All Comments on 'The Twins Take Over Ch. 02'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Jumping In

As with "Wolf"s Pet" you have wasted no time in jumping right into the storyline. And again I have to say as much as I hate Gary w/o him we would have no story. And now we have 2 sets of twins. One set working together the other working against each other. And what of the girls? Trey and Rebecca have mated and must now wait until Trey's knot goes down to continue running from the advancing danger. Poor Daniella must wait or at least we hope she can wait until they are at a safer distance.And this is only chapter two. I look forward to following this story until the hopefully "happy ending"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i love your stories!

another great one, keep writing.

123udontknowme123udontknowmeabout 12 years ago
Wow, I didnt expect that...

The Alpha is a Dire wolf... Wow. I worry Danielle will have to mate with him if they don't leave the area. I would hate to see her get hurt. Loving the story and I hope they make it out!

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenabout 12 years ago
Summaries

I know the story is good, not just because I really enjoyed it but because MizT wrote one of her trademark summaries for it.... ;-)

ChurosChurosabout 12 years ago
Hoho

An update. Thank you!

When I heard the two whine, I was reminded of their age. I mean, most (not all) single old ladies love to pms xD

I was right. The dire gene :)

Go anneke!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
bloody dire wolf

really luved the two chapters and hope there's a third

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 12 years ago

I still say the best antidote to the dire wolf condition is a couple rounds of silver buckshot. Or a high-caliber silver JHP round to the head.

The "alpha's" sex scene with Delilah made me physically ill. Good writing. :P

sluttyblakgurl87sluttyblakgurl87over 11 years ago
Nervous and anxious...

I am freaking out rite now!! I don't like the way things are looking...I really hope the twins and their mates make it out safely. Especially since they're practically alone out there. Well on to ch. 3. (Fingers crossed)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very gripping...

Love it...

maxd01maxd01about 11 years ago

Damn it but can someone please break out a major shot gun? I keep thinking of someone walking and going 'oh, the counsel decided you are going to die...' Bang...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous