The Truth About Us Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain started to pour outside the window as the campus was empty at that time of night. Luna sat, perched aside the building in her full demon form, listening to the horror movie right outside the window, seething with jealousy and gritting her razor sharp teeth. Her wings were folded and her naked body was pinned to the wall like a gargoyle. She could smell Aldous even through the walls and the sudden on pour of rain. She could smell Lilli getting turned on by his very presence, no longer wearing a necklace to suppress her urges. She was jealous of her willpower. She was jealous of the whole damn thing. How dare Lilli trick her into setting this all up. That was all she could think at that moment. She wanted to go mad and dive through the window and steal Aldous away.

"I don't know what it is," said Lilli, her heart racing with anxiety. This was the best moment, if any, to tell Aldous the truth. How did somebody break that ice? She was nervous and getting hot from his touch and presence. As much as she could control herself, she couldn't deny her urges, but it was guilt in not telling him the truth that made it difficult for her to just come out with it. "I just... something about this just feels right."

"Everything about you feels right," Aldous said as he slid his hands further down her body.

Luna's eyes widened as she knew then and there, someone was about to make a move. The rain ran down her hair and off her breasts as she moved her hand down between her legs. She closed her eyes and clenched her toes against the brick wall of the dorm. She could hear them. She could hear everything they were doing. She could smell them. They were about to do it. She wanted to be the one to do it. She wanted to be there. It was maddening. Her imagination could only do so much to fill in the blanks. She envisioned herself in Lilli's body as she started touching her clit, yearning to be in her position.

Like a dream turned reality, Luna shifted her weight beneath him and spread her legs, feeling his hands making their way towards her wet and wanting pussy. Aldous chuckled again watching her shift beneath him. He began to undress her, slowly and sensually. Luna bit her lip. His touch was holier than thou. The mere caress of a nephilim must have felt like a blessing from God. A reversal of his curse upon a sinful body. She wanted to be in Lilli's place so bad she could see it. Luna squeezed him harder, shifting herself downward for a better grasp of Aldous's hard cock.

"I'll fuck you until you're begging me to stop," chuckled Aldous as his fingers found her pussy.

He didn't actually say that, but that was what Luna imagined. Luna gasped and bit her lip. "I haven't started begging yet," she assured him. Was that even sexy enough to say? Would it have been worth saying anything? No. That was silly, she thought as she bit her lip. Lilli was silent and moaning as the movie continued and the couple started fooling around while Luna masturbated to her fantasy.

Aldous wasted no time taking his two fingers as he shoved them deep inside her. She couldn't help but squeal as she let her knees rise and her legs spread further apart. She squeezed and tightened her to his cock in return, and he groaned, finding pleasure in the pain. He pushed forward again, pumping his cock in and out of her hand, letting his pre-cum aid in the sliding as it coated his shaft. Luna's toes curled up as she was completely naked and Aldous was still mostly dressed. She moaned and ground, the smell of their hot and steamy bodies filled the air. Each pump of his fingers inside her tight little pussy sent jolts of pleasure through her pussy, hips, ass, and abdomen. Every now and again she could feel Aldous curling his fingers inside her and pressing against her G-spot which only sent hers spiraling deeper into the pleasure. He pressed harder still making Luna shake beneath him.

"How much do you want to fuck me, Luna?" Aldous asked rather devilishly. Now Luna's visions were taunting to her. Was this part of the madness that was her lust? Before she could even respond to his comment, his thumb had already found her clitoris. Keeping two fingers in her pussy and pumping he took his thumb and pushed against her swollen little clit. Luna cried out lightly, taking her hand and putting it over her mouth to try and keep herself quiet. She could feel the heat of his movement building within her. Each long stroke of his hand caused her to stroke him harder and faster. "I asked you a question!" yelled dream Aldous as his hand began to move faster.

Luna opened her eyes wide and arched her back as he pushed into her hard and deep, and pressed his thumb upon her clit flicking, massaging, and rotating on top of it wildly. It was as if by magic his startling question had worked, as soon as she yelled she felt the first contraction hit her abdomen. Her entire body felt hot with intensity, and one contraction of pleasure after another came in waves over her body. She couldn't control herself as she moaned, squeezing his cock so hard in her hand now he had to hold his breath as she orgasmed. Luna squirted, running cum down her legs and off her body, dripping into the rain as she was briefly pulled back to the reality of her position outside the dorm window. She could hear Lilli and Aldous kissing and moaning on the bed inside and she moaned in time with Lilli.

