The Truth About Us Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man started pushing his cock back and forth into Lilli's mouth as he watched her bob back and forth with him like she was begging to keep it in deep. He started to experiment with how hard he moved as he boldly started thrusting it in deeper to the back of her throat. Lilli gagged on his cock as it hit her uvula but continued to suck despite her eyes now watering from the knee jerk reaction. She felt her pussy dripping now from how horny she was as she reached into her pants and under her soaked panties and started masturbating again profusely. The taste of the salty sweat and musk off the young man's junk was intoxicating to Lilli. She could feel her body drawing in his energy without his knowledge, giving her newfound adrenaline and vigor. It was too late to turn back now.

She bobbed up and down against his shaft as she instinctively knew what to do to really bring out the pleasure in the unsuspecting student. She reached into his boxers and cupped his balls with her free hand and started caressing them as she sucked. She tugged lightly as she would occasionally move her mouth off his cock and run her tongue up and down his shaft several times over then down to his balls. She sucked on his scrotum as she looked up at him and growled. "Well, don't just stand there, use it like you know what you're doing," she whispered aggressively at him.

The man nodded his head as he grabbed hold of Lilli's head and held her firmly as he pushed his cock into the back of her throat with some gusto. The man started thrusting harder as Lilli found herself getting off at every moment her windpipe is closed off by his succulent cock. She wanted it to stop but couldn't help herself. She felt like this was a betrayal to Aldous. She pushed her fingers inside and rubbed over her clit back over her most sensitive spot as she moaned hard on his cock. The man gasped in exhilaration as he was taken aback by how good she was at sucking. He knew her from class and didn't take her to being this kind of skilled horny slut. He loved every second of it though as he placed both hands around her head and started forcibly face fucking her.

The door opened and the two suddenly paused everything as drool and precum ran off the man's cock and out of Lilli's lips. She remained still with her lips still pursed around his shaft as she started to suckle on the tip of his head and rubbing her tongue up and down the sensitive head and hole of his cock. They listened as the water started running and the student outside the stall seemed none the wiser as he was busy just washing his hands before heading back out. They heard the door open and slowly swing shut before Lilli started bobbing up and down fast again and the man let out a slow and delighted groan.

Lilli took her fingers and clenched the base of the shaft as she then pushed the man against the door so she could go at him harder, taking control back for a brief second as her body demanded more. She proceeded to orgasm in her clothes as the man watched her convulse and reached down to grab at her breasts through her shirt and hoodie. He managed to reach under them and over her bra as he could feel her erect nipples through the clothing and started pinching and squeezing them with delight. Lilli whimpered with pleasure as the man leaned over and forced his cock into the deeper part of her throat and kept it there so he could feel her up. He reached down so he could put his hands in her pants and reach between her legs. He was surprised how wet she was.

He started rubbing her off and fingering her as Lilli gasped and moaned in the closed tight space. It was getting harder for her to breathe easily now as he pushed his weight on to her and she surprisingly liked that. She gyrated her hips and thrusted her cunt up against the man's fingers as he rubbed her off, feeling her soft lips as they were soaked in her cum. The young man's cock started to throb as he was drawing closer and closer to an orgasm in her mouth and Lilli could sense it. She returned to cupping and playing with his balls as she started caressing them every which-a-way while also focusing her suction on the top half of his cock. The man started to convulse as he stood upwards, giving Lilli some room to breathe out of her nose again as she inhaled slowly.

She felt him ejaculate into her mouth and his hot seed poured down her throat. Her body was hot and ripe and it consumed his cum like it was lifeblood. She had to resist her teeth from coming out as the hunger to devour the boy took over. She closed her eyes and thought only of Aldous as she finished the stranger off. He fell back against the door and looked at Lilli as she wiped her mouth and looked down while he tucked away his cock. "Shit, I was only kidding," he said to her before pausing and holding his forehead as if exhausted or in pain. "I mean... whoa... I feel a little woozy now after all of that."

