All Comments on 'The Unbound Genie Ch. 06'

by IronLacedCarbon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Thank you for continuing this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Are you going to continue this storyline?

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 4 years ago

Overall, not bad. It was rather flat in the character development and hard to bridge the suspension of disbelief.

While I don't expect greatness from a teenager, I found it impossible to believe anyone would see "real life magic" and just be so blasé about it. The changes made to his family were so outlandish that it really pulled me out of the story. I've never been a fan of BE simply because I don't find super-sized breasts to be the least bit sexy, so seeing a woman go up to beachball boobs didn't help things as I sat there trying to imagine how they'd get along in their daily lives.

In the end, the story was decently written but I would have liked to see less emphasis on the sex and more on the genies and whatever's happening there. How could a guy not want to know more, especially when it's reality-altering and that means the world is his for the taking. Not to say he shouldn't get laid, but that the getting laid could have been a lot more interesting and better laced throughout the story of exploration and discovery.

It wasn't a very erotic tale, imo, because there wasn't any buildup to each encounter. No conflict or resolution, no thrill of the chase. A fun read and lots of potential for future chapters.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 3 years ago

Nothing makes sense

Ayez1982Ayez1982over 2 years ago

Great story! Really like your take on the 'genie' angle. Being a part of his consciousness, having the HUD is a fun take also and let's the reader see his thought process.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIronLacedCarbon@IronLacedCarbon
Hello! I'm sad to say this, but I'm done with Literotica for the foreseeable future. However, I'm kicking ass on CHYOA! https://chyoa.com/user/IronLacedCarbon If you'd like to keep up to date on my most recent works, and get some early-access content, feel free to join by ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES