The Trials and Tribulations of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the participants stopped their sparring to watch; they realised something was up. I kept swinging wild punches every chance I got. I added kicks and knee strikes when he let me slip out of his grasp. I even tried an elbow strike, but Drew was a million times better than me and just kept swiping away and blocking my angry punches. I started to tire, and the tears flowed crazily as I tried to land just one decent punch.

After only a few minutes I was exhausted and fell against his chest, my arms going over his shoulders. He brought his mouth close to my ear and whispered, "Let it out, bro, let's get it all out, don't stop."

I stepped back and we settled into it again punch after punch I threw, he kept blocking and pushing me away, but I kept swinging blow after blow until I was finally shot, panting wildly I pulled off the gloves and threw them on the ground. I turned and walked out with Raine quickly wrapping me in her arms. Inside, We collapsed on the sofa and just hugged.

Much later Drew came in after the others left. He gave me a very serious glare. "Are we going to be okay, or would you prefer I stop coming around?"

I started to speak, but stumbled hesitantly. "No, I don't want that, I'm sorry for what happened out there, it just came out. Shit I hope I didn't hurt you."

He chuckled softly. "Dude, you're so much better than you used to be. A few months ago, that would have been easy for me, but today, shit, Bro, some of those shots hurt. I'm going to have some bruises tomorrow."

Raine got three beers and wandered back in, passing one to Drew and one to me, but again I waved her away. She frowned, "Babe, I don't think one beer is going to kill you." She stuck it towards me, but I grumbled, "I said no thanks, and I meant it."

They exchanged glances before drinking theirs. He sat beside me and we all slipped into a very uncomfortable silence. He eventually spluttered out an apology for what happened, "I'm sorry dude, I guess I let my little head take control."

Time, the great healer, worked it's magic, and over the next month things seemed to balance out. Drew went back to spending lots of time around the place running his gym and helping out. We built a new deck out the front with timber he salvaged from a job. We knocked down the old lean-to carport and built a new one. He got such a great deal on the timber it saved us borrowing money to do it.

It wasn't just his knowledge; it was his enthusiasm and eagerness to help.

With him hanging around it really was like having our own personal trainer and he took it seriously. Pretty soon we were back to him being there for almost every meal, showering before going back to his flat. It was Raine who raised it one evening whilst we watched TV. "Marty, I think we should offer Drew the opportunity to move back in with us. I know he's having a hell of a time with a couple of those morons he lives with. We could help him save up for his new gym. Plus I miss Buster."

The thought had been going through my mind, as well. Recently, we had been getting along great, there were no difficult moments. When we suggested it to Drew, he jumped at the chance. At least now with the place finished we had our own en-suite, there wasn't three people fighting for the same shower in the morning.

Sexually, there was nothing, Drew never raised it and I think although Raine wanted to, she was too scared. So, the sexual tension built slowly until it became almost unbearable.

There was another great benefit. I hated electronica music, the modern trend of raves and shit. Call me old fashioned or whatever, but I loved live music, real musicians, stages where you could watch as well as listen. Performers playing instruments. Lately the gigs we had been to were all electronica, and all there was to watch on stage was some DJ spinning discs. I hated it, Raine loved it. She got right into it, always fighting her way to the front of the stage so she could dance her arse off.

The benefit... Drew loved it as well. So, he started accompanying and going to the shows, I mean Raine went because she was required to write reviews, do interviews and what not. The good news for me was... I got to chill out at home.

I guess at first I was nervous wondering what they got up to, but I became quite fatalistic about it. If it was going to happen, there was no escaping it. I had to trust them. To my surprise and great pleasure, nothing seemed to happen on these occasions. Well, nothing apart from the growing sense of this tidal wave of imprisoned sexual tension and energy. Every night she went to one of the gigs, when she got home, she practically raped me.

That changed the night of the Electric Avenue festival. They both begged me to go, but I couldn't bear the thought of a night surrounded by bouncing screaming people my ears hurting from the thumping repetitive drum and bass. I said, "Nah, you guys go, I'm staying home."

They left and I flopped in my chair and turned the stereo up loud, listening to some real music, where it was performed by real people, not computers: music that had passion, emotion, desire. Yeah, I might be old fashioned, but I knew what I liked.

Throughout the night I got video updates of Drew and Raine dancing together, photos of the crowd, the stage, cute dancers, both male and female. Part the way through the night I got one worrying pic, it was a selfie of Drew and Raine popping little tablets in their mouths. I knew immediately what it was: Ecstasy... Raine and I used to dabble a little when we went to these events but hadn't indulged for a long time.

The photos after that were much more out of control, mostly taken by Raine of Drew dancing wildly. It was hard not to admire his body as he twirled and bounced around. I had been working so hard to repress the desire that I felt to take our connection to a new level. I repressed those desires because I was scared of the consequences, scared of what would happen, scared at how badly I wanted it and what Raine would think of me.

It was well after midnight when they staggered in, high as kites, floating, obviously delirious. Raine automatically grabbed the remote from my hand, turned off the track I was listening to and put on some shitty crap. She tried to drag me up to dance but I snatched the remote back in an angry gesture and put back on what I was listening to.

She glared at me sulkily, but I remarked, "Hell no, Bitch; dance if you want, but I'm not listening to that shit, you had your turn."

What I was listening to was a band I had only recently discovered and they were cool: Twin Forks, sort of Americana, and it had a great groove.

Drew was still dancing, and it was him who grabbed my hand and dragged me up. Raine shrugged, turned up the volume and we danced like three crazy gypsies on speed.

Somewhere in the middle, the dancing became less dancing and more swaying, then the kissing started. Mouths everywhere, tongues and hands. It was impossible to keep up.

Raine dropped to her knees in front of both of us and before I could object, our trousers were down and she sucked us into her liquid mouth.

She stroked, caressed, rubbed our straining cocks against her cheeks, her lips, her eyes. She rubbed them together, our balls cradled in her hands.

Drew kissed me with a fiery passion I couldn't deny.

He smiled and dropped to his knees. He grabbed my cock and jammed it into his mouth, sucking me frantically.

Raine stood up and we kissed as he worked my cock in and out his mouth. God it was amazing, Raine kissing me, Drew sucking me, but he stopped, turned to Raine, pulled down her yoga pants and panties then crushed his face up under her sloppy T-shirt.

"Oh shit!" she moaned loudly against my mouth, "Oh fuck yes, Jesus, Babe, my pussy is on fire."

She pushed my hand down between her legs. I had to push past his face to get a finger inside her searing gooey hole.

I felt her tremble violently as my finger found her clit.

Drew stood back up and as we all kissed, bit and sucked he grabbed my cock and stroked it,

Raine smiled, "Sweets, lick me, I want to feel your tongue inside me." She raised her hand, placed it on my head and pushed me down.

I sank to my knees as Drews hand reluctantly let my cock slip from his grasp. Raine parted her legs and I lapped at her gooey entrance; a finger shoved deep up inside.

I felt them kissing, heard them moaning and I felt his cock rubbing against my ear as he ground his crotch against me.

I felt Raines hand grab his cock and she moved stroking him up and down, rubbing his cock head against my cheek, I sensed what she wanted, and I glanced quickly to see his big swollen cock jutting in my face.

It was Raine who moaned, "Kiss it, Babe, suck that beautiful cock, you know you want it, I want it."

She kept trying to push it into my mouth. I was so aroused that I turned, she fed his fucking cock into my mouth. I opened wide and he pushed in, the soft yet firm skin of his shaft sliding over my lips, his bulging throbbing balls against my flesh.

I was sucking a man's cock, and he loved it. I felt him shudder as he pushed hard, cramming more of his giant into my mouth. Raine's hand fell down curling sensuously around his pole, stroking it into my mouth as I bobbed a little back and forth as I got used to the feel of his hard gristly flesh in my mouth, the taste, as his thick slippery pre-cum oozed from the glans.

Raine slid down his body to kneel beside me, her smiling face besides mine as she watched in panoramic close up as I sucked that glorious cock. She kissed my cheek whispering, "That looks so sexy, Babe, your mouth so full, so juicy."

She grabbed it pulling it from my mouth and jammed it in her own, then fed it back into mine. We sucked him together, but as his hips started to jerk wildly and his hands curled in my hair, forcing more into me, Raine focused on sucking my neck, any naked bit of flesh was covered by her hot wet mouth.