Luna arched back and breathed out ecstatically, finally taking a breath as she fell back against the wall, out of breath and flushed all over. She saw her vision of the holy nephilim man once again. "Just a little bit more, sweetheart," said Aldous joyfully.

Just as quickly as she fell back against his bed she felt herself tossed over onto her stomach. A light slap from Aldous's hand fell against her ass followed by a harder one. He held her down hard and pushed his weight firmly against her with her ass cheeks firmly grasped in his strong hands. It was a quick burst of pain and pleasure as he pushed himself into her fully. She was already so wet from the first orgasm that Aldous had no need for additional lubrication. He bent down and licked at her neck, causing her to shiver to the point she almost collapsed. His cock had to feel like a beacon, brimming with energy so powerful it sent any woman into a state of euphoric bliss. The sound of Lilli's pleasured moans in the dorm justified that logic. Luna wanted it! No, she deserved it! Lilli never wanted to concede to her true nature! She didn't deserve to have this man! Reality faded and he was going at her again, this time with his cock pounding in and out of her with all his might while his hands squeezed tight to her backside.

"Oh god," she moaned as she pushed back into him. "This is it! This is how I will make my covenant proud!"

To keep herself from screaming she had to press her face forward and smother herself with her free hand. Her pussy throbbed with the thought of him inside, insatiably hungry for more. Aldous's cock throbbed the same, each pump harder and faster than the last. They were still going at it inside the room. Luna could tell he was going to burst at any minute. She wanted to be there so badly. She saw herself as she held to the sheets with one hand now she took the other and slid it under her belly. Aldous fucked her fast and hard from behind she used her own hand to stimulate her clitoris. The intensity and pleasure were unlike anything she had ever felt before.

Once again she began to feel the heat rising in her body. In and out, in and out, back and forth Aldous pumped, as she rotated her own fingers around her clitoris. Without much warning she felt it again, first the heat, then the contractions as he stroked against her G-spot causing her to orgasm again with such ferocity that her shoulders fell limp causing her upper body to lay now against the bed, unable to hold herself up. Luna kept her hand beneath her body, using her fingers to feel the motion of Aldous pumping in and out of her. Then as if on cue she felt it. His big hard cock throbbed inside of her, shooting massive amounts of wet, hot, liquid sperm filled her up deep inside her pussy. With her parts so extraordinarily sensitive, she could feel every bit as it shot out of him. The both of them crumbled to the bed in pure ecstasy.

The sound of the two lovers laughing broke Luna's concentration. Thunder cracked and she orgasmed once more. She gasped and pulled her fingers up to see how wet she was. She could tell even in the rain. She looked at her cum laden fingers and clenched her hand into a fist. She had to leave before Lilli sensed her presence. She spread her wings and took off into the night like a silent watcher, lurking in the shadows of the rainstorm. She was going to get her revenge for this. She wanted that boy. Somehow, someway. She will have him.

Chapter 10

"Are you sure about this?" Aldous asked as he looked at himself in a mirror. He was dressed in a nice button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the shirt tails tucked into his belt line. "I mean, this is a frat party. Not prom."

"You look good," said Thomas with a laugh. They too were dressed just as proper, though with a slightly more effeminate attention to detail on jewelry which Aldous was lacking. They crossed their arms and examined Aldous head to toe and nodded. "Women like Lilli and Francesca like it when their partners strive to impress them, not everyone around them."

"Smooth words coming from you, dude," Aldous scoffed playfully. He pulled his phone from his pocket and checked the time. "We should be meeting with the girls now. Let's get going."

Thomas nodded as they kicked up off their bed and started walking with swag behind Aldous. "Right behind you, dude," they said sarcastically.

The two best friends headed toward the elevator and out of the dorm where Lilli waited patiently with an anxious Luna. Aldous smiled brightly at the sight of his love. Lilli smiled back at him. She was dressed beautifully in the finest black dress which showed her curves and a little skin on the sides. Her favorite necklace had returned, nestled against her breasts. Luna watched, hiding the jealous rage behind a fake smile. "Took you long enough," she said.

