The Trials and Tribulations of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded, "Don't worry, dude, I asked myself all the same questions when I started to question my sexuality. Although after my first sexual experience with a boy, I knew, I loved it and it felt right, so much more natural, completely different to what I felt when I had been with girls."

Still confused I asked, "But if that's true, what the hell is this all about with Raine?"

He sighed, smiled warmly, "If I met her and she wasn't with you, I wouldn't have been interested. She is damn hot, no denying that, but she is part of you, I sense and see your bond' she loves you. It's weird because we have connected and now, I see her differently, she is so bloody sexy, jeez, bro, she is fucking hot."

I laughed, "That I can't argue, she is all of that."

He reached out, his hand letting it fall on mine, "So, have I misread the signals... or are you interested in something between us, with me?" His hand stroked the back of mine and little electric shocks flashed through my skin making me shiver. That was the question, all right.

He leaned closer, gazing into my eyes, "Marty I can't put this any plainer, I want you, I want to make love with you and if Raine was part of that then I'm all-in, dude, all fucking in."

As he leaned closer, I leaned back falling away from him, breathing became difficult, my heart thumped, pounding so hard it hurt. My mind turned to mush, unable to think. I wanted to say no... I wanted to say yes... I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me, I was dying of embarrassment.

He kept leaning forward and I reeled under his pressure falling backwards spilling my beer and he laughed a deep bellowing belly laugh. I felt humiliated, but seeing his uncontrollable laughter, it made me chuckle nervously, then I was laughing along with him and we both lay there laughing stupidly.

It took a while to gather our senses and I replied, "Drew, you have to give me space... time, I love Raine, I need to talk to her. Christ man, I don't know what to say."

He nodded, "Dude, there's no pressure, I'm not going to rape you, I know Raine is into the idea because she told me, but if we aren't all into it then it can't happen. I value our friendship more than sex."

We ended up getting shit-faced to cover the uncomfortable silence.

The next day after work, I started to rip off the old, corrugated roofing iron. It was rusty and well past it's use-by date.

I had the last sheet off when Drew turned up. He backed his Ute up to the room and it was full of old tongue and groove planks, new roofing iron and a skylight.

'Unbelievable,' I mumbled to myself. As he approached, I moaned, "Jesus, bro, where did all this come from?"

He smiled. "Well, the tongue and groove I rescued from a job months ago, and it's been sitting at the yard. The roofing iron I got from the hardware store, and you owe me two hundred bucks. The sky light is going to be my gift to Raine."

Gobsmacked, I muttered, "That roofing iron is worth more than that."

"Not with my trade discount. If you don't believe me, I can show you the receipt."

We worked until after dark but finally we had the roof on, the insulation and tongue and groove ceiling lining all done. The skylight was the finishing touch.

That night as we again scoffed our pizza and beer, I blurted out what had been burning a hole in my mind, "Drew, can we talk about sex?"

He snickered. "Fuck, dude, it seems that's all we talk about."

"Yeah, but this is personal, about you."

Squinting at me he muttered, "Shoot, go on give it to me."

"What do you do when you have sex? Are you a top or bottom? Is that the way you say it?"

He nodded, adding, "The answer's not that simple, Marty. I don't like to be restricted. With my other lovers we shared roles. We enjoyed oral." He laughed. "But hey, I guess that goes for everybody."

I nodded, "Oh yeah."

He smiled, "If you're asking if I like anal sex, then the answer's yes, I fucking love it, both giving and enjoying."

We sank back into silence for a while, after another couple of beers he asked cheekily, teasing, "Is that it? Is that all you wanted to know?"

Gritting my teeth, I mumbled, "What about your relationships with guys, how does it work? Like does somebody take the lead?"

He laughed louder than ever, making me feel embarrassed. He wasn't quite rolling around on the floor, but it was close. "Dude, don't believe all that stereotypical bullshit. I'm not into roleplaying. Christ, just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm any different to you." Glancing knowingly at me he mumbled, "Dude, think about your relationship with Raine: you might think you're in charge, but let me tell you bro, that ain't the case. "My lovers and I have all had what I would call normal loving sharing relationships. The only difference is we're both men."

When I didn't answer he chuckled, "What's the problem? Are you scared I'll make you my bitch or something?"

I swallowed hard, flinching at his words. Again, he laughed, "Dude, you watch too much TV, or porn, okay you want me to break it down, you want it in plain English... I like to suck cock, I love having my cock sucked, and I love anal sex."

