The True Value

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers

"I've found that to thrive and prosper, it is always best to integrate fully."

Lisa picked up the manilla envelope that had been lying on the man's desk. Had he been that confident that she would surrender to his demands?

"That contains your exit visa. I'll arrange for your husband to be delivered to you at the airport in a couple of hours. Thank you Mrs King, I'll never forget this afternoon," the man said.

"I'm sure," Lisa said, spinning on her heel to walk out.

"Yes, for sure," the man said, pointing at an ultra high definition, super slow motion set of miniature cameras strategically placed around the office. "I'll run the video many times before I die. The wordplay parts, and you stripping for me, those will be most enjoyable. The expression on your face when it dawned on you what I wanted from you, the way your eyes went slightly wider and when you decided to give it to me how the light went out of them, those will be far better than any of the sex. It's the mind control and power I had over you that excites me."

It didn't seem possible, but the abusive sex seemed like nothing compared to knowing this man could see her naked over and over and over, as many times as he wanted.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers
12