The Ultimate Team Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They give us river water for washing ourselves. Don't, under any circumstance, drink from the a washing bowl. It is untreated water. Use it to wash all over because folds can sweat and induce bacteria. Place used washing water in a slops bucket."

You have to clean your cell floor if you have any spillages. The same applies for any spillages in the corridor."

Richard said "If the prisoners disrespect the guards some or all of the mid day meals will be withdrawn."

The GP said "There is plenty of bottled drinking water available. Stay hydrated. Water helps make the body and mind work better, Think of oldern day footballers making more mistakes at the end of a game than at the beginning. Its partly because of not drinking enough.

I remember the Sunderland Captain near the end of extra time of a FA Cup replay against Manchester United was absolutely knackered. He stood on the centre circle and just booted the ball towards the Manchester goal. He didn't have the strength left to run any more. We Sunderland fans all cheered him for his endurance.

Nowadays they let the footballers hydrate properly, but they still get cramp"

Escape Planning

Richard said "I suggest that you start planning your escape, straight away. I will only intervene if absolutely necessary."

The group started to plans their escape. They agreed that Joan was to be their leader. She would chair all meetings and had a deciding vote, if this was necessary,

She joked "This will be the first time I have worn the trousers in my house."

She then went on to say "Planning is 9 tenths of winning. The other tenth is to know when to implement the plan. The first thing we need is to explore the geography of the prison. For all we know there is a door saying "Emergency Exit" and we just open it and go to a 3 star hotel. Do we have someone who can draw us a map. A picture is worth a thousand words."

Richard said "I can help with that."

We all went in separate directions and came back. We provided Richard with rough measurements of the corridor, the prisoners rooms and the guard room. Richard drew a map using our measurements. This would not be very accurate since it was using each man's steps.

We really were in a underground prison and the only visible exit point was at the far end of the corridor. It was a chute which had no fixed ladder."

The First Suggested Plan

Ian made the suggestion "One of us should pretend to be ill. The guards would take him up to the outside world. Someone would distract the second guard. Secretly the others would follow the sick man up ladder. The finally the man would leave the second guard and then they would be free."

Richard said "You would still have to get out of the area above us."

Ben said "That Ian's plan sounds workable. Do we know anything about the geography of the ground above us."

They agreed that they would try and refine Ian's plan and make it perfect. Then when the right moment came they would have the best chance of success.

Gordon said "We are planning The Great Escape. Except that, once we are free from the guards, we don't have a whole country to escape from. We speak the same language, and don't have to forge identity papers. Ours is a relatively easy Great Escape."

Richard said "Good point, Gordon. The hotel is 3 miles away. But you do need to know the geography of the land above us. And how to get to the hotel. They have a 24 hour reception and fresh beds are ready for you.. I suggest you take a formal break and have your meal replacements. My preference is for the strawberry variety. The chocolate version is the worst."

They went to the store cupboard and saw they were mostly chocolate. As the doctor said these were not very nice. They had an artificial flavour.

The male guard came in and said "The stew will be sent down in 5 minutes time. Someone needs to go and collect it. Yours is the larger package. And don't even think of stealing our beer. Its absolutely the best beer in the world."

The doctor said "Sometimes I wish I was one of the guards. Belgium beer is so lovely."

Ben said "I will order a Belgium beer when they got to the end point of our escape. And poached eggs on buttered muffins for breakfast."

The doctor kept quiet that the hotel didn't serve Belgium beer. Only the standard Midland stuff."

A Second Plan

The second plan would be to explore the ceilings to see if they could tunnel upwards. But that was thought to be too dangerous. It might cause a collapse of the whole ceiling and bury them all.

Had the group decided to try this plan "Richard" would have vetoed it.

A Third Plan

That involved breaking through a wall and tunnelling horizontally. Richard would allow this since there was an original tunnel which was hidden by an easily removed brick wall. It meant that escape was easy. The brick tunnel could be found if wall was banged in the right place The sound echoed down the tunnel. Also the pointing between the bricks was of a different colour.

The group found the tunnel, but after discussion it was decided that something needed to be done about the guards before "break out day"

Ben And The Female Guard

It was decided that Ben should try to male friends with the female guard and Joan with the male guard. However, for Ben it was a golden opportunity to try to chat up a woman. It soon became obvious that she too was interested in Ben. Being a guard was basically a boring occupation. Ben knew that things were getting serious when she gave him a bottle of the Belgium beer as "hush, hush" gift.

