurements and tried to set it out, but I was lost. I put down my tools and started watching some tutorials on fitting doors and windows. Raine walked in later with takeaway, because she was running so late, "Watcha up to?"

"Trying to figure out how to put those French doors in."

She laughed. "Oh yeah, this is gonna be fun, it's a bit late now isn't it?"

I nodded. "Yeah, but I think I've got a handle on it now. So, tomorrow night."

She gave me a worried look, "You do realise once that hole is cut there's no going back, right?"

I put on my best I've got this face, even although it wasn't how I felt. She saw through my bravado and groaned, "Why not call Drew; he must have done hundreds of these."

"Because I'm not comfortable around him, now I don't know what to say to him, Christ, if you're right and he is gay, maybe he really was eyeing me up."

She laughed evilly, "Oh for god's sake, Marty, get over yourself. So what if he fancy's you, bloody hell, most of your mates literally drool over me but I still hang around with them."

"Yeah, but this is different isn't it? If he was a woman, it would be different, I would... you know, feel pretty good."

She broke out into a laugh again, "How is it different? If one of my female friends had the hots for me, you would be a happy camper wouldn't you."

I shrugged, "I suppose so."

She giggled, "Damn tooting you would. It's your biggest god damned fantasy: two women. So, man up, give him a call."

She was right, and I knew it, but I couldn't do it. We had dinner and had an early night. It was Raine who initiated sex. She came to bed wearing this flimsy little bit of gauze that was supposed to be a negligee, a tiny demi cup bra that hid nothing and supplied nothing but meagre support. She slid in beside me smelling like fresh flowers and shampoo. Her hand went straight for my twitching dick, "Oh yeah, this little guy looks like he needs a little loving."

She rolled me onto my back, her mouth quickly slipping over the head, sucking it deep into her burning hot mouth. After a quick suck she clambered up on top of me, her pussy engulfing me and slid up and down riding me slowly. "I wonder if Drew's still beating off over you?" she whispered wetly.

Thankfully I wasn't far enough gone, and I put my hand up to cover her mouth, "Stop, Raine, please no more."

She sighed softly as her hips slid back and forth, "Sorry, I just got a little hint that you liked it the other night, there's nothing to be embarrassed about."

"I said stop and I meant it." My cock, for the first time in our relationship was wilting, and she felt it. She climbed off and flopped down beside me, lying on her back with her arm draped over her eyes she whispered, "You know how you fantasise about two women, like that time you said you dreamed about me and Margret getting together."

I nodded, "Yes, I remember you two in those damn bikinis; that memory is forever burned into my memory."

She giggled, "Well since Drew came into our lives, I have done nothing but dream about you two getting it on, I can't stop thinking about it."

"You can forget that shit, Raine, I'm not gay."

She nodded behind her arm, "I know that, and I'm sorry I ruined your bromance, Drew is a really nice guy."

The next day I raced home from work as early as possible and started on getting ready, I measured about twenty times trying to build the courage to make the cut. I even fired up the circular saw before putting it aside.

I was getting more and more nervous when Raine walked in yelling, "Hey hon, I'm home, and look who I found down the road."

Drew walked in behind her with an armful of tools, "Hey, dude, wow this looks serious." We shook hands and he asked, "Need a hand, huh?"

I laughed. "Yeah, I wouldn't mind if you're not too busy."

He scowled. "Why didn't you call me, dude?"

"Mate, I didn't want to abuse our friendship; you have a life, as well. I don't expect you to save my arse all the time."

He laughed. "Dude, it's all good. Let's just get it done."

Within an hour the hole was cut, the sealing strip was in and by the time the roast chicken was being served, the doors were in.

We washed up and Raine called us to the table. Four beers in, Raine jumped in with both feet, "Drew, Marty and I are curious... are you gay?"

He choked on his Monteith's and spluttered as he wiped his arm across his mouth, "Why do you ask?" He sounded miffed, but not angry.

She reached across the table, "I don't have a lot of gay friends, but I get a feeling, I sense something in you."

