The Trials and Tribulations of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his cock on one cheek and mine on the other, wet snail trails across her alabaster skin she stared up at me, "Fuck me, Babe, I want you inside me."

I sat there unable to breathe, my heart thumping wildly, "Fuck me, Babe, please."

She dropped my cock and focused her attention on Drew. Kneeling over him, she grabbed his shaft in one hand, his balls in the other and started to suck him in earnest.

I fell to the floor, scrambled up behind her and in one deep thrust, I was inside her. She lifted her head from his cock, saliva dripping from her moaning mouth whimpering, "Oh, god yes, Christ that feels so good. I love it."

She went back to sucking him off and I brutalised her pussy, the jealous anger flowing through my cock, deep into her womb. It was vicious and I grunted animalistically as the wet slap of our flesh overpowered the slobbering gurgling gagging sounds of her choking on Drew's cock.

He, like me, couldn't talk, his body too busy jerking and thrashing wildly into her mouth, his cries of joy only fuelled my anger and when he grunted, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," it enraged me that much my own orgasm erupted, I blasted what felt like gallons of my sticky cream into her greedy avaricious hole. Blast after blast and her cheeks swelled and she coughed and choked, he was coming in her mouth and she attempted to swallow it all.

Her hand slowed its frantic stroking, his raw shaft softening in her fingers as she went back to kissing and licking.

Drew leaned down, lifted her head in his hands and kissed her, a toe-curling spine-tingling kiss.

When they finished, she turned back to me wanting the same, but the moment was gone, all I could see were her cheeks swelling crudely as he filled her mouth to overflow with his sperm.

I rocked back, my cock slipping from her engorged sloppy hole.

She gave me a sad disappointed look, as if to say, 'WHERE'S MY KISS?"

With my breathing under control I groaned, "I need a drink." I stood quickly and staggered to the kitchen in shock, my cock dangling between my legs. Drew called out, "Yes please, dude, I could use one as well."

As I opened the fridge door Raine sighed sadly, "Yeah, me too please."

Carrying the beers into the lounge, I saw Drew and Raine reclined together, side by side. I sat the other side of Raine, so she was between us, handing out the beers I mumbled, "Now what?"

There was silence, nobody game to speak. The beers flowed quickly as we skulled them.

Raine glanced at me nervously and whispered, "We could go to bed, and finish this properly."

She drank the few drops remaining in her bottle, stood and leaned in for a kiss, and again I turned my head. She screwed up her face mumbling, "Come on sweets, I know you want to." She reached for my hand, then reached for Drew's, I don't have to ask you, do I?" He sniggered, "Hell no!" he replied, unable to hide his satisfied eager smile.

We walked hand in hand up to the bedroom. Raine stripped quickly, and nervous as I was, I lifted my T-shirt over my head. Right at that moment I knew climbing on the bed was like giving consent. There could be no going back. I stood there my thoughts tangled, my mind mush.

Raine slipped past me and climbed on the bed with her arms open wide. "Come on you two scaredy cats."

I glanced at Drew and he grinned. "Dude, you don't look happy. This is up to you, it's only happening if you're up for it."

I gazed back and forth between Drew and Raine. She smiled. "Come on, Babe."

I crawled up onto the bed, slipping into her arms. Our mouths joined as our bodies slithered together. As we kissed, I felt the bed bounce, realising Drew was now on it, as well. He clambered up on Raine's other side and we lay there with her trapped between us. She rolled towards Drew and they kissed, her hand stroking his growing erection.

I snuggled up behind her, my body pressed against her nakedness. I kissed her shoulders, her neck, my hands running over her body, over her shoulders, venturing to her boobs that were crushed against Drew. She moaned as I tweaked her nipples, twisting them cruelly making her moan even louder. Her hand was curled around his throbbing cock, stroking and squeezing.

Mine was pressed up against her curvy arse and I ground it in hard, writhing and wriggling, trying to get past my nerves. I knew where this was going in only a few moments: he was going to be between her legs fucking her and that thought conflicted me, angry, aroused, anxious and jealous all at the same time.

I guess Raine felt that my dick wasn't playing the game, she rolled towards me, her eyes flicked, nervous like me, it was painted on her face, "Are you all right, Babe?"

She reached for my cock and her fingers quickly found my floppy thing. She caressed slowly, gently, her eyes pleading, her lips on mine kissing, her mouth moving to suck and lick my ear, "Babe, if you're not comfortable, we can just cuddle, but god I'm so damn horny."

