The Undeniable Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember...you were fourteen back then."

"And when you busted me, I thought you were gonna whoop my behind. Instead, you just took my face in your hands and made me promise to never ever lie to you again. And after all this time, I kept that promise...just as I am keeping it now. So believe me when I tell you...I really, really love you...more than a son."

"Oh, Noah!" Mom sighed out of relief right before she fervently pulled me back for a kiss that almost made me lose balance before our lips ruptured just as quickly so that she could hug me in sweet surrender. "I love you too...so much...more than anyone."

Nothing could express the joy that was pumping in my heart. In fact, I felt as thrilled as if my dream girl has accepted my proposal for Prom Night. The most obvious difference is that the person I'm holding is not my dream girl, but my gorgeous dream woman who appears to be sharing my feelings.

"So...what happens now?" I asked, pulling away a strand of her hair from my face in the process.

Almost as soon as I popped out the question, Mom responded by pulling back again, this time as if she was called back to a serious matter that had to be dealt with. Thus, she thoughtfully maintained a considering look in her eyes before she sighed in her apparent resolution to get on with what she has to say.

"What happens next is entirely up to you. Right now, you have two choices; either you come with me at the cruise so that we can...find out where this is going, or stay here, move on with your life and never speak of this again, understand?"

"Are you kidding?" I almost chuckled at the silliness of how easy it was for me to make that choice. "Of course I'll be coming with you. We've come this far, so I'm not gonna back down now."

"I've been...kind of hoping that you would say that," Mom shyly replied with a sudden reborn smile that brightened up her sweet face still beautifully youthful at her age. Gosh! What am I going to do with you?"

"I'm open for all suggestions."

And as I said that, I was cocky enough to slide my hands down from her waist to finally arrive at the final destination, her ass clad in tight leggings. Mom's reaction was priceless when her eyelids began to flutter into a close while impulsively biting her lower lip as I closed my fingers into the bootylicious fat of her awesome buns. The urge that was dormant was just about to scratch the surface before my disciplined mother snapped back to reality and took back control by sternly grabbing my two troublemakers by the wrists and removing them from her cake this instant.

"Now hold on cowboy!" she strongly protested, yet with a hint of amusement before becoming more serious. "Just because we fooled around once does not mean that you have a permanent free pass on my ass. That also includes my breasts...and especially my genitals. If we are to build this relationship, we are going to do it right, not fast. You're maybe my son, but now you must be a gentleman who respects and treats me like a proper woman."

"Haven't I been a good boy for the past three weeks?" I innocently asked my mother who quickly turned back into the strong and indomitable matriarch of the house that I know.

"That you were," she admitted in my favor with a more chilled expression over a soft smile that was already warming me up. "I really appreciate everything you did around here. It means a lot to me, knowing that I have you to trust and rely on. But things are different now. If we really are going to set sail on that boat, you must prove to me that this is not just about sex. I'm not a young girl anymore and I had my disappointments. So if you truly love me, then you must be patient and extra nice with me. Do you understand me?"

"Yes ma'am! I'll make sure you won't regret this."

"See that you do. Now, let's go eat before the lasagna gets any colder. All this talk has made me hungry."

It has been three days since we agreed on going to Florida together for the cruise. Even after a good night sleep, my mother never once reconsidered her decision the whole time we've been preparing for the one week journey. The first thing at the top of the list that we did was to go shopping for new clothes and other stuff to purchase. And the one place that Mom loves to go shopping is at "Bayshore Shopping Center".

Growing up, I always thought she was a bit of a shopaholic, and to a degree, she is. And it's not because she buys a lot, but because she can take forever to make up her mind of which outfit or item she wants to pick. The worst part is that she had to pick what I should wear. To sum it up, my mom brings bunches of clothes that I had to try out without exception in the dressing room, and when I get out, she examines me and makes me turn around like an eight year old until she approves or not.

However in spite of that, now that our relationship has...evolved, I was all too happy to watch her try the garments that she would buy and bring along for the trip. Most of them were summer dresses that compliment well the curves of her full-figured silhouette. And the one that I found the most pleasing for the eyes was that one sexy v-neck dress that really caught my attention from the bench I was sitting on inside the fitting room. It was dyed in dark red with black petal-like patterns roughly the size of potato chips added with white dotes in the middle of each and every single one.

Besides that, the v-neckline shows off an exquisite amount of cleavage with her big tits remarkably well put together. The midsection can be tied and adjusted on her sturdy waist, and the long skirt made of light fabric has a long slit that runs up her left leg, exposing her desirable thigh and calf after every step.

But what made this whole thing worthwhile was when she started picking out the bathing suits that she wanted to try before leaving. She was shy at first, but after an hour or two of her modeling in front of me, it became as natural as if I was her official boyfriend since I've already seen her naked twice. And at the end of it, Mom chose and bought two backless one-pieces, one black bikini that had the immediate effect of making my dick harder because of the bottom half of her cheeks that were popping out from each side, and another in turquoise with flashy, organic, black patterns on her bikini top full of her breasts, and on her lased bikini bottom stretched even tighter by her wide hips and her big, bubble butt.

Knowing what I was looking at as she noticed my hungry eyes and the bulge in my shorts, my hot mother of a milf gave me a cheeky smile and then made a pop-star-final wink before she went strolling back towards the changing cabinet with her buttocks seductively swaying side to side over the trunks of her thighs so thick and yet so graceful. It was too much for me not to jerk off in the shower once we made it back home.

And so after two days of preparation involving our flight tickets for Florida and the car that we will need to rent to make it to the dock, we were finally ready to leave home by six o'clock in the morning with all our bags that we stored in the car parked outside the closed garage at the moment. Mom had her hair tied up in a classic bun behind her head as she was all dressed up in a pair of jeans and in a light purple blouse with no sleeves and fairly loose around her neck while she was seated behind the wheel, waiting for me to finish double-checking our luggage.

"Alright, Mom, we're good to go," I said in confirmation as I got in the car on the passenger seat. "Everything's there."

"Good," my mother replied before she turned to her left, facing me while almost sitting on her haunch. "Now before we go, open the glove box."

"Okay," I responded, my excitement replaced by curiosity.

And as I did as I was told, there was surprisingly nothing inside but two rings at the bottom.

"What are these?" I questioned after taking the two objects, apparently made of cheap gold.

"These are our engagement rings," Mom answered with a smile, looking both sweet and devious. "At least, that's how people should see them as. Since you and I are both Throndsens, we might as well make them believe that we are married."

"Smart," I complimented as I haven't even thought about that. "It's kind of hot too. Will they fit?"

"It should for you. Here, let's put em on together."

Thus without hesitating, my mother took the ring destined for me and I kept hers so that we can insert them on each other's middle finger. It was almost ceremonious the way we pushed them so that my ring would fit just fine passed my joints while hers suited her pretty hand already fitting for marriage.

"So," I said after whistling in admiration at the little piece of jewelry to which I was getting used to. "We're husband and wife. That's gonna attract some attention."

"With a stunning woman like me and a handsome young stud like you, definitely," Mom agreed with a confidence that proved beyond any doubt that she is totally comfortable with this. "There's just one more thing that you should do for both our sakes."

"What is it?"

"From now on, the moment we hop on the plane, you will not call me Mom anymore, not in public anyway. You will address me by my first name, Vivian. Can you do that for me?"

"It shouldn't be so hard," I nodded completely sure of myself before a silly idea just hit me good enough to stretch a teasing smirk on my face. Does that mean that we can come up with pet names? Cause I always wanted to call you, Vivi."

"Absolutely not!" she firmly objected yet while laughing soundly as she slapped me on the shoulder. "You will not be calling me that, buster."

"Oh now I definitely will. It brings out your fun side."

"Oh really?" Vivian fought back with a counter-attack. "Fine then, if that's how you want to play it, then I'm gonna call you...Honey pot."

"No way!" I exclaimed, laughing humorously.

"Yes way! I think it's cute."

And just like that, we were out right laughing inside the car, like two friends teasing each other over nothing until our laughter subsided into giggles.

"Okay, okay!" Vivian chuckled some more before she managed to calm herself a little. "We should be going right now."

That said, she twisted the key and started the engine instantly. But before she was about to tamper with the hand control, she stayed her hand for a second before she then turned back to me. It was therefore hard to tell if her smile was one of a mother to her son or of a woman to her lover.

"How about a smooch for Mommy before we hit the road?" she then proposed just like that before she reached over to lay a soft hand on my shoulder.

Without screwing around, I turned myself towards my beautiful mom and leaned in to take her in my arms. With only the hand brake to separate us, we hugged for our lips to meet again. We were by then tenderly kissing once, then twice and then for a third time that lasted a little longer before we could stop ourselves from going any further than that.

"I love you!" Vivian whispered so amorously.

"I love you too!" I whispered back.

And so we left heading for the airport located at half an hour away from our home. So I turned on the radio to see what was on. And to my pleasant surprise, as convenient as it gets, one of favorite songs was starting to play, composed by no other rock band than "Foreigner". Driven by the music of the old school, I couldn't help but sing along with my heart.

"I would climb any mountain,

Sail across a stormy sea

If that's what it takes me baby

To show how much you mean to me."

"And I guess it's just the woman in you

That brings out the man in me

I know that I can't help myself

You're all in the world to me."

And to my thrilling joy before the best part was about to come in, my mom happily joined in and sang with me in unison with passion.

"It feels like the first time

It feels like the very first time

It feels like the first time

It feels like the VERY FIRST TIME."

And so begins our adventure without knowing for sure what might or might not happen. But one thing is certain, if there is something that we totally have in common, it's our shared love for the music of the 80s.

************************************************************************

To be continued.

12