He took a big gulp of his drink, nodded almost imperceptibly. "Yes I'm gay, well, bi, I suppose, I have had a few girlfriends over the years, as well."

She sneered. "Bullshit, you've never looked at me once."

He scowled. "You are my friend, and my friend's wife, what sort of arsehole do you think I am?"

She giggled. "So, you think I'm cute then?"

He grimaced, looked at me and nodded, "Raine, you're a very attractive chick, but I never cheat or fuck around on my friends, or their partners."

She jumped up, went to the fridge and returned with more beer. As she sat down, she asked, "So what about Marty, is he cute?"

Drew screwed up his face. "Aw, he's okay for a straight guy."

They both laughed as I scowled. Just like that, we were back on track. Laughing and joking, Raine pumped Drew for details about his boyfriends and what sort of guys he liked. He was nervous at first, but as the drinks flowed, he loosened up and shared a few of his secrets.

He ended up sleeping on the sofa again. The morning was sore-head world. Work was slow and tedious, a very long day, and to make it worse, I had to work late. By the time I got home, Raine already had dinner on the table. She said, "God you look like shit."

I laughed. "That's the way I feel. I feel for Drew, bloody hell he must have had a bad day."

She nodded with a smirk. "He didn't look that flash this morning that's for sure."

She giggled. "I told you he was gay, and I am telling you he has the hots for you. I know he didn't say it, but believe me, it's true."

I laughed. "I suppose I should be flattered; I mean, to gay guys he must be a ten at least."

She sniggered. "Oh yeah, babe, he's definitely a ten."

"Nice to know I still have it!"

She laughed, "Oh yeah you got it all right babe, every gay guy in the city will want your cute little tushy."

Drew and Buster sort of became fixtures at our place; he was there most nights and weekends. It was Raine who made him the offer. He could move in, help us with the renos free of charge, which would allow him to save extra cash for his gym.

There were other bonuses: he taught Raine and me how to kick-box. Not that we were experts, but it was a great workout. Having him around was like having our very own personal trainer.

With my help, he converted the shed into a makeshift gym. He asked if we would mind him bringing the guys he trained around, to work out and practice.

We didn't complain, our only condition being he let us join in.

It was both a blessing and a curse. We got the assistance and knowledge, but we lost our privacy. He was always around, and as much as I liked him, I became nervous as he and Raine became closer. He became more open about his attraction to her and she teased me occasionally that I might be losing it.

Drew was mad on sports, he loved paddle-boarding and he took me out a few times. I slowly got hooked, and now I cycled to work and I was looking pretty buff, nothing like Drew, but a whole lot better than the old me.

It was while he showed me the finer points of paddle boarding that we got physically close. He stood behind me, showing me how to step, his hands on my hips, his knees behind mine, pushing as he showed me the moves.

It was weird having a guy so close and I felt his cock pressing into my arse as he showed me the moves. I felt my heart rate surge and my own dick give a twitch. It was a lightbulb moment: shit, his closeness aroused me, I was turned on... holy shit it was like a revelation and it made me panic. I quickly stood up and moved away, making a feeble excuse about being tired. Damn it, what the hell was happening to me?

After that I tried to stay out of his way, but even with the kick-boxing we often ended in clinches and I felt his arousal as we wrestled and fought.

Raine picked up on it and one night she whispered, "Marty, if you and Drew want to get personal, I don't mind, I know you're nervous about it, but honey I can see you're attracted to him. I saw you guys tonight when you were in that clinch, he had a bloody hard on, you must have been able to feel it.

I sniggered, "Of course I could bleedin feel it, he had it jammed against my leg."

She giggled, "Like it did you, I noticed a little bulge in your shorts, as well."

I wanted to scream no, but the truth is I was finding it hard to fight off the urge. I was aroused by it, the thought of it filled my dreams at night when Raine was asleep, I wondered, what would it feel like?

She saw her opening as we made love, "Babe, it's all right, you don't have to hide it, he's attracted to you, he wants you sweetheart, he wants that cute little arse."