I felt my dick growing as she stroked me too at least a chubby.

Drew ground his obviously rigid proud cock against her arse. She smiled teasingly as her kisses became more erratic, her voice soft, purring, "Baby, I want Drew, is that okay?"

It was less of a question and more a statement because there was no turning back now. His face stared at me over her shoulder, "Do you have condoms?"

I laughed, thinking that might be my saving grace, we had none. "No, we never use them," I spluttered.

He flinched and jumped up, "I have some." He jumped off the bed and rummaged through his short's pockets. Raine whispered, "Are you okay with this babe? Please...if you aren't, just say so, we can stop now, we don't have to do this."

I shook my head imperceptibly, wordlessly.

Drew was back in a flash with the latex sheath stretched across his throbbing dick. He wasted no time in climbing between her legs. She parted and lifted her knees, allowing him easier access. Her moans deepened as he slid his shaft up into her wet syrupy slit. She glanced at me with glazed eyes, and as he sank his cock into her quivering pussy she growled, "Oh fuck!" Her voice wavered, her words incoherent and slurred. "Oh, my god yes..." Her eyes locked on mine as her hand reached for mine, "Babes... oh god."

He started the mating in earnest, his hips moving in long slow deep strokes, gyrating in circles as he slipped in and out.

Her face turned back to me, her eyes glistening, "Come up here sweets, let me suck you, I want you in my mouth."

I moved slowly, crawling on my knees until my cock, still not fully hard, rested on her lips. She opened her mouth and the head slipped in.

Drew moved faster now, fucking her the strokes harder, deeper.

Her moans softened, contented purrs, no words from her cock filled mouth. Her hand lifted and curled softly around my balls. Her face twisted into a tight grimace, her legs wrapped around his waist as his pace build into a frenetic brutal race to the end. My cock dropped from her lips as she cried out in absolute euphoria, "Yes, god yes, oh god, oh god, oh god yes fuck me, fuck me."

In a last gasp she grabbed my cock and pulled it into her mouth. His head fell onto hers and they kissed a passionate kiss all over the slippery head of my cock as I thrust it manfully into her gaping panting mouth. His slobbering grunting lips sliding all over it. "Oh Jesus... fuck, I'm coming," he groaned loudly.

Raines hips jerked wildly as she thrashed violently, her eyes closed. She was also in the throes of a giant orgasm. Her ankles locked tightly pulling him against her in a futile attempt to get more of his straining shaft inside her.

Drew slipped out of her sloshy hole collapsing beside her, his breathing a wild panting. She was no better, her legs splayed wide, as she gasped, "Oh my god."

I heard the stretched splat as he pulled the full rubber from his dick.

Raine slowly recovered her breathing and it slowly eased to a more normal level. Before I could really say anything, she was asleep, sated and drunk, she was out like a light. I knelt there my cock softening beside her cheek. I sat for minutes and the little snorting snores meant Drew was also asleep, leaving me unsatisfied and horny.

I rolled over, stretched out with my head on the pillow, Raine reached out and pulled me back against her. She spooned me; her hand wrapped around my chubby cock.

All of the emotions swirled uncontrollably through my head as we lay there, slowly the room darkened and I was asleep, discontented, confused, embarrassed, but asleep.

I woke in the morning and still in the same positions, Raine tightly spooning me and Drew close behind her.

I lay there enjoying the morning light as it filtered through the net curtains, as they swirled in the gentle breeze the open window funnelling the wafting zephyr across us.

Raine moved, her hand still curled around what was now morning wood. She whispered wetly in my ear, "Are you awake, Babe?"

I nodded, "Yeah I have to pee."

She let go of me and I slipped out of bed, wandering to the loo. It took a few minutes standing before my erection subsided enough to allow me to flow. The loud splashing eased my still addled state.

Climbing back into bed, Raine climbed out past me on the way for her own pee.

I lay on my side of the bed, Drew sound asleep. I watched him sleeping. It was hard not to admire him, he was all the things women seek in a man, strong, his muscles firm, not an ounce of fat on his rippled torso. His face was angular, chiselled, strong defined cheeks, he was a very good-looking guy. I shivered as the thought settled over me, "What the hell man, what are you doing?"

When Raine returned, rather than climbing over me she shoved me, "Don't take up all the bed, make some room for me."

I moved over towards Drew, I'm sure Raine did it on purpose, pushing us together. He rolled over so I was snuggled against his back, Raine cuddling and wriggling until I was crushed against him.