The painful feel of his fingers knotting in my hair alerted me to how close he was to coming. It got real... very real, and much faster than I anticipated. Just as I was thinking about pulling back and jerking him off, his knees jerked crazily and he thrust so far in my mouth there was no escape from the spurting jets of sticky goo that erupted in my mouth.

I choked, I gagged and tried in vain to spit it out, but as his cock nudged at my throat I automatically swallowed. It's probably all that stopped me from vomiting.

As he softened in my mouth, he slipped out floppy and wet. Raine grabbed my head in both hands kissing me hard on the mouth. As she leaned back, she grinned, her face smiling, shining bright. "Wow... holy crap, that was amazing." She kissed me again. "And you swallowed, what a sweetie, your very first time and you swallowed. I'm impressed."

That night was the cement that glued our relationship together. We made love like a weird, constricted octopus, there were arms and legs locked together. I made love to Raine, my cock jammed up her pussy and sucked Drew at the same time, his cock swapping from Raine's mouth to mine. It was an experience, that's for sure, and strangely, for all of my misgivings, I loved it.

Later, with Drew sleeping beside us, Raine whispered, "Well.... What did you think? Was it what you expected?"

I rubbed her rosy cheeks, caressing her flawless skin, "It was... it was... weird. It was sexy and revolting, scary and wonderful. I don't know how to describe it."

She sighed. "But you liked it?"

I gave her a reassuring kiss. "Yes, Luv, I enjoyed it. What about you... do you think I'm disgusting?"

She hugged me tight, "What... why would you think that? I think you're gorgeous and sexy and wonderful; nothing has changed."

"You don't think less of me?"

"Sweets, you seem to have a twisted view of the world and I don't know where that comes from, but I think more of you, not less. Tonight, you opened your mind for the first time, and if anything, I'm proud of you."

She gave me a little peck on the cheeks, "Honey, you looked so sexy, god I'm still tingling just remembering it."

At some point during the night, I ended up spooning Drew and I woke to the feel of Drew wriggling his arse, my cock stuck between his cheeks.

It felt weird knowing it was him; he was still sound asleep, but he wriggled, obviously enjoying the feel of my meat stuck between his cheeks.

After that night Drew became like another member of our relationship, we were glued together and it was more than just the sex, there were real feelings and emotions. Yes, we all made love, it stopped being wild wanton fucking and became proper lovemaking.

He made us use condoms because he had previous partners. We decided collectively to get an STD test. It took several months before the results came back and we were able to consummate out relationship flesh to flesh.

To say I was reticent the first time I tried anal sex would be an understatement. It took lots of coaxing from Raine and Drew before I was prepared for that step.

He was the opposite: he loved it and I have to say I loved being jammed up his firm tight arse.

Raine was braver than I was. In our earlier life together we tried and failed, and after that she decided it wasn't for her. How time and events can change outlooks, after watching Drew she decided she wanted to try again. The first time is still a magical moment. She laid on top of him naked, her arse pointed back at me as they kissed. I started slowly, covering her in lubricant, easing in just a finger, I moved it in and out slowly opening her up. Sliding my dick in was incredible, hot and tight. Shit what a buzz. At first it was painful for her, and she complained, but I took my time, inch by inch it slipped in.

At the end, she moaned so loudly for more I thought the neighbours would hear. It was incredible.

The next step was double penetration and that was the most incredible of all our experiences. I wanted to watch her face, see her joy and pain.

I laid on my back and she impaled herself on me, sucked my cock right up into her wet gooey hole. Drew approached knelt behind her and slowly inserted himself into her arse.

The look of pure unadulterated lust and ecstasy on her face was unbelievable. She was in heaven, and so was I.

Our private lives were affected as well. Our new living arrangements were impossible to keep it a secret: our friends could see what was going on. Drew was such a close member of our marriage he was part of it, and it seemed wrong to push him away when we were around people. It was Raine who brought it up: she wanted to tell everyone.