Lilli stood up and unlocked the door, pushing past the young man as she bolted past him and down the hall, not wanting to look at him anymore as she hurried out of the building in a huff. She was beyond embarrassed at her actions though for the time quelled her desires, having orgasmed a countless number of times just from choking on the stranger's cock. He tasted so good that she licked her lips as she hurried out, lingering on the flavor as it only served to distract her from where she was walking. She bumped into several people on her way out and was only able to muster up a quick apology before running as fast as she could.

She wasn't watching where she was going when she suddenly ran right into someone else, knocking them to the ground. "Oh my god I'm sorry!" she shouted. She looked up and saw Aldous. She gasped as he groaned and stood up. "Aldous!"

"Lilli?" he said with a smile. "You're feeling better?"

"Are you okay?" she asked him nervously.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he said as he stood up. "You seem to be feeling a lot better. You look beautiful."

Lilli was red in the face with shame at what she had just done. She started to tear up and grabbed hold of Aldous, hugging him close and sobbing quietly against his shoulder. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!"

He hugged her, surprised by her sudden reaction. He wrapped his arms around her gently and hugged her. "Hey, it's okay, it's okay," he said. "What happened...? Are you hurt? What is going on?"

Lilli looked at him and breathed out nervously. "I... we should go somewhere private and talk," she said. "Not here with people watching."

"Come back to the dorm with me," said Aldous. "Screw math class. You're more important than anything to me right now."

"I... am?" asked Lilli as she smiled softly.

She followed Aldous as he took her by the hand and led her back to his dorm. The whole while her heart was pounding nervously from what was about to happen. From a distance, under a tree in the center of an open area of the library, Luna watched, her stomach growling and her eyes burning with jealousy.

Chapter 8

Aldous brought Lilli into his dorm room which was currently empty. Lilli looked around, still sensing the lingering scent of sex from Thomas and Francesca the other night. She shivered nervously as she was truly afraid of what her powers could bring and what it could possibly do. Still, she managed to feel comfort in Aldous's presence. She smiled at him as he turned and looked at her. "I could tell on the phone with Ms. Elle yesterday that something was off," said Aldous. "I don't really know what it was, but I could tell she was lying about something."

"I... we..." Lilli started. "We're... we're all lying about something."

Aldous looked at her, scared to know what she was about to say. "I remember drinking a sip of wine and passing out," he said. "I told Thomas a slight variation on the story but they knew something was up when you apparently carried me home without breaking a sweat."

"Of course, your true nature is showing itself now that you're around me," said Lilli. "You're probably an empath. Nothing will get by you with such intuition."

Aldous raised a brow. "Lilli, I'm not mad at you, I just want to know you're okay," he said. "First and foremost. We haven't known each other long, but I want you to know just how much I care about you."

She looked up at him and breathed out. She couldn't hold it in anymore. She leaned forward and kissed him hard on the lips. Aldous looked surprised but welcomed the embrace, taking her in and holding her as he kissed back with just as much passion. He rubbed over Lilli's hair and cupped her neck as they kissed harder and harder still. Lilli felt a sudden rise in her desires as they started overwhelming her. Her pheromones started affecting Aldous in such an intense way that she could feel his body heat and smell his testosterone pumping blood to his love handle. Aldous wasn't quite sure what to do or say as he felt an overflow of emotions take over him. He wanted Lilli and she could tell. She stepped back and slowly started to undress in front of him. Aldous's mouth slowly dropped in time with her revealing her gorgeous body with curves in all the right places.

Aldous approached Lilli as she now stood in the nude for him. She stepped back and sat on the bed as Aldous approached. Lilli watched on as he leaned forward, shifting his weight as he reached downward, and at that moment she felt her body begin to twitch lightly. Aldous's tongue had met her nipples and in no time at all they had grown hard and sensitive. Aldous's tongue was gliding over one nipple and back to the other. She could feel him squeezing her breasts as his lips moved to form a suction around her left areola and he began to suck. Arching her back she let slip a soft moan, and she began to squeeze tighter to Aldous's hard cock through his pants. With each moan and groan escaping her lips she squeezed him harder, and her legs fell wider apart. Aldous noticed this and couldn't help but chuckle. With one hand he reached down as he took a single finger and ran it lengthwise down her slit. Lilli jumped, gasping loudly and trembling harder. The stimulation of his touch felt even greater than it had before with anyone else. With all the lust out of the way, all that was left between them was a passionate, romantic spark.