Her hot wet mouth nibbled at my ear, "I'm sorry about last night sweets, I didn't mean to leave you high and dry. God I'm a bitch."

Her teeth pulled with little nips at my ear. Drew wriggled his bum pushing back against me, jamming my cock trapped between the iron clad cheeks of his arse.

Raine reached down and her hand closed over my now rampant cock, her thumb slipped over the head rubbing my urethra, massaging it against his bum. I turned back to say something and her dewy velvet-like lips closed over mine. Kissing me she rolled me back towards her until I was on my back, "Close your eyes babe, just enjoy."

Her mouth slid wetly down over my chest, further, over my abdomen and then without any teasing delay I was buried in her mouth. I groaned softly as her head raised up and down the slippery shaft, sucking me deep into her mouth.

My hands fell to her head, my fingers sliding through her silky hair.

I laid there enjoying her blowjob, my eyes closed tight. I lifted my head startled as another mouth sucked frantically at my nipples, nuzzling and suckling like a new-born.

Raine's hand stroked my shaft and then another cradled and caressed my balls, fondling them like little marbles. The skin was rough, unlike Raine's smooth moisturised flesh.

The nuzzling stopped and the sexy lips kissed down, passed my belly button and joined Raine in sucking my cock. They joined kissing wetly all over my swollen knob.

Raine lifted her head and suddenly her mouth was on mine, kissing me wildly. The mouth on my cock sped up, bobbing up and down until I couldn't hold it back. I blasted a huge eruption into his mouth. Jet after jet spurted and he swallowed it all.

I lay panting, a spent mass of quivering flesh. Raine's head lifted and I watched as Raine and Drew shared a sloppy sperm tainted kiss.

She turned to kiss me, but with the passion gone I turned away and she again bit her lip.

Drew grunted softly, "I need a shower."

He was gone in a flash and Raine climbed up on top of me, "Are you okay, Sweets?"

"I suppose so. Look, Luv, this thing seems to be moving at warp speed; can we just slow things down a bit?"

She leaned down and kissed me lightly on the cheek. "Didn't you enjoy your blowjob?" The giggling lilt in her voice unmistakeable, she was teasing me. She kissed me again as her wet pussy rubbed up and down my slippery dick, "You looked like you enjoyed it, and the fact you almost killed poor Drew seemed to back me up."

She sniggered. "Be honest, Babe, did you enjoy it?"

Cringing I mumbled, "I don't know, I was caught up in the whole thing, but last night It was hard."

She giggled loudly, interrupting. "Hhhhhmmm it sure was, damn it was bloody hard."

She stopped abruptly when she saw I wasn't laughing. "Oh, come on, Babe, it was fun, wasn't it?"

Just then Drew came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. "Shit, Raine, you're bloody insatiable."

She turned to look back over her shoulder. "Marty's feeling a bit down, I was just giving him a cuddle."

He looked past her at me, his smouldering eyes locked on mine. "Do you want me to leave, Marty?"

Grimacing, I gave a sigh. "No, but I think breaky is calling."

Raine gave my cock a squeeze with her pussy and frowned. "Breakfast? Babe, if you want something to eat, I could fix that."

I shoved her off and sat up. "Not after last night."

She blew me a raspberry, poking out her tongue. "I'm going to shower."

As the shower started again, Drew said, "Bro, if you want, I can leave, let you two reconnect?"

"Nah, no need. I guess I'm just feeling weird, Jesus, this is new territory for me."

He laughed. "Shit, dude, it's hardly something I am familiar with; this is new to me, as well."

He disappeared out to the kitchen and I walked into the bathroom, threw open the shower door and climbed in beside Raine. She slid her arms up over my shoulder and kissed me, her body and even mouth tasting of soap.

We walked out to the smell of breakfast already cooked.

After breakfast, Drew moved out to set up the gym as he had a group turning up for practice. Raine and I focused on the weekend housework. When the group turned up Drew poked his head in. "Are you two joining in today?"

Raine turned off the vacuum and called back, "Yep, I'll be out in a minute."

I was getting ready to hang out the last of the laundry, "Nah, not today mate, I'll give it a miss."

I was hanging it on the line when Raine snuck up behind me, her chin resting on my shoulder, "Come on, Sweets, don't sulk."

Her words offended me. I was feeling low enough as it was. "I'm not fucking sulking, I'm just angry because my wife fucked somebody else."

She turned her head, her wet juicy lips kissing and sucking my neck. "I'm sorry you feel that way; I thought we did it together, that it was a mutual connection."

I bent down, pulling the last few items from the laundry basket, "Yeah, well, you thought wrong."

"Then why the hell did you let it happen? You could have stopped it at any point."

Reaching up to peg the last item I growled, "I don't know, I think I'm angrier at myself than I am at you."

She sighed dismissively. "Oh well, I'm going to join in."

When I finished, I watched from the kitchen window as they went through the routines. I could hear the chatter and banter which I usually loved. Today, I felt disconnected and isolated. I decided I needed to get away. I donned my riding gear, jumped on my mountain bike and hit the pavement.

Physical activity is great for the soul as well as the body. Once I had the wind in my face I felt much better, and after five KM or so, I started to feel better, my heart rate was normal, and I sweated out the booze from the previous night.

It didn't help me get the answers I sought, but at least I wasn't consumed by anger.

I fell in with another group of cyclists. They were road riders and I had to try really hard to stay with them, pretty soon we were miles from home and I was feeling it. With a wave of the hand, I peeled off and turned for home. Beachlands is a long way from Ponsonby. It was late when I rode back in the gate.

Drew was gone and Raine was in her office working on something. I stuck my head in and she gave me a smile, stood up and threw her arms around my neck, "I'm sorry for what I said earlier, I had no right, you're entitled to your feelings. Drew told me off for being so unfeeling."

She held me tightly, even though I was saturated with sweat. She leaned back. "Can you forgive me?"

I sniggered, "There's nothing to forgive, but Raine this thing, it's ripping me apart. I feel like I'm standing on the precipice, I don't want to lose you, I don't want to watch you making love with somebody else."

The tears dribbled down her cheeks, "I get it, I think, anyway, but I feel torn as well. Marty, I don't think you're being honest with yourself. You have a fantastic friend in Drew and he really likes you and that goes past the sex. Sweets, I think you feel the same way, and I want you to at least try to experience that."

I showered and we started to work on dinner. It was quiet but not uncomfortable: we hugged, we kissed. When she offered me a beer, I waved her off, "Na, not for me luv, that ride today nearly killed me, I'm laying off the booze for a while."

She gave me a frown, "Do you want me to give it up as well?"

"No, you are your own person, you make your own choices." She smiled and poured her glass of wine.

I wasn't being totally honest: a big part of my logic was based around that I seemed to make these poor decisions when I was drinking, so I was removing that element.

In bed, snuggled tightly, we made love slowly with tenderness and emotion, as always it was after that as we cuddled, she asked, "Can you tell me why you get so uptight about Drew and us fooling around?"

"Because I love you, you're my wife and I never anticipated having to share you to keep you."

She sighed, "Sweets you don't have to do anything, I'm not forcing you to do this, I'm getting mixed messages from you. I can see how excited you get when we talk about it, and I see you watching Drew. I watch as you interact with him. I'm not a fool, Marty, I can see there is a connection. You have feelings for him that go beyond friendship. The sex is just an extension of that."

"Yeah, all of that is true, I'm not hiding from my feelings or desires. All I'm asking is that we don't rush it, let me get used to things. I may never get brave enough to do anything about this. So, all I'm asking for is time."

She nodded. "So it's all right for Drew to keep coming around? When he left, he was really nervous that you wouldn't let him hang out."

"Nah, he's okay, just don't push so hard. If it's going to happen, let it evolve, don't try to manufacture it."

Drew came around the next night and I thought I was over the anger, but the moment he walked up and gave me a hug it bubbled to the surface. I didn't say anything; I gritted my teeth to get through it. He had a group coming around for practice and a workout. He went out to set up the gear and Raine said, "Come on, Sweets, lets join in."

She almost dragged me out and we joined in. We went through the practice and warmups before getting into some sparring. Drew came over and asked, "Do you want to spar with me?"

I nodded and we got into it. It stared normally but as we got into it the anger came back with a surge I couldn't contain and I started laying into him. I swung hard, not pulling any punches. I saw the initial look of concern in his eyes as I assaulted him.

Never once did he try to hit me. He closed up his defences and let me swing away. It wasn't hurting him, I was so angry I was just swinging. He closed in getting in my face and tying me in a clinch. It was common in kick boxing, so I wrestled and started using knee strikes and sweeps to try and upend him, but he kept tying me up.

1...34567...9