At first I was aghast, but seeing how much Drew wanted to be part of our lives, it was hard to say no. It made me consider my feelings towards him. The reality was I did have feelings for him; it was more than friendship or lust. I could see that Raine felt the same way. With that understanding, it didn't seem fair to treat him like a dirty secret of which we were all ashamed.

We didn't make a grand announcement or anything, we just let a few of our closest friends know and then the jungle telegraph took over. Soon, all our friends knew. It was embarrassing seeing some of the sneering looks from guys. Hearing some of the snide remarks was painful, but it certainly showed us who our true friends were.

In many ways, life couldn't have been better, the sex was amazing in any configuration. Drew refused to live there rent free and started contributing, and that meant we had more money. The pair of them loved going to the gigs I hated, so I was spared the bullshit. Drew helped with all the chores; the place had never looked so good.

Things were going so well. I can't explain how having Drew around made life easier. Grocery shopping, chores, conversation... Just having him around felt good. Maybe things were going too well. Drew came home one night and blew the whole thing out of the water. He had been offered a fight, a chance to fight for a title. The problem was it was in Australia, and he would be gone for at least two months.

Raine was distraught following his announcement, but she saw how important it was, and when she saw the level of training he had to undergo, she understood why he was going to be gone so long. She snapped, You can go, but we're keeping Buster, he's not going."

Drew laughed, "I was going to ask if you would look after him for me."

It was a sad and tearful day when he left. We held a little celebratory party, wishing him well and making sure win lose or draw we would be here from him when he returned.

As close as Drew and I were, it was Raine who missed him the most and she was as moody as hell after his departure.

The first few days were like a period of mourning for her, and it made me feel a little unloved, I wondered whether she would feel the same if it was me who left. I knew that was ridiculous, but I couldn't help it.

Some nights it felt like Buster was more pleased to see me home than she was.

It was solemn at best. We lost the spark that ignited the inferno that had become our life. Now we were running on empty, it felt like we were just waiting for Drew's return.

Into the third week I got home from work and Raine was already busy getting dinner, judging by the aromas wafting deliciously out of the kitchen. As I walked in, I noticed a cute redhead sitting at the table. As our eyes met, she gave me a little wave and a weak little "Hi."

Hearing my response, Raine rushed out, jumped into my arms and kissed me frantically, like we had been separated for months. As I put her down, she glanced over towards the redhead and chirped, "Hon, this is Celine. She is a friend from work."

Celine the curvy little redhead with blazing green eyes stood up and wandered over for a hug. "Hi, Martin, I have heard a lot about you."

I chuckled, somewhat seriously. "Well, I wish I could say the same. Raine has never mentioned you."

Raine looked embarrassed and gushed, "Sorry, Sweets, Celine and I have worked together for a while, but we have sort of got a little closer over the last few weeks."

The way she said that made me apprehensive. "Close, huh?" I mumbled.

She motioned me to sit and talk to Celine while she got dinner. "Would you like a glass of wine?"

"Nah, I'll have a beer though seeing as how you're offering."

She frowned, but brought me the beer and topped up Celine's wine glass. Celine told me about her job as administrative assistant at the radio station, about where she lived, and in less than thirty minutes, I knew her whole story. Well, the bits she wanted me to know.

When I asked about boyfriends, I saw her flinch and stared towards the kitchen, hoping, I think, for some assistance from Raine. When there was no response from Raine, she sighed. "No partners at the moment."

The way she dragged out the word partners made me wonder. It seemed an odd response.

The conversation got a more intimate once Raine joined in. They seemed to be very close, there was lots of hand holding and nudging going on. Lots of flirty looks, furtive glances. If I was nervous before, now, I was downright panicky.

As I glanced at her without trying to look like a perv, I could see the real beauty shining through. She didn't wear a lot of makeup, but her features were attractive without being a knockout. Her nose turned up in a perky homely way, making her look like the cute girl from up the road. She didn't seem all that interested in talking to me, it was always aimed at Raine. Sure, there was conversation, but all her flirty glances were saved for Raine, who loved it. She lapped up all the flattering compliments, the teasing coquettish looks.

After dinner, Raine escorted Celine into the lounge got her settled before doing the dishes. I helped her, and as we stacked the dishwasher, I whispered conspiratorially, "What the hell is going on?"

1...456789