"Sorry about that," said Aldous as he took Lilli's hand. "Ready?"

Thomas met up with Francesca and they kissed. "We're all ready, come on now!" she said ecstatically. "It's going to be a night to remember!"

Lilli grasped Aldous tightly around the fingers. "Where exactly are we going?" she asked Luna.

"It's a frat party, dummy," said Luna. "It's right off campus. No need for cars or anything. Just a short walk. Trust me, it'll be impossible to miss."

The deceitful succubus turned and hid a twisted smirk. Tonight was going to be a night to remember alright. She led the group of love birds through the campus grounds back toward the residential area beyond the university. There was where all of the frat houses and sorority houses were, including the house hosting that night's party. People filled out every part of the lower floor, with the windows open and both front and back porches full of students. There were some who were already drunk and wrestling on the lawn, while several cars backed up the driveway into the street.

"Wow," said Thomas. "Hey, you weren't kidding when you said it was impossible to miss."

Aldous smiled, though this sort of thing wasn't really his speed. He was mostly there because Lilli seemed interested. Lilli was there for the same reason, assuming Aldous wanted to be involved in more group related events. Luna turned to the two lovebirds and winked. "You two behave now," she said before turning and running off to join the other students.

Lilli raised a brow, confused as to why Luna was acting so strange. She looked at Aldous and immediately thought nothing else of it, taking hold of his whole arm. "What do you want to do first?" she asked.

"Get a drink and meet some people?" Aldous said, unsure how to proceed with this situation.

Of course, Lilli was onboard to try anything. It wasn't like she hadn't had her fair share of drinks. The two walked into the crowd, following Thomas and Francesca who both seemed to immediately hit it off with a couple of theater students they knew. They held hands through the crowd, moving into the house before becoming separated. Luna grabbed hold of Lilli and held her back with a glass in hand. "Hey! Hey! You should really try this!" she said, holding what looked like a glass of punch. "This shit is fucking dope! Haha!"

Lilli looked at her and blinked. "Since when did you become such a lightweight?" she asked.

Luna shook her head and pushed on Lilli's chest. "Look, I'm just trying to have some fun here," she said. "I mean, look at you. Can't keep your eyes off your boy toy even for a moment. There is more to life than just dick."

"Look who's talking," scoffed Lilli. "Besides, Aldous is more than that and you know it."

Luna just looked at her and smirked, holding up the glass. "Just try some, you'll like it," she insisted.

Lilli took the drink and sniffed it. Her heightened senses would be able to tell if anything had been done to the drink. It smelt like alcohol. She shrugged and sipped it down, finding the fruity taste to be complementary to the burn. She winced and shook her head. "I don't know how much of that I want just yet," she said, handing it back to Lilli. "But it is good." Luna nodded and drank it down. Lilli turned to look for Aldous only to see he was nowhere to be found. She looked back at Luna and sighed. "Excuse me."

Lilli's heart started beating rapidly. Something about the alcohol made her feel a certain way. She went to rub her necklace only to realize it wasn't on her person. She gasped, looking down. She could have sworn it was there a moment ago. She wore it for a very specific reason tonight. Being around all these bodies was a haven of temptation. A temptation that was starting to take over. She could feel the blood pulse through her veins as she passed through a crowd of handsome young men dancing to the loud music. Their bodies pushed up against hers, making it more and more difficult to concentrate.

Meanwhile, Aldous managed to find the table where the refreshments were served, including chips and crackers with dip. Of course he decided to indulge, turning to offer a bite to Lilli only to see she wasn't there. He blinked and looked around. "Lilli?" he called into the crowd.

The students were so loud and the music was booming in his ears to the point he could barely hear himself. He rubbed his head curiously and looked around a bit more. He turned and grabbed two drinks from the punch bowl before diving into the sea of party goers. A couple of the frat students recognized him and stopped for idle chatter, though Aldous was operating on social awareness. They asked him how things were going and how he was doing in the classes they recognized him from and he answered, but his attention was kept toward the crowd.