That was way too much for me and I blushed, and spluttered, "Jesus."

He snickered dismissively, "Definitely, anal sex is pleasurable so long as you do it properly, have you tried it? Does Raine like it?"

I shook my head, "We tried a couple of times, but never finished. We were both uncomfortable, she said it hurt."

He nodded, smirking like a Cheshire cat. "Yeah, it can do, but it's all in the prep, Dude, if you do it right, oh damn it is fucking awesome."

Silence pervaded the room for quite a while before he said, "Maybe I should just show you?"

Stunned, I barked, "Oh, Hell no!"

I took the next day off work to finish the room, paint and then flooring. I had been pondering what to do about the floor since the start, and I was no closer to figuring it out. I scrolled through some home reno sites, looking for inspiration. In the end, I decided on tiles.

At least I was comfortable with tiling, Drew showed me how when we did the bathroom, inside. Using big wide tiles, it took no time at all, I was laying the last of them when Drew turned up. He had some decking timber to make a walkway up to the new front door.

As he unloaded, I groaned, "Bro, what the fuck, how much did this cost?"

He laughed. "Chill, Bro, this is my gift. It was left over from a job and the boss sold it to me cheap."

Later that night, finally finished, with it looked incredible. We spent the rest of the night patting ourselves on the back.

The hard part was keeping Raine from seeing it before her birthday. I picked her up from the airport Friday night and she jumped into my arms, we spun wildly as her lips crashed onto mine.

Oh god, it was heaven, her sexy succulent juicy lips attached to mine in a scintillating greeting. After the last few days, I needed that boost to reaffirm our relationship.

As we drove home, she asked, "So, what have you been up to while I was away?"

I shrugged, "Nothing special, chilling out mostly, watching TV."

She shook her head, "Am I going to find a bin full of left-over takeaway containers?"

Laughing, I replied sarcastically, "Yeah, you probably will if you look; don't look would be my advice."

She slipped into her excited mode and talked endlessly about her trip: the speakers, presenters and material, who she met, and the new friends and contacts she had made. At least it kept her busy.

When we made love that night it was explosive, frantic, mind-blowing sex. We were both horny, although to be fair, I had masturbated the night Drew gave me his rundown on gay sex, and it wasn't Raine I pictured sucking my cock.

Her birthday wasn't until Tuesday, so I had to keep her away from the back yard until then. Luckily, the shed was shielded from the house by a large trellis and hedge. The creeping jasmine and bougainvillea covered the trellis and supplied the perfect screening.

Saturday, I took her for a day out, lunch down by the waterfront, then some shopping, making sure it was dark when we got home.

Sunday, we had a chilled day and she spent most of it on the phone with her friends, catching up. She also had an article she needed to finish, so with a grumble she locked herself away in the spare room to write.

Part of the reason she hated working from the spare room was all the interruptions, the TV, the telephone, the noise of me clunking around the house. I did her laundry, so she didn't have to go out the back. I got it all in again later, and even did the ironing.

She laughed out loud when she saw me at the ironing board, which was usually her domain. "Holy shit, all you need is a pinny, I reckon Drew would love to see that. Damn I should go away more often."

Tuesday couldn't come quickly enough for me. Drew rang and asked if he could come around for the big reveal. I could hardly say no, seeing as how he did so much of the work.

On Tuesday morning I made her breakfast in bed and slipped her a birthday card and a big kiss. She tried to hide her disappointment, but I saw it. "Thanks, Babes," she whispered, "I love the card."

To ease her let-down I added, "I was thinking of taking you out for dinner as your gift, would that be, okay?"

She nodded. "Sounds great, don't be late home then."

We headed off to work on our bikes and she looked pretty glum. She had obviously expected something bigger. I struggled to hide my laughter.
I made sure I was home before her and found Drew already there, stretching streamers across the gate to the shed. There was tinsel and multi coloured streamers everywhere. I put my flowers in a vase and we waited for her arrival, happily patting each other on the back on how clever we were.

She was late getting home and when she saw Drew's vehicle in the driveway she ran in and jumped into his arms even before giving me a hug or kiss. As she untangled herself from his arms, she turned to me, accepting my vase full of flowers. She gave me a big wet sloppy kiss and I offered her a big happy birthday greeting and handed over her vase of flowers. She seemed a bit overwhelmed, Drew gave her a card and a small bunch of flowers and she yelped, "We are going to need drinks! I'll open a bottle of wine."

