The Troop Master's Slave Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they got up Lance was amused to see Steve flush with sweat even thought he was just watching. "Do whatever you want with him sissy, you earned that right. But when you are done untie and prepare him. His new outfit is on top of the dresser, you know what to do." After that, Lance and Jin left, there naked shinny bodies glistening in the sunlight streaming in the window as they headed to the guest bathroom to clean up.

Steve climbed up to check on Luke, "How are you doing? Are you okay?" Utterly defeated, Luke had been thinking about Lance's last words and was unsure how to reply to Steve's innocent question. Having no words he simply nodded. Steve smiled and replied, "I understand."

While Sissy Steve hungered to flip Luke over to ride his fat cock again, he knew what Master Lace expected him to do. Luke barley felt Sissy Steve's little cock as he slid into him. Luke felt the slap of the flesh and could smell Steve's too sweet perfume but otherwise was numb to the small cock entering him. With a final grunt Steve added his seed to the mixture in Luke's ass before getting up and untying Luke's legs.

With the arms still bound facing the pillow, Steve guided Luke to raise his hips and get up on his knees. Steve slid his head under Luke like a mechanic fixing a car, feeling the leaked juices on the sheets coat his hair. Steve had decided he deserved a reward, so as a treat for himself he took the throbbing cock into his mouth. Luke's cock was already primed from the long fucks and quicky fired his load at the tight wet feel of Steve's warm sissy mouth.

Steve swallowed greedily. Steve's hunger satiated, he untied Luke's arms and led him into the bathroom. "Shower, clean up and do whatever you need to do in there, take your time you will not get another break for a while. Come back out when done."

Still in a daze from recent events Luke took a long hot shower. If not for the collar locked on his neck and the many bruises, he could pretend it was all a dream as he stood in the shower letting the warm soapy water run down his body. Luke took his time, considered all his options as he cleaned up and shaved his face. However hard he tried he could not think of a way out of the predicament and so stepping out of the bathroom Luke steeled himself for the week to come.

Sissy Steve was back to wearing his short skirt and crop top when Luke exited the bathroom. Steve had been busy changing the sheets and cleaning up the bedroom when he spotted Luke's return. "Ah good I have the outfit Master Lance picked out for you." Once dressed Luke felt humiliated, below the waist he was wearing a pair of black pantihose, high heel black patent leather shoes, and women's lacey panties that barely held his cock and balls. Above the waist he was naked except for a skimpy apron and maids cap that both looked like they came from a "sexy" French maid costume, and of course his locked collar.

He followed Steve into the kitchen, walking awkwardly in the heels, and noticed yet another modification. There was a steel bar, like the kind you see in a shower for people who need help, but this one was bolted to the high ceiling. Hanging down from the bar was a steel cable with a loop at the end. Steve attached the cable to the collar with a thick padlock and left.

Master Lance entered the kitchen a few minutes later and smiled. "I see my sweet Sissy got you all dressed up. You make a pretty maid, slave. We made quite a mess of the kitchen over the last couple of days so you will start by cleaning that up. When done you will make lunch and later dinner for us." Lance paused to make sure Luke was following before he continued. "You will obey orders you get from any of us including your fellow slave, Steve. If you do a good job, I may let you sleep in the padded bedroom cage if you do not you will sleep here on the hard tile floor and of course you will be punished."

Lance casually added one more dirty bowl to the sink already overflowing with dirty dishes before continuing, "I hope that the steel cable is not needed but I consider it insurance in case you fell a sudden moment of bravery or defiance. There will be other tasks as the week goes on, but this is how you will spend your days slave. Now get on your knees and thank me for this opportunity."

Luke hesitation was shorter than before. Master Lance did not need to remind him of the threat the twink boys held over him, it hung in the air, unspoken but real. Mimicking his performance earlier he fell to his knees, bent down, and kissed the top of his master's feet. "Thank you, Master Lance for allowing me to be your slave and to serve you" With those words the last of Luke's independent willpower vanished, he was truly a slave.

12