He saw Lilli getting bumped around, walking in circles like she was clearly not feeling well. Concerned, Aldous excused himself from talking to the other students to meet up with her. Lilli stopped and smiled to see him as he held up a drink. "I'm sorry! I thought you were right behind me!" he said.

Lilli smiled and took the drink. She leaned in to him. "I can barely hear you over this noise!" she said loudly. "We should find somewhere more private to talk."

"Private?" he mouthed, only to see her grin and nod. He could tell something had gotten into her, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He smiled softly and nodded. "Do you have somewhere in mind?"

"Let's try upstairs!" she yelled into his ear before grabbing his wrist and pulling him through the crowded living room to the stairwell.

Students stood along the wall, letting the couple pass and holding their drinks while talking and laughing. Of course they knew what they were about to do. It wasn't unheard of at these sorts of parties for a couple of lovers to find somewhere and have their fun. The exhibitionism was all too exciting. They reached one of the many closed doors upstairs and Lilli started testing the knobs to see which ones were locked. "Don't the fraternity guys live up here?" asked Aldous.

"If they cared they wouldn't throw such a loud party in their house," said Lilli, twisting a knob and opening it to an unoccupied room. She smirked excitedly. "Bingo!"

"Bingo?" Aldous chuckled. "What's with you?"

"I just got excited is all," said Lilli as she jerked Aldous into the room and closed the door behind him.

"Excited? You?" Aldous chuckled. "I mean, I'm all in, sweetheart, but I'm a little confused by what you mean."

"God, you're so innocent," Lillie said as she grabbed his hand and placed it against her chest. The contact alone from Lilli's body was enough to send a surge of energy through him, right into his cock. "Don't you feel it?"

Aldous's eyes opened as she spoke. He could feel her heart beating through her chest, almost in time with Aldous's throbbing cock. "Y-yes, I definitely feel something," he said.

She watched as Aldous's hand rubbed down her body, examining her soft skin, pausing as they reached her hips. Lilli breathed out and rubbed her hand over Aldous's hair and lightly pulled on it. "I knew getting you to come would end up with us getting into mischief like this," she said with a smirk. "Don't expect this to stop now."

"I wouldn't even think of it," said Aldous as he seemed intrigued by Lilli's aggressive demeanor.

Both of them stripped down at rapid speed as Lilli was already moaning before Aldous was completely naked. She had not seen such a cock as big as his before and was taken aback every time she saw it as he was not usually completely naked when they got into it. She unapologetically pushed herself against him and caressed his shaft as they returned to making out with her body pinned to the wall. Aldous thrusted his body back up against Lilli passionately as his hands grasped her freed breasts by pulling down the dress and the two reveled in the touch of each other's skin.

"I want you to go wild on me, boy," she cooed in his ear.

Lilli took in a heavy whiff of the masculine scent of Aldous's musk as he grabbed hold of her, eager to obey. Lilli went mad with desire just at the scent alone Aldous then lifted her up with his strong arms and grasped her ass cheeks firmly. Lilli wrapped her legs around Aldous's thighs and thrusted her body into him, letting his cock press against her pulsating pussy lips and her clit could feel every sensation of his rigid cock. The two continued to grind against each other until Aldous whisked Lilli off the wall and dropped her down on the bed with him on top of her. Lilli was taken aback at how rough and animal-like Aldous was acting now. He seemed like a man hungry for something more this time which made her heart race. He felt the demonic energy affecting his body more so than ever before. The poor boy had no idea what was coming over him but he didn't think to question it.

Aldous groaned with pleasure as he sat upon his knees and wrapped his arms around Lilli's shoulders and thighs. Lilli cooed with pleasure as she grabbed hold of his pulsating meat and pulled him into her mouth. She opened wide and gleefully invited him inside as she caressed his foreskin with her tongue and clamped her lips down hard around his shaft so she could suck. Aldous let out a pleased groan as he pushed his fingers up against her muff and rubbed them around her lips and clitoris. Lilli moaned onto Aldous's cock as she had become swollen from how turned on she was to fuck such an animal in bed. Aldous started to pick up speed with his hand as he gyrated his wrist and pumped two fingers into her pussy. Lilli gasped with pleasure as she pushed back and arched her legs. She started to moan louder and louder as Aldous persisted with his aggressive fingering.

1...67891011