She said "I will leave your door unlocked. You can come over to my room. I have a nice comfortable bed. Not like the futon you have to endure."

Ben Visits Theresa's Room

Theresa was 50, overweight and had a sad expression. Her uniform opened slightly to show lots of her breasts and a black frilly bra. But to Ben, Theresa was more beautiful than his first wife. He hoped that Theresa and he would become an item.

Given his past history. Ben feared that Theresa would reject him but was determined to be honest with her. He hoped that with Theresa "true love conquers all".

Ben told her "I can't fuck you. It's not that I don't want to but I am impotent. I can't get erect, I can't perform what you deserve from me."

She said "You can be my companion for the night. You have a fine body, even if it isn't all in working order. At least I know you don't want a cheap shag with a fat slut. Now show me your cock."

Ben took off all his clothes. He pulled at his penis to force the foreskin back. This exposed the head of his penis. Ben stood there while Theresa took a good look at his cock.

Theresa asked "What happens if I give you a blowjob?"

Ben replied "At best it might get a bit longer and a bit thicker. But I can't guarantee that it will. It sometimes gets erect by itself. It doesn't last long enough for me to have a wank. I fancy you. It's just that nature has played a bad trick on me."

Theresa kissed him. It was beautiful and loving and sweet. She went over and lay on her bed and motioned to Ben to join her. He sat next to her and she helped Ben to slide his hand up her thigh and towards her crotch.

She then got up and took off her uniform. She stood there in just her bra and panties. Her breasts were barely covered by her frilly bra. They were so heavy that they had gone South. But to Ben they were wonderful. She took off her bra revealing large brown nipples.

He said "They are very nice."

Theresa bent down and Ben admired them hanging down. Then Theresa took off her panties revealing a mass of pubic hair.

'Finger me,' she commanded as she went back to the bed.

Ben did what she wanted, sliding a finger as far up as he could.

He moved his finger slowly in and out and played around inside her cunt.

She commanded "That is beautiful. Now, use 2 fingers."

Ben used 2 fingers,

'Finger me faster,' she said "like your cock is inside me."

Ben willingly obliged. Within seconds she was breathing heavily, moving herself around and groaning. Then she came.

Ben took his fingers out and smelled her juices. He then tasted her love juices.

They kissed and then got inside the duvet. She smelled of cheap perfume. Ben appreciated having a woman next to him. She allowed him to spoon her and fondle her breasts.

Theresa agreed to help with the escape, if only by turning a blind eye. But for preference she wanted to join Ben in the Great Escape.

The Great Escape

The next day, over breakfast Joan said that the guard had rebuffed all her attempts at friendship.

Ben said "Theresa will help in the escape. She would distract the male guard while we all unblocked the tunnel entrance. If possible she would then join us escapees."

As in the TA exercise Ben had to overcome his fear of the restricted tunnel. And, he was substantially fatter and less able physically. The fittest person went first and confirmed that the tunnel exit was quite easy to get out of. He would be able to help people to get out. Ben felt a bit of a wimp needing to be helped out of the tunnel.

He was ever so pleased that Theresa came out of the tunnel. Spontaneously he kissed her. They held hands and awaited Richard with his further instructions who came out via the iron bar entrance.

Richard said "You will need to get over the canal using only the planks and ropes which are on the other side of the canal."

There was some discussion how to get the planks and ropes.

Ben said "I can swim" and then stripped naked and swam across the canal. He then tied the planks together and made the bridge himself. He tested the bridge just in case the Great Escape was as devious as the TA had been. They weren't. Richard then used the bridge to show it was safe.

Richard had a towel ready to dry Ben off (other teams had swum across, but none of them naked).

The team were able to walk down the canal to the hotel. Ben and Theresa held hands as they walked along. The male guard was given a lift to the hotel to meet them.

Ben and Theresa did become an item. Ben got his pay off for voluntary redundancy and they got married. They managed to get a flat in the Grade 2 listed San Remo complex and walk along the cliff pathways or along the promenade which runs 8 miles from Poole through Bournemouth, Boscombe, Southbourne and right through to Hengistbury Head.

Just once, they walked along the Studland naturist beach but neither went nude. They catch buses to places of interest and are blissfully happy since they discovered the pleasure of erotic massages. Sometimes Ben even gets a short lived erection.

12