I pulled out the chicken wings and salad I picked up on the way home, and it was Drew who suggested we go out back onto the veranda. She gave me a weird glance, "I thought we were going out?"

I shrugged. "I thought that with Drew here you might like to catch up." She gave me a disillusioned forced smile and went to talk to Drew, who was already out on the back deck.

We sat together on the deck and Drew got the rundown on her trip and all the gossip. It took a while before Raine noticed the streamers and tinsel. She pointed them out. "What the hell's that all about?" she asked curiously.

I shrugged, glancing slyly at Drew, "Go and have a look."

She put down her glass, muttering grumpily, "What the hell have you two been up to?"

Drew, like me, shrugged and she stood up and walked down the back to her new office. Drew and I followed behind, giving her some space. The moment she saw it, we saw her hands fly up to cover her face, as she gasped hoarsely, "Oh my god."

She walked up onto the walkway and pushed open the door. She shrieked, "OH MY GOD... YOU TWO..."

She rushed back and jumped into my arms, "How the hell did you do all this... how could you afford it?"

I laughed, "Well if it hadn't been for Drew here, I couldn't. It wouldn't have happened without him; he found most of the stuff."

She turned and fell into his arms and kissed him heavily.

He looked sheepish. "Whoa, slow down, Babe, Marty did most of it, he's the one you should be thanking."

She turned back to me and draped her arm over my shoulder, her other around Drew. "I don't know what to say, I am so grateful, it's flamin awesome."

I showed her in, the desk with internet connection, the opening skylight, the powder room with toilet. She was blown away. "God, it's incredible, absolutely perfect. I can't believe it. Let's bring the food and drinks out here and christen it properly."

We spent the rest of the night enjoying it. The food was great, but it was a Tuesday, and it was work the next day. Raine had the answer, though. She wanted a party on Saturday to show all her friends her new office.

Drew gave me a hand setting up lights and speakers outside. The party started in earnest Saturday afternoon, and I fired up the barbeque while Raine showed everyone proudly through her new office. Joe from next door complained, "So that's what all that bloody noise was all about."

The party raged on until late, and as expected, the only remaining revellers were Raine, Drew and me. We enjoyed maybe a little too much. At the end, the music was down low and Raine and Drew danced together as I lay back on the sofa. As they danced, I heard the giggling and laughter. I couldn't work out what they were saying, but it wasn't hard with all the furtive glances that had circulated between us all night long. I watched for a while, and yes, I got nervous, I got the same jealous urges I got last time except this time, they reached out for me and dragged me into their evil clutches. We swayed, drunkenly impersonating dancers.

Raine wedged herself between us, she turned to face me, her arms draped up over my shoulders as she mashed her sumptuous pussy against the growing bulge in my shorts. It was a typical warm humid Auckland night, Raine was wearing nothing more than shorts and a cut off tee. Drew and I were in shorts, although there was a hell of a lot more material in ours than Raine's.

Drew was glued to her back, his arms around her waist but as we swayed drunk and woozy, I felt his hands slide up to cup her boobs. Her wet lips grazed my sticky skin as she moaned a long drawn out, "Hhhhhhmmmm."

Her hips began to gyrate against me as his hands moved, surreptitiously mauling her proud boobs, I felt his fingers toying, tweaking, pinching her nipples. Her mouth came up to mine and our lips slithered together in a torrid kiss, our mouths and tongues as one.

Drew's hair grazed my cheek and I realised he was sucking wantonly on her neck. Raine's mouth moaned into mine reverberating through my skull.

Raine pulled back a little and turned in my arms so she faced Drew, and in slow motion I watched their mouths lock together, their tongues swirling crazily as the passion and hunger built quickly.

Raine, instead of grinding on Drew, pushed back mashing her arse on my now very prominent erection. She wriggled until my shaft was trapped between the firm cheeks of her arse and she writhed, wriggled, grinding ferociously against me.

Now it was my hands cupping and mauling her boobs. God her nipples were so hard, proud and pointy. Drew's hands ran past her body and I felt them slide up under my T-shirt, caressing my abdomen and sides, nonstop, his hands roamed my body, softly caressing.

