The Trials and Tribulations of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew interrupted. "Oh come on, Raine, she can barely bare to touch either Marty or me." He glanced at me, "Dude has she ever even held it in her hand?"

I laughed, "Touch it... She can barely stand to look at it. No, you're right, Bro, I'm with you."

Raine sighed, resigned to losing the argument. "Fine do what you bloody want, but I'm not happy, I wanted this to be fun for all of us. I'm sorry it's taking a while for Celine to get into the swing of things."

I grabbed Raines hands and tugged her so we stared into each other's eyes. "Honey, I would be happy to wait for her, I don't want to pressure her. The problem is, she isn't bi, she's gay. The only person she's interested in is you."

Raine sighed. "Honey, you're wrong."

Drew leaned in and kissed her, "Babe, he's right. Celine isn't in the least bit interested." He grabbed my hand and dragged me off. We passed Celine on her way back from the loo. She smiled as we walked into the spare room.

That night was one of the most intense sexual experiences of my life. Unlike our usual lovemaking, where if he made love to me, it was always while I was licking Raines pussy, it was always doggy style. On that night when we made love, he rolled me onto my back and climbed between my legs. His hard cock poking at my lubed hole, "Marty, tonight I want to look into your eyes as I slide into that gorgeous arse."

He pushed my knees back against my chest, his angry swollen cock at my gateway as he growled, "Put it in lover, show me you want it."

I reached down and guided him, I held the velvety shaft as it disappeared up my arse, "Oh fucking hell." I moaned loudly.

He sniggered, "Oh, you like that do you, bitch, you like getting fucked."

His voice was loud, and I realised that it wasn't for me, it was for Raine, he wanted them to hear. The doors were open and they would easily hear everything.

"Oh god yes, fuck me, go on fuck me, you bastard," I wailed.

In and out he moved, his long firm shaft stretching me as he worked the greasy shaft in deep. Long slow deep strokes then as his lips crushed on mine. He increased the pressure and speed, in and out faster, deeper, his balls slapping against my arse cheeks as he pressed my knees against my chest.

"God you're a dirty little slut, you fucking love it, don't you?"

I was getting lost in the moment as he pounded his monster into the depths of my arse. Something happened that had never happened before. Doing it doggy style was different, now, face to face, his cock nudged my prostate with every prod and he got more physical, the headboard started banging on the wall, the bed squeaked and groaned under the extreme duress, "Jesus, Drew, god, fuck me, do it harder, god I love your cock."

He kissed me, he bit my neck like a crazed man, bellowing, "Oh you fucking bitch, you fucking slutty little bitch, you want it, you love it."

"Yes, fuck me, do it, I'm going to come."

His stomach rubbed against my trapped cock, my prostate was getting brutalised and I knew I was going to come, I felt it right down in my toes my whole body shuddered viciously as he pounded me, "Fuck Marty I'm going to come."

He went into overdrive as I gripped the bedsheets tightly, my sperm shooting wildly, painting us both in thick sticky cream. With a final brutal shove, he exploded in my arse, coating my insides with his creamy frothy cum.

It was short and sharp, over in minutes, but it was the most incredible orgasm. I can't explain it, my whole body experienced it.

We lay afterwards wrapped together, our bodies sticky with gunk. He laughed quietly, "Holy shit, Dude, I have never seen that: a no-hands come. Fuck, that's the holy grail, I want that so bad."

During the night we went again, except this time it was Drews turn, I couldn't wait to get into his arse. He pulled me on top of him and we went at it all over again, unfortunately he didn't get the no-hands cum he wanted so badly, but with some careful massage we managed to come together.

The morning was a bit difficult, we all met in the kitchen and I could feel the tension. Raine was upset and it pervaded across us all. Celine decided she needed to get going. Raine walked her to her car and they chatted softly as Drew and I finished our breakfast.

Raine walked back in looking disgruntled. Drew picked up on her mood and decided to go out to the gym and workout leaving us to talk. Raine slipped up onto the barstool beside me. "Well it sounded like you had a good night?"

I nodded. "Yeah, it was all right actually, what about yours?"

She sniggered. "Mine was ruined by the porn brothers destroying the bed in the next room, Jesus Marty, what the fuck was that all about? Were you trying to ruin our night?"

"No, actually, I was just enjoying the company of my lover, just like you said I should all those months ago."

She sighed, glancing at me with a curious expression cast across her face. "Was it really that good? I mean, shit, I have never heard you scream like that. Was he hurting you?"

I laughed before replying. "No there was no force, it was just pure pleasure."

"You have never made noises like that when we're together, what was so different?"

"Well, my luv, I guess it's all down to mechanics."

She gave me a confused glare, so I responded, "Equipment luv, think about it."

She sighed, "So you prefer sex with him to sex me?"

I slipped off my stool spun hers and pushed in between her legs forcing them wide, "No, Raine, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but lately with bloody Celine here, I am confused about what you want."

She leaned into my embrace, her arms around me tightly. "I wanted to make your fantasy come to life. I wanted us to experience what I experience when you, Drew and I are together."

"But she's not into it, she wants you and that's all."

She nodded. "I see that now. Last night while you and Drew were destroying that damn bed, she said some pretty horrible things. I told her this morning it's over. I never want anything to come between us, Babe, I love you."

I kissed her tenderly. "I love you more, my sexy little creature, and I want you all to myself."

She grimaced. "What about Drew?"

"I am happy to share you for a while, but I'm sure what we shared is unsustainable. He will want a partner of his own. Once that happens, then it will be over. We always said, once the house was finished, we were starting a family."

She nodded slowly. "Be honest, Marty, do you want to keep Drew in our mix?"

"No, not unless you do, I like him, maybe even love him, but not like the love I feel for you. He is part of us in many ways, but if last night upset you then it will be over. I will go and tell him right now."

She shook her head, sighing deeply. "No, I love Drew, as well, I guess Celine got me all twisted and jealous. Shit... listening to the pair of you go at it last night, holy shit. I have never heard you scream like that, you seemed to really enjoy it."

I nodded ruefully. "I did, but I would trade a million of those nights for one night in your arms."

She hugged me tightly. "I'm glad you feel that way. Damn, I love you so much. I'm sorry things got so twisted with Celine. All I wanted was for you to see how sexy it could be, and I guess I missed having Drew around."

I chuckled. "It doesn't matter about Celine. I think it could have been incredible, but if we are including a third wheel, it needs to be somebody who is into both of us. We may never find another Drew."

Her lips grazed mine as she whispered, "Yeah, I let my desires get the better of me and I missed the signs, even when you told me. I only saw what I wanted."

Things returned to normal for us, our big extended family. Drew became welded to us; he was part of us. Yes, there was still a little jealousy from all of us occasionally, but that happens with three people in a relationship. It was an incredible period of our lives, so heavily enriched by Drew's presence. The three of us knitted together so seamlessly, we were all in synch. I never knew it was possible for three people to be so united. Unfortunately, as it is with all things it had to end.

Drew only stayed with us for another few months. His kick boxing career was on a huge upswing and he was booked for a series of bouts in Australia, and if they went well, the world would be his oyster.

It was a tearful goodbye and we attracted some strange looks at the airport as we both kissed him goodbye.

On the walk out to the car Raine sighed sadly. "It is going to be lonely without him."

I pulled her against me as we strolled lazily to the car, "Yes, it will seem strange without him."

She gave me a funny glare. "You two were so close, are you going to be happy with just me?"

I stopped immediately, turned her to face me, my hands resting on her shoulders, "Raine, I love you, and only you. Drew was a wonderful distraction, it was sexy and fun, but never ever question my love or desire for you."

She sighed again, falling into an embrace so tight it was painful. "We could try and find somebody else, if you want."

I snapped back angrily. "I don't want anybody else. Drew was an amazing chapter in our story, and hopefully we will be friends for life, but I want us to go back to our marriage, you and me, nothing or nobody else."

"Do you mean that, you could be happy with just me?"

"Jesus, Raine, don't be ridiculous."

We kissed before separating and walking to the car hand in hand. On the drive home she sniffled. "You know the house is finished and the nursery is empty."

Stunned by her statement, I muttered, "Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?"

She nodded. "Babe, the only reason we held off having children, was the house and that's finished."

I nodded, reached for her hand. At the traffic lights I pulled her over for a kiss. "I would love to fill that house with babies."

She sniggered. "Babies aye.... I'm not so sure about filling the house, but I would love to make a start on beginning our family."

I chuckled as the car behind us tooted. "We should start right away, like, I mean immediately."

As we drove, she slipped off her seatbelt and got up on her knees. "Drew told me once he did this for you. He said you loved it."

She leaned across, unzipped my shorts and pulled out my penis. Her head lowered and she sucked it lovingly."

Her words remined me of the trip Drew and I took, where he sucked my cock almost the whole way. It was the most amazing trip.

Raine's head bobbed up and down in my lap, my cock sliding in and out of her mouth, "Oh fuck, Christ, Sweets, that is soooooooo goooood."

She lifted her head and smiled, "As good as Drew?"


Well, if you keep practising you might get there. His were pretty damn good."

As her teeth tightened, giving me a very severe nip. The pain was instantaneous. "Ouch, shit... careful."

She gave my balls a squeeze, crushing them painfully.

Okay, yours are better, much better."

She continued to suck me for the rest of the drive home. She totally ignored the cars as we weaved in and out of traffic. I smiled at the spectators, men and women who watched her arse sticking up by the window. By the time we arrived home I was on fire. I literally dragged her to the bedroom where we made love for the rest of the day.

We had a ritual flushing that night: her contraceptive pills disappeared down the toilet in a swirling gush of water.

Let's not forget, we may have lost Drew for the time being, but we managed to keep Buster. Big bruising Buster is part of our family and he isn't going anywhere.

It had been a fun wild roller coaster ride, but it was time to move on. It wasn't the end of our relationship with Drew, but after that day he moved into the friend zone: a close friend, but just a friend.

The end.

1...456789