Lilli leaned back hard against the pillow as she felt Aldous's fingers caressing her clit. Her grip loosened on him slightly. She watched as Aldous's lips moved to meet her breasts once more, this time upon her knees she shook, each moment of pleasure causing her body to quake. She could tell Aldous was enjoying himself. The pleasure was so intense that her knees began to buckle as she slid down slightly. With a helping hand, Aldous guided her to turn around on the bed, gesturing for her to get onto her knees and to lean against the wall. Lilli made a confused face, wondering what it was Aldous was asking of her. Aldous could tell Lilli was confused, so with a quick smile, he laid himself back onto the bed and slid his head underneath her thighs. Lilli watched on with excitement, and confusion, grasping at the wall.

"Aldous, what are you do- OH!" she gasped as Aldous's tongue emerged to meet her clit. Her eyes opened wider as she leaned forward, grasping at Aldous's thighs. She could hear him chuckling again as her entire body tensed up. Aldous's tongue began to examine her in ways she had only dreamt about before. It was the kind of vicious and passionate oral stimulation her kind dreamed of receiving from a passionate lover. Aldous's tongue glided effortlessly through her slit, grazing over her clit, back and forth, finding its way down to the entrance of her vagina before moving upwards again. "Oh god, Aldous," she moaned as he continued to eat her pussy like it was his one true passion.

Lilli's moans and groans echoed through the hotel room, getting louder with each movement of Aldous's tongue against her. As he continued to lick, his tongue journeyed from her clitoris to her throbbing pussy lips. Lilli moaned in surprise, her heart thumping as she felt his tongue against her flesh. All she could do was wiggle on top of him as his tongue circled around her, licking her to absolute perfection. Her back arched again as she found herself leaning down into a position on all fours, Aldous's throbbing cock now right in her face. With a deep breath, she leaned forward, feeling her knees tremble as she grasped one hand to the blankets of the bed and the other hand tightly against the base of Aldous's cock. Aldous sat up and quickly started removing his clothes, stripping naked before Lilli so she could look at him in awe.

Lilli gasped in delight, then, after a moment's time, she leaned forward, finding the tip of his head with her tongue first, she lightly allowed her tongue to stroke against the top. All the way from one side to the other, and then around in a circle. She could feel Aldous begin to shake just as she did, and it brought an even bigger smile to her face. She felt Aldous's tongue waiver lightly from her slit as he shook, but in a second's time, his tongue was back against her clit, swirling lightly and then pressing harder, before moving once more to her anus and flicking, causing her to arch her back again. This time as she arched her back, she thrusted forward, pushing her backside into the air and allowing the tip of Aldous's cock to finally fully enter her mouth. Once again Aldous's licking stopped as he felt it hard to concentrate on her when he was hit with such pleasure. She stayed there for a moment, just an inch of him in her mouth, swirling her tongue around him and squeezing with her hand.

They both continued this for several long moments before Aldous's tongue found its way further down. Once again met with the entrance to her vagina, Aldous took a deep breath before sliding his tongue inside. Lilli gripped him tighter as she felt him enter her. Her entire body was shaking harder still as she felt the urge to push back against his tongue. As she pushed back, she lowered her head once again, this time gliding her tongue and the roof of her mouth further down against the length of his shaft. It took a moment to reach her hand. The sheer length of him, unlike anything she had ever seen. Once her lips finally reached her hand, she let go, taking a deep breath and allowing herself to push down any further, feeling his hard cock pushing into the back of her throat.

Aldous jumped in surprise as she began to glide her head up and down. Each time she came up for air she could taste the sweet saltiness of his precum in her mouth. She began to go faster, bobbing her head up and down, twirling her tongue around him, using all the effort she could muster to ensure every inch of his throbbing cock was being caressed by her tongue and mouth, and each throb she felt was returned reassuring her she was doing everything just right while still being gentle. As she began to slow down again and come up for air, she felt a sudden sharp sensation. Aldous had lifted his hand upwards and was slowly forcing two fingers into her vagina. The sharpness quickly melted away into pleasure and her body jolted as his fingers made contact with her g-spot.

Lilli's body was throbbing now from head to toe, just as hard and as often as Aldous's cock in her mouth. Both of their bodies intertwined on the bed, gasping, moaning, groaning, and arching with each move of the other's tongue, or thrust of the hand. Lilli pushed back against Aldous wantingly. In return, he began to push deeper and faster. She felt his fingers pumping in and out of her and could barely contain herself. As her body shook, she felt his tongue make contact with her clit again, and with that, the moans and groans grew louder and more forceful. The entire bed was shaking, and she could feel her juices dripping down Aldous's fingers, allowing him to easily glide in and out of her.

Lilli continued to suck on him, bobbing up and down. After a few moments, she moved her head entirely and came up off his cock. Aldous looked up in surprise but said nothing as he slowly moved his fingers out of her. Lilli moaned like crazy, wondering if Aldous knew what she was up to. With a grin she thrusted forward, spreading his legs further. Aldous rose his hips into the air as Lilli thrusted down and let her tongue slide down Aldous's shaft. Aldous gasped but did not recoil as he felt Lilli begin to lick rapidly, her tongue swirling the full width of his head and back down his shaft again. She encircled him completely, feeling his body jolt beneath her. For several long moments, she let her tongue flick and lick over the entirety of his cock.

Lilli began to feel an immense pleasure building inside her as they continued going at each other like passionate animals. Wide-eyed she shifted her head downward, once more allowing for Aldous's length to fully enter her throat. Her hips began to shake rapidly as the pleasure started to reach its peak and she started to orgasm hard. With a violent thrust back, Aldous felt her vagina walls as they tightened around his fingers. Her moans turned into a soft scream as the orgasm came, and she forced her back upwards, as a smile washed over her face. Aldous continued to pump into her until she was so tight from contracting that he could no longer move inside her. His fingers stopped her from squirting all over him as the juices just poured out over his hand.

After a moment's time, she felt Aldous pull his fingers out and she fell back against the bed out of breath. He turned to look at her. "That was beautiful," Aldous said with a smile. Lilli's eyes shifted back to him and she laughed a little, shaking her head. They laid there for a moment in each other's embrace catching their breath. "How did that make you feel?" he asked.

"Like I was on cloud nine, Aldous." said Lilli as she looked at him, enamored by how gentle and sweet he seemed to be to her.

"I had a suspicion, all things considered," said Aldous as he looked at her up and down with a smirk. "Are you wanting me to...?"

"Just start gentle, please," whispered Lilli. For the first time since Elle took her necklace, she felt like she was in control. "I'm already so sore from all of that. It's made me extra sensitive."

Aldous nodded his head as he placed himself between her legs. She could feel his eyes on her, gazing up and down and studying her body. She loved how much he gazed at her and seeing his handsome face made her feel more reassured than before that it was more than just his look that initially drew her to him. He wore a gentleness on his face that Lilli had not known before. A face one would wear to hide pain just like she did. They were so much alike it was uncanny. It was like they were meant to be together. Aldous rubbed his still throbbing cock against her lips as they were still slick with her cum. They moaned in unison as Aldous pushed himself inside her. Lilli's hands clenched the bed and her eyes opened wide. His girth pushed into her like nothing she ever felt and at that moment she was lost for words. She couldn't believe how different he felt and how sensitive she was to him now.

Blood rushed back to her face and her toes began to curl as she looked up at Aldous. His handsome face was staring back down at her with a grin. Reaching forward he rested one hand against the bed, and the other he lifted to her face, gently grazing her cheek. Lilli watched on as she felt him sliding deep into her, as deep as he could go, before finally sliding back out and repeating the movement. Lilli gazed into his eyes, and Aldous back into hers. She arched back again as she felt him against all walls of her vagina. She clenched on him and he throbbed in return, the wetness he had created earlier with his tongue allowing for even easier motion with her cum.