Her pussy sliding up and down my shaft riding me made it seem more real. "Hhhhhmmmm you're imagining it right now aren't you, you're thinking about his cock, sucking it, kissing it, wrapping those hands around it and stroking it, tasting his cum. C'mon, babe, you don't have to pretend, I don't care it makes me hot just thinking about it."

I rolled her over driving my cock deep into her squishy pussy, I pounded her hard to shut her up, I clamped my mouth over hers to stem the flow of her biting words. It was fierce, brutal and over in a flash, my ejaculation bursting into her gooey depths.

Afterwards, I felt embarrassed. I know she said she didn't care, but I was convinced she would think I was some wimpy sissy, an effeminate pansy. Christ, I didn't know how this shit worked. Would he want to dominate me? God knows he could; he was so much stronger than I was. Christ what if he tried to make me his bitch and Raine lost all respect for me, I knew she was infatuated with him; he could take her from me.

Maybe that's what she wanted, turn me into a limp- wristed Nancy boy, so she could have him herself. My mind was awash with all this ridiculous shit. It affected me badly and I became a little withdrawn. Raine's constant teasing didn't help. When we made love, I took it to a new level of brutality just to drive home my manliness, show her I was a real man.

It became uncomfortable, our sex lost the warm sexy caring lovemaking aspect and became more physical, more fucking than loving. She tried to talk to me about it, but I was embarrassed, maybe even guilty and shut her down, ignoring her complaints. That manifested itself in reduced lovemaking, Raine complaining that I was being too rough.

Man, life sucked, but at least the house looked great. We finished the renos in record time and we had a party to celebrate. We invited all our friends and neighbours. It was a wild night and it carried on until late. We danced and we drank, we ate a ton of food, Drew manned the barbeque all night, he was a damn fine cook. Natural for a gay man I suppose, although that's probably stereotyping him.

During the night I watched Raine and Drew dancing, mashed together during the slow songs and bouncing sexily all over each other in the faster rockier ones.

It must have been about three in the morning when the last of the guests left. The music was low and Raine and Drew were dancing to a slow song, I was crashed on the sofa, barely able to keep my eyes open. I watched with interest as their bodies ground together, their arms wrapped around each other. Hers were up over his shoulders, his low clutching her gyrating arse.

It was pretty raunchy, way worse than her normal flirty dancing.

I was going to say something but as I lay back a soft cushion under my head, I felt my eyelids getting heavier and I drifted off to sleep. I can't have been asleep for long, but when my eyes opened, they were no longer just dancing, they were swaying to the music their lips locked together in a very passionate kiss. The moment I saw it I flipped, I rolled off the sofa and staggered to my feet.

They were so into each other they didn't even notice until my hand snatched at Drew's arm and pulled him away I screamed, "Hey arsehole, what the fucks going on?"

His eyes caught mine and he grimaced, "Oh shit, sorry, Dude."

Raine, seeing my anger yelped, "Babe, it was only a kiss, nothing happened."

"Like fuck!" I snapped, my fist was already closed, and I swung hard using the technique Drew himself showed me, my fist landed flush on his cheek in a big roundhouse swing. I felt the crunch. I'm sure if he had been sober, he would have stopped me, maybe even now he could have, maybe he chose not to defend himself.

He went reeling backwards, tripped over the chilly bin full of ice and beer and fell, arms waving wildly until he hit the ground, his face swelling, his lip ripped and bleeding.

Raine jumped on me wrapping her arms around me yelling, "No, Marty, stop it, there was nothing to it."

I leaned down towards him my face black with anger screaming at him, my eye's bulging spittle flying, "Get out, get your scummy arse off my property and don't ever come back, you fucking lowlife."

Raine hung on to my arms for dear life, "Marty, stop it... be reasonable, it's three in the bloody morning. Let's sleep on it, we can talk tomorrow when we have all calmed down."

Turning to face her I snarled viciously, "Shut up, slut, I suppose you want him to stay so you can fuck him." My voice echoing around the yard. Joe our next-door neighbour who had been at the party stuck his head over the fence and yelled, "You all right mate?"

123456...9