Raine turned again and as our mouths met, I felt her pushing her arse back and I realised it was Drew's cock that was now getting the treatment. Our kiss deepened, becoming frenetic. Drew's mouth moved up her neck and was now on her cheek, kissing, nibbling her earlobe, back across her cheek, his lips devilishly close to ours.

Scared by the strange burning desires that now swirled crazily inside my mind, "God, we nearly kissed, his lips were so close to mine." I moved aside, quickly kissing my way down the other side of her neck and she turned to receive a kiss from Drew.

Turning her head slightly, her lips mashed against mine, the sticky lip gloss smearing deliciously. And without realising Drews lips and mine touched, it was fleeting, a brief touch, not even a caress. Raine noticed and moved, our lips were no longer barely touching his mouth slid over mine. The shock was powerful, it rattled me to my core, but god his lips, so forceful, so strong and powerful. His kiss, so different to anything I had ever experienced. He openly mauled me with his tongue delving wetly against mine, his lips glued to mine. Oh my god, his tongue persuasive and strong pierced my mouth and his tongue slithered around mine holding it in a death lock.

Raine mewing softly kissed my neck, her hand dropping to cup my raging erection.

Unable to speak or think, I stood there, his mouth raping me. It felt so foreign his rough prickly skin rubbing and chafing as the kiss intensified.

We staggered and reeled as I lost my balance. I kept stumbling, until backwards, taking them with me until we all crashed onto the sofa.

It was Drew who fell on top of me, writhing, grinding his cock against mine. Raine slipped down onto her knees, sliding her hand between our bodies to undo my zipper, freeing my fully erect shaft. Oh, sweet Jesus, this was moving so quickly, I felt like I had lost control, my emotions flipped from shock, horror and embarrassment to absolute desire. There was no hiding from my obvious lust.

Raine gripped my throbbing steely shaft, firmly and smoothly stroking it. She moved and I felt my shorts being dragged down my legs before being flung wildly across the room. My boxers were next, gone in a silken moment.

Drew's were next, and as I opened my eyes I peered into his as our swollen engorged cocks touched. The electricity was potent as they rubbed together.

"Oh fuck." He bellowed as our cocks rolled and tangled, our balls mauled roughly by Raine as she forced her hand between us to grasp both shafts, "Hhhhhmmm, who wants to go first?"

Drew growled lustily, "Me, I want it."

He let me go, rolling over onto his back, legs stretched out in front of him. Raine moved between his legs and as she smiled that coquettish teasing smile, she lowered her head, her open mouth engulfing Drew's swollen cock. She sucked, she kissed, she stroked, and all the while her eyes never left mine.

I was in never-never land, barely able to comprehend what was happening. I watched as my wife's lips slid up and down another man's cock.

I felt trapped, unable to stop what felt like a train wreck unfolding before me. Drew's deep resonant moans as she fellated him like a pro, I knew exactly what he was experiencing because usually those lips were reserved for me, it was my cock she sucked.

The bile bubbled inside and I was at the point where I had to stop it. I think she realised, because right at that moment, she let his throbbing cock slip from her salivating mouth and she turned, her fingers curling softly around my shaft and her mouth, her gorgeous sexy liquid mouth settled over it.

She licked the slimy slit like a kid with an ice cream, her sticky lips bathing me with delicate slithering licks. Then in one long slow sinking movement she devoured me, my cock disappearing from view into the molten lava of her mouth.

"Ahhh, Jesus Christ Raine... Fuck..."

She giggled, "Like that do you, Babes?"

I nodded, words drying in my mouth as I tried to speak. Up and down her pretty head bobbed, sucking me to new levels of hardness, her fingers curling under my balls as if weighing them, cradling, fondling, squeezing gently.

I lay back, my eyes closed enjoying the incredible sensations, Drew's presence forgotten.

I was woken from that reverie by the movement against my hip, When I looked, Raine stroked Drews cock in time with her sucking.

When she saw me looking, she smiled, "Babes, roll over a little." When I didn't move, she begged, "Please, Babe, just turn to the side."

Sucking in a huge breath I rolled towards Drew and she held our cocks, one in each hand. As she caressed them, she rubbed the heads together, round and around, slippery trails of precum and her saliva lubricating the journey.

She leaned down until her mouth grazed us, her mouth open wide, her tongue sliding from his to mine, licking, kissing, sucking. Her mouth sliding over his, then back to mine, backwards and forwards, in and out sucking, stroking her grasp firmer, stronger.

123456...9