The Trophy Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found the blow-up butt plug and inserted it in her ass with some lube. While lightly rubbing her vagina, occasionally touching the clit, I placed a metal clip on each nipple. She was breathing deeply. I gave the butt plug three pumps and pulled it out. I then put my lips on her clit and sucked but did not flick. I knew she was having a spasm with her anal sphincter. I deflated the plug, reinserted it, pumped it up four times and left it there. She was having a tough time catching her breath.

Again, sucking on her clit and now flicking it with my tongue, I stopped and told her if she came, I would punish her. She came hard when I went back down on her and flicked with my tongue. I pulled out the plug now deflated, and she came again only harder.

What should I do now? I wondered, so I quickly took off the clips from her nipples and put them on her clit so that they pulled back the hood. That exposed the button of her clit. I picked up the crop and lightly smacked it and she jerked. Again, and again until she was at the point of coming again.

Now that I was fully recovered, I wanted to fuck her, but I knew that was off limits. So, I found a vibrator on the shelf and lightly touched it to the button. She jerked, I took it away and smacked it with the crop. Pain and pleasure, again and again. I had her where I wanted her, shaking out of control.

She then said, "Fuck me, please."

And I did, and as I built to a good cadence, she had a really big one. I unhooked everything and took her into my arms and just held her for a while. My version of aftercare.

Slowly, she slipped down out of my arms, pulled out my messy penis and gave me another slow but wonderful blow job, and I had a third orgasm. A record for me! We adjusted our positions on the bed and fell asleep. Later I woke up and she was not there, I got up, took a shower, and dressed. I found her in the kitchen. She looked as if she was crying. I had to go, I was late and needed to get home. Different than all the other times, she gave me a big hug, about five Mississippi's and a kiss on the cheek.

A week later she dropped into my office just before lunch and told me she had something important to tell me over lunch. Of course, we went to the French restaurant.

Sitting in the back of the restaurant I could see redness around her eyes, and I heard a sadness in her voice as she again would not allow me to pay. After settling the bill and tipping, she said stay a moment. She told me she was moving to Texas because her divorce was now final. My head was swimming, I could not move or form words. She held my hand and told me she really liked me and maybe we would meet again. Tears were flowing down her cheeks. I was shaking inside. She told me to wait and not follow her out as I watched her as she walked out.

In retrospect, sometimes people come into your life and change you in ways that cannot be described in words. These types of changes end up defining with whom you are moving forward. There is always some sweet sadness in things that can never be.

12