All Comments on 'The Turnaround Part 7'

by Liclovely

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW OMFG

I am speechless. I just loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Glad your back

For years I've looked for the continuation of "The Turnaround" or "The Dick Underneath the Stairs" I'm glad to see you back.

As usual it's great/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thanks..

I hoped you would come back and finish this one and the BrotherFuture series. Thanks for coming back and trying to close these out! The daughter/mother combo on this one was nice!

demonmangademonmangaalmost 15 years ago
Hell YEAH!

Alright! a nice comeback awesome comeback. Now all remains is for you tofinish your story of Brother Future... I 'm eger to know how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The Champ is Back

The champ is back and in a big way, nice story and nice to see one of the best authors on literotica back in action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing story

Please continue to write your stories. I love the way you describe them. Glad to see you writing after a while. Do continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Absolutely amazing! We missed you!

Incredible story, Liclovely! This lit my mind ablaze, incredibly hot and descriptive! Please make a sequel with Erin & Eva!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Wish you would keep the story going it was good and you never got to an ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow!

Great writing! Stories are hottt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Incredibly HOT!

You have to make a sequel to this, you just HAVE to, please!

My senses are on fire. So well written, you should be proud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incredibly sexy writing.

Liclovely,.

This story blew my mind, please make a sequel with Eva and Erin. Always great stories you treat us with!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't leave me hanging

I have rubbed my clit more in two days than I have in my whole 23 years of life. I too would love to try black cock but in my area there are many thugs, so your story allowed me to fantasy please finish the story you got me so horny and wanting more.

SH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Waiting on a sequel!

I haven't read this one in a few years. Every time, it's like the first time. It's written so vividly, it's like I am there. You should be proud, Liclovely! Your fans are patiently waiting for a sequel with Bridget, Eva and Erin all together! Plus you never told us more about thick-ass Shauna!?! Hope to see a new one from you soon in this series.

Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous